First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Warrior Love

Las Vegas, NV

#476 Jan 2, 2013
You rule,
Marian C was 4% black, just four and not 100%! You say she is black race only, fool she is in the human race. We the people make African black seem like a disease, a plague, an unwashable stain, better yet a CURSE (not a curse)! 75% white logically is more than 25% fools! Blacks are to clingy toward mixed kids....obsessive if you had a black/mixed parent. And for whites to act like all mixes got black fathers always. Why is it that mixed kids like Obama only have the weaker genes white? You'd guess that white fathers and black/mixed moms are extincted. Or unheard of having a white birth father, if you are a male with a white dad! America only speaks of white moms? What white fathers, do you see the stereotype? Mixed kids "always had a black dad"....false. Blacks are way to proud like whites peeps. BD/WM or WD/BM? Whatever the case, what you won't understand: black people can't relate to the white side of you or whites won't relate to your black/dark side of your mixes!! "Races are from the devil/sa"tan"....peo ple are in a human race. Oh fools race is not B or W, because white is a color in the crayon box...."Caucasian is the race dumbazz".
Warrior Love is stud

Las Vegas, NV

#477 Jan 2, 2013
Warrior Love,
"I want your mind, want your seeds"!!
christina remzy

United States

#479 Mar 27, 2013
Because they wanna be racsist to the men that will have a child with a black women. If my child. Comes out white he or she will be called mixed or biracial
zack remzy

United States

#480 Mar 27, 2013
I don't care if.I had My child is with a black woman. She and my child will get respect. I'm sick n tired of this racsist stuff. U can't fight who u love. So don't. If I luv some one who is not in my race I'm not going to leave her just because other are racsist
carly shay

United States

#481 Mar 27, 2013
zack remzy wrote:
I don't care if.I had My child is with a black woman. She and my child will get respect. I'm sick n tired of this racsist stuff. U can't fight who u love. So don't. If I luv some one who is not in my race I'm not going to leave her just because other are racsist
I'm in luv with a white men we have 4 lovely mixed children
carly shay

United States

#482 Mar 27, 2013
Anyways are children are fair colored because I'm light skin my kids are named kendall ehmir heiden khacsi ( kasey)
hey

Voorhees, NJ

#483 Apr 21, 2013
because Mexicans wanna murder evry black person even if it's primarily white like mariah carey or tht kid by tia or tamera who had the white dad and is 75 percent white..
hey

Voorhees, NJ

#484 Apr 21, 2013
mexicans from LA
Blahzay

Bronx, NY

#485 May 6, 2013
Eboni Moore wrote:
<quoted text>You can call yourself whatever you want, but you're still not black. Don't listen to other blacks that say you are black. They still believe in the whole "one drop" rule. You're both, embrace both.
You have it all wrong, blacks didn't create the one drop rule.
Biracialandfucki ngproud

New York, NY

#486 Dec 2, 2013
All of you who think you know everything infact know NOTHING. Everyoneis,in the end, derived from one source. Try reading into the Genome project showing that everyone comes from a region in South America. I'm a biracial person with a white father and black mother. We live in America where this is a norm. If you dont like it then oh well. Everyone is mixed with something. There is no such thing as a full pure breed of white or black anything. So you white people, since that is obviously is the ones who think they run everything, need to shut the hell up and get a clue.
MeMyselfandI

Alameda, CA

#487 Jan 5, 2014
ok-then wrote:
well i have cousins who are mixed. one of them their mother is japanese and father is black. They say they are black and so do their parents. They live in a black community and they are black to me.
My other has a black mother and a white father, and they say they are black too. Although they are very fair skinned, they prefer to be called black. My cousin their mother is black and she prefers it as well.
We don't believe in this new bi-racial thing that white women are coming up with just because they don't want to say their kids are black. Because he truth is America will always see BI-RACIAL KIDS AS BLACK. REALLY
We are from the South and we believe in the ONE DROP RULE
Let me get this straight: If someone calls bi-racial people factually "biracial", it's somehow a problem for you? Did it occur to you that it's healthiest and most truthful for biracial people to be considered ... biracial? Did it occur to you not to try and police someone else's identity?
Dave

Cypress, TX

#488 Jan 11, 2014
My wife is from Cameroon and I am a white guy from Nebraska. Our kids are called our kids. They ask the normal kid questions " why is daddy white and why is mommy dark and I am different?"

