Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263917 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1182846 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly, your politics are too steeped into your religion. Caesar was never meant to be a substitute or surrogate in practicing our faith and doing Christian deeds.
You seem to believe big government should be our collective conscience and that this was part of God's plan. Jesus never taught us to give to Caesar everything and let Caesar decide which part of it was God's.
You also seem much too quick to judge. Even non-believers have compassion for those in need.
Compassion also means giving people a hand up to stand on their own two feet. You seem to be all too happy to keep them down and giving them crumbs for sustenance. Taking money from others through coercion to be more Christian-like isn't being Christian-like.
Just something for you to think about, my Christian brother.
You can stuff that ignorant crap where it belongs Carol. It's not about religion or the government being the collective conscience of anybody. It's how a functional and moral society works. James Madison, the Father of the Constitution said that taking care of the poor was a public and civil duty. No poor person should depend on someone like you to decide whether you thing they are deserving of your largess.
Taxes aren't coercion you clueless twit; there the price we pay for living in a functioning society.
By the way Carol, I didn't much like my tax dollars being used by George W. Bush to finance his disastrous adventure in Iraq but nobody gets to say how their tax dollars are spent.
You're an idiot Carol; you always have been and always will be!
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182847 Aug 9, 2014
STOOPIDEST WOMAN I EVER MET WAS IN IRELAND... HER DADDY WAS THE ENGLISH AMBASSADOR TO SOUTH AFRICA, BUT THIS WOMAN WAS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL YOU DIDN'T CARE... UNTIL SHE OPENED HER MOUTH...IT WAS AMAZING... YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE ANYBODY COULD BE THAT STOOPID... I WENT TO HER WEDDING AND FUCKED HER ON THE SOFA IN THE DEN... I'M ASSUMING SHE WAS A REPUBLICAN?...
THE DEVIL

Buffalo, NY

#1182848 Aug 9, 2014
SHE TASTED LIKE MAHOGANY... JUS' SAYIN...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1182849 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Was referring to McCain. Easy to see why you might have been confused but If you read the post again, you'll see clearly the reference was about McCain.
Okay Carol here's the part of your post that USA is referring to;
"Seems you also had a real beef about McCain winning the ticket in 2008 instead of Romney who was also a Vietnam War vet and, in the eyes of many, a hero."
Your sloppy writing makes me wonder how you ever graduated from college let alone became a teacher.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182851 Aug 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stuff that ignorant crap where it belongs Carol. It's not about religion or the government being the collective conscience of anybody. It's how a functional and moral society works. James Madison, the Father of the Constitution said that taking care of the poor was a public and civil duty. No poor person should depend on someone like you to decide whether you thing they are deserving of your largess.
Taxes aren't coercion you clueless twit; there the price we pay for living in a functioning society.
By the way Carol, I didn't much like my tax dollars being used by George W. Bush to finance his disastrous adventure in Iraq but nobody gets to say how their tax dollars are spent.
Mornin' Meathead. I'm not even going to bother confirming what you just said is bogus, Dumbo.

Since you have proven what an idiot you are every day it's not worth it.

- Sweden is doing "just fine"... on the 5th day of riots

- The USA didn't get involved in Europe in WWII until after the Battle of Stalingrad....

Really moron?

Nobody gets a say?

Provide a source for your claim about Madison, idiot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1182853 Aug 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're not a believer, assuming by your posts, you can throw sticks and stones at me all you want.
It's all about the liberal ideology which I believe to be cancerous and common sense being restored.
Liberals tend to make it personal.
Anyone who puts themselves in the role of leader and leans strongly to one side of the political spectrum and demonizes the other side is fair game in politics.
You can believe what you want nitwit but it was liberal ideology that broke away from England, abolished slavery, gave women the right to vote, established child labor laws, worker protection and stopped companies from dumping toxic waste into our waterways and air.
You so called conservatives were against all of these things.
You were a history teacher? Seriously?
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182854 Aug 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Carol here's the part of your post that USA is referring to;
"Seems you also had a real beef about McCain winning the ticket in 2008 instead of Romney who was also a Vietnam War vet and, in the eyes of many, a hero."
Your sloppy writing makes me wonder how you ever graduated from college let alone became a teacher.
Speaking of college?

Q: What do you call a college that accepts over 62% of the applicants?

Baawwaaahhhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182855 Aug 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin' Meathead. I'm not even going to bother confirming what you just said is bogus, Dumbo.
- The USA didn't get involved in Europe in WWII until after the Battle of Stalingrad....
Really moron?
Nobody gets a say?
The only thing you are ever able to prove is your fanatical obsessed miserable life. Same BS different day.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1182856 Aug 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you are ever able to prove is your fanatical obsessed miserable life. Same BS different day.
Mornin', other Meathead. Not true.

DUH-Pont, the other miserable liberal like you provided some new material when he claimed the USA did not become involved in Europe in WWII until after Stalingrad.

You morons are always providing new material.

So, did you ever end up going back to California or are you still on your "glorious" East Coast vacation, thread embellisher?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182857 Aug 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin', other Meathead. Not true.
DUH-Pont, the other miserable liberal like you provided some new material when he claimed the USA did not become involved in Europe in WWII until after Stalingrad.
You morons are always providing new material.
So, did you ever end up going back to California or are you still on your "glorious" East Coast vacation, thread embellisher?
I have been back to California a number of times loser. Because unlike you I have a life filled with wonderful friends and family. Only a total obsessed moron would ever be concerned about where another person's son or daughter graduated. It's more than obvious that you have a dysfunctional life and a very troubled person.I'm sure that you are receiving help from the medical profession. Which you probably need to thank a Liberal for making that possible.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1182858 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha typical Eman baloney. Dave, he was saying Obama better be able to explain why he WAS sending troops to Iraq. WOW! LMAO, dumber than sh*t dave.
No, he was complaining Obama had no plan to address the ISIS situation. i.e. he was doing nothing & ignoring the situation.

Then when we do a couple of airstrikes, he complains that they are politically motivated.

Just like I said.

He complained he was doing nothing & then complained he was doing something.

You got caught being uninformed & try to dance around it.

It won't work. Every one knows it.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1182859 Aug 9, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha...dumber tha sh*t, dave? Here let me help you. Here's context for the post you misinterpreted (we already know you can't read)
"President Barack Obama announced Thursday that 300 American troops — acting as “military advisers”— will deploy in the coming days, and that while “targeted and precise military action” is on the table, that won’t include U.S. forces fighting on the battlefield.
“Ultimately,” Obama said,“this is something that is going to have to be solved by Iraqis.”
The 300 U.S. troops dispatched will offer training and intelligence support to the Iraqi military, which has failed to crush the extremists advancing toward Baghdad.
But the U.S. must still articulate what can be achieved by sending troops to Iraq again — otherwise face more criticism from a war-weary American public, said retired Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey, an NBC News military analyst.
Otherwise,“this is a domestic political charade with some international implications,” McCaffrey said.
Who are the troops going and what will they be doing?
The troops are elite members drawn from U.S. Special Operations forces. They will be experts on operations, intelligence and aviation, and will work directly with the Iraqi security forces leadership. "
Dumber than sh*t dave is right. WOW!
Thanks for pointing out your ignorance on your rar;lierf post.

McCaffrey complaining there was no plan & no action in Iraq. Complaining those 300 advisors will have no effect.

Just like I said bout you & your ilk.

"OMG OMG OMG Obama is doing nothing about ISIS"

"OMG OMG OMG Obama is doing something about ISIS"

