First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1 Jan 15, 2013
http://bossip.com/711136/4-whites-strangle-mu...
Friends and relatives of the victims of last week’s double homicide in Joliet gathered outside the Will County Courthouse Monday afternoon, asking that the slaying suspects be brought to justice.

Eric Glover, 22, and Terrance Rankins, 22, were found strangled Thursday in a home in the 1100 block of North Hickory Street. Police said robbery appeared to be the motive.

The four defendants — Adam Landerman, 19, Alisa Massaro, 18, Bethany McKee, 18, and Joshua Miner, 24 — each face first-degree murder charges and remain in custody on $10 million bond. Landerman is the son of a Joliet police officer.
When the suspects were arrested Thursday afternoon, three of them were partying inside the home, officials have said.

Friends of the victims said Rankins and Glover were called to the home by the women charged in their deaths. Casey Smith said Rankins called Wednesday night and joked that the women were telling him and Glover that they had been “kidnapped.”

“He said they told him,‘You ain’t going home tonight,’” Smith recalled, adding that Rankins thought it was a joke.“They said,‘You’re kidnapped and you ain’t going home.’

Rankins’ mother, Jammille Kent, said her son was best friends with Glover. When she last spoke to her son the night before police discovered his body, he told her he was going out. She tried texting him at 11:15 p.m. and then called his phone several times when he did not respond. Normally, he would answer the phone or return calls right away, she said.

“He knew them,” she said of the defendants.“But they weren’t friends. I knew his friends, and those weren’t his friends.”

When her son did not return home Thursday, she contacted her cellphone provider to see if they could trace the location of his phone. They were unable to locate the phone but told her the last number to be called or to call her son’s phone belonged to McKee, she said. That call came in at 8:49 p.m. Wednesday, she said.

Glover graduated from Joliet Central High School in 2008. He played minor league football in the area and coached youth football with his stepdad, Bobby Jones.

On Wednesday, Glover watched a movie with his fiancee and his mother and stepdad and left about 6 p.m., Jones said.“Last thing we said (to him) was we love you, be careful,” Jones said.

Rankins grew up in Joliet and was a 2010 graduate of Joliet West High School. His mother said he had hoped to go to college and wanted to be a social worker. He enjoyed making music, dancing and playing sports, she said.

A Will County judge set a preliminary hearing in the case for Feb. 5.
Satan

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jan 15, 2013
This is just the beginning.
I figure 4 decades of pent up White Anger will explode and lash out on blacks for at least a decade or until the collapse.

Whites are the last group on this planet that anyone should anger.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 15, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://bossip.com/711136/4-whi tes-strangle-murder-2-black-bo ys-son-of-police-officer-you-a int-going-home-tonight-video/
Friends and relatives of the victims of last week’s double homicide in Joliet gathered outside the Will County Courthouse Monday afternoon, asking that the slaying suspects be brought to justice.
Eric Glover, 22, and Terrance Rankins, 22, were found strangled Thursday in a home in the 1100 block of North Hickory Street. Police said robbery appeared to be the motive.
The four defendants — Adam Landerman, 19, Alisa Massaro, 18, Bethany McKee, 18, and Joshua Miner, 24 — each face first-degree murder charges and remain in custody on $10 million bond. Landerman is the son of a Joliet police officer.
When the suspects were arrested Thursday afternoon, three of them were partying inside the home, officials have said.
Friends of the victims said Rankins and Glover were called to the home by the women charged in their deaths. Casey Smith said Rankins called Wednesday night and joked that the women were telling him and Glover that they had been “kidnapped.”
“He said they told him,‘You ain’t going home tonight,’” Smith recalled, adding that Rankins thought it was a joke.“They said,‘You’re kidnapped and you ain’t going home.’
Rankins’ mother, Jammille Kent, said her son was best friends with Glover. When she last spoke to her son the night before police discovered his body, he told her he was going out. She tried texting him at 11:15 p.m. and then called his phone several times when he did not respond. Normally, he would answer the phone or return calls right away, she said.
“He knew them,” she said of the defendants.“But they weren’t friends. I knew his friends, and those weren’t his friends.”
When her son did not return home Thursday, she contacted her cellphone provider to see if they could trace the location of his phone. They were unable to locate the phone but told her the last number to be called or to call her son’s phone belonged to McKee, she said. That call came in at 8:49 p.m. Wednesday, she said.
Glover graduated from Joliet Central High School in 2008. He played minor league football in the area and coached youth football with his stepdad, Bobby Jones.
On Wednesday, Glover watched a movie with his fiancee and his mother and stepdad and left about 6 p.m., Jones said.“Last thing we said (to him) was we love you, be careful,” Jones said.
Rankins grew up in Joliet and was a 2010 graduate of Joliet West High School. His mother said he had hoped to go to college and wanted to be a social worker. He enjoyed making music, dancing and playing sports, she said.
What an evil incident and nothing new really. This whole kidnapping thing has been going on for centuries. It figures they would trick them by having girls call them over as a tease.

