Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251937 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Slash

United States

#1124122 Apr 23, 2014
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text>Inebriated lily enjoys her vodka black and manly
The lil Jew is trying racism again?
You cry when I put you in the oven next to my pizza.
Patrick

United States

#1124123 Apr 23, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cities, just being black is a crime; walking while black, driving while black, your very existence is suspect.
Running black man: criminal
Running white man: athlete
The convictions for black males is greater and punishments greater than for white males.
What will happen with these elite white males just busted for a drug ring?
Grads of $35K-per-year prep school ran massive drug ring in tony Philadelphia suburbs: cops
Two clean-cut prep school grads enlisted local high school and college students to move several pounds of narcotics every week as the men aimed to become the drug kingpins of affluent suburbs north of Philadelphia, authorities said.
Neil K. Scott, 25, and Timothy R. Brooks, 18, were both lacrosse-playing graduates of the $35,000-a-year Haverford School who decided to drop out of expensive colleges to focus on dealing drugs in the Main Line suburbs of Philly and Montgomery County, authorities said Monday after derailing the operation in a sting dubbed “The Main Line Take Over Project.”
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/grads-t...
Black and Latino students do as well in classes as people of other races. There is no racial basis to intelligence.
Poverty is a major factor in lack of success in school.... as is often, too much wealth.
Slash

United States

#1124124 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>Clive Bundy, the Republican hero whom they rally behind: "I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."
Yet he parades around with our flag
Slash

United States

#1124125 Apr 23, 2014
Gunner?
You don't want to talk about you being a hypocrite about poor dumb Palin?
Slash

United States

#1124126 Apr 23, 2014
Gunner?
You don't want to talk about what a dope you looked like after predicting Romney would win in a landslide?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1124127 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder...if Obama grants clemency does that remove the stigma of reporting their arrest on job applications? If it doesn't, then these individuals will still have a difficult time finding employment. Anyone know the answer?
Commutation of a sentence does not imply innocence and the record is not expunged; a pardon would restore civil rights such as voting etc. but the record is the record and the person still would have to report it, however the pardon is attached to the record which is helpful. I think the person can then apply for expungment on the state level.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1124128 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Forida seems to be having a problem lately. U.S. Rep. Trey Radel (R-FL) resigned in January after pleading guilty to cocaine possession. Of course, voters will replace him with another Republican. Stuck on stupid seems to be their motto.
It's almost certain that Curt Clawson (R) will replace Radel. The seat has been held by repubs for decades. It was basically a slam dunk for Clawson who had the (R) muckity mucks and tea party lined up behind him. Former Congressman Connie Mack IV served as MC last evening at the victory party__Mack is married to Mary Bono (R) of California.

Clawson will now face off against a (D) challenger__won't matter.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1124129 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he parades around with our flag
If he doesn't recognize the United State Government, then his citizenship should be revoked, send him to Russia or China; see how free he is there to pull guns on federal agents.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1124130 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
from the way you ghetto talk...
i'd bet you are a chicken and waffle kinda guy
Patrick

United States

#1124131 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clive Bundy, the Republican hero whom they rally behind: "I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."
Another Libertarian mooscher ... our taxes support his hobby
Eleanor Beaver

East Hartford, CT

#1124132 Apr 23, 2014
¨...I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic. We need to stand up and say we’re Americans, and we have the right to debate and disagree with any administration.¨-- Hillary Clinton

(WARNING: This does NOT apply to the current administration and you may suffer monetary loss, property loss and character assassination from any number of gov't agencies)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1124133 Apr 23, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your world one crime excuses another? Not surprising.
In my world stealing public property in Nevada is a crime that SHOULD send you to jail and smoking dope in Nevada should NOT be a crime that sends you to jail.
dem

Palm Coast, FL

#1124134 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
dem as Splash has never been able to part with her Easy Bake Oven memories ... LOL
Slash

United States

#1124135 Apr 23, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>from the way you ghetto talk...
i'd bet you are a chicken and waffle kinda guy
We alerts know you're a racist, fkn imbecile.
Slash

United States

#1124136 Apr 23, 2014
Already
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1124137 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
In many cities, just being black is a crime; walking while black, driving while black, your very existence is suspect.
The convictions for black males is greater and punishments greater than for white males.
Grads of $35K-per-year prep school ran massive drug ring in tony Philadelphia suburbs: cops
Two clean-cut prep school grads enlisted local high school and college students to move several pounds of narcotics every week as the men aimed to become the drug kingpins of affluent suburbs north of Philadelphia, authorities said.
Neil K. Scott, 25, and Timothy R. Brooks, 18, were both lacrosse-playing graduates of the $35,000-a-year Haverford School who decided to drop out of expensive colleges to focus on dealing drugs in the Main Line suburbs of Philly and Montgomery County, authorities said Monday after derailing the operation in a sting dubbed “The Main Line Take Over Project.”
You can't let a good education in economics go to waste.

I have to say, a drug trafficking bust on the mainline is very unusual. Bout' time they start hitting the suburbs.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1124138 Apr 23, 2014
from 1992-93...

on insurance...and this SAYS A JOB...not a 50 dollar an hour job...
any freaking job would just about guarantee you had insurance...any job...this study, completed during Bill Clinton's administration...tells us that HAVING a job for 40 hours a week, the entire year pretty much assures one that they will have insurance....

'only 13 percent who worked FULL TIME - 35 hours or more per week - the entire period did NOT have continuous coverage...

while 28 percent of those who worked Part Time had continuous...

and those without a job for a month or more lacked continuous coverage...

Bureau of the Census.(1995).'Statistical Brief: Health Insurance Coverage--who had a lapse between 1991 and 1993'. US DEPT OF COMMERCE: USA, SB/95/21
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1124139 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up Doug Glanville.
Black ex baseball player that got racially profiled while shoveling his own driveway...in Hartford Ct. Gunners old force.
What about hall of famer and ABC/NBC/ESPN sportscaster Joe Morgan getting mugged by security inside Miami's airport because he was "dressed expensively?"

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1124140 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder...if Obama grants clemency does that remove the stigma of reporting their arrest on job applications? If it doesn't, then these individuals will still have a difficult time finding employment. Anyone know the answer?
"uselesssinceforever000 "
If they are honest they will report the arrests. They are not be declared not quilty of their crimes they are getting the sentences reduced. The fact remains they were arrested and they were convicted.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1124141 Apr 23, 2014
<quoted text>
More liberal excuses for bad behavior. We know that people are not responsible for the crimes that they commit in the liberal world. It's all whitey's fault. Sheesh It appears your indoctrination is complete.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Women will suck anybody's d!ck 1 min Tamale 22
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 1 min johnplustwomore 2,255
News CNN Poll: 57 Percent Say Confederate Flag Not R... 2 min Go Blue Forever 25
News The powerful politics of Barack Obama's eulogy ... 6 min Go Blue Forever 8
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 9 min Go Blue Forever 2,421
The New Wild West: Black Urban America 10 min freddie47 2
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN Why American men should ... (Jan '13) 21 min Righteous Truth 54
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 34,350
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 47 min Tamale 189
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr audy17 30,733
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 hr www 122,303
More from around the web