Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522776 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192355 Aug 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Rich, King of the Phaeries....
ROTFFLMAO.....
you've proved his point.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1192356 Aug 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A judge is looking at evidence, which he considers legit: Holder and the O'bama administration paid rioters to loot and act like monkeys. I know for a fact Jesse Jackass took at least two buses of well er let's just say 'unemployed' in the real world sense...road trip to Ferguson. Rainbow Push coalition never attends a march or rally or looting without being paid. Every time you see blacks and JJ Jackass, they are being paid. Good thing they took those bangers to MO, because it cut down the shootings in Chicago over the weekend, only 37 blacks shot other blacks.
It will take generations to repair the damage this racist pig has done.

....and there are 2 more years of damage coming.....
Patrick

United States

#1192357 Aug 26, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I just voted for Charlie Crist in the primary; hope he can beat Scott
Good Move...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192358 Aug 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
No Link Found for Deaths and Veterans’ Care Delays
“It is important to note that while O.I.G.’s case reviews in the report document substantial delays in care, and quality of care concerns, O.I.G. was unable to conclusively assert that the absence of timely quality care caused the deaths of these veterans.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/26/us/no-link-...
another FOX talking point down the drain.
And they've found Lois Lerner's emails......

sonic will believe anything that sounds like a Fairy Tail coming from a Liar.

Place a tooth beneath your pillow tonight and Magic Negro will leave a dollar bill for you:-)

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192359 Aug 26, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
5 hours a week? 5 hours a day!!!! You do understand that it takes an average golfer 4-41/2 hours to play 18 holes?
This Super Azzhole thinks he can simply put the American Government's Executive Branch on Automatic Pilot while he golfs his way to Allah.

He's got balls but not in his job assignment.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1192360 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What a friggin clown you are, we have all seen a long list of all of your BS claims moron. I have never said that I have a book idiot, you can't even get that right. I said that after numerous requests I' in the process, I have a number of people in the business helping me for free. Old envy bitch. I did come here on a vacation from California and went back and decided I liked here better, I'm sorry you find that confusing, no normal person worries about someone else like you and retarded Edd does. At least he has an excuse. The women do love me I can also see why a a loser like you would be envious. Soo have fun crybaby. What would a real rich man like you be so miserable??? Lying scumbag is the only answer...Hypocrite.
OH, you " decided I liked here better"?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

I was expecting you to try and out-black me like you did Saturday when I told you I hired an "American" who happens to be black and doubled his salary, then you had to throw in the token we are taking two black kids.

Your token vs. my really helping someone.

Who is Edd and why would you like Bumpass better than sunny California? More mooch opportunities there?

As far as lying goes, that would be your routine, Democrat. You don't have a dignified bone in your body, Obama voter.

Back to your original confusion, I said I was going to the beach on Saturday, not the whole weekend, moron.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1192361 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well it's going to be Scott vs Charlie one way or the other__I voted against Scott btw but did vote for a couple of (R's) Mica for one. This year I had to seek out the local candidate profiles to rule out any tea party fks or religious freaks__not an easy task in my area. And I voted for a half penny tax increase__probably the only (R) that did that.
I wonder if Carol voted. She likes to share everything__hmm maybe she's a felon or worse an Independent. Or maybe she couldn't afford to miss her topix $hift.
She's a republican

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192362 Aug 26, 2014
Dix wrote:
Billionaire Warren Buffett is financing Burger King's Canadian deal 25% through Berkshire Hathaway....
Isn't Warren another one of the Magic Negro Boy's butt buddies?

Gee, what an unpatriotic thing to do!

Just like Jeffrey Immelt, another one of the Magic Negro's Over-The-Barrel Boys!
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1192363 Aug 26, 2014
We need to stick a fork in Obamacare...

WASHINGTON – Thought HealthCare.gov had problems?

Another federal government-run website created under ObamaCare is suffering the same symptoms as the troubled federal health care exchange -- grappling with delays, data problems and other hiccups as the deadline to take it public nears.

At issue is a database known as the Open Payments website. It was created under the Affordable Care Act to shed light on the financial ties between doctors and pharmaceutical companies as well as device manufacturers.

The transparency initiative is supposed to include detailed information about drug payments made by doctors as well as the value of gifts and services given by drug makers. Such items can include everything from meals to swanky retreats.

The database project, though, is dealing with a minefield of technical problems and confusion over the data. The problems led the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to shut down what is currently a private site for 11 days earlier this month.

The government is hoping to take the site public on Sept. 30. But it's already a year behind schedule, and if some industry heavy hitters have it their way, the schedule will slip by another six months.

The American Medical Association as well as 112 other health organizations are pressing the government to delay the launch until March 31, 2015. They cite an overly complex registration process – made up of more than 20 individual steps that require a doctor to register over a period of several days in order to see their data – as one reason why the government should hold off.

Other complaints include the lack of guidance on the website, concern that industry groups can unilaterally dismiss disputes initiated by doctors, and errors in the information.

"Physicians need enough time to review and correct any inaccurate data that may be reported," AMA president Robert M. Wah, said in a written statement on Monday. "The issues that resulted in the system being taken offline further underscore the need for more time than CMS proposes to ensure the system is actually ready and that physicians have adequate time to register, review and seek correction of inaccurate data.”

The online database is part of the Physicians Payments Sunshine Act, which allows patients to have access to federal information disclosing the financial ties between doctors and pharmaceuticals.

The website was taken offline on Aug. 3 following complaints of data inaccuracies.

"You can keep your doctor, period!"

Obama and Democrats are lying scumbags.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1192365 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Place a tooth beneath your pillow tonight and Magic Negro will leave a dollar bill for you:-)
i don't believe anything you say. and all you have are fairy tales.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1192366 Aug 26, 2014
Companies are leaving the USA - thanks Democrats!

Here's the latest one:

"Burger King's plan to buy Canadian donut chain Tim Hortons and relocate to Canada has cost it the patronage of one U.S. senator.

Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio"

Of course the Democrats that created the mess attack them as they leave and say GFY to Democrats on the way out of the USA.
Patrick

United States

#1192367 Aug 26, 2014
<quoted text>
She's a republican
Republicans seem in trouble based partly on the nonsense they post here all day long.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192368 Aug 26, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't believe anything you say. and all you have are fairy tales.
Excuse me but aren't you the one whose reputation includes a fairy tail?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1192369 Aug 26, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
We need to stick a fork in Obamacare...
WASHINGTON – Thought HealthCare.gov had problems?
Another federal government-run website created under ObamaCare is suffering the same symptoms as the troubled federal health care exchange -- grappling with delays, data problems and other hiccups as the deadline to take it public nears.
At issue is a database known as the Open Payments website. It was created under the Affordable Care Act to shed light on the financial ties between doctors and pharmaceutical companies as well as device manufacturers.
The transparency initiative is supposed to include detailed information about drug payments made by doctors as well as the value of gifts and services given by drug makers. Such items can include everything from meals to swanky retreats.
The database project, though, is dealing with a minefield of technical problems and confusion over the data. The problems led the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services to shut down what is currently a private site for 11 days earlier this month.
The government is hoping to take the site public on Sept. 30. But it's already a year behind schedule, and if some industry heavy hitters have it their way, the schedule will slip by another six months.
The American Medical Association as well as 112 other health organizations are pressing the government to delay the launch until March 31, 2015. They cite an overly complex registration process – made up of more than 20 individual steps that require a doctor to register over a period of several days in order to see their data – as one reason why the government should hold off.
Other complaints include the lack of guidance on the website, concern that industry groups can unilaterally dismiss disputes initiated by doctors, and errors in the information.
"Physicians need enough time to review and correct any inaccurate data that may be reported," AMA president Robert M. Wah, said in a written statement on Monday. "The issues that resulted in the system being taken offline further underscore the need for more time than CMS proposes to ensure the system is actually ready and that physicians have adequate time to register, review and seek correction of inaccurate data.”
The online database is part of the Physicians Payments Sunshine Act, which allows patients to have access to federal information disclosing the financial ties between doctors and pharmaceuticals.
The website was taken offline on Aug. 3 following complaints of data inaccuracies.
"You can keep your doctor, period!"
Obama and Democrats are lying scumbags.
Suffer old lying phony bitch, no one even comes close to you when it comes to lying and crying.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192370 Aug 26, 2014
In "A Call to Action," President Carter suggests 23 steps that can help blaze the road to progress:
1. Encourage women and girls, including those not abused, to speak out more forcefully. It is imperative that those who do speak out are protected from retaliation.
2. Remind political and religious leaders of the abuses and what they can do to alleviate them.
3. Encourage these same leaders to become supporters of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights and other U.N. agencies that advance human rights and peace.
4. Encourage religious and political leaders to relegate warfare and violence to a last resort as a solution to terrorism and national security challenges.
5. Abandon the death penalty and seek to rehabilitate criminals instead of relying on excessive incarceration, especially for nonviolent offenders.
6. Marshal the efforts of women officeholders and first ladies, and encourage involvement of prominent civilian women in correcting abuses.
7. Induce individual nations to elevate the end of human trafficking to a top priority, as they did to end slavery in the nineteenth century.
http://www.cartercenter.org/news/features/p/h...
8. Encourage Female Trailer Park Trash to cease drinking and exhibiting behaviors unbecoming a human being.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1192371 Aug 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
not exactly.....

the Obama regime knows that Lerner's emails still exist, but they have no interest in looking for them.....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192372 Aug 26, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mindless blather.
Gibberish with a Cherry on top.
Nostrilis Waxman

Torrance, CA

#1192373 Aug 26, 2014
Time for me to pretend I just got home from my "job" and wasn't here all day judging away while posting using my many anonymous sockpuppets!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1192374 Aug 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy answer, it's the only gathering hole for the afflicted and lonely. The easily influenced, the naive, the vulnerable, and quacks like carol. You idiots do the same things on here every day same old crap just like FOX [Fanatically Obsessed xenophobes].
Grey I’m going to Simplify this (Fox is Growing, while The Liberal Media is Shrinking) even a 5th grader would get It the Million Dollar Question…DO YOU?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1192375 Aug 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing, as usual.
The Oxford English Dictionary defines "tar baby" as "a derogatory term for a Black (U.S.) or a Maori (N.Z.)".
"The Dark Legacy of "Tar Baby", "Boy" and other Racial Slurs":
"Through the years, the phrase (Tar Baby) became known as a slur, particularly against blacks of a darker hue."
"As such, to many blacks,“tar baby” is as much a fighting phrase as the “N” word. Despite this fact, some whites remain incredulous at the thought that such words are often used among some blacks, but the same becomes patently offensive when uttered by whites."
"As for other racial slurs like Tar Baby, Coon, and any references to apes and gorillas, for generations, these words were used by whites to dehumanize blacks."
http://politic365.com/2011/08/04/the-dark-leg...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..you're pulling another sonic routine quoting a racist pig website and expecting everyone to fall for it.

Get a life, Babee...and a bigger Trailer:-)

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Tar+Baby

tar baby
n.
A situation or problem from which it is virtually impossible to disentangle oneself.

You just pulled a Tar Baby, Babee:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 2 min Mick 798
Nobody wants to date BM Garbage man 14 min SadButTrue 3
Lets talk about disrespectful 15 min SadButTrue 5
Why do BM use SEX & ABUSE to cater to low self ... 16 min SadButTrue 2
BM envious of White men's power & intellect 16 min SadButTrue 6
Nobody wants the effeminate Old BM who's Broke ... 18 min SadButTrue 3
I LOVE choco-bunnies 18 min Ben 21
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 55 min Satanic_Blacks_666 19
Racists are not born, they're created 3 hr Evil Whitey 57
Negro behavior in public places 3 hr Keepin It Real 23