Level 2

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Jan 15, 2013
When will black people learn? Whites are devils, it's in their DNA to do things like this. It's a proven fact that whites aren't fully human.

Shining in darkness

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>In all wars against the White United States the enenmy found out they were fcking with a sleeping giant.
Whites have compassion and sympathy, which others so easliy confuse as being weak. But throughout history when kicked into the corner, whites have always owned and dominated, or totally taken out the trash that wants to fck with us.
A lesson non idiots are soon to be reminded of.Theres a Golden Dawn coming for the White race.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 15, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://bossip.com/711136/4-whi tes-strangle-murder-2-black-bo ys-son-of-police-officer-you-a int-going-home-tonight-video/
And you wonder why i don't allow animals in my house apart from official business.

You also wonder why, i have also stated whites are not natural, non-human, a THING that appears to be walking upright.

You also wonder why i have no white animal friends.

Only fools would ever feel comfortable being around white animals.

I always warn my wife to be aware of her surroundings when she goes out around white animals.

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Boys? They were 22 yrs old. And this what happens running after white chicks. Sad story

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Jan 15, 2013
Harsh punishment and prison time for them.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jan 16, 2013
So if the victims had been white nobody would be having this discussion, right?
If the killers had been other blacks as usual, would there still be comments?

You people crack me up, LOL.

“Gods operate on the spiritual”

Since: Jul 09

devils operate on the physical

#15 Jan 16, 2013
KIP wrote:

lol you're right
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#16 Jan 16, 2013
....when whites kill knigras its usually a case of self defense.........

....lol@ the fat white fiance of one of the dead niccuz..........

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Jan 16, 2013
KIP wrote:
I think this thread would be several pages long if the roles were reversed.
Carol

Orem, UT

#18 Jan 16, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
So instead of them asking...

Why you calling me, call the police...

These clowns/ toms go instead.....
madblackwoman198 5

Seattle, WA

#19 Jan 17, 2013
Those peckerwoods were in the kkk, and they killed them because one of them was going with the white girl, and those boys probably liked white girls. It was a hate crime, and like i said these hardheaded interracial black males never learn.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Jan 17, 2013
madblackwoman1985 wrote:
Those peckerwoods were in the kkk, and they killed them because one of them was going with the white girl, and those boys probably liked white girls. It was a hate crime, and like i said these hardheaded interracial black males never learn.
The BMs around here that bash BW on a regular basis are really quiet on this subject, now that Becky has set their azzes up.

We know if a BW had set up such a [email protected] trap they would be in here talking about how BW are trying to destroy them, and why they don't date BW, and the usually IR praise that they dish out.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
I think this thread would be several pages long if the roles were reversed.
No it wouldn't, it wouldn't even be posted because the media would cover up the fact the murderers were Black.
White demons

Nowe Skalmierzyce, Poland

#22 Jan 17, 2013
Whites are evil demons, not to be trusted.
White demons

Nowe Skalmierzyce, Poland

#23 Jan 17, 2013
White Dried Mutant Turds will be our fossil fuel soon.
ms portwood

Park Forest, IL

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Why couldn't the story read four suspects found guilty in the slaying of two innocent persons it already had tension from the title really LETS GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#28 Jan 19, 2013
And this is what I say.....OH WELL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 1,483,929
Married Men vs Single Men 11 min Drax112 2
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Quirky 136
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 19 min Dan snow 128
Black girls on the beach 25 min Ben Quick 7
The WALL: How many will die? 29 min Ben Quick 20
What Black men Are ? 35 min Dan snow 8
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 43 min Ftrump 168
Racist blacks hate Trump because he is White 3 hr Drax112 35
Kelly Ann Conway 4 hr iamcuriousnow 28
More from around the web