BM ignored her until she went white!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1887 Nov 19, 2012
Rational sense...
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#1888 Nov 19, 2012
I believe if a BM is good, it will be very hard to demasculate him no matter what is said. BM don't have to internalize everything that's said about them. Serious BM with integrity really don't need to bother with rubbish.

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1890 Nov 19, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Case in point anti chaos is a wanksta who dates IR himself but gets highly agitated when a black woman does the same thing... now in what universe does thay make any tational sense....
The lowest of the low :) hi anti....
Why does I/R with wht homo's mean being a sucker beyotch and w/hore tramp and that's a good thing ..but being a valuable women with a good bm a bad thing to you evil c/unt w/hore gaggers anyway...you diss a MsNewNew who loyal to bm..but any bw who slanders bm and praises worthless wm who want free passes you adore..kiss the bm a#$ ghetto gagger no one buying your bullsh#t (;

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1891 Nov 19, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
I believe if a BM is good, it will be very hard to demasculate him no matter what is said. BM don't have to internalize everything that's said about them. Serious BM with integrity really don't need to bother with rubbish.
This is true ..but still the disrespect from bw hurts the bm ego..and it may chase some bm into the arms of non-bw..it's like a dog chasing his tail for bw ..knock off the non-sense /=

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1892 Nov 19, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
I believe if a BM is good, it will be very hard to demasculate him no matter what is said. BM don't have to internalize everything that's said about them. Serious BM with integrity really don't need to bother with rubbish.
Why do you evil types constantly throw the weight of the problem on the victim (good bm and good bw)while always not pressing the problem (the hater bw and wht homo's)fck this evil trick con game it's war and the Kings and Queens will win at any cost "beyotch" (=

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1893 Nov 19, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Why does I/R with wht homo's mean being a sucker beyotch and w/hore tramp and that's a good thing ..but being a valuable women with a good bm a bad thing to you evil c/unt w/hore gaggers anyway...you diss a MsNewNew who loyal to bm..but any bw who slanders bm and praises worthless wm who want free passes you adore..kiss the bm a#$ ghetto gagger no one buying your bullsh#t (;
Lol you need therapy buddy you have an inferiority complex newnew and i butted heads and probably will in the future bc she from my perspective always had an out for bms behavior as opposed to black womens behavior. If you're going to call it i think people should call it fairly down the middle :)

Thats the only time we ever beefed im not trying to get her to date wm just as i hope she isnt trying to get me to date bm. Were grown arse adults who can make our own decisions. Regardless i have no ill will towards her at least she picks a. Side an sticks to it no flip flopping like some people...
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#1894 Nov 19, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wise words :) im loving pure observation
Thanks. To each his own I guess...
To tell the truth

Washington, DC

#1895 Nov 19, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well I see. I was wondering about that, because like you have mentioned most of the people I know don't have such disregard for people. This thread somehow turns good people into angry crazed sociopath. Its like they want to get a rise out of you to satisfy some sick minded issues they have. This thread has lost site of it's objective.
If you are referring to the vile engagement between I and Cindy, there is simply no civil way to discuss the opinion that all BM have HIV.

I take offense at a BW who I was raised to cherish speaking blasphemy towards me like my good brothers deserve that while they persevere and wait for a good bw to come along.

Women like this have gone unchecked for quite a time now. I have seen with my own eyes the shift in the behavior of BW in real life. I've had my own race of women act like they are the new more vile replacement for racist WW. And it's perfect strangers all of the time. The game is "F" up between BM and BW. It's become so clear now that the average single bw is hell bent on destroying bm ability to date other BW. Not all BM want to date out. I have a white woman at my job that let's everyone know she's interested in me. And she attracts a lot of the men where I work. But I'm stuck on having a BW. I see myself being happy like Tamia and Grant Hill one day. But the way things are looking these days I might as well be looking for a unicorn.

“go suck an elbow”

Level 2

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1896 Nov 19, 2012
lol

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1897 Nov 19, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Bloodclot... it's Bloodclart which is "Bloood cloth" and piece of fabric very poor women use instead of a tampon or period pad (for menstruation).
The other word is Rarseclart... translation "azz cloth"... a tissue or peice of fabric you use to wipe your butt after doing a poo.
Bumbaclart...Bum (butt) cloth... again a tissue or piece of fabric you use to wipe your butt after doing a poo.
yes...but I am not pretending to speak patua...I am African American. I appreciate the information but I was not interested in returning the same non-sense as he dishes out...thus...the reason for my post to him. So to me....the word blood clot...was a reminder to him/her...whatever it is...that while I understand they are faking....a reminder of how....would be....how much of a blood clot...their actions are. Straight up reason for the post!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1898 Nov 19, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Life in a federal prison is what you deserve, Lousiana Emperor.
Kiss you federal azz...thats what you can do for me. go get you somebody to play with ya bored bit*h....I'm not the one.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1899 Nov 19, 2012
Mistake in previous post...should be...."Kiss my federal azz"....

