Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1710460 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1127747 Apr 28, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You exaggerate.
not in the least. just basic facts about human nature and human history.

St. Croix valley

#1127748 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Benghazi attack could have been prevented if US hadn't 'switched sides in the War on Terror' and allowed $500 MILLION of weapons to reach al-Qaeda militants, reveals damning report
Citizens Committee on Benghazi claims the US government allowed arms to flow to al-Qaeda-linked militants who opposed Muammar Gaddafi
Their rise to power, the group says, led to the Benghazi attack in 2012
The group claims the strongman Gaddafi offered to abdicate his presidency, but the US refused to broker his peaceful exit
The commission, part of the center-right Accuracy In Media group, concluded that the Benghazi attack was a failed kidnapping plot
US Ambassador Chris Stevens was to be captured and traded for 'blind sheikh' Omar Abdel-Rahman, who hatched the 1993 WTC bombing plot
By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26105 ...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Dopey Dave's excuses to follow, stay tuned. Daffy Duck likely will quack loudly as well.
kind of like all the a and money we sent to Al Qaeda directly in Afghanistan before they attacked us on 9-11-2001?

you mean like that?

have you been excoriating (that means badmouthing...) that president since that happened? or are you once again parroting talking points so far above your ability to understand you might as well be quoting articles on string theory mathematics...

the facts would support the latter...

St. Croix valley

#1127749 Apr 28, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We feed, clothe, educate, immunize, and house half the damn world...
" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Ag... ;
...but can't seem to find the funds to care for our vets. It's shameful.
and yet your first statement isn't even close to beiong close to being correct.

but you would never know that would you? why bother understanding what you parrot?
Just a thought

Beloit, WI

#1127750 Apr 28, 2014
How does anything"human"conce rn you?
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not in the least. just basic facts about human nature and human history.

St. Croix valley

#1127751 Apr 28, 2014
Just a thought wrote:
How does anything"human"conce rn you?<quoted text>
Awww...sore from your ass kicking but still looking for more..

dude, you totally turned tail and ran on the other post and now you are here trying to talk tough? sure...

tell me what you know about Neandertals and homo erectus and early homo sapien societies...

c'mon this should be fun...seriously, dude, i caught you out talking ten levels above yourpay grade on cattle and now you want to take me on about anthropology?(yes, i'll wait while you look that word up....)

yikes! i'd say you have some balls except for the way you tucked tail and ran like on the other site...seems you don't have any brains either...

c'mon...give this a spin, fool.

St. Croix valley

#1127756 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
As predicted, here's Daffy quacking away.
as predicted, you can't discuss the issue with facts...

you parrot things you cannot possibly understand and then run when real adults (men) show you to be a mindless puppet talking far beyond your abilities...

run along now, little boy. you have no place here.

St. Croix valley

#1127759 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
food for thought
Democrats Are in Trouble in North Carolina, Everywhere Else Thanks to Demographics
According to complex voter models and updated theories of voter psychology, we can now state: Democrats are in trouble in 2014, particularly in the close Senate race in North Carolina. Two new reports from The New York Times and The New Republic offer a lot more context to the known travails of the…
The Atlantic Wire
do you really think you understand what the word demographics means?
Emeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1127760 Apr 28, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama carried the Roman Catholic vote in 2012.
Biden is Catholic.
That was prior to his "Lie of the Year" revelation. The only thing Obama carries now is his "Lie of the Year" award.
Emeemama

Palm Coast, FL

#1127763 Apr 28, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron like you that never took a speech class would expect a president to memorize speeches he makes on an almost daily basis.
Obama could never keep up with his vast assortment of lies, which seem to "evolve" on a daily basis. However, if you like your liar, you can keep your liar... at least until his current term ends in January of 2017.

St. Croix valley

#1127764 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Analysis: Obama Not Alone in Having Doubts About Russia Sanctions
Sanctions With No Military Threat Have Never Been Done on This Scale
ABC News
What's Barry whispering in Putin's ear these days?
what military threat should there be? do you think you even have the smallest of understanding about the crimean /ukrainian issue?

tell me what it is exactly you think Obama and the us should be doing an why and what specific goals you think those actions would attain?

or you can just run from the words you parroted but obviously don't understand...

any takers on which this proven coward and ignoramus will do?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1127768 Apr 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do you really think you understand what the word demographics means?
Good one!

St. Croix valley

#1127771 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
good old Sarah
Palin: If I were president,'Waterboarding is how we'd baptize terrorists'
The former Alaskan governor told the crowd at the National Rifle Association's annual convention that if she were in charge, waterboarding is how the United States would "baptize terrorists."
Yahoo News
sadly, the majority preferred the lying failure Il Douche
yes, this idiot would use a technique proven to not get credible intel. one designed specifically not to get good intel but to get prisoners to say what you want them to. like the Gitmo prisoner that admitted to so many false plots while being waterboarded..

and idiots like you just sheeple along behind her mindlessly..

(how else could you do anything, though...really..)

St. Croix valley

#1127773 Apr 28, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!
clearly he does not...but hey, not understanding what he parrots never stopped that fool!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1127774 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
She's pandering for votes, nothing more, Daffy, quack,quack
awww.... poor lost baby...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1127775 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Cat got your tongue, Run a Mug?
lol! poor baby.

I know the cat got your tongue son! And he spat it out too!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1127776 Apr 28, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the supreme court think again?
From what they should care for they care for next to nothing is what I came to understand what they said on the radio about them, Media and that I seldom can listen to anymore either...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1127777 Apr 28, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>clearly he does not...but hey, not understanding what he parrots never stopped that fool!
Well at least *YOU* are save behind *YOUR* computer...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1127778 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats, for once you didn't deny, dodge and dissemble, it's a start.
lol! Unfortunately, that congratulatory message can't be extended to you, son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1127779 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
As predicted, here's Daffy quacking away.
You are here after all son.

Why state the obvious?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1127780 Apr 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
pity
Toyota moving US base from California to Texas
TORRANCE, California (AP)— Toyota delivered a surprise pink slip to California on Monday, announcing the company would move its U.S. headquarters and about 3,000 jobs from the Los Angeles suburbs to the outskirts of Dallas.
Associated Press
I guess they had enough of California's BS
You obviously missed Galt's post.

Oh well. It's not like reading or comprehension was ever your strong point anyway, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 204
WOW just WOW white ppl 1 hr BillyDbigballer 17
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 115
White girls and Latinas are cute 2 hr White girl 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr dreamhunk 51,966
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... 3 hr humanspirit 1
White girls and Latinas are the hottest with th... 3 hr White boy 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr dreamhunk 38,115
..He didn't Love the Children.. 6 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 16
*** Trump at 50%! *** 6 hr THX Restores Honor 28
More from around the web