Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134595 May 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Retired military brass and former astronauts publicly state extra-terrestrials are among us. Seems the bigger story to me.
But woodtick probably thinks it's false and they're lying too.
ETs scare him as much as power hungry politicians who might get caught in their web of lies.
absolutely no proof of them ever visiting earth. not one shred.

why would beings capable of interstellar travel come all the way here and only make themselves known to a few?

St. Croix valley

#1134596 May 10, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, fine. So tell me why when these "sinners" get saved; they turn into aholes?
Oh man...that is so freakin' brilliant! may i borrow that phrase that speaks the truth so eloquently?
Michelle

Cranberry Twp, PA

#1134597 May 10, 2014
flack wrote:
In the beer department, Wal-Mart recently decided alcohol was good business and vowed to double sales by 2016. The result: 500 reps from the alcohol industry converged on the Sam’s Club auditorium in Bentonville, Arkansas, for an “adult beverages summit” focused on Wal-Mart.“It’s even selling it in garden centers,” Bloomberg News’s Renee Dudley wrote in August.
Largest wine sellers are Costco, Trader Joe, Total Wines, and Whole Foods.

The neighborhood liquor store is a dinosaur.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1134598 May 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text> In the early days the burgers were 15 cents, cheeseburgers 17 cents. At the time gasoline was around 30 cents pg, smokes were a quarter per pack Cokes (from machine) were a dime etc etc.
Minimum wage was $1.10 and there were jobs to spare in many places__probably not in your area though were ignorance was the centerpiece of society and worn like a merit badge.
Back then__hillbillies were hauling azz to "up nawth" to escape the poverty of the South.
First stop___Norwood
Especially in West Virginia where Flack is from, I have spent some time in a number of different small towns there doing some research. Most from that area of the country went to Ohio, Michigan and Maryland but they are scattered all over. It would be one of the last states that I would ever live in. But unfortunately we are all victims of our environment. But Flakes state has a number of dubious distinctions. Including Flack.

St. Croix valley

#1134599 May 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you're asking a serious question...
Some have tainted the faith by pretense, granted.
Talk to someone who was rescued before going under the last time - who know what it feels like to be saved from themselves and hopelessness. They are genuinely changed people.
Imagine being plucked from the sea after giving up all hope. You're goi6ng to be indebted to the one who saved you and gave you a second chance at life knowing who found you in time.
It's like that.
There are those who jump in the boat who didn't need rescuing and were just out for a swim. If they bear no fruit, they aren't the real thing.
However, condemning corruption in high places affecting society as a whole does not make anyone an a-hole. Think that's where secularists get confused sometimes.
But God judges the heart. It's not up to us. We can only judge actions. Especially the actions of those in power whose intentions are to oppress and control for nefarious and self-serving reasons. If only more Christians had been more outspoken criticizing the powers in Germany in the 1930s.
what about all the people who got saved from whatever dire circumstances and didn't buy into the cult crap that some proven false god did it?

seems it was people of faith that did all the killing for Hitler in Germany... the pope and the catholics stood by and watched as the jews were gassed by the millions....yeah, religion really helped there, huh.

but then the history of you cult freaks killing off other sects is long and storied, isn't it? kind of de rigeur for a religious cult.
Michelle

Cranberry Twp, PA

#1134600 May 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You " don't recall a peep of condemnation from the left or this administration" because you don't pay attention. These women and children are followers of Islam. Any indignation is directed against the perpetrators, not the religion but I don't expect you to grasp that simple fact.
The perps are just following the dictates of their religion.

#BringBackOurGirls
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1134601 May 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You " don't recall a peep of condemnation from the left or this administration" because you don't pay attention. These women and children are followers of Islam. Any indignation is directed against the perpetrators, not the religion but I don't expect you to grasp that simple fact.
On that note__and at the risk of sounding "hawkish," the US would be wise to consider policies that would limit/forbid travel to and from "certain" Muslim nations.

Nigeria for sure, Pakistan, the former USSR stans and more.

IMO the phrase Fk You should always be on the table no matter which party holds the oval office.

St. Croix valley

#1134603 May 10, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Largest wine sellers are Costco, Trader Joe, Total Wines, and Whole Foods.
The neighborhood liquor store is a dinosaur.
speaks sadly of the tastes of the average american huh?

St. Croix valley

#1134604 May 10, 2014
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
The perps are just following the dictates of their religion.
#BringBackOurGirls
they are christians? well, same god if they are muslims anyway...

St. Croix valley

#1134605 May 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On that note__and at the risk of sounding "hawkish," the US would be wise to consider policies that would limit/forbid travel to and from "certain" Muslim nations.
IMO the phrase Fk You should always be on the table no matter which party holds the oval office.
third grade level playground tactics as foreign policy? Bush tried that...didn't work any better than it did in the third grade...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1134606 May 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely no proof of them ever visiting earth. not one shred.
why would beings capable of interstellar travel come all the way here and only make themselves known to a few?
Maybe the same reason carols God only revealed himself to a small insignificant nation on the far realm of the Mediterranean while leaving the rest of the world a spiritual void. Thomas Jefferson. In other words man made. Here very bible was mostly written by defrocked Jews...Why else would their God be a Jew.

St. Croix valley

#1134607 May 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the same reason carols God only revealed himself to a small insignificant nation on the far realm of the Mediterranean while leaving the rest of the world a spiritual void. Thomas Jefferson. In other words man made. Here very bible was mostly written by defrocked Jews...Why else would their God be a Jew.
just one more of the thousands of man made gods in this world..no different than zeus or thor or the corn twins or the great turtle holding up our earth...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1134608 May 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially in West Virginia where Flack is from, I have spent some time in a number of different small towns there doing some research. Most from that area of the country went to Ohio, Michigan and Maryland but they are scattered all over. It would be one of the last states that I would ever live in. But unfortunately we are all victims of our environment. But Flakes state has a number of dubious distinctions. Including Flack.
I've been all over that sht state, and the rest of Appalachia. Some in those areas are blessed__most aren't or at least weren't. when the Northern migration occurred. Christ all mighty, Flack's hometown is the site of the worst industrial disaster in US history__no biggie the victims were negroes__plenty of them folks to spare eh?

Missing in the story is that the tunnel builder had to bring the negroes in because the fkn white folk of the region wouldn't-couldn't-or were too stupid to work.

To be fair__there are some wonderful places in WVA__I took my wife and our kids to Pipestem for Mothers Day in 1975.

Damn__I'm getting old eh?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1134609 May 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> just one more of the thousands of man made gods in this world..no different than zeus or thor or the corn twins or the great turtle holding up our earth...
Sad but true.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1134610 May 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I've been all over that sht state, and the rest of Appalachia. Some in those areas are blessed__most aren't or at least weren't. when the Northern migration occurred. Christ all mighty, Flack's hometown is the site of the worst industrial disaster in US history__no biggie the victims were negroes__plenty of them folks to spare eh?
Missing in the story is that the tunnel builder had to bring the negroes in because the fkn white folk of the region wouldn't-couldn't-or were too stupid to work.
To be fair__there are some wonderful places in WVA__I took my wife and our kids to Pipestem for Mothers Day in 1975.
Damn__I'm getting old eh?
I spent time in MCdowell County which is one of the poorest Counties in America almost everyone that lives there is on some kind of Government assistance. Also in Charles Town race track which wasn't that bad..Then in Harper's Ferry which is where they hung John Brown...A lot of history there. That part of the state is far different than south of there it's all coal industry which has petered out. The largest city which is also the capital is Charleston and it's population is only a little over 40 thousand.I have a good friend that is influential at the two newspapers there...Same paper but published twice a day by different names. Morning and evening.
Hillaryous

Palm Coast, FL

#1134611 May 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>\
methinks you're starting to lean towards envious.
meknows you voted for a LIAR in the White House, B. Hussein Obamaliar, but to ignorant worshippers such as you, what DIFFERENCE does it make? LOL
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1134612 May 10, 2014
Nostrilis Waxmoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I'm the Dumbass who forgot which puppet I was using and answered myself. What a moron I am.
Not Surprized! LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1134613 May 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>third grade level playground tactics as foreign policy? Bush tried that...didn't work any better than it did in the third grade...
Maybe__but just as long as we're being stupid wouldn't it be fun to watch a bunch of Paki's__Nigerians etc shudder at the thought of becoming full blown Americans.

And then there are those pesky Mexicans cluttering things up__right?

What if we__made Pakistan take a Mexican in return for every US visa__and make Nigeria take a US prisoner for every US visa.

And__what if__we made Australia take a West Virginian for every super model they send here?
Michelle

Cranberry Twp, PA

#1134614 May 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>speaks sadly of the tastes of the average american huh?
Why do you say that? Those stores carry high-end wines as well as less expensive labels.

#BringBackOurGirls
Michelle

Cranberry Twp, PA

#1134615 May 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>On that note__and at the risk of sounding "hawkish," the US would be wise to consider policies that would limit/forbid travel to and from "certain" Muslim nations.
This might get the vote for worst idea of the year, on a bipartisan basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BM and WW are supposed to be together. 10 min Diamondiqa 70
ferguson brothas 10 min big brother 1
Hannity Pre-Blames Obama For Any Violence In Fe... 12 min okimar 94
FERGUSON....The fix was in the selection of the... 16 min Zombie Corpse Rental 293
Do WW Love U, 15 WW Has Accused Bill Cosby Of... 17 min sillywoman7 139
America is a WHITE COUNTRY! (said by a Nigerian... 18 min darline 21
Prove to me that the Khoisan/Bushmen people are... (Mar '12) 18 min AfroAmerican808 269
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 18 min black cherry 402
ILLEGAL Mexicans 28 min Rey Boricua 522
Black Friday is Racist! (Oct '10) 59 min Diamondiqa 28
Hahahaha ...large crowds are demonstrating in 3... 3 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 64

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE