Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548905 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199626 Sep 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how little you know. For the first time, al-Qaeda disowned an affiliate by "denoucing ISIS and disavowing their actions" in January. ISIS is NOT al-Qaeda.
Al-Qaeda General Command:
“Al-Qaeda announces that it does not link itself with (ISIS)... It is not a branch of the al-Qaeda group, does not have an organizational relationship with it and (al-Qaeda) is not the group responsible for their actions.”
"In December, ISIS overstepped the mark with the assassination of rebel commander Ammar al-Wawi, prompting outrage in insurgent circles. Over the New Year the brutal ISIS killing of Dr. Hussein al-Suleiman, the leader of Ahrar al-Sham, one of the country’s biggest Islamist rebel groups that has links with al-Qaeda, was the final straw. Islamist rebels started to attack ISIS, with more moderate Free Syrian Army (FSA) brigades eventually joining in, and initially were successful in pushing the group out of the Syrian city of Aleppo and some other key rebel-held towns."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/02...
lol! You really should get paid by these reich wingers for educating their lazy a$$es

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1199627 Sep 9, 2014
Teens' Race-Fueled Attack at Grocery Store is Horrifying

"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men" --- Magic Negro

Where's Eric Racist Holder, folks?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199628 Sep 9, 2014
Dell Cisco wrote:
<quoted text> So which team you rooting for dirtbag since1680, ISIS, Al Qaeda or the Democrat Party they're all the same?
Well son, we know reich wingers were rooting for Putin and Assad in Syria against America and Obama, and Syria allowed ISIL to ferment and grow....

... so it's clear who conservatives support!!!!

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1199629 Sep 9, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? 1899? They didn't even have cars then, think anything might've changed?... I like the "Nubbins" thing though... great image...
well, T, maybe yur not as bad as I originally thought, I believe in redemption. Comment?

64 bills stuck in dirty Harry's senate, who's the obstructionist

Dirty Harry should be strung up, he's truly that bad.

“you know i know”

denver

#1199630 Sep 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Heard something on the TV about Jimmy Carter creating the Federal Department of Education. Got me doing some research.
1933 -- The first Humanist Manifesto is published. Co-author John Dewey, the noted philosopher and educator, calls for a synthesizing of all religions and "a socialized and cooperative economic order."
1946 -- The Teacher and World Government by former editor of the NEA Journal (National Education Association) Joy Elmer Morgan is published. He says:
"In the struggle to establish an adequate world government, the teacher... can do much to prepare the hearts and minds of children for global understanding and cooperation... At the very heart of all the agencies which will assure the coming of world government must stand the school, the teacher, and the organized profession."
1947 -- NEA Associate Secretary William Carr writes in the NEA Journal that teachers should:
"... teach about the various proposals that have been made for the strengthening of the United Nations and the establishment of a world citizenship and world government."
1948 -- Walden II by behavioral psychologist B.F. Skinner proposes "a perfect society or new and more perfect order" in which children are reared by the State, rather than by their parents and are trained from birth to demonstrate only desirable behavior and characteristics. Skinner's ideas would be widely implemented by educators in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s as Values Clarification and Outcome Based Education. OBE was tried in Chicago schools. Reading scores plummeted.
1964 -- Taxonomy of Educational Objectives, Handbook II is published. Author Benjamin Bloom states:
"... a large part of what we call 'good teaching' is the teacher's ability to attain affective objectives through challenging the students' fixed beliefs."
1964 -- Visions of Order by Richard Weaver is published. He describes:
"progressive educators as a 'revolutionary cabal' engaged in 'a systematic attempt to undermine society's traditions and beliefs.'"
1970 -- Education and the mass media promote world order. In Thinking About A New World Order for the Decade 1990, author Ian Baldwin, Jr. asserts that:
"... the World Law Fund has begun a worldwide research and educational program that will introduce a new, emerging discipline -- world order -- into educational curricula throughout the world... and to concentrate some of its energies on bringing basic world order concepts into the mass media again on a worldwide level."
http://www.constitution.org/col/cuddy_nwo.htm
Recent recomdation of NEA:
NEA recommends the following Saul Alinsky books to those members of our Association who are involved in grassroots organizing, especially Association Representatives (ARs)— also known as building reps or shop stewards — and leaders at local affiliates.
http://www.nea.org/assets/docs/Putting_Our_Va...
(page 25 - reading recommendations)
Looks like the die was cast long before Jimmy Carter.
But this may be a little too intense for me tonight.
abolish the Dept. Of Education, now.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199631 Sep 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted the article in response to someone claiming that ISIS exists in the United States. THAT is why I pointed out the fact that your article had nothing to do with ISIS being present in the U.S.
Those who leave the United States and join forces against us will not be returning to the United States unless they are in handcuffs or body bags. That gives me peace of mind.
It is disturbing is that we have "young Americans" living in this great country who are willing to join a barbaric murderous group like ISIS but I'm very confident that our intelligence community knows exactly who they are and what they are doing.
Incognito is just SOOO much like the Beck-ster!!!

