Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1710091 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1188704 Aug 19, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yesterday, our racist president claimed that poverty causes black racial violence. Funny but it, poverty, doesn't make whites riot and loot. Next, he'll declare these fine upstanding citizens deserve a million dollars (or more) each for suffering the terrible angst of not having a villa in France and a Jaguar in every garage. Why not, he promised billions of U.S. taxpayer's dollars to undeserving leaders in Africa?
Funny, but I saw protesters wearing $150 New Balance shoes and name brand fitness clothes. Again, abject poverty my ass, the majority of the women on the street were at least a hundred pounds overweight; you don't get that fat from being chronically under- or malnourished.
"Americans need to search their hearts about how they treat young black men"

--- Magic Negro
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1188705 Aug 19, 2014
Emeem wrote:
Friend of Darren Wilson gives his version on talk radio:
http://danaloeschradio.com/alleged-friend-of-...
Oh whatever. Some girl calls into a radio and says "she said, he said" what nonsense
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1188707 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who claims to have an above average IQ should at least have the gumption to not label those you oppose as terrorists. The idea that you'd characterize other fellow Americans as such based on ideological differences speaks volumes of your clear and arrant ignorance. People like you are the reason why civil discourse is dead in this country. Instead of spewing out scurrilous attacks, why don't you at least try and engage in a substantive debate? Nothing like taking a page out of Obama's playbook, huh? In other words, cast aspersions against those you can't refute.
lol! Still nothing on the CRA, huh son?

No gumption?

Just the backside yellow racing stripe?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1188709 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who claims to have an above average IQ should at least have the gumption to not label those you oppose as terrorists. The idea that you'd characterize other fellow Americans as such based on ideological differences speaks volumes of your clear and arrant ignorance. People like you are the reason why civil discourse is dead in this country. Instead of spewing out scurrilous attacks, why don't you at least try and engage in a substantive debate? Nothing like taking a page out of Obama's playbook, huh? In other words, cast aspersions against those you can't refute.
Your constant reference to refute is kinda puzzling as I haven't noticed anything to refute. Obama bad...Bush good...Hell even a moron knows that isn't true. How about you explaining why this Congress has the lowest approval of any in our history, can you refute that? Can you refute that their primary goal from day one was to defeat Obama...Refute that..Can you refute that your party left one of the worst messes in our history...Can you refute that your party has wasted billion on top of billions on frivolous hearings on Obama care and still it's the law of the land, over 50 hearings and attempts, can you refute that your party closed down the Government on two different occasions? Can you refute all of the Benghazi hearings? Now can you refute your idiotic law suit against the president.I wonder how many billion you have wasted and have absolutely nothing to show for it. NOTHING, I'm sure that I missed a lot more of your stupid . Yet you don't want women to make the same wages as men, you don't want workers to make a living wage. You idiots are precisely that fanatical IDIOTS. And those like you prove it daily.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1188710 Aug 19, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh whatever. Some girl calls into a radio and says "she said, he said" what nonsense
Well he has had plenty of time to place all kinds of option and scenarios in place.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1188711 Aug 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the internet & you can claim you are this well educated person all you want.
Funny that you would admit that a person like me with such a low IQ(as you claim) continually kicks your ass here on Topix proving your post after post be be wrong & packed full of lies.
Lets look at the right whiner heros. Rush Limbaugh & Glenn Beck - both college drop outs.
It is impossible for a truly well educated person to actually believe Fox News is a reliable source of the truth.
Some educated person you must be. Funny chit.
Apparently smarter than you as your total audience is a few dozen posters on Topix.

By the way neither of the above have shows on FNS-stupid.

Hey, tell you what. I will post FNS articles and it will be up to you Einstein to prove them wrong. Done with the stupid LEFT game of declaring any news source other then Left sites as unreliable.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1188712 Aug 19, 2014
Mugsy wrote:
<quoted text>
The military has a record of my IQ, How about you or are you just another one of those chickenhawks?
B T wall

Orlando, FL

#1188713 Aug 19, 2014
Barry said "the world hates us..just look at Daniel Pearl. He got his head cut off cause of Bush" well the Muslims just proved Sotero's hope. The change is Foley just got his head chopped OFF. Will anything bring this sob off the course ?? S bag
But Indeed

Clinton, TN

#1188714 Aug 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the internet & you can claim you are this well educated person all you want.
Funny that you would admit that a person like me with such a low IQ(as you claim) continually kicks your ass here on Topix proving your post after post be be wrong & packed full of lies.
Lets look at the right whiner heros. Rush Limbaugh & Glenn Beck - both college drop outs.
It is impossible for a truly well educated person to actually believe Fox News is a reliable source of the truth.
Some educated person you must be. Funny chit.
Well actually an educated person will get both sides and whoever leans towards one agenda is the one that you don't want to watch IE: msnbc, very one sided, so speak of right wing, however left wing agendas and policies are the causes of the national debt and the unrest in MO because of a certain few who vote for the ones that lean towards the left. Here I'll help you. 18 trillion in debt, so you prove yourself as not educated, but a dumbass that can't see through the cracks! Keep up the good work! Now please stop making yourself look educated!

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1188715 Aug 19, 2014
But Indeed

Clinton, TN

#1188716 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your constant reference to refute is kinda puzzling as I haven't noticed anything to refute. Obama bad...Bush good...Hell even a moron knows that isn't true. How about you explaining why this Congress has the lowest approval of any in our history, can you refute that? Can you refute that their primary goal from day one was to defeat Obama...Refute that..Can you refute that your party left one of the worst messes in our history...Can you refute that your party has wasted billion on top of billions on frivolous hearings on Obama care and still it's the law of the land, over 50 hearings and attempts, can you refute that your party closed down the Government on two different occasions? Can you refute all of the Benghazi hearings? Now can you refute your idiotic law suit against the president.I wonder how many billion you have wasted and have absolutely nothing to show for it. NOTHING, I'm sure that I missed a lot more of your stupid . Yet you don't want women to make the same wages as men, you don't want workers to make a living wage. You idiots are precisely that fanatical IDIOTS. And those like you prove it daily.
Detroit...bad... Voted Obama... Broke... Bad!!!

Atlanta...bad... Voted Obama... Broke... Bad!!!

Come on moron! Get a clue! The scary thing is that you're too stupid to see what's right in front of you

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1188717 Aug 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny. We've got a dyed-in-the-Wool racist pig advising us to hold off making judgments about the Ferguson case until all the facts are in.
Weird, strange and what might clearly be called "black humor".
You've got the racist AG Eric Racist Holder in town to have a *THIRD* autopsy done - to what end but to "fix" the earlier two autopsies in favor a his racist perception of the world?
The 2nd autopsy done at the family's request was done to "prove" their criminal boy was shot in the back.
Just watch - the 1st autopsy will be swept under the rug because it was supposedly done by a "racist" working for Ferguson.
Meanwhile, the Poverty Pimp Twins are in town fanning more black racism for profit and here you sit glibly calling for everyone to wait "...until all the facts are in".
You sound like America's favorit racist, JesseSharptonHolder Magic Negro.
Wow the first human to ever receive a third autopsy! Heck, this is grounds for the birth of a new religion: The Order of the Beguiled Fell of the Third Hewed Pew.

;)
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1188718 Aug 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, showing & getting people to make changes with their vote instead of rioting is such an ugly thing.
Why does that cause you fear?
They're really simple minded in your eyes, aren't they.

Location hidden

#1188719 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The military has a record of my IQ,...
And I'm sure they keep that info under wraps, just in case ET attacks

Location hidden

#1188720 Aug 19, 2014
B T wall wrote:
Barry said "the world hates us..just look at Daniel Pearl. He got his head cut off cause of Bush" well the Muslims just proved Sotero's hope. The change is Foley just got his head chopped OFF. Will anything bring this sob off the course ?? S bag
Ever hear the truism, "Familiarity breeds contempt."?

All that contempt stems from the huge amount of money the Bottom-in-Chief keeps giving to that "world".
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1188721 Aug 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Now is a good time to watch for international politicians and officials who refer to ISIS as "terrorists" but called Hamas "militants."
You obviously are way to stupid to know the difference.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1188722 Aug 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– St. Louis Police Chief Sam Dotson says officers warned a suspect multiple times to put down his weapon before they shot and killed him.
The shooting happened around 1 p.m. Tuesday at McLaran and Riverview. Police say the suspect tried to rob the Six Star Market convenience store with a knife. Chief Sam Dotson said the store owner let the man leave the store. A St. Louis City Alderwomam witnessed the man walking erratically around and called police.
When officers arrived, the suspect refused to put down weapon despite multiple verbal command by police. Chief Sam Dotson says the man yelled at officers “shoot me now” several times. Witnesses also confirmed what the man said.
Dotson says the man continued to refuse the officer’s commands, approached within three to four feet of them with the knife in an attack posture.
Both officers opened fire on the suspect killing him. No officers were injured.
They didn't have to shoot him. The cops are out of control or lack training. We have had a few of those instances here in my town too; the person is suicidal and the cops kill them? Really? Is that their job?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1188723 Aug 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he has had plenty of time to place all kinds of option and scenarios in place.
Yes, I truly believe that the police are lacking in proper training; this killing of people that are unarmed is absolutely ridiculous.
Patrick

United States

#1188724 Aug 19, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently smarter than you as your total audience is a few dozen posters on Topix.
By the way neither of the above have shows on FNS-stupid.
Hey, tell you what. I will post FNS articles and it will be up to you Einstein to prove them wrong. Done with the stupid LEFT game of declaring any news source other then Left sites as unreliable.
Melt down ?
Patrick

United States

#1188725 Aug 19, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I watch NBC local news & Nightly News along with reading news on multiple reputable newspaper & broadcasting sites on line.
Fox News is not a reputable source.
Faux makes up news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UK knife crime takes toll on black teenagers 3 min Spinning 360 waves 2
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 3 min IT IS I 327
Why are Negroes here in North America? 11 min BillyDbigballer 60
Black males prefer Puerto Rican women and Domin... 17 min CigarFace27 23
News Celebrating Black History Month 22 min Porch Honkey 12
Becoming more aware of white genocide by world ... 32 min Spinning 360 waves 3
Why are some blacks so rude at the store (Jan '16) 33 min Pookie 21
*** Trump at 50%! *** 39 min Joey 18
Smartest posters on Topix afam 2 hr Jake 195
More from around the web