Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1621758 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patrick

United States

#1173271 Jul 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretend Obama had been in office less than eight months when 9/11 happened.
And the plot had been underway for five years under the previous president's watch.
Who gets the blame? Obama?
(But I've already said adieu.)
....... this is one thing you can Not blame on President Obama.
Word !
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173272 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
Face the facts.
"uselesssinceforever " is a dyed in the wool hater of Jews.
Peace
Sure EEEEEEEDDDDDDDD, never allow the facts to change that one active brain cell, well kinda active.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1173273 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the crybaby whiney azzed version.
"poop"
For a spelling expert you sure make a lot of mistakes. The correct spelling is assed not azzed.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1173274 Jul 25, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
"Central American leaders convening at White House"
Now Obama should feel comfortable, meeting with leaders at his own level of stature!
Also meeting with leaders at his own level of dishonesty and lack of integrity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173275 Jul 25, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hey fckers! Homer still around, just been real busy with work/vacation. Hope everyone is doing well, just remember we are all in this together.
does Homer support Israel or Hamas in the split of the DemoKKKrat party???....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173276 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Ford just announced their 20th. consecutive profitable quarter. GM just announces it has reserved 400 million dollars to pay claims resulting from the crap product they offer to the public. They, GM, has not said a word about repaying a dime of their 10 billion dollar taxpayer paid bailout.
Peace
As usual you are the clueless idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173277 Jul 25, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Americansve no idea of the atrocities the IDF and well armed settlers inflict on the Palestinians. They have no idea of the conditions Palestinians are forced to live i, or how settlers steal Palestinian land.
Israel has total power over the Palestinians, which leads to abuse. Imagine if you never disciplined your child, if you allowed that child to beat up on smaller children, what would happen? How would your child turn out?
WE bac everything Israel does, without question. Our media never shows what goes on in the West Bank and Gaza.
Heck, when Israel attacked an unarmed U.S. Naval vessel, shot up the wounded, shot up thelife boats, the press didn't even question it. They took Israel's lame excuse hook line and sinker. Even after taped intercepts clearly demonstrated the israeli aircraft and gnboats knnew exactly who and what they were attacking. One pilot though had the morality to refuse to attack and unarmed American vessel. He was court martialed.
We never made Israel answer for the genocide of Shatilla ad Sabra.
Jimmy Carter was right, Israel is practicing apartheid and ethnic cleasning. They started the 67 war and stle the land. If an Arab were to do that, we'd use our military to intervene, just ask Saddam
Can't wait to hear the response his post generates, and from peple who have ever been to the West Bank or Gaza and have no idea of what the conditions are like or how the IDF treats Palestinians
if you believe this crap, then you should urge Obama to condemn Israel and send military aid to Hamas.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1173278 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
One more time you lie. Your attendants at the rehab center you reside at would never allow you to get behind the wheel.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
I wouldn't let an idiot like you park my car.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1173279 Jul 25, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
U.S. consumer prices rise sharply again in May.
Sudden surge in inflation overtakes gain in worker paychecks, could alarm Fed.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-consumer-...
Maybe Realtime can explain why this indicates an economy on fire.
Read your own link and then get back to us.

Eh?

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1173280 Jul 25, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, I could be 21 for all you know. Besides how smart can you be if you are a rightie bagger????
"poop"
One more time you lie.
You have posted as a 19 year old freshman at Wake in 1955. You were the hero of the baseball team and your big league career was ruined when you broke your leg sliding into home plate with the winning run.Based on your post you are at lest 78 years old, maybe 79.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1173281 Jul 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who can't seem to post about the President without a racial slur.
The the fck is wrong with you people.
Have you ever noticed that when a news reporter does a live on-the-street report from an Urban Reservation accident or murder scene, for example, the giggling, bobbing insane black faces behind them trying to get into the camera lens view are always there?

Classic Magic Negro stuff. It's the culture, Babee.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1173282 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Ford just announced their 20th. consecutive profitable quarter. GM just announces it has reserved 400 million dollars to pay claims resulting from the crap product they offer to the public. They, GM, has not said a word about repaying a dime of their 10 billion dollar taxpayer paid bailout.
Peace
worse than that, GM is just guessing at their liability......

the idiots agreed to an open-ended settlement, with no cap on damages.....

the taxpayers will get stuck with the bill.....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1173283 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Now what side is this guy saying he is on.....
'The Future Most Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam'
Pres Obama, 25 Sep 2012...
And before the UN of all places.

Look what his apologies to Islam have gotten us so far: Benghazi, Boston Bombers, Christmas Bomber, Muslim killings inside our military, homegrown terrorists fighting us abroad........

Magic Negro is all mouth and no brain.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1173284 Jul 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron__the economy is on fire save for the housing/construction industries which took a major league azzwhooping due to Bush era policies and lack of oversight.
"reaslime"
The economy is on fire?
- A record number of American's requiring food stamps to eat
- The work force at a record low as a percentage of those who want a job
- Average household incomes down over $4000 per year
The economy is on fire in looney libs minds.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
TheIndependentMa jority

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1173285 Jul 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical rethug. Complains about people from Central America crossing into Mexico and then the United States but isn't willing to do anything about it. Greedy republicans are never willing to put their money where their mouth is.
Why should they---those people are ILLEGAL aliens. The only funding alloted Should be whatever it takes to transport the ILLEGALS right back to the places they ILLEGALLY slithered in and under from.
(unless they would like to permanently WORK on gulag type WORK farms and earn their ILLEGAL keep for the rest of their ILLEGAL entried lives.)
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173286 Jul 25, 2014
O-Bumbles is calling U.S. companies that incorporate overseas unpatriotic. He is talking about a strategy called inversion.

Guess what? U.S. citizens leave states before and after retirement to live in states with lower taxes. Are these people unpatriotic? No, they are "smart".

Commies like Obama don't get it. Instead of looking at fixing the problem, the first thing a commie Democrat does is demean & think of ways to penalize people further.

Obama & Democrats have has six years of Hope & Change.

Yet companies are leaving.

Hope & Change has turned into Despair & Leave.

I am looking forward to leaving my blue Democrat state. I'd much rather live in a state where real patriots go, a Republican state.

Read what this union thug Democrat has to say on Politix:

http://politix.topix.com/story/13229-shiftles...

I love the comments!

They prove Topix/Politix has more people agreeing with conservatives than Democrat Union thugs.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1173287 Jul 25, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Sanctions have consequences...
'Russia To Ban Several McDonalds Burgers Including Royal And Filet-O-Fish;'
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-25/russ...
Russia's economy is deeply embedded into European countries, too. Magic Negro can whine all he wants to but Europeans can only offer him lip service.

Ironic, isn't it? Somebody else giving the Azzhole-In-Chief Lip Service!!

He deserves it.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

#1173288 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
does Homer support Israel or Hamas in the split of the DemoKKKrat party???....
Not involved, Homer is and always has been an Independent.
Nostrilis Waxman

Miami, FL

#1173289 Jul 25, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
One more time you lie.
You have posted as a 19 year old freshman at Wake in 1955. You were the hero of the baseball team and your big league career was ruined when you broke your leg sliding into home plate with the winning run.Based on your post you are at lest 78 years old, maybe 79.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Naawwww Easy.

Ghost has to be at least 88. He didn't graduate high school until he was 27!

Ghost is such an embellishing liar.
TheIndependentMa jority

Chagrin Falls, OH

#1173290 Jul 25, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if you believe this crap, then you should urge Obama to condemn Israel and send military aid to Hamas.....
Only a terrorist (or a demented, dark age, depraved sycophant) would.

We should however, help Israel in maintaining protection for the region against such (DIRTBAGS).

http://abcnews.go.com/International/israels-i... .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 min el rey de los cam... 267
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 2 min Johny rebel 139
Racism by Progressives 🎓 7 min Epic Truth 1
Europe - The Only Region in the World With NO B... 13 min el rey de los cam... 36
Weinstein Protecto/Victim Basher Apologizes 15 min Charles Darwin 8
Kennenka Jenkins 🤔🕵🔬 24 min Charles Darwin 5
"American" Politicians Seek To Imprison America... 33 min el rey de los cam... 15
Downfall Cavebeast Bill O'Reilly 🤣 1 hr trolling BINOs 23
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 2 hr bluestreak returns 492
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,431
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 5 hr areyouforreal 780
More from around the web