Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1125130 Apr 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realbrother insists that if the daddy isn't black, the kid isn't black....
In the US we let cops decide race. How would a Temecula California patrolman describe a fellow with Obama's characteristics?

Jackson Mississippi?

Greenville South Carolina?
dem

United States

#1125131 Apr 24, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>Gotta love the fact that Kansas is being criticized and mocked by someone from Chicago, IL....not that shit is funny no matter who you are!!!!
Yeah cause Kansas is a world class state. Right, dumbfk?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1125132 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>weren't you playing the grammar nazi earlier?
is there anything even remotely grammatically correct in that crap you just posted?
are you really that big of a hypocrite? oh yes, you prove you are all the time!
man, i don't even need to slap you around, you do it to yourself with your stupidity and i just highlight it...
You can tell more about a idiot woodtick by what he says about others than you can by what others say about you dumbass...

Facts are Fun!!

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1125133 Apr 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
But this really is a question I'd like someone on the left to answer.
If the government struggles to manage the post office and the DMV and can't even bend over to see its toes because it's gotten so obese to oversee and manage the welfare system, how on God's green earth can the government make health care run more efficiently?
A fatal wait: Veterans languish and die on a VA hospital's secret list
See show times
AC360
By Scott Bronstein and Drew Griffin, CNN Investigations
updated 9:15 AM EDT, Thu April 24, 2014

(CNN)-- At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at the Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care system, many of whom were placed on a secret waiting list.
The secret list was part of an elaborate scheme designed by Veterans Affairs managers in Phoenix who were trying to hide that 1,400 to 1,600 sick veterans were forced to wait months to see a doctor, according to a recently retired top VA doctor and several high-level sources.
For six months, CNN has been reporting on extended delays in health care appointments suffered by veterans across the country and who died while waiting for appointments and care. But the new revelations about the Phoenix VA are perhaps the most disturbing and striking to come to light thus far.
Internal e-mails obtained by CNN show that top management at the VA hospital in Arizona knew about the practice and even defended it.
Dr. Sam Foote just retired after spending 24 years with the VA system in Phoenix. The veteran doctor told CNN in an exclusive interview that the Phoenix VA works off two lists for patient appointments:
There's an "official" list that's shared with officials in Washington and shows the VA has been providing timely appointments, which Foote calls a sham list. And then there's the real list that's hidden from outsiders, where wait times can last more than a year.
Veterans dying waiting for healthcare Are we fulfilling our promise to veterans?
Deliberate scheme, shredded evidence
"The scheme was deliberately put in place to avoid the VA's own internal rules," said Foote in Phoenix. "They developed the secret waiting list," said Foote, a respected local physician.
The VA requires its hospitals to provide care to patients in a timely manner, typically within 14 to 30 days, Foote said.
According to Foote, the elaborate scheme in Phoenix involved shredding evidence to hide the long list of veterans waiting for appointments and care. Officials at the VA, Foote says, instructed their staff to not actually make doctor's appointments for veterans within the computer system.
Instead, Foote says, when a veteran comes in seeking an appointment, "they enter information into the computer and do a screen capture hard copy printout. They then do not save what was put into the computer so there's no record that you were ever here," he said.
According to Foote, the information was gathered on the secret electronic list and then the information that would show when veterans first began waiting for an appointment was actually destroyed.
"That hard copy, if you will, that has the patient demographic information is then taken and placed onto a secret electronic waiting list, and then the data that is on that paper is shredded," Foote said.
"So the only record that you have ever been there requesting care was on that secret list," he said. "And they wouldn't take you off that secret list until you had an appointment time that was less than 14 days so it would give the appearance that they were improving greatly the waiting times, when in fact they were not."
I feel very sorry for the people who work at the Phoenix VA. They all wish they could leave 'cause they know what they're doing is wrong.
Dr. Sam Foote
Foote estimates right now the number of veterans waiting on the "secret list" to see a primary care physician is somewhere between 1,400 and 1,600.
dem

United States

#1125134 Apr 24, 2014
Chris Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>"Dont make me fk you up" What are you? a black female?

And how can you tell when it is your Friday? Your latest baby mama, also known as your youngest niece, makes you leave the basement to accompany her to Social Services?
Perhaps I could choke you till you puke up little boyz semen from last nights supper?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1125135 Apr 24, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awaiting proof of your assertion regarding greenhouse gasses. Run street sweeper run
So I have to believe that since you cannot offer the empirical proof of your assertion that it was just a lie .... as usual.
When you actually answer my question ... then and only then will I answer your question. Next time be less disingenuous and just admit you were wrong instead of the pathetic attempt to divert.
since you seem so inept. here you go...

http://lmgtfy.com/... .

knock yourself out!