It shows just how pathetic you & your whiner buddies are.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1182860 Aug 9, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really moron?
Nobody gets a say?
If you want to keep harping about the Swedish riots which were similar to those following the Rodney King verdict, go ahead dumbass; their long over.
I never said that the US didn't get involved in WWII until after Stalingrad cretin. We were fighting the Germans in North Africa before then as well as the Japanese in the Pacific. What I did say was that before we put one boot on the European continent the Soviets had defeated the German Sixth Army and were headed west.
And no dimwit, nobody gets a say on how their taxes are spent.
James Madison made his statement in his veto of "An Act Incorporating the Protestant Episcopal Church," dated Feb. 21, 1811. The bill noted that the church would be involved with care of the poor and the education of their children.
In his veto he stated the measure was "altogether superfluous if the provision is to be the result of pious charity." He added that the bill could "be a precedent for giving to religious societies as such a legal agency in carrying into effect a public and civil duty."
You're an idiot Nosewax; you always have been and always will be!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182861 Aug 9, 2014
Now that we have decided to lend air support in Iraq, I expect to see the Kurds along with help from the Iraqi forces to be able to do most of the ground work. Air support is essential and now that we are providing that ISIS will find it far more difficult to advance anywhere. Maleki is well aware that if he doesn't act now he is doomed, so I expect far more help from the Iraqi standpoint. ISIS needs to be stopped now. And to all of the chickenshit unAmerican baggers on here that first supported Putin and now ISIS, your days are numbered also.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1182862 Aug 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for pointing out your ignorance on your rar;lierf post.
McCaffrey complaining there was no plan & no action in Iraq. Complaining those 300 advisors will have no effect.
Just like I said bout you & your ilk.
"OMG OMG OMG Obama is doing nothing about ISIS"
"OMG OMG OMG Obama is doing something about ISIS"
It shows just how pathetic you & your whiner buddies are.
Isis fighters trap thousands of Iraqis up a mountain – and they're dying of thirst

Stranded on a barren mountaintop, thousands of minority Iraqis are faced with a bleak choice: descend and risk slaughter at the hands of the encircled Sunni extremists – or remain where they are and risk dying of thirst.

Humanitarian agencies have estimated that between 10,000 and 40,000 civilians remain trapped on Mount Sinjar since being driven out of surrounding villages and the town of Sinjar on Sunday.

But the mountain that had looked like a refuge is becoming a graveyard for their children.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middl...

Keep making Progressives look like jerks, Dave

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1182863 Aug 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> No, he was complaining Obama had no plan to address the ISIS situation. i.e. he was doing nothing & ignoring the situation.
Then when we do a couple of airstrikes, he complains that they are politically motivated.
Just like I said.
He complained he was doing nothing & then complained he was doing something.
You got caught being uninformed & try to dance around it.
It won't work. Every one knows it.
The reported deaths of 40 children from minority groups who were displaced from Sinjar city and district by armed violence are of extreme concern.

According to official reports received by UNICEF, these children from the Yazidi minority died as a direct consequence of violence, displacement and dehydration over the past two days.

Families who fled the area are in immediate need of urgent assistance, including up to 25,000 children who are now stranded in mountains surrounding Sinjar and are in dire need of humanitarian aid including drinking water and sanitation services.

Sinjar, a district of Ninewa in northwest Iraq with a population of at least 150,000 children - including many who are internally displaced - was taken over by the Islamic State (formerly known as ISIS) on Sunday

http://www.unicef.org/media/media_74676.html

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1182864 Aug 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
Now that we have decided to lend air support in Iraq, I expect to see the Kurds along with help from the Iraqi forces to be able to do most of the ground work. Air support is essential and now that we are providing that ISIS will find it far more difficult to advance anywhere. Maleki is well aware that if he doesn't act now he is doomed, so I expect far more help from the Iraqi standpoint. ISIS needs to be stopped now. And to all of the chickenshit unAmerican baggers on here that first supported Putin and now ISIS, your days are numbered also.
Yea, those two bombs probably put ISIS on their heels.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1182865 Aug 9, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Petey, again and again you are wrong in your interpatation of what James Madison wrote? It is you who are the clueless twit. It isn't the government's obligation to make you equal to everyone else. It is your obligation to make yourself unequal.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182866 Aug 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, those two bombs probably put ISIS on their heels.
Ignorance seems to be your strongest attribute. By the way there have been more than two bombs. You are clueless so perhaps you should go to the home cooking network.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1182867 Aug 9, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance seems to be your strongest attribute. By the way there have been more than two bombs. You are clueless so perhaps you should go to the home cooking network.
I saw your post yesterday where you were claiming ISIS was using rusty pick-up trucks. You have NO clue what is happening in Iraq

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people eat raw meat to satisfy their anim... 10 min the lies of yt 5
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 12 min Carlsbad 39
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 13 min The Black Foreigner 38
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 13 min TranshumanX 5,687
post a black rapist everyday thread 20 min Blackstinkapes 16
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 26 min selina london 295
How many of you plan to exit Topix's African Am... 34 min Nikki 5
Africans did not sell their own 2 hr PolakPotrafi 122
Black dragged behind truck. 2 hr Blackstinkapes 36
More from around the web