BM ignored her until she went white!

BM ignored her until she went white!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 102
Next Last

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2012
http://shot97.com/2012/10/is-this-black-chick...

Now they constantly harass her after she has found happiness with WM. Black guys are beyond petty and they need to let these sisters live in peace with the white guys who really love them.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2 Oct 31, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://shot97.com/2012/10/is-t his-black-chick-just-bitter/?u tm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medi um=twitter
Now they constantly harass her after she has found happiness with WM. Black guys are beyond petty and they need to let these sisters live in peace with the white guys who really love them.
Silly white woman....

all men chase women if there's competition for her....

which is why blk woman's image was destroyed in the media....

we had too many different cultures of men chasing us.

Level 4

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 31, 2012
I think this is sad. Black people dating interracial to spite the opposite gender. Proves that nothing comes out of being with a person of another race, and that's it's just a fetish and a flawed way to get ahead
Really

UK

#5 Oct 31, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
http://shot97.com/2012/10/is-t his-black-chick-just-bitter/?u tm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medi um=twitter
Now they constantly harass her after she has found happiness with WM. Black guys are beyond petty and they need to let these sisters live in peace with the white guys who really love them.
She's so dark and ugly. I can imagine her before she tried to white up with the straight hair... Sitting at the table with her nappy hair and disgusting burnt skin.

Here's the thing though... The black guys who are jealous or upset about her with a WM are probably black men who like ugly black girls. The kind of black men who are shy, timid and nerdy and go for brains instead of the beauty she so clearly lacks. She said it herself... She was attracted to the black male swag. Black men with true swag can bag hotter bitses.

LOL just look at the white guy she's with. Both are clearly leftovers rejected and unmixed by their own. He probably has a similar video about how white women suck.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2012
Chrome876 wrote:
I think this is sad. Black people dating interracial to spite the opposite gender. Proves that nothing comes out of being with a person of another race, and that's it's just a fetish and a flawed way to get ahead
The ones that do it out of spite are very plain to see. I doubt a "real" ir couple would spend so much time talking about their opposite gender.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 31, 2012
Chrome876 wrote:
I think this is sad. Black people dating interracial to spite the opposite gender. Proves that nothing comes out of being with a person of another race, and that's it's just a fetish and a flawed way to get ahead
I don't think she was being spiteful she seems to be reacting to the guys calling her a sell out just for dating men who want her. Do you think it is fair that she gets ignored by BM and then once a white guy rescue hers she then gets attacked by those same BM out of jealousy?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Oct 31, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
She's so dark and ugly. I can imagine her before she tried to white up with the straight hair... Sitting at the table with her nappy hair and disgusting burnt skin.
Here's the thing though... The black guys who are jealous or upset about her with a WM are probably black men who like ugly black girls. The kind of black men who are shy, timid and nerdy and go for brains instead of the beauty she so clearly lacks. She said it herself... She was attracted to the black male swag. Black men with true swag can bag hotter bitses.
LOL just look at the white guy she's with. Both are clearly leftovers rejected and unmixed by their own. He probably has a similar video about how white women suck.
That girls is pretty and you are a hater!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Oct 31, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones that do it out of spite are very plain to see. I doubt a "real" ir couple would spend so much time talking about their opposite gender.
Maybe if BM didn't harass her then she wouldn't have to complain about these obnoxious negros. Some of you are always looking for drama.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#11 Oct 31, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if BM didn't harass her then she wouldn't have to complain about these obnoxious negros. Some of you are always looking for drama.
I haven't seen the video of the link you posted. But if this is that loud, foul mouth, over weight woman from last week. She is just looking for drama.

She probably was getting rejected from Black men. She found some 2 levels about down syndrome white guy. God bless. Now she wants to brag about it. I would bet anything. She is one of those people that love to have PDAs whenever a Black man is in sight.

I actually feel sorry for the white guy.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#12 Oct 31, 2012
Lets be honest her she chased thugs!! and thugs only want the hottest chicks usually light skinned not her.

Anytime you here a dumb bw talk about swag that tells you something.

But oh really is right those dudes she was pictured up with look very average and like a typical white boy. But I bet you she wouldn't give an average bm working hard a chance. she wanted swag thugs and After age got hurt she went to open her legs for way average white boys lol
Carol

Orem, UT

#13 Oct 31, 2012
Dark energy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant rebuttal.
Thanks :)

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Oct 31, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen the video of the link you posted. But if this is that loud, foul mouth, over weight woman from last week. She is just looking for drama.
She probably was getting rejected from Black men. She found some 2 levels about down syndrome white guy. God bless. Now she wants to brag about it. I would bet anything. She is one of those people that love to have PDAs whenever a Black man is in sight.
I actually feel sorry for the white guy.
Nope she is a cute skinny young lady who is well spoken and college educated.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#15 Oct 31, 2012
Yup wrote:
Lets be honest her she chased thugs!! and thugs only want the hottest chicks usually light skinned not her.
Anytime you here a dumb bw talk about swag that tells you something.
But oh really is right those dudes she was pictured up with look very average and like a typical white boy. But I bet you she wouldn't give an average bm working hard a chance. she wanted swag thugs and After age got hurt she went to open her legs for way average white boys lol
You are a hater and you are probably mad she would not date you!

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

#16 Oct 31, 2012
Chrome876 wrote:
I think this is sad. Black people dating interracial to spite the opposite gender. Proves that nothing comes out of being with a person of another race, and that's it's just a fetish and a flawed way to get ahead
I think it's none of your business.
She is not sh!tting on your group.. so really it's none of your concern.
It's IRBM who continue trying to use BW as a fall back plan.
IRBW don't pull those kinds of petty, selfish stunts.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#17 Oct 31, 2012
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Nope she is a cute skinny young lady who is well spoken and college educated.
ok. I guess I have to see it later.
rien a foutre

Montpellier, France

#18 Oct 31, 2012
no, he right she is ugly or not beauty instead
Carol

Orem, UT

#19 Oct 31, 2012
Just saw the video...

she's attractive but typical stupid/slow black chick...

she's actually embarrassing.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#20 Oct 31, 2012
rien a foutre wrote:
no, he right she is ugly or not beauty instead
She was amazing and telling the truth.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#21 Oct 31, 2012
Carol wrote:
Just saw the video...
she's attractive but typical stupid/slow black chick...
she's actually embarrassing.
She didn't seem slow to me.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Oct 31, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly white woman....
all men chase women if there's competition for her....
which is why blk woman's image was destroyed in the media....
we had too many different cultures of men chasing us.
Inflated ego-alert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 102
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smartest posters on Topix afam 3 min Savant 164
Did intelligence agencies PURPOSEFULLY ignore... 3 min KIP 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,709,386
What do you hate the most about Negroes? 8 min KIP 24
Black males prefer Puerto Rican women and Domin... 12 min Rican men 4
Why cops WON'T give up "assault weapons" 16 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Why are Negroes here in North America? 19 min KIP 50
More from around the web