Will Black Nationalism Reemerge?

Will Black Nationalism Reemerge?

There are 140 comments on the Free Republic story from Sep 21, 2013, titled Will Black Nationalism Reemerge?. In it, Free Republic reports that:

In the summer of 2008, a tidal wave of liberal and youth activists began to carry presidential candidate Barack Obama on a journey leading inexorably to the White House.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#122 Sep 27, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
Blacks can't be really free if they still be ruled by a white-owned state.
Then get blacks off welfare and out of the projects. Educate them and
assimilate.

The blacks best get use to the colour they come in..or go somewhere where they blend in better.

Stop your damn whining. Blacks are not the only humans that have it rough.

Get over yourselves.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#124 Sep 27, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Then get blacks off welfare and out of the projects. Educate them and
assimilate.
The blacks best get use to the colour they come in..or go somewhere where they blend in better.
Stop your damn whining. Blacks are not the only humans that have it rough.
Get over yourselves.
C/S.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#125 Sep 27, 2013
Lord Obsidio wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S.
Love your avatar. Read your profile. Nice~

For the record, I don't care much for white humans either.

Or any other colour for that matter if they are misbehaving in the realm of mankind.

But! Tis life...

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#126 Sep 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Love your avatar. Read your profile. Nice~
For the record, I don't care much for white humans either.
Or any other colour for that matter if they are misbehaving in the realm of mankind.
But! Tis life...
Thanks.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#127 Sep 27, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Problems in the black community? Absolutely. But you can not in any uncertain terms tell me that the white community doesn't have a mess as well. A plethora of killings, rape, child molesting run ramped in the white community. Unwed mothers, disenfranchised youth exist in the white community too.
So I say to you and any other white crusader with a zealous admiration for the black communities problems and giving suggestions, examine and solve your own before you point fingers.
Do you actually believe that there are as many white folks shooting each other as blacks? You said my stats were skewed, please feel free to provide your evidence that you claimed.

“Unions are still scum ”

Level 5

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#128 Sep 27, 2013
I might add, I look at everyone as equal, but if you cannot see the huge problem of crime and abandoned kids in the black community, I am not sure that you ever will. Some folks just refuse to accept reality.

What as a country can we do to stop this horrific environment?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Level 4

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#129 Sep 28, 2013
MSO4 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you actually believe that there are as many white folks shooting each other as blacks? You said my stats were skewed, please feel free to provide your evidence that you claimed.
Just watch any discovery channel crime show and you will see white people killing, raping and molesting daily.

Conviction rates as opposed to arrest rates are absolutely skewed towards minorities. Known fact for a while. I'm not going to do the homework for you. I know your stats are propaganda for the most part.

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#130 Sep 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Get over yourselves.
The first step to "get over ourselves" would be freeing ourselves from white-ruled government that oppress us, over-incarcerate us and sterilize us even nowadays.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#131 Sep 28, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
The first step to "get over ourselves" would be freeing ourselves from white-ruled government that oppress us, over-incarcerate us and sterilize us even nowadays.
I realize all you are saying. But! If you want to help your people, you need to help them by getting them off welfare. Being paid to stay down can not feel good for any one. You need to educate your people, to become, not to battle.

The only thing battle will bring is more 'beat down'. I know a lot about ...'crawling out from under beat down'. Can be done. But! Only by education. And not negative thinking. Your way is wrong, if you feel battling is the only way.

Took me a long time to speak to humans after the 60's. I was very angry at all of them. I watched many people go under 'martial law'. The blacks being misled by other blacks were put back 50 years in their timeline. The whites gave up freedoms that will never return to them.

Are you saying, it is right for blacks to battle and be put back even further on their timeline. Or do you feel they should advance in society?

Assimilation is the only way to go! Stop the mindset is whites. The only ones oppressing the black, are the blacks. Believe this. I watched it happen with my own eyes and heart. Things went so wrong in the 60's. If you only knew.

Things will not go any better today. Not for blacks or whites, if it all repeats itself.

One more thing, am going to quote you. "over-incarcerate us and sterilize us even nowadays"

I do not know where you are getting this. I check local jail pretty much daily. Both blacks and whites are in jail. Pretty even, most days is more whites. As for sterilizing. If anyone is on welfare, they do not need to have children, let alone more.

