Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1523539 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1184072 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
immunity for the soldiers you dumbf*ck.
My God you whiners are dumber than sh*t.
Let's see now....

You're the President of Iraq. You see Obama staffing the White House with Islamist terrorists. Are you going to trust anything he does?
Only an idiot would give any concession to someone who puts Islamist terrorists in the White House, dumbass.
And, the President of Iraq was right. Al Qaeda took control of half his country with money from Obama, and Obama sabotaging Iraq on the other end.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1184073 Aug 11, 2014
Guess it's just me. But it's important to me to know what I believe is true based on what history records as true.

Seems like some on here are quick to believe the conflict in Israel is new news and pick sides based on half-truths and hearsay.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184074 Aug 11, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
She was not drunk. She was only barely 17. The point is breathalyzers were not common back then.
C'mon Flack. Lily thinks everyone is always drunk.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#1184075 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit posting racial slurs.
Quit being a racial slur.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#1184076 Aug 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You guys should already be mad at the UN for taking land from one group and giving it to another son.
Please tell us what country had to give up land for the state of Israel to be created, moron.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#1184077 Aug 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Actually son, bushie boy's IRS already did it.
Apparently the conservatives were ok with that!!!
And MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ignored it, right?

You're an idiot. It never happened until the Democrats got the power.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1184078 Aug 11, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
The well being and prosperity of America and its citizens were never a priority of Obama and his leftist goons.
lol! Well, we know Romney didn't care for 47% of Americans.

And he used it to raise funds with reich wingers!!!!
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184079 Aug 11, 2014
Obama to Blame for the Rise of Islamist Militants in Iraq and Syria.

[Obama's] failure to help build up a credible fighting force of the people who were the originators of the protests against Assad -- there were Islamists, there were secularists, there was everything in the middle --[Obama's] failure to do that left a big vacuum, which the jihadists have now filled.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1184080 Aug 11, 2014
KeepCalmNcarryON wrote:
<quoted text>A sub-orbital trajectory straight from Espania to YOU,
P.O.S.
House dropped on you from orbiting space platform.
Your feet sticking out from the wreckage.
You just got hit by the Stupid Stick
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184081 Aug 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit being a racial slur.
LMAO

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1184082 Aug 11, 2014
'a mess' is to put it lightly, don't blame black Americans that knew he was a fraud the first time he ran for office. He will send troops to the fighting zone after the election. America is 'less safe', and he will make the world 'less stable'.
Ray Donovan wrote:
What an opportunity Obama had...what a mess he's made.

Location hidden

#1184083 Aug 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ignored it, right?
You're an idiot. It never happened until the Democrats got the power.
You're right. The IRS selectively targeting political groups who opposed the radical liberals in power didn't happen until Obama and his crew gave them the nod to go ahead....

...THAT'S when MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC ignored it.

They never ignore the slightest hint of corruption under a Republican administration...even a "smidgeon of corruption".
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184084 Aug 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, we know Romney didn't care for 47% of Americans.
And he used it to raise funds with reich wingers!!!!
Romney is a private citizen. Who he cares for or doesn't care for is irrelevant.

Location hidden

#1184085 Aug 11, 2014
Obama called the Iraq War a "dumb war".

His staffers say his foreign policy is not to do "dumb stuff".

Can't imagine a Ronald Reagan or a Mitt Romney sounding so juvenile.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184086 Aug 11, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, those dirty, shifty Jews trapped them, yea, that's the answer.
20-20 vision and walking around blind. Anyone that researches the history should be able to see that the Israelis have never treated the Palestinians as equals,and their ultimate goal has always been all of the land in that area. Plain and simple. They actually believe that hey are special and it's their God giving right. They are a pathetic nation of parasites,connivers and manipulative liars and can never be trusted.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#1184087 Aug 11, 2014
BEWARE!!

Ebola vaccine to be manufactured by criminal drug company with felony record; rushed to market with near-zero safety testing

Monday, August 11, 2014

While the world of conventional medicine lines up to profit from the Ebola panic, there is no mention anywhere in the mainstream media of the criminal corporation behind the Ebola vaccine.

GlaxoSmithKline, now being celebrated by the pro-pharma press, is the same company that also has a proven criminal record of bribing physicians and knowingly distributing misleading information about the safety of their drug products...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/046414_Ebola_vacci...

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1184088 Aug 11, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, those dirty, shifty Jews trapped them, yea, that's the answer.
Someone who blames the "Jews" for the war in Gaza is an anti-semite.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184089 Aug 11, 2014
RayOne wrote:
'a mess' is to put it lightly, don't blame black Americans that knew he was a fraud the first time he ran for office. He will send troops to the fighting zone after the election. America is 'less safe', and he will make the world 'less stable'.
<quoted text>
I blame anyone who voted to elect an inexperienced community organizer, an admitted Marxist with ties to radical and militant leftists.

I agree that after the mid-term elections, Obama will spend his last two years implementing as much of his left wing agenda as possible.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184090 Aug 11, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got hit by the Stupid Stick
It figures that you would have one, handed down from generation to generation, huh STUPID?
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184091 Aug 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Plain and simple. They actually believe that hey are special and it's their God giving right. They are a pathetic nation of parasites,connivers and manipulative liars and can never be trusted.
Ghost once again proves he's a Jew-hating bigot (even though it sounds like he's describing liberals!) LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women, snowbunny, interracial 14 min Sarah1989 16
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 22 min Dont know 42
50% of Black men have STD's ,50% or more have H... (Jul '10) 34 min Grape Soda 185
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr misfit 0676 100
ANTIFA FREAKS PREVENT COULTER FROM SPEAKING AT ... 1 hr Keepin It Real 1
Biracial women are beautiful and fake black wom... (Sep '14) 2 hr Anonmyous 156
608,370 bridges in America and the number of bl... 2 hr ANTI_NEGRO_2017 17
What African Americans really are 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 46
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 hr IT IS I 926
More from around the web