Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1480906 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1139933 May 21, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.. you're clapping and cheering for the 9/11 attacks now? Because you think bushie boy had 'intelligence?'
wow. And here I thought there wgas some semblance of 'smarts' in you.
I see you refuse it!
Yeah, run with that theory cause I just live for what you think.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1139934 May 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
oooohhhh...I did not know that...
Is that what they call the five recorded Ice Ages and the Earth being ice-free even at high altitudes in between too?
Liberals are just so...(what's the word?)...fascinating...sometim es.
The Eocene was especially disruptive.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1139935 May 21, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Australia has a new PM who is a tea bagger in disguise and he has tried to drop the carbon tax there 2 times already and the people won't let him.
Something you might learn from that, he was elected by default because the non conservatives self destructed changing leaders every other month and so he was elected on a belief he might bring stable government. Only his ideas belong in the 1950's much like your own and everything he tries gets blocked in the upper house. How many countries in the world would people come out protesting on the streets to keep a tax, well they did there.
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/internationa...
People also protested in the streets for Prohibition, Jim Crow Laws and racial lynchings.

If some one else does it, it must be good, right? Europe taxes itself into bankruptcy and you jerks are all for it. Now...yer against austerity. Hee, Hee. You guys are freakin' juvenile crazies.

Why do you Progressives always follow anything that moves like a newborn chick does?

A little maturing is in order for you folks.

...make that a *lot*.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1139936 May 21, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of an awkward wardrobe combination. Do they have to tuck in the lab coat?
Yeah...along with tucking their tails between their legs a lot:-)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1139937 May 21, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, run with that theory cause I just live for what you think.
What makes you think it's a theory son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1139938 May 21, 2014
I do so appreciate the yellow racing stripe running down the backs of reich wing whiners....

..... it's such a fashion statement!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1139939 May 21, 2014
lol! Ooooooooo! He just made the news by creating it!!!!!

I wonder if fart news will be showing it?

May 22, 2:34 AM EDT

Fox News anchor arrested at Minnesota airport
AP Photo
AP Photo/Anonymous

Fox News anchor arrested at Minnesota airport

ST. PAUL, Minn.(AP)-- Fox News anchor Gregg Jarrett was arrested at a Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport bar on Wednesday for refusing to cooperate with airport police who were called to the scene, an airport official said.

Jarrett was taken into custody at around 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Northern Lights Grill in the main terminal, Metropolitan Airports Commission spokesman Patrick Hogan said. He said the officers reported that Jarrett seemed intoxicated, acted belligerent and refused to follow orders.

Jarrett, 59, was booked into Hennepin County Jail on a preliminary charge of obstructing the legal process by interfering with a peace officer. His bond was set at $300.

A court appearance hadn't been scheduled, and it wasn't clear late Wednesday whether he had been released.

A Fox News spokeswoman, Irena Briganti, didn't immediately respond to an after-hours email seeking comment about the arrest.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1139941 May 22, 2014
Yeah wrote:
I do so appreciate the yellow racing stripe running down the backs of reich wing whiners....
..... it's such a fashion statement!
So's the yellow stripe running down your pant leg into your nursing home flip-flops.

Any more "theories" for us?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. ...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1139943 May 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk is cheap.
That's why the Little Boy In The Big Pants does so much of it.
So your plan is to fire a few top people & move on.

Lets not forget that Democrats just tried to expand the VA hospital system & your precious whiney f*cks in the Senate blocked it because they couldn't defend part of the ACA.

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

#1139944 May 22, 2014
Eman wrote:
"US temperatures through April 26 are third coldest on record, just barely behind 1899 and 1912"
What does all this conflicting information mean? We really don't know sht about "climate change"
Eman evidently does not understand the meaning of "global" in the terminology "Global Warming".

Cutting back on electronics isn'r working for Eman because he is still dumber than sh*t.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1139945 May 22, 2014
Typical fringe terrorist Democrat doing his Lap Dog routine:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So your plan is to fire a few top people & move on.
Lets not forget that Democrats just tried to expand the VA hospital system & your precious whiney f*cks in the Senate blocked it because they couldn't defend part of the ACA.
"Democratic congressional candidate Clay Aiken said Wednesday that “at the end of the day,” President Obama is responsible for the Veterans Affairs scandal."