A child needs to be educated and taken care of by their parents, not a government. Think about it. I know a little bit about abortion and bad timing in life. Painful stuff. But society needs well rounded humans to advance it, not struggling ones.

Is 2013, time for everyone to come off the cave landing and get a grip! We as a people must move forward and get together as a strength. Or we are going to end up losing our country. Then all bets are off.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#132 Sep 28, 2013
Also, would someone be so kind as tell me what ...C/S means?

Counter strike? or other?
quala

Saltville, VA

#133 Sep 28, 2013
can there be A whiter black nationalism cuz theres like A guy who's 90 percent white and 10 percent black.. so All the whites should be like him..

insteada latino..:P or Asian.. hahaha

Level 6

Location hidden

#134 Sep 28, 2013
Also, would someone be so kind as tell me what ...C/S means?
Counter strike? or other?
co-signed...

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#135 Sep 28, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
<quoted text>
co-signed...
Thank you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#136 Sep 28, 2013
We can walk on both paths.
Jamal

Melbourne, AR

#138 Sep 28, 2013
Darkjaemess wrote:
We can walk on both paths.
Wake Up White Boy**
As horrific as this is, it needs to circulate!!!
The black animals pictured below car-jacked then raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!
Channon Christian was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. They cut off her breasts and put chemicals in her mouth... and then murdered her.
Knoxville(WVLT)- The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murderof Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.
The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the State will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury. Lemaricus Davidson, 25 , faces a total of 46 charges.. Letalvis Cobbins, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. George Thomas, 24 , faces a total of 46 charges. Vanessa Coleman, 18 , faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Eric Boyd, 24 , also arrested in connection with the fatal car jacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact.
SO!!!!! Where's Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?
Of course not - the victims were white
Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Trayvon Martin case in Florida
Oh, that's right - the victims were white
Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?
Must be cause the victims were white
Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?
Oh, that's right - the victims were white'
So, if a white radio shock jock uses the phrase 'Nappy headed'Ho, it gets 2 weeks of constant news coverage.
If two white people are tortured, raped, and murdered by a group of black people, it barely gets a blip in the news .
Pass this around, and maybe, just maybe, it will land in the hands of someone in the media or politics, who has the guts to stand up for the white people!! Or don't because you don't have the guts either!!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#139 Sep 28, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Here is a list of books regarding Black Nationalism. Happy reading and researching:
http://www.library.illinois.edu/afx/nationali...
West, Cornel. "Learning to Think for Ourselves: Malcolm X's Black Nationalism Reconsidered." In Wood, Joe, ed. Malcolm X: In Our Own Image. New York: St. Martin's Press, 1992.
BLACK AWAKENNG IN CAPITALIST AMERICA is another good book with interesting discussions of diverse forms of Black Nationalism. Written back (I believe) in the late 1960s when things were still jimping.
blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#141 Sep 28, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
there is the new blak panthers......they recommend the killing of white babies........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_I__9hvMoAUXX
wow rascism is vile enough but this?? i have a 2 year old and i would beat the life out of anyone who even THOUGHT about doing this to my baby.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#142 Sep 29, 2013
GrouchoMarxist wrote:
<quoted text>I like that....."jimping".
I think I'll start using it, since you hypersensitive crybabies go running to the moderators every time someone spells it correctly right before the word "out".
Yawn. Why not have OhSmelly jump in a river and drown.
White Nationalist

Norman, OK

#144 Sep 29, 2013
Bebes Kids wrote:
You misguided black fools can call it what you want but we White Americans will continue to step on your necks & keep you pinned to the dirt where you belong & even if we did decide to give you a fair shake in our society you have no leadership skills or qualities so you would just [email protected] everything all up anyway.
For the last half century its been whites that have been pinned
to the dirt.

Whites are currently the only group subject to unconstitutional
racial sanctions (affirmative action, "hate crime" laws, etc.)

No group should be stepping on the necks of any other group.
If blacks had their own province and whites had their own province
it would be "separate but equal" and therefore constitutional.

Every racial group deserves the right to its own sovereign
determination as it is the most fundamental of human rights.

We need a white homeland in Europe and white communities in
America.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#145 Sep 30, 2013
Black nationalism is worthy of serious study, not simply off the wall opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 3 min Moses 3,229
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 10 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 16 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 18 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 31 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 45 min Me 21 year old 5
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web