Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419330 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1189672 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, if your inner council advises something, its taking orders. So who ordered Bush to do that flyover?
If you read & approve a speech, how it reading it following orders? The speeches are not memorized.
Having access to communication on your mobile device is taking orders?
Do you ever realize what the f*ck you post?
This thing you whiners have with mispronounced words - do you ever watch newscasts & see mistakes? Is Obama the only one that has done this?
The problem is dumbdave he has no clue what is in the speech! If he did the gaffs would be minimal. He fumbles and bumbles because he has no clue!!! He's just reading whatever is on the prompter. I'll bet money you coud put 'Mary had a little lamb' in the middle of a speech and he'd roll right through it without even realizing that he had said it. That's why he can never remember what he has said. He's just reading whatever is in front of him.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1189673 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody minds paying taxes numbnuts!!! The problem is that government has become to big, overreaching, and wastes trillions of dollars. The federal government needs to be reduced to constitutional duties as written by the Founders. The path you libtards are heading down is unsustainable!!!! What part of that can't you understand?
You need to dumb it down to the level of a third grader so DumbDave can understand it. He doesn't understand the concept of a limited means - to him, it's all free money coming his way. Like rainwater falling from the sky.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1189674 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, if your inner council advises something, its taking orders. So who ordered Bush to do that flyover?
If you read & approve a speech, how it reading it following orders? The speeches are not memorized.
Having access to communication on your mobile device is taking orders?
Do you ever realize what the f*ck you post?
This thing you whiners have with mispronounced words - do you ever watch newscasts & see mistakes? Is Obama the only one that has done this?
Yeah, sure cheeseball.

Corpse-men is just a slip of the tongue for your clown.

NOT!

Do you ever read the crap you post?
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1189675 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it. Its the money. You don't want to fund our country? You think we can survive as a country without taxes?? Or did you expect someone else to pay your share.
Who said anything about no taxes?

Where do we draw the line, Davey?

Do we just keep taxing more, spending more, more social programs, more government programs that will fail to solve the problems that the previous government programs also failed to solve?

That's all we hear every friggin' time one of you leftists winds up in the oval office. Wow, what progress! Forward!

Same ol' sh*t, different president.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1189676 Aug 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to dumb it down to the level of a third grader so DumbDave can understand it. He doesn't understand the concept of a limited means - to him, it's all free money coming his way. Like rainwater falling from the sky.
But haven't you heard? The libtards have now decided that rain belongs to the government!!!

Home » News
Man Sentenced to 30 Days for Catching Rain Water on Own Property Enters Jail
August 8, 2012 - 7:03 PM
By Kendra Alleyne

( CNSNews.com )– Gary Harrington, the Oregon man convicted of collecting rainwater and snow runoff on his rural property surrendered Wednesday morning to begin serving his 30-day, jail sentence in Medford, Ore.
“I’m sacrificing my liberty so we can stand up as a country and stand for our liberty,” Harrington told a small crowd of people gathered outside of the Jackson County (Ore.) Jail.

Several people held signs that showed support for Harrington as he was taken inside the jail.

Harrington was found guilty two weeks ago of breaking a 1925 law for having, what state water managers called “three illegal reservoirs” on his property. He was convicted of nine misdemeanors, sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined over $1500 for collecting rainwater and snow runoff on his property.

Gary harrington news conference
Crowd of supporters outside Jackson County Jail, Wednesday August 8, 2012.(Photo: Gary Harrington)

The Oregon Water Resources Department, claims that Harrington has been violating the state’s water use law by diverting water from streams running into the Big Butte River.

But Harrington says he is not diverting the state's water -- merely collecting rainwater and snow melt that falls or flows on his own property.

Harrington has vowed to continue to fight the penalty, stating that the government has become “big bullies” and that “from here on in, I’m going to fight it.”

“They’ve just gotten to be big bullies and if you just lay over and die and give up, that just makes them bigger bullies, Harrington said in an interview two weeks ago with CNSNews.com .

"We as Americans, we need to stand on our constitutional rights, on our rights as citizens and hang tough. This is a good country, we’ll prevail,” he said.

His release is expected in early September.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189677 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know why I try! My 11 year old has a far greater grasp on the world then your dumbass!!!
I guess it never has occurred to you that you say that to everyone...DUH Does the saying " I have found the enemy and it is I" mean anything to you?
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1189679 Aug 21, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>

i just love being berated by the minority. it's a real hoot.
That's the problem with you far left loons -- just because the main stream media makes it appear to be so, you think a majority of Americans buy into your agenda. Well, guess again.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1189680 Aug 21, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
With service too.:-) Coming down for a visit soon?
I visit all the time, Homer loves the Jersey Shore, no not that stupid show.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189681 Aug 21, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You are such an ass kisser!!! There is a huge difference between getting advice and following orders from a Blackberry and Teleprompter!!! You obviously don't. Anybody with half a brain can tell Obama has no clue what is about to come up on the teleprompter. He just reads it as he sees it. Thus all the gaffs. Do you think if he had a clue he would have misspelled respect, said Corpsman wrong, etc...
Once again we see your hypocrisy, no one ever butchered the English language like George Bush, or told as many lies, or got as many people killed as a consequence of those many lies. Yours is pure unadulterated hatred with a more than healthy portion of pure programmed ignorance.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189682 Aug 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually you get what you give in this world
see what i mean? rubber, glue.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189683 Aug 21, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Both programs will be adjusted as will Obamacare
WTF does "adjusted" mean???...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189684 Aug 21, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually you get what you give in this world
But it's different for you huh sugarplum? You seem to have some serious issues.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1189685 Aug 21, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it. Its the money. You don't want to fund our country? You think we can survive as a country without taxes?? Or did you expect someone else to pay your share.
This is another common Tea Party trait. Being too cheap to fund their own government.
your kind want a few to pay all the bills, while others want everybody to share the burden.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189686 Aug 21, 2014
Haz Mat wrote:
<quoted text> An the other 25% is LOOTING to busy to phone in on the poll.
FOX talking head says.....