"The N.C. House hopeful wasn’t the only Democrat to lash out at Mr. Obama on Wednesday.

Georgia Rep. David Scott took to the House floor and said:“I listened to the President today, and I was very disappointed with President Obama today. There was no urgency. Mr. President, we need urgency, we need you to roll up our sleeves and get into these hospitals!”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...

You are nothing but a Zombie DumbDave.

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

#1139946 May 22, 2014
Eman wrote:
For you loony left wingers. in any century, there will be a good number of years that are hotter (and cooler) than the average for that century. That's how you get a freaking average!
Now consider that they are claiming only a handful (maybe twenty+) are hotter than average, what does that say for the other 70+
When the nine of top ten hottest years are all within the past 10 years, its called a trend.

However, I am not surprised that you can not distinguish the difference between that & having the hottest years evenly distributed among the past 100 years.

This because you are indeed dumber than sh*t.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139947 May 22, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So's the yellow stripe running down your pant leg into your nursing home flip-flops.
Any more "theories" for us?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. ...
You poor retarded wimp, you want so bad to be relevant but obviously you have no clue, I suggest you simply continue on trying to yell the loudest.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1139948 May 22, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eman evidently does not understand the meaning of "global" in the terminology "Global Warming".
Cutting back on electronics isn'r working for Eman because he is still dumber than sh*t.
Nobody cares about your "Glow Bull" Warming you sofa king dummy!

They care about the economy, jobs and lack of trust in your corrupt Democrat government.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most-importan...

Health care is rated pretty low as well, you idiot.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139949 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Typical fringe terrorist Democrat doing his Lap Dog routine:
<quoted text>
"Democratic congressional candidate Clay Aiken said Wednesday that “at the end of the day,” President Obama is responsible for the Veterans Affairs scandal."
"The N.C. House hopeful wasn’t the only Democrat to lash out at Mr. Obama on Wednesday.
Georgia Rep. David Scott took to the House floor and said:“I listened to the President today, and I was very disappointed with President Obama today. There was no urgency. Mr. President, we need urgency, we need you to roll up our sleeves and get into these hospitals!”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/...
You are nothing but a Zombie DumbDave.
And you are a repetitive troll interested in only one thing and that is using us veterans again as a tool to further your political gain. Pathetic lowlifes that be the Republican party...They are as bad for America as is Al Qaeda. Just not as smart.

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

#1139950 May 22, 2014
Eman wrote:
"National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) data, presented by the International Climate and Environmental Change Assessment Project, reveal this winter’s exceptionally cold winter was merely the continuation of a long-term cooling trend. The trend line for the past 20 years shows more than two degrees Fahrenheit of cooling in U.S. winter temperatures since 1995."
9 of the hottest years have been within the last ten years. Not much of a cooling trend.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1139951 May 22, 2014
Grey Ghost is spamming as usual.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139952 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares about your "Glow Bull" Warming you sofa king dummy!
They care about the economy, jobs and lack of trust in your corrupt Democrat government.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/1675/most-importan...
Health care is rated pretty low as well, you idiot.
Hey hypocrite, then why don't your party of "NO" concentrate on the economy and jobs as opposed to all of their witch hunts, they pretty much depend on idiots like you as a tool...

Level 1

Carlisle, PA

#1139953 May 22, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call Obama a boy, you're gonna give Dave an aneurism. Call him a little girl instead.
Defender of the racial slur is back.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1139954 May 22, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Grey Ghost is spamming as usual.
There has to be some kind of medication that you can take for your severe paranoia. Ghost only posts as Ghost but I will admit I totally enjoy your crazed obsession. But you,, everyone knows...LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 9 min Ben Quick 40
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 20 min dcool 431
The untold history of white slavery 22 min dcool 324
Apple pie 37 min bluestreak returns 26
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 39 min dcool 680
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 41 min dcool 1,805
My fellow Deplorables... 41 min Donald J Trump 7
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web