Carol

Chicago, IL

#1048 Nov 12, 2012
your regu
SMDH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about to cross over to carols world and then from there end up a full blown Sadbuttrue.
You have the symptoms of already seeing Anderson in every poster.
Like Carol sees the FEDS in every post.
20 years from now when your brain completes is liquidation of it's assets and seeps out the side of your head you will be just another Sadbuttrue babbling about Anderson leaving you for a white woman.


aziya or louisianaemperor post under your regular name.
Why are you nervous about her telling the truth....

she should take a plea deal...since aziya, Louisiana Emperor, axe, etc are the initiators of the corruption.

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#1049 Nov 12, 2012
Topix is not allowing my posts to go through to ISW

Now I wasn't calling you any names. Now let's get one thing straight, XVIDEOS, XHAMSTER, and various of other free websites have all sorts of free porn, and free ghetto gaggers videos. Now if you all feel that whenever you come up against the Emperor, your offensive strategy is to use some bogus lie to attack me, then by all means do your thing. The reason you are heated right now is because you know damn well I called you out for trolling, and you and nobody else have anything on me. I don't need a password to ghetto gaggers for my own personal pleasures, because there are millions of free porn online. So if I said I wanted to prove a point to someone, I think that would seem to be a little more believable other than what you and others are proposing. You and Anderson spend countless hours online, day and night, weeks after weeks, while I'm doing real life shyt. You two troll, I don't. You people have no lives. I only post as LE, then it's off to doing real life shyt when I'm off. I'm not scouring the internet on bossip like you do, or mediatakeout, or other websites. Topix is it, no facebook, none of that other online bullshyt. You people live online, I live a real life. So don't try this ghetto gaggers shyt with me because I know what's up. When Miles came out and tried to play me to the left, I immediately checked his azz. But you people who live on the internet memorized that day, and I don't know who was trolling as Miles, but they never produced our dialogue because they know that they couldn't prove what they were saying. If I say you told me something, I'm gonna have proof and be ready to show it. But you people don't care about that, because you WANT to believe that what was said was true.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#1051 Nov 12, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
Topix is not allowing my posts to go through to ISW
Now I wasn't calling you any names. Now let's get one thing straight, XVIDEOS, XHAMSTER, and various of other free websites have all sorts of free porn, and free ghetto gaggers videos. Now if you all feel that whenever you come up against the Emperor, your offensive strategy is to use some bogus lie to attack me, then by all means do your thing. The reason you are heated right now is because you know damn well I called you out for trolling, and you and nobody else have anything on me. I don't need a password to ghetto gaggers for my own personal pleasures, because there are millions of free porn online. So if I said I wanted to prove a point to someone, I think that would seem to be a little more believable other than what you and others are proposing. You and Anderson spend countless hours online, day and night, weeks after weeks, while I'm doing real life shyt. You two troll, I don't. You people have no lives. I only post as LE, then it's off to doing real life shyt when I'm off. I'm not scouring the internet on bossip like you do, or mediatakeout, or other websites. Topix is it, no facebook, none of that other online bullshyt. You people live online, I live a real life. So don't try this ghetto gaggers shyt with me because I know what's up. When Miles came out and tried to play me to the left, I immediately checked his azz. But you people who live on the internet memorized that day, and I don't know who was trolling as Miles, but they never produced our dialogue because they know that they couldn't prove what they were saying. If I say you told me something, I'm gonna have proof and be ready to show it. But you people don't care about that, because you WANT to believe that what was said was true.
Stop lying you under...

cognito

knowledge

trigger

Jack 300

brithtruth2U

lay low

and many more

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1053 Nov 12, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Without revealing to much... Hell yeah I wanted Aaliyah AND Janet.
But Janet on Good Times was fine too.
And to be honest with you I had a school with 10's in it from all shades. I got turned down by the two bw but not the greek woman or the Phiilipino woman. The two bw were one dark and one light...
It goes right back to what I said about bw making brotha's run the extra mile... I only became exclusively in bw as I got older. Not because of my options but because of my ability to observe the condition of the world I live in.
But women are supposed to make men work for their love in order to prove that you are really into her.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1054 Nov 12, 2012
Check this out in this video Tommy claims that the WM beat the BW to save the WW. While I agree that he came to save the WW I don't think that he intentionally meant to beat the BW. Or did he?