St. Croix valley

#1125136 Apr 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nebraskans
no, they mock kansas...and rightly so...
dem

United States

#1125137 Apr 24, 2014
Chris Lopez wrote:
<quoted text>I must have been raised by a single mother, don't know my father, and was socially promoted in a school located in a sanctuary city with a low graduation rate and high unemployment.
Or you're just a geriatric jagoff right winger looking to get your face kk kicked in!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1125138 Apr 24, 2014
Since Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's remarks to the New York Times they began,I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro" many Republicans who previously expressed admiration and support for his standoff with the Bureau of Land Management have been mostly silent.(Bundy has not paid grazing fees for his cattle, which number into the hundreds and have been on federal land illegally, for more than two decades.)

However, more prominent Republican leaders who have made public and laudatory statements about Bundy have begun to backtrack. Expect the rest if they want to keep their political careers to follow.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

St. Croix valley

#1125139 Apr 24, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Still awaiting proof of your assertion regarding greenhouse gasses. Run street sweeper run
So I have to believe that since you cannot offer the empirical proof of your assertion that it was just a lie .... as usual.
When you actually answer my question ... then and only then will I answer your question. Next time be less disingenuous and just admit you were wrong instead of the pathetic attempt to divert.
dear, i coudn't care less if you never answer my question...please do not..

i would be happy if you never post again..you add nothing ever. when you do try, i shoot your bullshit down in two seconds. like i did just now.

the rest of the time you just post lie after lie and then run when asked to back them up...
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1125140 Apr 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the US we let cops decide race. How would a Temecula California patrolman describe a fellow with Obama's characteristics?
Jackson Mississippi?
Anyone like Realtime who says he knows how cops will decide race is likely telling you what he thinks rather than what he knows....

Facts are Fun!!

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1125141 Apr 24, 2014
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tore into Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy in the wake of his remarks -- reported by the New York Times and caught on video -- wondering if blacks were "better off as slaves."

"Today, Bundy revealed himself to be a hateful racist," said the Nevada Democrat, who has criticized the rancher in a public spat over land use. "But by denigrating people who work hard and play by the rules while he mooches off public land he also revealed himself to be a hypocrite."

Reid also called on national Republicans to "help show a united front against this kind of hateful, dangerous extremism by publicly condemning Bundy."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-r...

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1125142 Apr 24, 2014
Old_Goober wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a great liar old dummy. You say nothing when Dem makes jokes about gassing jews. You are a bigot & racist phony.
Dem makes jokes about gassing Jews because he knows it gets under your skin. Just as your jokes about blacks get under his. The difference is...no one takes Dem literally. Unlike you and yours who are expressing your deep felt hate.
Patrick

United States

#1125143 Apr 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In the US we let cops decide race. How would a Temecula California patrolman describe a fellow with Obama's characteristics?
Jackson Mississippi?
In the south drop of Black blood and you are Black.
Have worked with birth certificates at the law office and found this valid
-Angela
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1125144 Apr 24, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Here's Video Of Cliven Bundy's Remarks About 'The Negro'
Media Matters on Thursday got its hands on the raw footage of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy wondering if blacks had been "better off as slaves."
Watch it here:....
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/media-m...
The clean white shirt and tie is a nice touch for "his daily meeting" with the supporters.

Pep talks are important in looneyland__I guess.

Wondering why he was in the N Vegas projects.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1125145 Apr 24, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She soon will be. Dave is still willing and able to confront her lies. He certainly has more patience than I.
She will become just another Foxbot who regurgitates half truths and lies with her cohorts convinced that their agreeable responses make it all come true. Pathetic cretins.
Says the person who had 6 lies in one post.

If you are sincere in ignoring me than have the good sense to ignore me.

I swear I live in your every thought.

Move on
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1125146 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>since you seem so inept. here you go...
http://lmgtfy.com/... .
knock yourself out!
You made the claim:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, it is a proven fact. one that can even be replicated in a laboratory settings. there are many gasses that can create a greenhouse effect.
real scientists know this is proven fact. all of them.

So you can't prove your own statement! Giving me a link to Google is not proof of what you stated. Geeez Surely your GED classes taught you about referencing your sources. Ahh .. I know .... it's hard to supply a link to those voices in your head.