.....if we say most conservatives are not racist despite what the left would have us believe, we should be willing to believe that not all of the black community is prone to riot when these terrible things happen.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/18/ferguson-i...

so if you don't want to be called a racist.....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1189687 Aug 21, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the problem with you far left loons -- just because the main stream media makes it appear to be so, you think a majority of Americans buy into your agenda. Well, guess again.
Tea Party approval hovering around 20%.

so we KNOW a majority of Americans aren't buying bagger BS. no guessing needed.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189689 Aug 21, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sure cheeseball.
Corpse-men is just a slip of the tongue for your clown.
NOT!
Do you ever read the crap you post?
Just a friendly reminder of the dumbest president ever.

"I miss being pampered." --George W. Bush, reflecting on his presidency, University of Texas at Tyler, Oct. 19, 2010

"This is my maiden voyage. My first speech since I was the president of the United States and I couldn't think of a better place to give it than Calgary, Canada." --George W. Bush, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"I'm going to put people in my place, so when the history of this administration is written at least there's an authoritarian voice saying exactly what happened." --George W. Bush, on what he hopes to accomplish with his memoir, as reported by the Associated Press, Calgary, Canada, March 17, 2009

"One of the very difficult parts of the decision I made on the financial crisis was to use hardworking people's money to help prevent there to be a crisis." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I'm telling you there's an enemy that would like to attack America, Americans, again. There just is. That's the reality of the world. And I wish him all the very best." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"In terms of the economy, look, I inherited a recession, I am ending on a recession." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Jan. 12, 2009

"I guess it's OK to call the secretary of education here 'buddy.' That means friend." --George W. Bush, Philadelphia, Jan. 8, 2009

"So I analyzed that and decided I didn't want to be the president during a depression greater than the Great Depression, or the beginning of a depression greater than the Great Depression." --George W. Bush, Washington D.C., Dec. 18, 2008
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189690 Aug 21, 2014
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." September 2000, explaining his energy policies at an event in Michigan.

"Rarely is the question asked, is our children learning?" January 2000, during a campaign event in South Carolina.

"They misunderestimated the compassion of our country. I think they misunderestimated the will and determination of the commander in chief, too." Sept. 26, 2001, in Langley, Va. Bush was referring to the terrorists who carried out the Sept. 11 attacks.

"There's no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind, that we will fail." Oct. 4, 2001, in Washington. Bush was remarking on a back-to-work plan after the terrorist attacks.

"It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber." April 10, 2002, at the White House, as Bush urged Senate passage of a broad ban on cloning.

"I want to thank the dozens of welfare-to-work stories, the actual examples of people who made the firm and solemn commitment to work hard to embetter themselves." April 18, 2002, at the White House.

"There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again." Sept. 17, 2002, in Nashville, Ten
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1189691 Aug 21, 2014
How Smart are you when you have to Use a Teleprompter to speak to a 6th Grade Class? Obama off Prompter not only Stutters but looks as if he’s searching for a Coherent Thought!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1189692 Aug 21, 2014
Too many good docs are getting out of business. Too many OB/GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." Sept. 6, 2004, at a rally in Poplar Bluff, Mo.

"Our most abundant energy source is coal. We have enough coal to last for 250 years, yet coal also prevents an environmental challenge." April 20, 2005, in Washington.

"We look forward to hearing your vision, so we can more better do our job." Sept. 20, 2005, in Gulfport, Miss.

"I can't wait to join you in the joy of welcoming neighbors back into neighborhoods, and small businesses up and running, and cutting those ribbons that somebody is creating new jobs." Sept. 5, 2005, when Bush met with residents of Poplarville, Miss., in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

"It was not always a given that the United States and America would have a close relationship. After all, 60 years we were at war 60 years ago we were at war." June 29, 2006, at the White House, where Bush met with Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi.

"Make no mistake about it, I understand how tough it is, sir. I talk to families who die." Dec. 7, 2006, in a joint appearance with British Prime Minister Tony Blair.

"These are big achievements for this country, and the people of Bulgaria ought to be proud of the achievements that they have achieved." June 11, 2007, in Sofia, Bulgaria.

"Mr. Prime Minister, thank you for your introduction. Thank you for being such a fine host for the OPEC summit." September 2007, in Sydney, Australia, where Bush was attending an APEC summit.

"Thank you, Your Holiness. Awesome speech." April 16, 2008, at a ceremony welcoming Pope Benedict XVI to the White Hou
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#1189693 Aug 21, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's different for you huh sugarplum? You seem to have some serious issues.
You can not argue with stupid but you can certainly play with it.
I enjoy watching you dance. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people like to gang up on people (May '13) 1 min Randy7 68
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min Curious Me 47,864
How can you tell a white guy likes you? (Jun '07) 6 min Drilling for the ... 50
Time to end race mixing now! White and Black s... (Feb '12) 16 min LION 508
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 19 min Who 81
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 21 min Drilling for the ... 14
What makes white women so ugly? (Aug '12) 23 min Teaofthemilk 127
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 1 hr LION 19
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr LION 520
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr MICHA 43
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 9 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
More from around the web