We answer then the best we can. Both sides of our families treat them the same and they don't know any different. They have favorite cousins on both sides and it doesn't matter with race or accent. Sadly they are smarter than I am. They speak French, Pidgin English, English, Bakweri, and really bad Duala. I speak English and um..... Not important.

I truly believe our family is the evolution of families in America. The world is changing, beliefs are changing. Th world has become a much smaller place. I fell in love with a beautiful woman. That is all that happened. Then we had beautiful children. And when they grow up they will do the same thing. 100 years from now the only dominate race will be. Wait for it.... Wait for it.... Mixed, mixed of all races blended together.

When you make something a big deal it will always be a big deal. When you see love you will only see what comes from it.

Is this cheesy? Yes. Is this one opinion? Yes. Is this my family? Yes and I wouldn't change anything about that.
Gotmypusrrdvvb

Rosedale, NY

#489 Mar 9, 2014
Lies! All lies! All whites are floured up/ashy negroes and all blacks are toasted crackers. Biracial kids are biracial regardless of parentage. If blacks were smart they would mate with Asians. Whites don't age well and carry numerous diseases. Mating with an Asian gives your child the chance of being intelligent and attractive. Asians are the superior race. It's only a matter of time before white women are cleaning houses for Asian women and white men are mowing lawns for Asian men. Black women are too sassy and argumentative. Black men stink and their sweat smells like rancid urine. White women don't age well and are easy whores. White men are gay and have small penises. Asians are the superior mix!
XXX

Bastrop, TX

#490 Apr 22, 2014
Im married the a black woman and I'm white but we haven't had any kids yet so idk what they will be called
Bryanna

Phoenix, AZ

#491 Jun 25, 2014
ok-then wrote:
well i have cousins who are mixed. one of them their mother is japanese and father is black. They say they are black and so do their parents. They live in a black community and they are black to me.
My other has a black mother and a white father, and they say they are black too. Although they are very fair skinned, they prefer to be called black. My cousin their mother is black and she prefers it as well.
We don't believe in this new bi-racial thing that white women are coming up with just because they don't want to say their kids are black. Because he truth is America will always see BI-RACIAL KIDS AS BLACK. REALLY
We are from the South and we believe in the ONE DROP RULE
You're stupid. The one drop rule doesn't scientifically even make sense. In that case most people in America would be considered black. Just saying.
choctawindian

United States

#492 Jan 15, 2015
Do you people know that that "one drop rule" was outlawed by the US Supreme Court in 1967...in a decision called "Loving v Virginia." Look THAT up.

Wow. Southerners! Holding for dear life onto rules that the US government has already told them are ILLEGAL. Wow.
I think

Cleveland, OH

#494 Jan 15, 2015
Scoot 09 wrote:
<quoted text>
My Dad Is White And My Mom Is Black,I Fit In Much Better With Her Side Of The Family:)Pops(Dad)Is Cool They've Been Married 14 Years Now Going Strong But In The End I Feel More Black Than Anything Else,Its Always Been Like That For Me.
Some black people dont know what there mixed with like me, so the just go off black. What is black white asian and hispanic, black or the otger aces. You just going to say all in one.
jupiters back

UK

#495 Jan 16, 2015
XXX wrote:
Im married the a black woman and I'm white but we haven't had any kids yet so idk what they will be called
CONFUSED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 114,874
White Males taking Black Men's "Top of the line... 11 min Sugar Ray Robinson 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Timmy 1,216,348
Word Game (Feb '08) 15 min Crazy Jae 11,614
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 16 min Crazy Jae 5,873
BW are too good for sorry BM and BW believed th... 17 min SadButTrue 2
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 22 min Victor 5,455
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 123,594
All women prefer white men 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 4,246
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Curious Me 32,452
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 hr iamcuriousnow 6,658
More from around the web