Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1193588 Aug 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The proposed Kaiser Hospital that you had no clue about two plus years ago__you forget that this thread is approaching six years. That your memory is sht doesn't mean everyone's is.
You're a liar and a scumbag no matter your screen name or IP location.
He's been stuck in Shady Pines for 6 1/2 years; they put a blindfold on him in the van when they bring him for his tests

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1193589 Aug 28, 2014
JPL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why even post this gibberish. Firstly unnamed sources of so-called witnesses but not one pic or video when the whole town has smart phones? The make shift memorial was in the middle of the road so if someone ran over it could be because it was 'in the middle of the road'.
This is another example of crap made up to incite racial hatred. As such I for one condemn it.
Until real evidence is presented to prove any such callous and disgusting behavior actually occurred then and only then it should handled in an appropriate manner.
Here's another one of the "eye-witness" accounts of the "white cop shooting 'unarmed' black boy":

CNN Posts Possible Audio of Michael Brown Shooting: http://tinyurl.com/opvb6pg

You can drive a truckload of Welfare Cheese through this black "witness account", too.

Next, we'll be shown video of the whole scenario taken by crew members aboard the Mother Ship which just happened to be piloted by Little Alvin Sharpton that day.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1193590 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are drowning in information but starved for knowledge you dumbass... Meanwhile I can't argue with your dumbass but I can certainly play with your stupid nutcase.
So, How long will you sheep follow the blind Sheppard you loser??
It's the culture...
Waxman No Suprise!~!

You sound angry. That's nice..........

Location hidden

#1193591 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing of or how the internet or Topixs works you dumbass... your opinions are worthless and illiterate you idiot....
https://www.google.com/search...
It's the culture...
Waxman No Suprise!~!

Major meltdown!!

That didn't take long!!

I'm lovin' it!!

Time for the judgeits!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193592 Aug 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak from experience, obviously..........
Waxman No Suprise!~!
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than your sincere ignorance and your conscientious stupidity nutcaser... A loser who stands for nothing will fall for anything you moron...

It's the culture....

Location hidden

#1193593 Aug 28, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been stuck in Shady Pines for 6 1/2 years; they put a blindfold on him in the van when they bring him for his tests
Please refer to him with his proper name, Nobraina.

Thanks.

Location hidden

#1193594 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You know nothing of or how the internet or Topixs works you dumbass... your opinions are worthless and illiterate you idiot....
https://www.google.com/search...
It's the culture...
Waxman No Suprise!~!

I know you've been banned under different aliases..........

I like it when you're lit up like a roman candle!!

Blast off Waxy!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193595 Aug 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So we can add to you and Galts long line of accomplishments is you are both ANALIST.
Look you root smoocher, you ghost are the party of homosexuals, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil you dumbass.. AND... Don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade you pork puffer...

OH, AND.. Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not make them a (homophobe) vegetarian... you idiot moron..

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#1193596 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing in the world is more dangerous than your sincere ignorance and your conscientious stupidity nutcaser... A loser who stands for nothing will fall for anything you moron...
It's the culture....
Waxman No Suprise!~!

Seems I've struck a nerve!!

BWAHAHAHAHA

Please wipe away the tears before you type.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193597 Aug 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman No Suprise!~!
Major meltdown!!
That didn't take long!!
I'm lovin' it!!
Time for the judgeits!!
When you can't sleep at night nutcase, it's because you're awake in waxturds dream you nitwit...... I'm lovin' it!!

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1193598 Aug 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I scared Nobraina off years ago.
He just gave up!! It was delightful.
But his ignorant bullshit is easy to destroy,which many here do a nice job of.
He just carries on, as if ignorance were a virture.
Yes you have many times, I had forgotten about Nobraina.

Location hidden

#1193599 Aug 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one of the "eye-witness" accounts of the "white cop shooting 'unarmed' black boy":
CNN Posts Possible Audio of Michael Brown Shooting: http://tinyurl.com/opvb6pg
You can drive a truckload of Welfare Cheese through this black "witness account", too.
Next, we'll be shown video of the whole scenario taken by crew members aboard the Mother Ship which just happened to be piloted by Little Alvin Sharpton that day.
It's time for the mental patients already??

Must be, shiny is here.

Dozens of people urinated on your mothers grave today, BTW. LOL

Location hidden

#1193600 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you root smoocher, you ghost are the party of homosexuals, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil you dumbass.. AND... Don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade you pork puffer...
OH, AND.. Just because someone does not like (homosexuals) steak, does not make them a (homophobe) vegetarian... you idiot moron..
It's the culture...
Waxman No Suprise!~!

Hiding deep in that denial closet.

It's a new world, Waxman!! Time to come out and be who you are, not a sock!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193601 Aug 28, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman No Suprise!~!
Seems I've struck a nerve!!
BWAHAHAHAHA
Please wipe away the tears before you type.
Normal is an illusion... Holding a grudge is letting a loser, Waxman live rent-free in "YOUR" head you idiot. What is normal for waxman, is chaos to you loser... I'm lovin' it!!

It's the culture...

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1193602 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the culture...
Forgot your meds again I see. They don't come any dumber or perverted than your psycho ass, wanna try that IQ test again? LMAO

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1193603 Aug 28, 2014
CUT TO THE CHEESE wrote:
<quoted text>
THANKS, GHOST, I APOLOGIZE FOR STEPPING ON YOUR LINE... ON THE OTHER HAND I GET ACCUSED OF BEING YOU SO OFTEN I'M BEGINNING TO FEEL LIKE WE'RE ACTUALLY RELATED...
"cuts the cheese"
"cuts the cheese" you and "poop" are like to peas in a pod. You are both green, green with envy of those who do not have their hand out to survive. You and "poop" are for sure related, two losers.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Location hidden

#1193604 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When you can't sleep at night nutcase, it's because you're awake in waxturds dream you nitwit...... I'm lovin' it!!
It's the culture...
Waxman No Suprise!~!

I sleep soundly, knowing I'm not a sad Teabag loser like you!!

How'd the Teabaggers do in primaries??

They didn't win any.

Teabags are Impotent, just like you.

The establishment RINO's kicked the Teabags asses!!

I'm lovin it!!

Lie of the year??

"Waxman only posts as Waxman!!"

Location hidden

#1193605 Aug 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"cuts the cheese"
"cuts the cheese" you and "poop" are like to peas in a pod. You are both green, green with envy of those who do not have their hand out to survive. You and "poop" are for sure related, two losers.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
You'd die without your Social Security, you old fool.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1193606 Aug 28, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are drowning in information but starved for knowledge you dumbass... Meanwhile I can't argue with your dumbass but I can certainly play with your stupid nutcase.
So, How long will you sheep follow the blind Sheppard you loser??
It's the culture...
Soo did I hear you right you wish to play with Nucs nuts? Well I will admit you do whine like an old maid, by the way is being Bi- Sexual confusing?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1193607 Aug 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot your meds again I see. They don't come any dumber or perverted than your psycho ass, wanna try that IQ test again? LMAO
AND... Don't confuse my personality with my attitude you pervert. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are bagger.... I'm not anti-social.. I'm anti-idiot..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cavebeast Larva Gets Black Justice 👶 ... 2 min Blackest 29
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 9 min Ttt 1
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 10 min USA is Going Down 3
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 31 min USA is Going Down 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 38 min Mr Lee 24
News 'I Thought My Dark Skin Protected Me From Melan... 49 min Paul 5
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 55 min Mr Lee 18
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 2 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
More from around the web