Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1481401 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

ABC News

Baltimore, MD

#1135866 May 13, 2014
SPECIAL: According to sources within the United Nations Council on Climate Latency - UNCCL - the entire business community of the united states has refused to pay the global estimate for saving the planet saying, "The Price is Too High! We cannot afford both more growth and an expensive planet at the same time so we've decided to let,'Ol' Blue' go... We need to learn to live within our means..."
BocaTwittyBar

Palm Coast, FL

#1135867 May 13, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Lots Of Liquor
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1135868 May 13, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
Let's talk a stroll down memory lane, shall we my toxic friends???
""When we Obamabots destroy the country in 2014 because of obama bin Lyin, you commies, brown shirt liberals and moochers will need to learn to fish or cut bait for the next 2 years.
LOSING!!!!!!!!!! Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! LOL
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1135869 May 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Remember that the Prince and his halfwit brother had an affection for Michael Jackson.
Crazy Mofo's
Isn't the Beverly Hills Hotel where Belushi overdosed and rolled sevens?
If those walls could talk__half of Hollywood would be getting flogged. Maybe even Ronnie Reagan eh?
If they didn't want him to buy it; don't sell it to him. Otherwise stfu. It's not like he's instituting Sharia law at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Bornabee Noble

Palm Coast, FL

#1135870 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
What was the best book you have read on the history of Finland that you would recommend to a young person?
"How We Managed to Deport Lily to Boca"
ABC News

Baltimore, MD

#1135871 May 13, 2014
SPECIAL: Pursuant to the recent u.s. Chamber of Commerce decision to lease back the North American portion of the planet from the chinese, who have been using the world's most massive energy resource, the Malaysians and Vietnamese to create a vast empire where businesses can LITERALLY be made out of people! Yes, from now on if you want to build that business well, you're just going to have burn up a few hundred thousand towel-heads and spear-chuckers in the carpets and drapes or else....
ABC News

Baltimore, MD

#1135873 May 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You support a proven bigoted party that discriminates against Blacks, most all Foreigners and homosexuals not to mention WOMEN... 95% of blacks and most Hispanics along with most homosexuals agree that is so. I'm not the one that continues to ignore and perpetuates their party lines daily. CASE CLOSED. YOU LOSE DUMBAZZ.
Not so fast... have you looked at this from every angle? The entire nation is just one big shit-hole of mini-marts and strip malls already... where are we headed with this?...
Jaycula Carneyblarney

Palm Coast, FL

#1135874 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
aka shyt happens
Obama speaks to the Press
Ma Bell

Palm Coast, FL

#1135875 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Here's a quarter, now go dial 1 800 whogivesafuck
lily reveals her phone number
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1135876 May 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Remember that the Prince and his halfwit brother had an affection for Michael Jackson.
Crazy Mofo's
Isn't the Beverly Hills Hotel where Belushi overdosed and rolled sevens?
If those walls could talk__half of Hollywood would be getting flogged. Maybe even Ronnie Reagan eh?
They probably shared their taste in kids
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1135877 May 13, 2014
<quoted text>
If they didn't want him to buy it; don't sell it to him. Otherwise stfu. It's not like he's instituting Sharia law at the Beverly Hills Hotel.
Maybe Donald Sterling can trade him half the Clippers for the hotel__problem solved.

Maybe
ABC News

Baltimore, MD

#1135878 May 13, 2014
I mean, let's take a step back from the brink here, folks... do really WANT to be a nation of 400 million dumb-asses, let alone a pointless world of 11 billion? Do you people really like chinese girl babies that much? Curry???
ABC News

Baltimore, MD

#1135880 May 13, 2014
Speaking of chinee girl babies, I need to repave the driveway soon and I'm thinking of using Asian hair to top it off and provide a nice dark color. Anybody got some experience with it? I hear you can't build curves with it?...
ABC News

Baltimore, MD

#1135881 May 13, 2014
I could use african hair I guess but then I'd have the extra maintenance?...
ABC News

Baltimore, MD

#1135882 May 13, 2014
Ma Bell wrote:
<quoted text> lily reveals her phone number
Whereupon shit for brains reveals his age...
Aphelion

Palm Bay, FL

#1135883 May 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You support a proven bigoted party that discriminates against Blacks, most all Foreigners and homosexuals not to mention WOMEN... 95% of blacks and most Hispanics along with most homosexuals agree that is so. I'm not the one that continues to ignore and perpetuates their party lines daily. CASE CLOSED. YOU LOSE DUMBAZZ.
Of course you have sources that support those numbers you tout? Thought not.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1135884 May 13, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you have sources that support those numbers you tout? Thought not.
Are you actually that stupid? Sure you are. Are you capable of reading and listening. All that I mentioned vote far more Democratic than Republican. Your party is the one that is always either passing or attempting to pass laws and bills that make their lives harder, whether it be Vaginal probes, abortion laws, morality, laws against Gays, Immigrants,voting laws, on and on. You really are that stupid I see.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1135885 May 13, 2014
ABC News wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Ma Bell

Palm Coast, FL

#1135886 May 13, 2014
ABC News wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, go ahead...reveal your age

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1135887 May 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what other options are open for communicating with a empty headed dwarf like you?
Here's one: STFU

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 11 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 11 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 11 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 13 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Godlikeproductions DELETED Thread:Trump is Whit... 24 min Teyla 11
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 58 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web