Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1582507 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1184010 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies are those?
It was a video!

You can keep your existing insurance, period!

Lie of the year!

DumbDave is smart (a whopper)!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1184011 Aug 11, 2014
ISIS is the JV Team!
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184012 Aug 11, 2014
Iraq...a '&#314;ong term' project.- B Hussein O

Defense Dept. rejoices!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184013 Aug 11, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that it doesn't bother you when your president and his lackeys do it.
Nah, nah, nah, nah, whiney bitch.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

New Britain, CT

#1184014 Aug 11, 2014
If we pass my stimulus, unemployment will stay below 8%!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1184015 Aug 11, 2014
First the Liberal Media now Clinton ... Faults Obama foreign policy!!

Seems Liberals/Democrats have moved Right, agrees with Republicans/Conservatives, Obama has no strategy Foreign or Domestic…Again We Told You So!!

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1184016 Aug 11, 2014
Gynger wrote:
"Certainly, in theory, one can be anti-Zionist but not anti-Semitic.
There are ultra-religious Jews who do not believe in Zionism for religious reasons. And there are some left-wing Jews who side against Israel.
There also are those who truly just want Israel to leave Judea and Samaria (the “West Bank”), although the Israeli departure almost a decade ago from Gaza calls such a strategy into question.
But the exceptions prove the rule. Intellectually one can distinguish anti-Zionism from anti-Semitism. But in the real world, on the streets of Paris, Berlin, London, Boston, Miami and elsewhere, they are one and the same.
It’s time we stopped pretending otherwise."
William A. Jacobson
Finally had a moment to check post I missed yesterday. This one stands out as it is a perfect example of zionist propaganda. Jacobson is a zionist who is trying to shame people into silence in their criticism of israel's atrocities. His attempt to separate intelligent thought from the "real world" is comical. It is the actions of israel's zionist government that leads to anti-semitism not the voices of those speaking out against their atrocities.

I was invited to be part of a discussion group yesterday on the crisis in Gaza. The consensus of the group was that Hamas fell into a trap set by israel. By calling for a day of mourning for the murdered college students, Nutandyahoo extracted what he wanted from the crisis...support for bombing the hell out of Gaza. By arresting 400 innocent people and preventing hundreds of Palestinians, who live in the West Bank and work in Israel, from crossing into israel he was deliberately poking a stick into the eye of the tiger. The israeli government wanted to provoke anger. It was their plan to push Hamas to the point where they would retaliate and give them the excuse they needed to dismantle Hamas. Anyone who doesn't see that is wearing blinders.
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184017 Aug 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies are those?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1184018 Aug 11, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
What an opportunity Obama had...what a mess he's made.
With due respect, Obama has done everything he set out to do. The controversy arises from everyone else not cooperating.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1184019 Aug 11, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you live in a glass house, idiot?
Obama's money bungler Jon Corzine was the CEO of MF Global where $1.5b of investor money went missing - you commies were silent about that.
A U.S. regulatory agency's lawsuit can proceed against former New Jersey Gov. Jon Corzine over the collapse of a brokerage firm in one of the nation's largest bankruptcies, a federal judge said (in early 2014).
Here is a crook if you ever saw one - former Democrat governor.
You are an idiot Doo-Pont; always have been and always will be!
George Soros...
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184020 Aug 11, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, nah, nah, nah, whiney bitch.
That was an intelligent reply from a proggy. Maybe you can answer the question -- why doesn't it bother you that your president and his lackeys lie repeatedly to the American people? Why is that OK?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1184021 Aug 11, 2014
FOX News is reporting on the WhiteHouse FAIL in foreign policy. They will not be invited to the Obama WhiteHouse ChristmasParty with HollywoodCelebrities.
TSM wrote:
Obama continues telling/showing us that he’s unqualified!!
President Barack Obama said the power of conservative opposition, including in the media, is blocking his agenda in an interview with New York Times columnist Tom Friedman late last week!!
This interview with Friedman is Laughable, Here’s Obama’s protection Racket the’ Liberal Media/Print Press their sole objective over the past 6 years was to suppress all Negative News that affects Obama seems after 6 years the Dam is starting to Crack!!
Ray Donovan

United States

#1184022 Aug 11, 2014
Bad intel?

