Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459002 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1136206 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologize for Bundy being such old news nobody is talking about it but you continue wanting a redo?
Move on to the here and now.
fess up to your lies, or be reminded of them daily.

Your choice.

Your credibility here is long since ruined.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1136207 May 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, flack. Another surgery would be a setback but it could have been worse.
Very good news for you and the surgery will be an inconvenience but better to be safe.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1136208 May 14, 2014
I have often expressed my sentiments, that every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshipping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience.
-= letter to the General Committee of the United Baptist Churches in Virginia, May, 1789 =-

George Washington

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1136210 May 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, flack. Another surgery would be a setback but it could have been worse.
np

Location hidden

#1136211 May 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since you brought it up and not me (hope everyone keeps that in mind), the infection at the biopsy site might POSSIBLY have disguised cells on the PET scan in those lymph nodes. No cancer was found anywhere else. Removing the lymph nodes would just be a precaution. The surgeon wants a second opinion by an oncologist first which is in the works. There could be another option. There very well could be no cancer cells there either.
But I'm not going to say anything else about it.
I wish him well.

You're in Orlando area.

So is MERS. Nice time to be in hospitals..........

Location hidden

#1136213 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was not my article -nit wit.
I was asked to show the connection which I did.
Time for you to glue it together, skippy.
It's an article that points out clearly that you lied about the Solar Plant, which would have been nowhere near Bundy land.

You showed nothing but your willingness to lie.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1136214 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologize for Bundy being such old news nobody is talking about it but you continue wanting a redo?
so all your proven lies about that just stand there forever as lies? i can keep pointing them out as lies you have made and not admitted as incorrect forever? smashing!

my favorite was where you stated the BLM acted beyond their SOP as there was no violence on this issue before...

(two lies actually, i had a groupon...)

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1136215 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
this is the post you claim proves something??
Nice try at hiding your bulllshit. But it didn't work.
Proves just what?? Because it says nothing to change the fact that the Feds own most of Nevada's land.
It proves you're a liar, nothing more.
You're done here, Roxlo.
Take your crap and go elsewhere.
So, you cannot understand it. Your problem not mine.

SCOTUS states the FEDs need to return the land as it was NEVER meant to be a permanent transfer.

States are moving to transfer the lands back to state ownership. Very interesting topic if you would calm down and attempt to understand what is happening.

Location hidden

#1136216 May 14, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
BFD. What does that have to do with the problem today, moron?
It proves that problems with the VA have been around for a long time, made worse by all the casualties of Bush's wars.

But you're obviously too drunk to see that, Waxman.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1136217 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You did nothing but lie, and now you're runing desperate from those lies.
But not this time. I'll post your lies until you run off.
perhaps today should be a day when we dig up everyone of Roxie's old outstanding lies...

my favorite was the "it is illegal in some states to sell alcohol to pregnant women."

no factual basis at all she just pulled that out of her ass and typed it up no regard for veracity at all...liars of her magnitude and ability are rare and hard to come by. we should seal her in amber and sell her to the Smithsonian...

Location hidden

#1136218 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
'the past is prologue'

Once a liar, always a liar.

It's been well established that you have a pattern of lies, which you later deny, hoping nobody will dredge them up to prove you're a liar.

Not this time.
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136219 May 14, 2014
flack wrote:
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is a instrument for the people to restrain the government...
Patrick Henry
And then he went and shat out back in the three holer next to the stinking white mass of Ben Franklin and the timid grey flesh of Thom Jefferson, both of who were sitting there chewing the fat about the future of the new country...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136220 May 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to believe that Roxlo and DB are husband and wife in real life.
.... now that you mention it.......
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136221 May 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should review your liberal talking points on civility. If you can find it. If it's there.
Nah, the idea is to get rid of you people, dummy. We're not trying to take you to the next astral plane... we want you folks to die, is there some question? You reap what you sew...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1136222 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one trying to defend herself without actually posting what you said!! OCD much??
For someone with over 4000 posts in less than two months, she sure runs off like a coward when confronted with her serial lies.
What's with that, Roxlo??
Why won't you produce your posts? Why the deceit??
You have experience being caught as a liar, I see.
Skippy, you are the one who brought up the whole Bundy thing again.

You are OCDing

You have yet to disapprove that the mitigation study used Gold Butte and SCOTUS stated that the FEDs could not claim permanent ownership of the land is not true.

You can't: you are OCDing and having a temper tantrum.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136223 May 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
his is the Roxlo classic of all time!!
Where she ignores the NV Constitution and makes a ridiculous, unsupported claim.
With no 'source' to support it.
Funny how she demands 'sources' from others, eh??
<quoted text>
This should keep her away for awhile. If not, I'll post it in reply to her every nonsense post.
Gee. It seems to me if it's federal property but they're not a state but still reside there, they're simply illegal squatters!

Location hidden

#1136224 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it when a progressive acts helpless and attempts to make it my fault.
I like it when I reduce you to a defensive blob!!

I've kept you from posting any new lies today!!
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136225 May 14, 2014
The Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution whilst on the wooden seat of the collapsing outhouse out back, dug and constructed by slaves... and still desperately short of provocative Women's Magazines, even back then... Founding Fathers my hairy Irish ass...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1136226 May 14, 2014
flack wrote:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson
Probably because you can't find anything on no government, eh son?
Bush Pilot Sam

Denver, CO

#1136227 May 14, 2014
... as Vera Wang always says...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 5 min AFRONAZI KILLER 1,255
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 6 min All Ears 4
Time Mag: TRUMP "Person of the Year" 8 min SanTHXa Claus 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Political_Atheis 50,709
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 9 min PolakPotrafi 84
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 13 min Google girl 9
TINY Anglos,Dominant in USA,UK,Canada,Australia... 15 min Post USA Era 13
White ppl NEVER made it on their own! 4 hr ugly monkeys 51
no blacks allowed in this thread 5 hr Sicklecell Supporter 110
More from around the web