How come biracial kids from white fat...

How come biracial kids from white fathers and black mothers are called black

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
maximus

Chestnut Hill, MA

#1 Dec 28, 2009
BUT are called biracial when they are born from white women and black men?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Good question and I don't know why but they should all be called biracial. And from what I see most mixed kids from ww/bm are also called black.
DUDE69

Birmingham, UK

#3 Dec 28, 2009
What a stupid question.......lol. They're all bi-racial........lol

“Larry”

Pennsylvania

#5 Dec 28, 2009
maximus wrote:
BUT are called biracial when they are born from white women and black men?
My Dad Is White And My Mom Is Black,I Fit In Much Better With Her Side Of The Family:)Pops(Dad)Is Cool They've Been Married 14 Years Now Going Strong But In The End I Feel More Black Than Anything Else,Its Always Been Like That For Me.
HMMMMMMMMM

Chestnut Hill, MA

#6 Dec 29, 2009
because biracial children are treated black, and when they are seen with a black mother people assume they are black but with a white mother questions start to come up like what is that white women doing with that black kid? but I feel people relate more to their mothers culture more majority of the time
Klaus

Canada

#7 Dec 29, 2009
Call them what they are, abominations!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ok-then

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 31, 2009
well i have cousins who are mixed. one of them their mother is japanese and father is black. They say they are black and so do their parents. They live in a black community and they are black to me.

My other has a black mother and a white father, and they say they are black too. Although they are very fair skinned, they prefer to be called black. My cousin their mother is black and she prefers it as well.

We don't believe in this new bi-racial thing that white women are coming up with just because they don't want to say their kids are black. Because he truth is America will always see BI-RACIAL KIDS AS BLACK. REALLY

We are from the South and we believe in the ONE DROP RULE
mills

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 31, 2009
why?

“You couldn't win the game...”

Boston. MA

#10 Dec 31, 2009
i think it is funny because bi racial with white fathers tend to look whiter, yet they have better relations with black people. I know a few biracial girls with black mothers and they are very cool and down to earth and don't mind being called black, mixed, biracial.
gogirl

Lexington, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2009
ok-then wrote:
well i have cousins who are mixed. one of them their mother is japanese and father is black. They say they are black and so do their parents. They live in a black community and they are black to me.
My other has a black mother and a white father, and they say they are black too. Although they are very fair skinned, they prefer to be called black. My cousin their mother is black and she prefers it as well.
We don't believe in this new bi-racial thing that white women are coming up with just because they don't want to say their kids are black. Because he truth is America will always see BI-RACIAL KIDS AS BLACK. REALLY
I have cousins who are the same way, in fact most mixed/biracial people I know are the same way.

“Shoe Fanatic”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#12 Dec 31, 2009
Yeah I have a cousin who is mixed father black, and mother is white and my cousin calls herself black although she is very fair skinned...and she will get upset if anyone calls her anything other than black....

I personally respect her wishes and any other mixed persons wishes on what race they want to be known as....sms..(shrugging my shoulders)

“Larry”

Pennsylvania

#13 Dec 31, 2009
Klaus wrote:
Call them what they are, abominations!
This Is Why I Don't Get Along To Well With My Dads Side Of The Family.

Boston. MA

#14 Dec 31, 2009
Lady_Blak wrote:
Yeah I have a cousin who is mixed father black, and mother is white and my cousin calls herself black although she is very fair skinned...and she will get upset if anyone calls her anything other than black....
I personally respect her wishes and any other mixed persons wishes on what race they want to be known as....sms..(shrugging my shoulders)
maybe you should read the title again...
Eu Sou Negro Tambem

Lins, Brazil

#15 Dec 31, 2009
ok-then wrote:
If you believe in the one drop rule and you are Black...you believe in your own inferiority. The one drop rule was put into place slave-masters to protect the White power structure of society. One drop means that Negro blood is inferior so all it takes is one drop of Negro blood to taint White blood or non-Negro blood. Wake up Black people. Haven't you all ever wondered why one-drop doesn't apply to non-Black racial mixtures? Think about it.

Boston. MA

#16 Dec 31, 2009
Eu Sou Negro Tambem wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe in the one drop rule and you are Black...you believe in your own inferiority. The one drop rule was put into place slave-masters to protect the White power structure of society. One drop means that Negro blood is inferior so all it takes is one drop of Negro blood to taint White blood or non-Negro blood. Wake up Black people. Haven't you all ever wondered why one-drop doesn't apply to non-Black racial mixtures? Think about it.
yeah but the one drop ruel has unified (to an extent) black people unlike in some latin american countries where there are a zillion classifications of "mixedness" all viewing themselves higher than pure blacks.
Eu Sou Negro Tambem

Lins, Brazil

#17 Jan 1, 2010
Frankies1stAffair wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah but the one drop ruel has unified (to an extent) black people unlike in some latin american countries where there are a zillion classifications of "mixedness" all viewing themselves higher than pure blacks.
What you are referring to is pure colorism. Colorism will never die...it exists everywhere..Africa,Asia,Latin America,Europe,etc. Dark skinned people have been looked down on probably for thousands of years by lighter skinned people. The one drop rule isn't based on color though. It's solely based on the concept that Black blood is the bottom of barrel and thus taints any non-Black blood (especially White blood). You don't find that concept degrading as a person of Black Afrikan descent?

Boston. MA

#18 Jan 1, 2010
Eu Sou Negro Tambem wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are referring to is pure colorism. Colorism will never die...it exists everywhere..Africa,Asia,Latin America,Europe,etc. Dark skinned people have been looked down on probably for thousands of years by lighter skinned people. The one drop rule isn't based on color though. It's solely based on the concept that Black blood is the bottom of barrel and thus taints any non-Black blood (especially White blood). You don't find that concept degrading as a person of Black Afrikan descent?
well I find the idea of black blood being a stain degrading but I think that it unites us as black regaurdless of color. Do you think having 8,000 racial categories makes sense? The fact is they will intrinsically have a colorist negativity to them. What does it benefit mixed people not to be part of blackness unless it is to be cloder to whitness? It's just the way it is.
Great White

Chester, UK

#20 Jan 1, 2010
Half breeds don't really fit in on either side, they are just a bi product of White trash being taken advantage of by buck Negros.

Since: Aug 09

United States

#22 Jan 1, 2010
fnord wrote:
Kneegrow blood is a contaminant in any race into which it is introduced. If you make a milk shake using vanilla ice cream and fecal material, the shake is contaminated even if only one tiny bit of fecal material is used.
Looks like you're going to have to kick out most "white" Europeans, since, on average, they show to have at least 2-3% African DNA in them. And again, James Watson, the pioneer of DNA, is shown to have 16% African in him. LOL!

The fecal matter is located in your brain, boy.

I'd put money on you having some black genes in you. Take that DNA test! I'll be waiting, and laughing at the results.

Remember, just one DROP! That's all it takes to 'contaminate', right?! So no excuses! No "But it's only a tiny amount" crap!:D

Since: Aug 09

United States

#23 Jan 1, 2010
Great White wrote:
Half breeds don't really fit in on either side, they are just a bi product of White trash being taken advantage of by buck Negros.
Tell that to Lewis Hamilton's face, and he'll laugh in yours.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 2 min Redefined 477
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min VetnorsGate 1,431,402
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? (May '15) 9 min eric 161
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 9 min wdt26 6,485
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 10 min Will I Am 386
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 10 min Oh No You Di-nt 7,338
Why cant black people accept they didnt build a... (Feb '13) 10 min wdt26 101
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 17 min freddie47 35,215
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 48,728
IR at the walmart 6 hr FABULICIOUS 45