I dislike that bit*h enough to hate to post to her...I wish she would get the hell on....
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#1900 Nov 19, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you evil types constantly throw the weight of the problem on the victim (good bm and good bw)while always not pressing the problem (the hater bw and wht homo's)fck this evil trick con game it's war and the Kings and Queens will win at any cost "beyotch" (=
I'm not quite sure when I became evil, but thank for your thoughtful words. Sorry for trying to extend some kindness and love for another BM who I thought was worth it.I will not make that mistake again.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1902 Nov 19, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not quite sure when I became evil, but thank for your thoughtful words. Sorry for trying to extend some kindness and love for another BM who I thought was worth it.I will not make that mistake again.
Lol forget that bullfrog hes an idiot!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1903 Nov 19, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not quite sure when I became evil, but thank for your thoughtful words. Sorry for trying to extend some kindness and love for another BM who I thought was worth it.I will not make that mistake again.
For real though....all men are not dogs and not all men want to have an exchange of non-sense with women. I know i don't and you won't see me with that type of exchange anywhere in these threads and I have been in this forum for over 5 years. You'll see me telling somebody what i think, there are two in here I cuss out every time I feel like it for posting to me...but for the most part...non-sense and bullsh*t is not something I entertain, nor does some other men. So keep the faith...on a broader scale...respect would be understood and you could feel it. This is a closed environment filled with quacks, mouths, nuts, and pantomimers.
Carol

United States

#1904 Nov 19, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss you federal azz...thats what you can do for me. go get you somebody to play with ya bored bit*h....I'm not the one.
Worthless, foul dog....my kids and I said the same thing about you.

Those bribes recently paid out to clowns you criminals knew I was out with...

didnt save your vile behind...

and everyone who needs to know .

know that youre Lousiana Emperor.
Carol

United States

#1905 Nov 19, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
For real though....all men are not dogs and not all men want to have an exchange of non-sense with women. I know i don't and you won't see me with that type of exchange anywhere in these threads and I have been in this forum for over 5 years. You'll see me telling somebody what i think, there are two in here I cuss out every time I feel like it for posting to me...but for the most part...non-sense and bullsh*t is not something I entertain, nor does some other men. So keep the faith...on a broader scale...respect would be understood and you could feel it. This is a closed environment filled with quacks, mouths, nuts, and pantomimers.
You and your ilk are vile, pure evil criminal dogs.
Carol

United States

#1906 Nov 19, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Mistake in previous post...should be...."Kiss my federal azz"....
I dislike that bit*h enough to hate to post to her...I wish she would get the hell on....
Louisiana Emperor after several years of using your badge to commit vicious, serious crimes against me and my kids...

I know you wish I wouldnt talk about your crimes.
Carol

United States

#1907 Nov 19, 2012
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Mistake in previous post...should be...."Kiss my federal azz"....
I dislike that bit*h enough to hate to post to her...I wish she would get the hell on....
Btw you know I never could stomach your obese criminal, sneaky behind.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1908 Nov 20, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, well I see. I was wondering about that, because like you have mentioned most of the people I know don't have such disregard for people. This thread somehow turns good people into angry crazed sociopath. Its like they want to get a rise out of you to satisfy some sick minded issues they have. This thread has lost site of it's objective.
You're not obligated to post on Topix Afam... the vast majority of African Americans and blacks in the world, don't post here.
You can just delete your account, no need for you to get upset.
Bye and have a happy life on other sites :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 3 min FireyFellow44 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,565,477
California, New York & Florida Has Most Human ... 7 min FIRE SOMALI COPS 2
Women: What is more important to you? 8 min Dan Snow 53
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 13 min The Power Of Mast... 135
Rudy Giuliani to replace Jeff Sessions as AG. 18 min LEAVE AMERICA BLA... 10
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 18 min blackist 1,539
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr Y do whites wrink... 135
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 1 hr Satan-Abuser of H... 84
More from around the web