That's why ISIS is flourishing?

Really?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1184023 Aug 11, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'we need to abort more American fetuses and inject more undocumented workers into the economy' economy is on fire!

'The Census Bureau’s U.S. and World Population Clock lists “components of population change” on the website:“one birth every 7 seconds;”“one death every 13 seconds;”“one international migrant (net) every 40 seconds;” making for a “net gain of one person every 12 seconds.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/385073/c...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1184024 Aug 11, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof she was under the influence of alcohol is...?
For those of you who want the FACTS: http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp
Just because you're drunk 24/7 doesn't mean everyone else is.
There is no proof one way or the other; now,gfy gunner
Michael in Kentucky

Richlands, VA

#1184025 Aug 11, 2014
It doesn't matter... What's going to be is going to be no matter what. Someone ask me the other day "Michael, do you vote?" I said nope, and I'm never going to vote either. They ask me "why?" Well it's like this. If I voted and the one that I voted for got in office. And didn't do things right, I would feel bad. So now this Barack Obama is in office, and is going to bring the USA down to it's knees. Watch and see what I'm telling you. And guess what? We're going to set right around and let this FOOL do it to! I'm sure your not going to stop him now are you? I know what needs to be done, but it would take a lot to do it.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1184026 Aug 11, 2014
White NBA owner makes disparaging comments and has to go...

Meanwhile...
NFL druggie gets to stay...

'Over a year and a half after he was suspended indefinitely by the NFL for failing a drug test, free safety Tanard Jackson is set to be reinstated by commissioner on Roger Goodell on Tuesday.'