http://tommysotomayor.com/...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1055 Nov 12, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol why so i can end up a pathetic deadbeat like you... you're the last person to give out advice to anyone. You have no friends on or offline. You're a terrible parent and you use a forum/ blog site to try to find men to feel that void your lonely arse has. For the past decade... roflmao shouldnt you be skyping tryingbto show someone your saddlebags instead of worrying about a woman you couldnt ever compare to in the real world. Sit down stoned airhead!
Your angry, mean and fcked up. You were raised by a pair of sh!ts, who taught you how to be a sh!t.
No man wants to live with you or marry you.
You are only good for sex, until a nice person comes along..
You can't fool me... Youre a liar.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#1056 Nov 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Your angry, mean and fcked up. You were raised by a pair of sh!ts, who taught you how to be a sh!t.
No man wants to live with you or marry you.
You are only good for sex, until a nice person comes along..
You can't fool me... Youre a liar.
Lol why you mad granny panties i didnt make you a statistic you did that to yourself... im a liar well i guess your fat arse is one too! Werent you on here claiming you were in your early 20s i guess to garner more attention for your pathetic existence.... you arr a certified bust ot baby and lame no one cares for you stoney even after you showed your elderly body lol sad!
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#1057 Nov 12, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But women are supposed to make men work for their love in order to prove that you are really into her.
But we don't know anything about you before you start laying down demands and telling us to slay a dragon and sht for you.

Can we first see who the "real you" is before you start making us work lol.

I mean, I feel it's like I'm being asked for a down payment on a car I only saw online that I MIGHT be interested in buying without seeing it in person.

In some cases before the test drive.=0P

I think it you know you are someones equal and they just met you, show it.

Show what you are going to be giving them for the rest of their life before you saying, prove your interest in me. You just can't do that at the, meet and greet stage lol. Am I being unfair?
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#1058 Nov 12, 2012
*if

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#1060 Nov 12, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly. That dumbazz use to PM me and try to get me to admit to having a sock puppet. She really believes me and Anderson are the same person, despite everyone knowing me and Anderson doesn't get along. This idiot is just retarded. And then she was bragging on another thread about showing off her azzhole. Just a filthy piece of human fecal.
Ghetto gaggers wtf is you talking about now?

Me and you don't get along? Who is you? What is you?

Outside of seeing every dumb ir thread getting bumped by you, and grey d playing your azz, there is no you to get along with.

Smh. Who is this guy?
Carol

Chicago, IL

#1061 Nov 12, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto gaggers wtf is you talking about now?
Me and you don't get along? Who is you? What is you?
Outside of seeing every dumb ir thread getting bumped by you, and grey d playing your azz, there is no you to get along with.
Smh. Who is this guy?
You know who he is, where he lives and helped him cover corruption

he played you like he and aziya played everybody else who was dumb enough to cover for them.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1062 Nov 12, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
But we don't know anything about you before you start laying down demands and telling us to slay a dragon and sht for you.
Can we first see who the "real you" is before you start making us work lol.
I mean, I feel it's like I'm being asked for a down payment on a car I only saw online that I MIGHT be interested in buying without seeing it in person.
In some cases before the test drive.=0P
I think it you know you are someones equal and they just met you, show it.
Show what you are going to be giving them for the rest of their life before you saying, prove your interest in me. You just can't do that at the, meet and greet stage lol. Am I being unfair?
I agree everybody should just get to know each other before we start making each other work for our love.

