Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232998 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1132651 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cliven Bundy works for a living instead of spreading his legs to 17 men and make me pay for the spawn.
Rancher Cliven Bundy has stood strong against the federal government over the last 20 years. Fox News has covered the story heavily, using Bundy and his cattle as an example of the government overreach affecting law-abiding citizens of America. Conservatives have rallied to the aid of the Bundy family and their demands to graze their cattle freely on Nevada land. However, the problem isnít that the cattle is on free land, they are grazing on federal land. Bundy is not using his own property and has allowed his cattle to essentially roam free for nearly two decades. But this has nothing to do with allowing cattle to roam free of even Bundyís right to use land without making the required payments to the government. This is about banishing the government all together and having militia rule without laws. Not paying for the operation of the business that has made him wealthy, when every other law-abiding rancher does, is simply a source of welfare. Cliven Bundy is the king of welfare, living off the federal government in the tune of $1 million and using the media to manipulate the system.

http://guardianlv.com/2014/04/welfare-king-cl...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1132652 May 7, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
http://gopthedailydose.com/201 4/05/07/jesse-jacksons-son-get s-nearly-9k-per-month-disabili ty-mood-disorder/
Birthers are scum!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1132653 May 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
without do-nothing government jobs, you and your parasite kid would be unemployable....
I'm retired moron and the only time I worked for the government was when I was in the Army and a short stint as a temporary census taker. The rest of the time I've worked in the private sector.
While you're vegetating in your backwater burg my son is rubbing elbows with people you only see on the news.
You're an idiot Galt; you always have been and always will be!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1132654 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Magic Negro's legacy: Biggest Lying SOB of the last 250 years.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/23/bush.i...

so have you guys been counting all the times FOX said Obama lied?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1132655 May 7, 2014
what you won't hear on FOX today....

Primary roundup: Establishment Republicans defeat tea party primary challengers

North Carolina House Speaker Thom Tillis captured the Republican nomination in North Carolina's senate race. Other mainline Republicans in three states also held out against tea party challengers.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1132656 May 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a racist who's trying to sound reasonable.
black folks never buy it. which begs the question....why is it you right wing racists are always trying to convince white democrats that you're not racist? how about trying to convince the black folks that you don't hate them?
and don't get discouraged when they laugh in your face.
"black folks never buy it."????? Why SHOULD they? They get it for free.

WTH are you ranting about now?

Why should I bother convincing anybody about my opinions? Are you Jesse Jackson, racist extraordinaire?
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1132657 May 7, 2014
waxywaxturd wrote:
I am a bit tired right now as I have been judging posts and talking for hours back and forth with myself and my very own sockpuppets!!!!!! To say it was exhausting would be an understatement! I'm off to a slow start with the judgit competition today so please, keep up the judging without me. Dont' worry, I will most assuredly catch up at some point.
After I get another clean pair of depends on (industrial strength), take my meds and have a quick chat with my doctor I will be ready to roar back to life judging your posts!!! See you in a bit!!!
Warmest Hugs and love, Not Surprized.
Meltdown coming on! "Grey Ghost", "lily boca raton fl", "PDUPONT", "Nostrilus Waxmoron", all my socks,,please, come on out!!!!!!
I need some backup here!!!!!!!!
Panicking, Not Surprized!!
Not Surprized! LOL

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1132658 May 7, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The only things you've come up with Carol is tort reform and sales of insurance across state lines neither of which would do anything to lower costs. So how do you propose lowering costs? The ACA does involve the private sector Carol; most of us get our coverage there. The individual mandate was actually a gift to the private sector giving them more customers and making it easier for them to cover those with pre existing conditions like you and your husband.
The website outlining the entire GOP plan for health care reform has been posted by myself and others on several occasions.

The two most common sense baby steps that should have been taken first to lower costs of health care were ignored by Democrats. Why did they ignore them if they would have helped lower costs?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1132659 May 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
welfare fraud?
Cliven Bundy.
Affirmative Welfare? Jackson.
Boca Mocha

Palm Coast, FL

#1132660 May 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try idiot, Liberals in general are far smarter than Baggers.But then again who isn't? So adjust your Duck Dynasty hat, and that adult diaper.
Your idiocy has been duly noted.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1132661 May 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Birthers are scum!
Liberals are hedonistic traitors.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1132662 May 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/23/bush.i...
so have you guys been counting all the times FOX said Obama lied?
"Not since 1980 has the American economy seen such a rapid expansion of health-care spending. It rose at an annualized rate of 9.9 percent, far outstripping inflation and standing in stark contrast to other components of the BEA report. Exports fell 7.6 percent, and demand for imports declined by 1.4 percent. Consumer consumption rose 3.0 percent, but that came in part from the high rate of health-care spending.