: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1184027 Aug 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Geezer Syndrome
Some fascinating and thoughtful comments on the Andrew W.K. thread from readers who point out that Andrew W.K.’s advice to his letter-writer — telling him to get over himself and tolerate his annoying right-wing father — does not consider that there are cases in which elderly parents and other family members are simply impossible to be around, because they will not shut up about politics, and are confrontational. Call it Fox Geezer Syndrome. Here’s a sampling of what readers said on that thread.
"Love doesn’t conquer all. If the father is like a lot of people 65-80 today, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, or something equivalent is on in the background practically every waking hour. The programming is specifically designed to agitate the emotions, scare older people, promote mis-representation.
I’ve seen this: the older person drops a bon mot into the middle of the conversation, usually irrelevant. No one reacts at first (because it’s usually really absurd.) Escalation follows, with the older person imitating the exact verbal style of the TV commenter – which means getting louder and sounding more angry.
Meanwhile everyone else is side-eyeing each other and looking for an escape. If you engage, it turns into a highly unpleasant situation. If you don’t engage, it just goes on (“What about Benghazi?”“What about the knock-out game?”“What about Planned Parenthood’s [latest abuse of the week]?”)
The problem is, someone who’s a “mostly every waking moment” conservative-media consumer is not going to be satisfied to talk about football or the latest movies. They are genuinely being scared by what they hear. The action IS the reaction.
And the underlying tension the letter-writer mentions is real. There’s a certain kind of older-person selfishness that seems to be completely oblivious to the kinds of responses they invoke in other people. They literally don’t see how their behavior affects others. When it becomes all one-sided (“We have to humor Grandpa or he goes off on one of his ‘old man yells at clouds’ episodes”), family interactions become highly strained.
It does alienate people over time. Even if the letter-writer isn’t real (and I suspect most advice-columnist letters aren’t), the bad family-dynamics situation it describes is very real. And a lot of elderly grandparents and older parents are going to find that if their choice is yelling along with Bill O’Reilly vs. having a relationship with their children or grandchildren, well, it’s a choice they’ve made."
blah... blah... blah.../
Democrat adolescent juvenile alternate universe syndrome....
Older people have nothing to teach you because the older you get, the less you know.
Oh, really?
Kindly explain to us how that is possible.
So, if what you're saying has any validity, next year you will know less than this year. And, Obama is over 50, he can't know very much. Considering he never knew much to begin with, he has to be an ignorant buffoon by now, right?
Yup. Let's let first graders run the country. If the older you get the less you know, then you are telling us we'd be better off if 6 year olds ran the country.
Unless....
You're not really talking about age. You're just running your mouth about your lunatic communist ideology, and pulling age out of the air as some feeble argument to support your ludicrous adherence to an ideology that has been proven over and over and over and over again to be a failed ideology and impossible to implement.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1184028 Aug 11, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Still posting silly remarks? Are you now trying to emulate the thread punk, Yeah?
Chicken shit weasel you wouldn't call your sister a punk in real life. Only on here are you cowards able to pretend to be tough.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1184029 Aug 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
"I have some relatives that retired and now spend their days and nights parked in front of the TV watching Fox News, except when they’re in the car running errands timed to listen to Rush. Each and every conversation/remark is instantly politicized (“Great weather we’re having for August, aren’t we?”“Absolutely. Completely disproves those global warming libtards. But they’ll keep spewing their nonsense to all the low information voters out there, same as they do about Benghazi and immigration. Speaking of immigration, did you see what Odumbo and his lackeys are trying to do now–thank God we’ve got great Americans like Ted Cruz working to preserve our freedoms and protect our rights, especially my right to own whatever damn guns I want to…” And they’re off and running… And EVERY, absolutely EVERY, conversation with them is like that. You can’t even talk about the weather without it being completely political with them; don’t even try to ask them about their health (ObamaCare), movies, TV, books, or newspaper/magazine articles (lame stream media liberals ruining what used to be a moral society) or grandkids (we’re handing them a dying country and they don’t even recognize it because those liberal college professors are brainwashing them)."
These aren’t the only ones. Check out the original thread.
"I recognize the Fox Geezer Syndrome these readers identify. This is what happens when conservatism becomes an ideology instead of an approach to life. It indicates an extremely unconservative temperament, frankly. I’m not deploying the No True Scotsman fallacy; these Fox Geezers may well be conservative in their politics, right down the line. What they’re doing, though, is allowing politics to consume their minds and their entire lives, such that they are making impossible the kinds of things that true conservatives ought to be dedicated to conserving: that is, the permanent things, like family. I have been around Fox Geezers before, and I see absolutely no difference between them and the kind of self-righteous loudmouths on the left that make reasonable discussion impossible, because all problems are reduced to a conflict between Good and Evil, and decided in advance.
The tragedy — and I think it is exactly that — is that the elderly often have great wisdom to share with the younger generations, to say nothing of the fact that it is they who have the long view, and who ought to understand how important it is to nurture bonds among family members, especially across the generations. Yet in these cases, it is they who behave like teenagers and twentysomethings, full of piss and vinegar and a toxic certainty, plus a radioactive impulse to crusade. What they lack is the principle conservative virtue: Prudence. I have some strong views too, as you know, but I strive never to let them come between myself and the people I am given to love. If I want them to tolerate me for the greater good, then I must extend the same grace to them."
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
So, why aren't the listening to Chris Matthews, or some other Democrat communist fanatic? Maybe because after a lifetime of experience, they know Democrats are wrong? Could be they know something you don't know? Could their 60+ years of seeing the world be telling them something your inadequate amount of time here has made you ignorant of? Perhaps you compound your ignorance with the fraudulent propaganda you gobble up without question?

You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men = the #1 race traitors (Aug '12) 2 min roxiepet 43
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 16 min El Rey del Mundo 13
Power of Master Lee for President. 39 min The Power Of Mast... 23
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 52 min Clookingforlove 537
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 1 hr Clookingforlove 38
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 10
A cycle's end 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Hmm the meanie 124
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 5 hr Tony 109