“Just me”

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

london

#1063 Nov 12, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Phychologically BM are crippled. That's why they keep crying about slavery even when they never had to take a sh!t in an unflushed toilet. They are self destructing while the white man sits back a laughs. BM are pathetic and don't realize.
Why this extreme hatred towards blackmen? Was it a black guy that broke your heart?
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1064 Nov 12, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol why so i can end up a pathetic deadbeat like you... you're the last person to give out advice to anyone. You have no friends on or offline. You're a terrible parent and you use a forum/ blog site to try to find men to feel that void your lonely arse has. For the past decade... roflmao shouldnt you be skyping tryingbto show someone your saddlebags instead of worrying about a woman you couldnt ever compare to in the real world. Sit down stoned airhead!
maceo are you still talking to yoru 400 profiles? lmao

maceo

Please do something with your life! lmao

Go Mentor! Go

Teach Black men how to treat women!

Volunteer in your community! Well for you since your in Reston, VA you need to go to Maryland

Get the STDS/HIV/AIDS rates down that Black men keep high!

Encourage Black males to get educations instead of doing only blue collared work and living off women!

Tell Black men to stop getting INCARCERATED!

Tell Black men to get their lives together and stop living off women!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1065 Nov 12, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto gaggers wtf is you talking about now?
Me and you don't get along? Who is you? What is you?
Outside of seeing every dumb ir thread getting bumped by you, and grey d playing your azz, there is no you to get along with.
Smh. Who is this guy?
maceo are you still talking to yoru 400 profiles? lmao

maceo

Please do something with your life! lmao

Go Mentor! Go

Teach Black men how to treat women!

Volunteer in your community! Well for you since your in Reston, VA you need to go to Maryland

Get the STDS/HIV/AIDS rates down that Black men keep high!

Encourage Black males to get educations instead of doing only blue collared work and living off women!

Tell Black men to stop getting INCARCERATED!

Tell Black men to get their lives together and stop living off women!

MACEO YOUR A LOSER!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1066 Nov 12, 2012
othello_81 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why this extreme hatred towards blackmen? Was it a black guy that broke your heart?
ITS ONE of maceo's profiles!

cindy! lmao

he almost 60 years old very sad for an old man!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1067 Nov 12, 2012
Carol wrote:
your regu<quoted text>
aziya or louisianaemperor post under your regular name.
Why are you nervous about her telling the truth....
she should take a plea deal...since aziya, Louisiana Emperor, axe, etc are the initiators of the corruption.
maceo

She has a Webpage Blog and a following now! lmao

http://www.kmelanie.com/2012/10/down-with-swi...

Go Melanie!

I'm glad that some Black women are moving on! I'm glad that black women are doing to you what you've done to us!

Its our turn now! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#1068 Nov 12, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree everybody should just get to know each other before we start making each other work for our love.
Funny, you never applied it to your white wife; all she needed was White skin maceo!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1069 Nov 12, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol why you mad granny panties i didnt make you a statistic you did that to yourself... im a liar well i guess your fat arse is one too! Werent you on here claiming you were in your early 20s i guess to garner more attention for your pathetic existence.... you arr a certified bust ot baby and lame no one cares for you stoney even after you showed your elderly body lol sad!
I've never claimed to be in my early 20s you liar.
And you are the one who posted a pic in your bra and knickers... so never try to pretend you are not the most desperate person on the forum.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1070 Nov 12, 2012
I'm not going to post to garbage any more.
These are bitter sick people, who were fcked up by their parents before they started elementary school.
I'm ignoring all the garbage on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is APV sexually attractive? 8 min Cigar Face 21 8
Many HISPANICS think they're WHITE 10 min lol 283
The myth of the big black penis is ruining blac... (Oct '11) 29 min Stupid Thread 262
Nice Try,....typical FAIL: 30 min The Irony 1
If you want to avoid Black people 33 min The Irony 47
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 36 min The Irony 80,426
Run The Republicans are coming 36 min Walls of Jericho 50
WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN (Jul '12) 1 hr ChristineM 461
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 2 hr alldaylong20141990 313
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 2 hr alldaylong20141990 152
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr alldaylong20141990 543
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr African AE 26,525

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE