Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1710460 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1136514 May 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
#VegatablesMakeBadPresidents
Are you calling the Magic Negro a Mr. Potato Head?

From the shoulders up, he is phallic-like. Like maybe an Eggplant, Indian Corn or Dark Banana.

From the shoulders down, he looks like a wilted, dried-out Jalapeno.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1136515 May 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that quote was from a bug-eyed, screeching Hillary in 2003. It continues to showcase the left's hypocrisy.
Hillary Dillary will say anything to gain power. She even said "I do" to suck up to Slick Willie's coattails.

Birds of a feather.....
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1136516 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling the Magic Negro a Mr. Potato Head?
From the shoulders up, he is phallic-like. Like maybe an Eggplant, Indian Corn or Dark Banana.
From the shoulders down, he looks like a wilted, dried-out Jalapeno.
Actually I'm predicting Hillary will be a turnip by 2017.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1136517 May 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocritical lying douche, you were in favor of everything Bush did, weren't you? Libs are such transparent stooges.
You'll have to excuse nutsack. He was raised on Ebonics History and not real history.

He still picks cotton.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1136518 May 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Her mouth would make a great Veg-O-Matic.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1136519 May 14, 2014
Fail, Barry, ya lying sack of crap:

Consumers losing doctors with new insurance plans
MIAMI (AP)— Some consumers who bought insurance under President Barack Obama's health care law are experiencing buyer's remorse after realizing that their longtime doctors aren't accepting the new plans.
Associated Press

I told you so, saps.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1136520 May 14, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Stopped spelling my name backwards a long time ago after finally coming to terms with the fact that, even though our history has black marks etched forever into our fabric that will never be removed - slavery, Trail of Tears, A-bombs on Japan, fire bombs in Germany and denying equal rights to blacks for far too long, America has also done more good in the world than bad.
However, I still believe we will reap what we have sown, but it's because we've lost our moral compass rather than past wrongdoings of which we, as a nation, have at least tried to reconcile.
I guess I should stop spelling mine backwards, too. I'd make more friends

Kcid Regnad :-)

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1136521 May 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me here.....what are Turnips good for?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1136522 May 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I provided links and proof to my claims about Gold Butte.
No, I don't think you have proven anything. I thought you had moved on. You are still sounding a little ego bruised and bitter.
Funny. You keep making that claim but there's no connection. It's as if yo expect magic to happen.

I wonder why?

“you know i know”

denver

#1136523 May 14, 2014
libs are such gullible saps

Obama Administration Still Silent On $37 Billion Obamacare Tax Endangering Medicaid Plans
The Obama administration still hasn’t directed states on how to pay for $37 billion in Obamacare taxes that will hit state Medicaid programs and potentially put them afoul of federal law, according to a letter from an industry trade group. The Medicaid Health Plans of America is asking the Centers…
The Daily Caller from RSS

rich dems couldn't care less, nothing about the ACA affects them one bit
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1136524 May 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
It would seem democrats are the ones hiding under a rock. Benghazi seems to be front and center and it is a concern to them. After all did not hilarious say something to the effect, get over it, 4 American's are dead, so what? I would bet their families will not forget it.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
poor baby.

Still can't figure out it was the republicans who dug this 'old news' out.

Oh, and did I mention it's a money making program for them too?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1136525 May 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes his man boobs look small by comparison.
poor hammy. he's so jealous....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1136526 May 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The educated among us know that, the hypocritical douchebag leftists were anti federal government when Bush and Reagan were in charge.
Well, it certainly doesn't include you son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1136527 May 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocritical lying douche, you were in favor of everything Bush did, weren't you? Libs are such transparent stooges.
poor baby. you have to tell everyone where they stand in order to make your bias work.

oh, well!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1136529 May 14, 2014
This is not just Progressive Sick but closer to the truth than is comfortable for any red-blooded American.

This is Kenya, circa 1967.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1136531 May 14, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Fail, Barry, ya lying sack of crap:
Consumers losing doctors with new insurance plans
MIAMI (AP)— Some consumers who bought insurance under President Barack Obama's health care law are experiencing buyer's remorse after realizing that their longtime doctors aren't accepting the new plans.
Associated Press
I told you so, saps.
Black Americans and the Obama Dilemma

By Patricia L. Dickson

Most blacks are against the homosexual lifestyle, as well as abortion. When you support someone based on the color of his/her skin alone without examining his/her record and character, you cannot help but end up in a dilemma. When you cast aside your so-called Christian faith in exchange for the color of someone’s skin, you end up in a dilemma.

Barack Obama does not care in the least about black Americans. With the President’s horrendous record on everything from the economy, healthcare, to foreign policy, black Americans are hoping that the historians rewrite history to make the falling first Black President a success. However, the one thing that black Americans know that no historian can rewrite is that the first black president did more for the homosexual agenda than any president in history, and that is the dilemma.

“you know i know”

denver

#1136532 May 14, 2014
good news for our very own daffy duck:

‘Duck Dynasty’ to Return in June
Get ready for more bushy beards and backwoods shenanigans courtesy of the Robertson family.
The Wrap

who doesn't love some wholesome shenanigans?
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1136533 May 14, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Help me here.....what are Turnips good for?
Stinking up your kitchen.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#1136535 May 14, 2014
WrningSgn wrote:
I am truly amazed how EASILY Mc Cain supporters state that they are "Not Proud of America"
You people that state that are phonies. Big FN Phonies.
These are the same clowns that have the Flags Up. Complain on Talk Radio day and night. Quickly label everyone else unAmerican.
But one election doesn't go your way. America is broken.
You people know NOTHING about fighting, or what it truly is to be an American. I'm glad this election exposed you people for the True Fake Phonies you really are.
God bless True Americans!!!!
Albuqu rqu gav a V t ran a hous aft r
living in a kamp r for y rs.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1136536 May 14, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinking up your kitchen.
Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 204
WOW just WOW white ppl 1 hr BillyDbigballer 17
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 115
White girls and Latinas are cute 2 hr White girl 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr dreamhunk 51,966
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... 3 hr humanspirit 1
White girls and Latinas are the hottest with th... 3 hr White boy 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr dreamhunk 38,115
..He didn't Love the Children.. 6 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 16
*** Trump at 50%! *** 6 hr THX Restores Honor 28
More from around the web