Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404772 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134018 May 9, 2014
History is a Social Science!!!!!

DATELINE 1998....

"Dow plunges 512 points"

http://money.cnn.com/1998/08/31/markets/marke...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1134019 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are clueless
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin
So Cuba is not a country?
wow you stupid...what does Cuba have to do with the Soviet union not being communism? cuba is also not communism...just another dictatorship with communistic traits...

seriously, roxlo, you know this is all far, far above your pay grade, give it up. hell, understanding what you read is above your pay grade, dear...
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1134020 May 9, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You remain unable to learn anything.
The key was at the beginning.
""While communism is based around a theory of economic equality, fascism is based around the glory of the state and strength displayed through violence and conquest.""
----------
Funny, you deal in personal insults all day long.
Yet you whine and have a meltdown when your stupidity is illustrated.
Now you tell people to move along??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Franco of Spain never conquered anything.

St. Croix valley

#1134021 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
'why do you think your whackjob posts are even worthy of a response? i have proven so many of them false, as i have clearly and verifiably pointed out earlier today..
why should anyone even listen to you ever again, seeing what bullshit you have posted in the past? seriously...why?'
you honoring me is accepted...

you may rise and leave quietly now.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134022 May 9, 2014
Economics is a social science and Bill Clinton!!!!

August 31, 1998: 9:55 p.m. ET

'Dow plunges 512 points'

'.... 6.4 percent, to 7,539.07, the second largest one-day point loss in the index's history and its lowest close since Nov. 13, 1997...'

St. Croix valley

#1134023 May 9, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're link refers to true communism which is stateless. That has never occurred in the real 'world at a national level.
you should tell that to roxlo, she's on a tear to make the world's biggest ass of herself today...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1134024 May 9, 2014
Donny Brook wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a pathetic liar (or maybe you just buy the party line because you're stupid). Four Americans were killed while that lazy SOB slept in the WH dreaming of raising lots of money the next day, and the fat cow was sleeping dreaming of her next rendezvous with Janet Napolitano. Neither cared that they put Americans at high risk and didn't even attempt to save them. The country would demand the arrest, the convictions, and imprisonment of firefighters who REFUSED to attempt to save four lives and would add fifty years if said firefighters lied. Sorry, ask any veteran, any veteran from any war or time period and you'll get the same answer 99.5% of the time, "You leave no one to needlessly die, no one's body to be desecrated". Those men were killed thinking help would be coming and they were killed by two non-caring, ugly, pathetic liars. You're one of their ilk, I'm thinking.
Wow. Another dumbass right whiner who doesn't understand time zones. The Benghazi attack that killed the Ambassador happened in the afternoon DC time. No one was sleeping.

Fire fighters are not arrested if they can't reach a fire in time to rescue anyone still inside.

St. Croix valley

#1134025 May 9, 2014
well, outside of carol,m we had to retire her tot he hall of fame to give others a shot at the title...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134026 May 9, 2014
Economics is a social science and Bill Clinton!!!!

'...The S&P 500 index fell 69.72, or 6.8 percent, to 957.53, also its largest one-day point decline ever.'

Katrina

Mesa, AZ

#1134027 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you honoring me is accepted...
You need new material sweety!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134028 May 9, 2014
The Bill Clinton Economy!!!!!

'The Russell 2000 index of small cap stocks lost 20.59, or 5.7 percent, to 337.95, also a record one-day point decline.'

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134029 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you honoring me is accepted...
go clean dems ball sack...

St. Croix valley

#1134030 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about the drone strikes. How does that counter that they decided to decentralize into splinter groups-less difficult to track? They weren't gone or even on the run. Just reorganizing.
The State Department acknowledged it is their obligation to secure consulates. I really fail to understand why you continue to claim it isn't.
they didn't decide that. those groups just arose from those regions.

more facts.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1134031 May 9, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A family of four suffered gunshot wounds before they died in a blaze that destroyed a Florida mansion owned by former professional tennis player James Blake, police said on Thursday.
Detectives were still working to identify the people and determine the cause of Wednesday’s fire, said Debbie Carter, a spokeswoman for the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Department.
Authorities have not ruled out the possibility the fire may have been a murder-suicide and investigators said they found fireworks throughout the house.
The father of the family who rented the home purchased a large amount of fireworks and several gasoline cans at a home improvement store days before the fire, Carter said.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/09/family-...
(If your husband comes home with fireworks and gasoline and it's only May; newsflash, it's not for 4th of July)
If your husband came home with fireworks and a match, it would be enough considering how full of alcohol you are.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1134032 May 9, 2014
The Bill Clinton Economy!!!!!

'Dell (DELL) tumbled 18-3/4, or 15.8 percent, to 100, in unusually heavy volume of 48.6 million shares'

el cid 777

Scranton, PA

#1134033 May 9, 2014
Hi! I am writing again with no subject in mind. You have to watch what
you read on the internet; even my writing. I hope I am writing
constructive stuff...I usually write about war, religion and/or politics....
There are 205 people viewing the Chicago forum, at this time! That is
why I write on Topix...I am fascinated with space aliens and how they
are tangled up with the angels and Jesus Christ...I read on the internet
where there was a meeting, put on by The Vatican, about space aliens.
A Roman Catholic priest said there are space aliens and that the space
aliens may not have original sin, so they may be close to angels! Now,
whether they are like angels, I do not know....The flying saucers are
electromagnetic devices...they work by magnetism and can use a
planets magnetic field to fly and faster than the speed of light. We DO
NOT have a metal that can withstand the heat of flying saucer flight, but the space aliens do! That is part of the inventions that heaven has
to give us. However, heaven is going to give the invention secrets to
Taiwan and Communist China! Reason?...They do not have the rich
people stifling inventions...Wait until you see a flying saucer flying over
The U.S.A. and it was built in Communist China! Remember Sputnik?
I do! For someone who had nothing to write about, I sure said enough!
I have said enough...Love, el cid 777

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134034 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i gave you facts to counter...why are you still running? oh yes...we both know why, don't we...
so sad. for you....
More woodtick sharing his "feelings"

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1134035 May 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> you should tell that to roxlo, she's on a tear to make the world's biggest ass of herself today...
More of woodtick sharing his "feelings"

St. Croix valley

#1134036 May 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
go clean dems ball sack...
isn't that your favorite leisure time activity? again, your honoring me with mimicry was accepted..no need to offer me more of your most favorite things...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gardners, PA

#1134037 May 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know about the drone strikes. How does that counter that they decided to decentralize into splinter groups-less difficult to track? They weren't gone or even on the run. Just reorganizing.
The State Department acknowledged it is their obligation to secure consulates. I really fail to understand why you continue to claim it isn't.
Their central command was severely damaged & basically non existent. This is why they were decentralized.

You claim they decided to do this. Prove it.

Al Qaeda became no longer capable of large scale attacks nor had the fundraising capabilities.

I never said it was not the responsibility of the State Department. You are lying again. To have the responsibility does not mean they are at fault. It was more of an intelligence rather device than a Consulate.

Look, obviously you have nothing to offer here else you would not need to lie about this over & over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 min dreamhunk 32,910
Most blacks don't want to be black 3 min Redefined 7
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 4 min Hillary 2016 25
Topix AFAM Looks Like Neonazi Forum Godlikeprod... 8 min NoMo 14
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 10 min anonymous 988
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Real 47,349
Trump calls on Russia to get Hillary's emails 15 min Hey Hillary 2016 1
The DNC Convention 20 min Oh No You Di-nt 50
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 2 hr Redefined 40
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 61
More from around the web