US had seen a drift downward in health-care spending, but the trend began to reverse as Obamacare first officially launched in October. In the fourth quarter of 2013, health-care spending rose 5.6 percent, far above the 2.6 percent growth rate of the economy, to which it significantly contributed. Without the spending on health care in 2014 Q1, annualized GDP would have dropped to a recessionary -1.0 percent, according to economist Ian Shepherdson.- See more at: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2014/05... -

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1132663 May 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's some real funny stuff babe__exactly what the Nebraska poster put up earlier,
I wonder who actually wrote it__and why. Once again, there were no generals on the ground (Libya).
Don't remember posting "in Libya" in reference to generals on the ground. If I did, I meant generals on the ground who were affiliated with Libya who have testified.

Generals on the ground who were affiliated with Libya at the time of the attack testified they were perplexed as to why no order was given to attempt a rescue. Especially after the first wave and a seven hours lapse before the second one when two more Americans died.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1132664 May 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"black folks never buy it."????? Why SHOULD they? They get it for free.
WTH are you ranting about now?
Why should I bother convincing anybody about my opinions? Are you Jesse Jackson, racist extraordinaire?
you need the black vote to get back into the WH.

bummer huh?
Grammar Police

United States

#1132665 May 7, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are almost to stupid to even laugh at...Almost. Who ever it is...Thank you, thank you, it's obvious that he or she is driving you even nuttier. I love it,Die idiot die.The world will celebrate. By the way dumbass why would you be offended if it's Waxman? Obvious answer and also points out just how stupid you really are.
Numbskull
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1132666 May 7, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not since 1980 has the American economy seen such a rapid expansion of health-care spending. It rose at an annualized rate of 9.9 percent, far outstripping inflation and standing in stark contrast to other components of the BEA report. Exports fell 7.6 percent, and demand for imports declined by 1.4 percent. Consumer consumption rose 3.0 percent, but that came in part from the high rate of health-care spending.
US had seen a drift downward in health-care spending, but the trend began to reverse as Obamacare first officially launched in October. In the fourth quarter of 2013, health-care spending rose 5.6 percent, far above the 2.6 percent growth rate of the economy, to which it significantly contributed. Without the spending on health care in 2014 Q1, annualized GDP would have dropped to a recessionary -1.0 percent, according to economist Ian Shepherdson.- See more at: http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2014/05... -
more people having insurance would seem to lead to an increase in healthcare spending.

so more people getting healthcare is a bad thing?
Grammar Police

United States

#1132667 May 7, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you need the black vote to get back into the WH.
bummer huh?
We don't need your vote
Hooked Nose Jesus

San Jose, CA

#1132668 May 7, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are hedonistic traitors.
Well, that sounds a little shrill on the face of it... but in the spirit of the game... Conservatives are dusty relics...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1132670 May 7, 2014
GOP health plan could be road to nowhere

Hereís the dirty secret about the House Republicansí efforts to replace Obamacare: They havenít even decided if they will hold a vote.

Not to mention, the House GOP would still have to repeal Obamacare in order to implement whatever alternative health care plan they release, which isnít going to happen as long as President Barack Obama is sitting in the Oval Office.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/gop-hea...

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1132671 May 7, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Affirmative Welfare? Jackson.
Jesse(Jackass)Jackson JR, is just as corrupt as his father Jesse(Jackass)Jackson SR. When all is said and done these two reprobates are nothing but welfare leeches?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
blacks are obessed with white people 11 min trish_b 6
News Must See: Black Family Receives Letter From Nei... 16 min Guest 3
How to destroy black Americans? This is still ... 17 min Guest 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 18 min African AE 120,657
South Africa - Zuma said black Africans are laz... 24 min Spock 3
USA has Zero Chance against Russia and China 28 min Current Affairs 5
Thanks Ballteemo and ChiCongo 28 min PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 1 hr johnplustwomore 270
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Uhhuuuuuu 382
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr MaceohatesWM 108