Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601720 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192518 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You already know I am unimaginative and lacking in frivolity. I'm still a recovering Christian. That's harder to recover from than alcohol.
Your every breath is an insult to creation.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192519 Aug 26, 2014
KINDA HURTS DON'T IT, ELECTRO?... 50,000 POSTS AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LAND ONE PUNCH...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1192520 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't broaden your horizons by looking at things from the other person's perspective, I feel sorry for you. There is no difference in calling a black person (Republican or Democrat) a "tar baby" than calling a Jew "bar code". It's is derogatory and incendiary. It's a shame you are so closed minded.
Your side would have no problem calling a black conservative president tar baby in the same context. Or much worse. If you don't know this to be true, then you should feel sorry for yourself.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192521 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of the deep end of the pool if you can't swim with the sharks and keep out of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.
ARE YOU A "SHARK" SWEETIE?... A HOT-POT?... I'M SO AFRAID... "PUH-LEEZE DON' THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH..." I BEEN HERE SIX YEARS BEATIN' YOU CLOWNS TO A PULP... YOU THINK IT GON' BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME?... YOU THINK YOU SMARTER THAN THEM?... ROCK OUT OL' MAN..

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192522 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't broaden your horizons by looking at things from the other person's perspective, I feel sorry for you. There is no difference in calling a black person (Republican or Democrat) a "tar baby" than calling a Jew "bar code". It's is derogatory and incendiary. It's a shame you are so closed minded.
Attempting to broaden one's worldview by seeking to understand psychotic Islamic Terrorism and black rioting racist criminal behavior can be like trying to understand prostitution, murder and pedophilia by engaging in those activities.

Don't broaden your horizons in *my* neighborhood, Babee:-(
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192523 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your every breath is an insult to creation.
MMMMMMMM... I NOT SURE I AGREE WITH THAT AT ALL... I GUESS WHAT YOU MEAN TO SAY IS YOU DON' LIKE WOMEN, RIGHT?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192524 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your side would have no problem calling a black conservative president tar baby in the same context. Or much worse. If you don't know this to be true, then you should feel sorry for yourself.
IT NOT 'HER SIDE' HONEY... THIS NOT A GAME... YOU SQUARELY IN MY SIGHTS... YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THAT....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192525 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UM.. IT'S "FONT' OF KNOWLEDGE, SWEETIE... DON'T THEY TEACH YOU ANYTHING IN THE MICHIGAN NATIONAL GUARD?...
font
n. Printing
A complete set of type of one size and face.

So a Font of Knowledge could be "Knowledge" printed in any of hundreds of different Fonts?

Urban Runts like you are really hard to follow.....

Location hidden

#1192526 Aug 26, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What can I say?
You're just perfect in every way aren't you son?
That would be Mary Poppins. A fictional character.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192527 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU PEOPLE AND YOUR "RACISM"... IT'S LIKE LISTENING TO BOZO THE CLOWN ARGUING WITH HOWDY DOOTY...
If you've been hearing Bozo and Howdy Doody arguing, I would suggest you see an Audiologist who doubles as a Child Psychologist.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192528 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
KINDA HURTS DON'T IT, ELECTRO?... 50,000 POSTS AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LAND ONE PUNCH...
I'd be stupid trying to punch a pile of dogshit now wouldn't I?

Location hidden

#1192529 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
IT NOT 'HER SIDE' HONEY... THIS NOT A GAME... YOU SQUARELY IN MY SIGHTS... YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THAT....
Oh hush...unless you want someone to call you a tar baby.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192530 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
ARE YOU A "SHARK" SWEETIE?... A HOT-POT?... I'M SO AFRAID... "PUH-LEEZE DON' THROW ME IN THE BRIAR PATCH..." I BEEN HERE SIX YEARS BEATIN' YOU CLOWNS TO A PULP... YOU THINK IT GON' BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME?... YOU THINK YOU SMARTER THAN THEM?... ROCK OUT OL' MAN..
You've been here 6 years beating yourself and no one wants to hear your orgy screams any longer.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192531 Aug 26, 2014
YOU THE WEAK LINK, CAROL... DEVIL AIM RIGHT AT YOU... HE NEVER MISS...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192532 Aug 26, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
MMMMMMMM... I NOT SURE I AGREE WITH THAT AT ALL... I GUESS WHAT YOU MEAN TO SAY IS YOU DON' LIKE WOMEN, RIGHT?...
Look who's talkin'.....the only taste in women that you have comes from the cannibalism in your family tree.
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192533 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be stupid trying to punch a pile of dogshit now wouldn't I?
DEVIL DEFER TO YOU SUPERIOR KNOWLEDGE...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192534 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been here 6 years beating yourself and no one wants to hear your orgy screams any longer.
UH-HUH... NO ONE... CEPT.. YOU... APPARENTLY...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192535 Aug 26, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hush...unless you want someone to call you a tar baby.
I'M JUST CURIOUS, CAROL... BEFORE I RESPOND... WHAT DO YOU IMAGINE WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192536 Aug 26, 2014
DID YOU PRAY TO BE SMARTER?... DID GOD ANSWER YOU?...
THE DEVIL

Providence, UT

#1192537 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who's talkin'.....the only taste in women that you have comes from the cannibalism in your family tree.
??? HUH?... WTF?... WHERE'D YOU GET THAT?... OH.. WAIT...IT'S THE MENSTRUAL BLOOD THINGY, HUH?... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH... IF GOD DIDN'T MEAN FO' A MAN TO LOVE THE TASTE OF MENSTRUAL BLOOD HE SHOULD HAVE MADE EVE OUT OF GREEN CHEESE INSTEAD OF RIBS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why slavery happened and kept getting worse voo... 2 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Who can tell me 2 min Summer Jones 1
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 15 min Got_Rope 29
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 15 min Samantha 24
When I'm in a the shower, I'm afraid to wash my... 16 min Summer Jones 1
I'm just an average man 19 min Summer Jones 2
Hey Axe. 21 min Summer Jones 3
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 29 min Jam Master THX 36
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 4 hr Iluvwhtwomen 146
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 9 hr Mr Lee 24