“you know i know”

denver

#1199632 Sep 9, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah... this guy's like you... a laugh a minute... don't forget to throw him a peanut...
maybe not

“you know i know”

denver

#1199634 Sep 9, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
I make myself laugh sometimes... I'm laughin' now... Feels good...
me too, most on here are wet blankets, not the shiny guy tho, wicked sense of humor and very witty
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199635 Sep 9, 2014
flack wrote:
Almost time for me to leave. I'm going to say this. You libtards are living in the land of denial. Having said that I'm going golfing tomorrow. After the monsoon of the last few days it will be nice to get outside. I do this with a heavy heart because Thursday is the anniversary of 911. I hope I am wrong but deep down in my gut I feel something terrible this way comes!!!! Let us hope I am wrong but these ISIL people are here and wanting to strike!!!!
You and incognito keep hoping for something terrible on 911.

You can't be American.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199636 Sep 9, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
For the little girl, "yuck", you will have to be more precise.
Peace
lol! Obviously you're not smart enough son.

Especially since you instruct others to do it!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199637 Sep 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never met me, yet you feel a personal hatred toward me. That is the very definition of being delusional, hating something you don't know if it even exists or not. The only contact you have with "me" is with an inanimate object in front of your face.
You are insane. You need help.
Still no eastern flank son.

Is this really so hard for you to find out and support?

Or did you just plain lie?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1199638 Sep 9, 2014
Galt has changed his opinion.....

time to hang Ray Rice....

and Roger Goodell as well....

and the next politician or celebrity who assaults a woman.....

even rappers.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199639 Sep 9, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the question, numnuts. Where will the money come from to pay for the increased minimum wage?
Well gee son.

You still don't know where the 'eastern flank' is or how your operation worked.

I wonder why?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199640 Sep 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama ignores the professionals in the intelligence community.......
who don't trust a damn thing they hear from the mosques......
bushie boy certainly did.

“you know i know”

denver

#1199641 Sep 9, 2014
Tony Rome wrote:
I'm not usually a worrier but I worry sometimes I'm gonna chase off 16, whom I perceive as a piece of highly precious Murano glass... I know, she's not.. she's a woman, flesh and blood, not a fragile ornament.... but there you go... that's what an imagination will do for you... I hope tonight she goes to bed and dreams of "me"... I'll dream of her...
you need to get laid, Pal
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1199643 Sep 9, 2014
Dell Cisco wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously that Lava hasn't hit you yet.
?????

I see you're trying to make sense of something you don't understand.

“you know i know”

denver

#1199644 Sep 9, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ass whopping"? Isn't that what you idiots projected for the Obama/Romney election?
"Kansas shakeup could ruin GOP Senate takeover."
"Democratic nominee Chad Taylor abruptly withdrew from the race Wednesday, amid poor fundraising and low poll numbers. Independent candidate Greg Orman can now go one-on-one against three-term Sen. Pat Roberts (R), who just survived a bruising primary. The early thinking is that Mr. Orman, a wealthy businessman, has a real shot."
"A mid-August poll by the Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling showed Orman beating Senator Roberts by 10 points – 43 percent to 33 percent – in a hypothetical matchup. Now that pairing (plus a low-scoring libertarian) is no longer so hypothetical. Perhaps more alarming for Roberts is that the same poll showed him with just a 27 percent approval rating."
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/DC-Decoder/2014/...
The article speaks for itself, Traitor
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1199645 Sep 9, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Costello and her ilk care only about "women" as a political issue....and not at all about the only woman involved........in fact, Costello has the nerve to blame the woman involved.....
where was she when Hillary stood by her cheating husband.....
you're deflecting. for good reason.

Yeah, they got married. Okay, so everybody... Okay, good question. Brian asked, "Didn't they get married?" Now, the obvious question behind the question, "Why did she marry the guy, right?" If she got decked like that."

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/09/08/...

sounds 'political' to me.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1199646 Sep 9, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to get laid, Pal
So are you pimping or a toe tapper?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1199647 Sep 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you pimping or a toe tapper?
ghost always playing bagger with dck in his brain...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad Development: World Being Cleansed from All ... 4 min Counter Revolution 1
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 24 min Frogface Kate 37
Maceo the Break dancing Gorilla 31 min Sadbuttrue 1
Change Maceo do for the Race stop being a Old B... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 1
Subhuman Crakkas Can't Take It Anymore 1 hr Sadbuttrue 7
Why are Black men dumb with low IQ's ? 1 hr Sadbuttrue 4
He feared for his Life 1 hr Sadbuttrue 35
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 2 hr Sadbuttrue 46
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 3 hr Sadbuttrue 42
Are liberals getting too unstable? 8 hr Savant 90