Just admit you were either lying or just plain stupid talking our your A$$ as you usually do with no substance but plenty of opinions.

HAHAHAHA Street Sweeper LOL

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1125147 Apr 24, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Deductibles were not just created and they weren't created by President Obama.
I agree that deductibles pose a hardship for most people and should be eliminated. This can be done by the elimination of the insurance companies and transitioning into universal single payer. No deductibles, no copays, paid through taxation, not attached to employment.
You willing to give up half your pay (not counting all the other taxes) to achieve your goal? Because that is what it will take!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1125148 Apr 24, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dear, i coudn't care less if you never answer my question...please do not..
i would be happy if you never post again..you add nothing ever. when you do try, i shoot your bullshit down in two seconds. like i did just now.
the rest of the time you just post lie after lie and then run when asked to back them up...
woodtick goes into his standardized speech when unable to back up a claim.

The person will continue to post. I don't think you have ran one person off the boards.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1125149 Apr 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
A fatal wait: Veterans languish and die on a VA hospital's secret list
See show times
AC360
By Scott Bronstein and Drew Griffin, CNN Investigations
updated 9:15 AM EDT, Thu April 24, 2014
(CNN)-- At least 40 U.S. veterans died waiting for appointments at the Phoenix Veterans Affairs Health Care system, many of whom were placed on a secret waiting list.
The secret list was part of an elaborate scheme designed by Veterans Affairs managers in Phoenix who were trying to hide that 1,400 to 1,600 sick veterans were forced to wait months to see a doctor, according to a recently retired top VA doctor and several high-level sources.
For six months, CNN has been reporting on extended delays in health care appointments suffered by veterans across the country and who died while waiting for appointments and care. But the new revelations about the Phoenix VA are perhaps the most disturbing and striking to come to light thus far.
Internal e-mails obtained by CNN show that top management at the VA hospital in Arizona knew about the practice and even defended it.
Dr. Sam Foote just retired after spending 24 years with the VA system in Phoenix. The veteran doctor told CNN in an exclusive interview that the Phoenix VA works off two lists for patient appointments:
There's an "official" list that's shared with officials in Washington and shows the VA has been providing timely appointments, which Foote calls a sham list. And then there's the real list that's hidden from outsiders, where wait times can last more than a year.
Veterans dying waiting for healthcare Are we fulfilling our promise to veterans?
Deliberate scheme, shredded evidence
"The scheme was deliberately put in place to avoid the VA's own internal rules," said Foote in Phoenix. "They developed the secret waiting list," said Foote, a respected local physician.
The VA requires its hospitals to provide care to patients in a timely manner, typically within 14 to 30 days, Foote said.
According to Foote, the elaborate scheme in Phoenix involved shredding evidence to hide the long list of veterans waiting for appointments and care. Officials at the VA, Foote says, instructed their staff to not actually make doctor's appointments for veterans within the computer system.
Instead, Foote says, when a veteran comes in seeking an appointment, "they enter information into the computer and do a screen capture hard copy printout. They then do not save what was put into the computer so there's no record that you were ever here," he said.
According to Foote, the information was gathered on the secret electronic list and then the information that would show when veterans first began waiting for an appointment was actually destroyed.
"That hard copy, if you will, that has the patient demographic information is then taken and placed onto a secret electronic waiting list, and then the data that is on that paper is shredded," Foote said.
"So the only record that you have ever been there requesting care was on that secret list," he said. "And they wouldn't take you off that secret list until you had an appointment time that was less than 14 days so it would give the appearance that they were improving greatly the waiting times, when in fact they were not."
I feel very sorry for the people who work at the Phoenix VA. They all wish they could leave 'cause they know what they're doing is wrong.
Dr. Sam Foote
Foote estimates right now the number of veterans waiting on the "secret list" to see a primary care physician is somewhere between 1,400 and 1,600.
This is really tragic. It deserves much more attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Iraniains or Persians Caucasians? (Jun '08) 6 min Cyrus the Great 792
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 8 min African AE 7,335
White, Asian, and Latina women confess their lo... 9 min Mike 110
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Ben YISRAEL 95,781
My Texans Lost To the Steelers and I'm Piss ed ... 15 min Chief Afrohawk 23
All this data showing black men are undesirable 22 min Big Knob 19
Must see! Caught on tape interracial couple rac... 27 min Cigar Face 21 763
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 46 min selina london 80,407
Blacks and crime 56 min Tim D 41
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr Cigar Face 21 206

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE