Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1182488 Aug 8, 2014
always remember where Obama stands:

“I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182489 Aug 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
religious fanatics who are prepared to die for Allah will never lose interest.....
the only way to defeat them is to kill them....
Apparently Ghost sees radical Islam and Jihad as a whim.

Maybe if we were just nicer to the Jihadists, you know, stop saying mean things about them?
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182490 Aug 8, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure she has glass in her turds
You're really gettin' cute an' you drivin' me crazy.... I'd like to think I had a hand in that.... but I haven't yet...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1182491 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
We? Who is we?
And you think a few bombs is going to deter ISIS or any of these other psychotic terrorist groups?
Christ -- I didn't think it was possible for you to be any dumber...
lol! wow...

so your answer is .... nothing?

that's reich wing 'logic' for you!
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182492 Aug 8, 2014
You like the lass of the Mohegans, ain't you, Lily? You hold out so long you gon' fall hard... be careful.... tha's all I'm sayin'....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182493 Aug 8, 2014
Those crazy warmongering Republicans...

'U.S. Warplanes Strike Militants in Iraq'

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/09/world/middl...
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182494 Aug 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>

ISIS is basically a rag tag outfit driving old Toyota trucks all lined up. A couple swoops would clutter the roads just like Saddam's retreating army found out the hard way leaving Kuwait on highway 80, and we are much further advanced now days.
Bwahahahaha! Toyota trucks?

¨ISIS that is fighting with hundreds of millions of dollars of U.S. military equipment seized from the Iraqi Army who abandoned it.¨

You're an uninformed moron.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1182495 Aug 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What can I say. I like electricity. Wood burning stoves are nice but so are electric wall and floor heaters. Not to mention the convenience of lights and T.V. I'm spoiled. I admit it.
You know how you can tell if someone is a Republican? They are always projecting their bad habit of lying onto others.
so now its electricity, not actually freezing to death. From a gas burning generator none the less. Lmao.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182496 Aug 8, 2014
Those wacky Christians...
and can someone, anyone, tell us what Progressives think of people who don't believe what scientists (medical science) tell them....

'2014 Ebola Outbreak: Afflicted Resort to Witch Doctors; Locals Believe Virus is a Western Conspiracy'

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/561558/2014080...
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182497 Aug 8, 2014
The Prez prolly jus' vaporize mo' "terrorists" than you see in a lifetime... you cain't imagine what that place look like now.... uhhh...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182498 Aug 8, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really gettin' cute an' you drivin' me crazy.... I'd like to think I had a hand in that.... but I haven't yet...
'Youba deeba dubba Theeba...'

https://www.google.com/search...
Ray Donovan

East Hartford, CT

#1182499 Aug 8, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if so, why is Obama standing by while ISIS commits genocide against all non -Muslims???...
Concerning the Middle East the fool has no idea what he's talking about -- in other words he'd fit right in with the current regime.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1182500 Aug 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
From June:
But the U.S. must still articulate what can be achieved by sending troops to Iraq again — otherwise face more criticism from a war-weary American public, said retired Army Gen. Barry McCaffrey, an NBC News military analyst.
Otherwise,“this is a domestic political charade with some international implications,” McCaffrey said.
wtf....and how is that a complaint about Obama doing nothing?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182501 Aug 8, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
um... you ever have a 2,000 lb bomb dropped on you? It make an impact, lemme tell ya...
Hey Diablo, old Donavon seem to be shooting in the dark on most issues. Probably some kind of erectile malfunction, you know how these baggers are when it comes to sexual activity.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182502 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
We? Who is we?
And you think a few bombs is going to deter ISIS or any of these other psychotic terrorist groups?
Christ -- I didn't think it was possible for you to be any dumber...
You soun' like the kind of woman who never receive a 2000 lb bomb on you doorstep... it a life-changin' experience, lemme tell ya...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1182503 Aug 8, 2014
THE DEVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you can fit a hand in that.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182504 Aug 8, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
so now its electricity, not actually freezing to death. From a gas burning generator none the less. Lmao.
You moron... a woman wants what a woman wants... it's the way things are... What? you still cookin' with wood?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1182505 Aug 8, 2014
...or when a Progressive is in the WH and one is Senate Leader, the only numbers that matter are John Boehner's....

'...Just 13% of Americans say the government can be trusted to do what is right always or most of the time, with just over three-quarters saying only some of the time and one in 10 saying they never trust the government, according to the poll.'

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1182506 Aug 8, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently Ghost sees radical Islam and Jihad as a whim.
Maybe if we were just nicer to the Jihadists, you know, stop saying mean things about them?
Look you frigging moron I would have those bastards in so many pieces they could never be put back together again. But unlike you idiots on the right, yea gotta be smart..The strong can whip the weak, but the smart can whip them all. And that's where you party always makes their mistake. They just aren't very smart.PERIOD. Kinda like you.
THE DEVIL

Baldwinsville, NY

#1182507 Aug 8, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you can fit a hand in that.
An, um... we know this, how?... Soun' a l'il jealous to me?....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 4 min ptbw forever 1,322
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Slave Coast 109,383
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was black (Jun '12) 6 min penneyn 55
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 8 min file cabinet 51
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min trollslayer 29,131
there is an sociopath in forum laqueefa blackso... 17 min SOMEONESWATCHING 1
Who put the Chinese in black communities? 18 min Cali 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 24 min trollslayer 31,186
All women prefer white men 2 hr MountainQueen 2,581
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 4 hr The Truth Hurts 546
More from around the web