Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1548881 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1124358 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know I have posted this before but it doesn't hurt to repeat it...It is a lie that Obama had a Democratic controlled congress during his first two years.
In the Senate, it takes 60 votes to pass legislation. There were NOT 60 democrats in the Senate in Obama's first two years. It's the very reason the stimulus bill did not pass until Obama traded job-creating for tax cuts. The absences of Kennedy, Franken and Byrd permitted Republicans to make history in the number of times they filibustered. It wasn’t until August- 2009 that Senator Kirk was appointed to Kennedy’s seat, and Democrats finally had the 60 votes necessary to override the Republican filibuster. That filibuster-proof 60 votes lasted exactly 4 months – Not 2 years. Not 1 year. Not 6 months.
Repeating a lie doesn't make it a truth.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

#1124359 Apr 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>KKK Skinhead Frazier Glenn Miller ~~~ demokkkrat, who screamed 'Heil Hitler''after he shot dead three people in Jewish center and retirement home.. Marionville, Mo. Demokkkrat Mayor Daniel Clevenger Friends with Frazier Glenn Miller , Says He “Kind of agreed” With KC Jewish Center Murderer...
Common thread - all above 3 Skinheads are Terrorist demokkkRATS
it's the culture...
Really? Miller is the poster child of a die hard Republican if there ever was one:

Frazier Glenn Miller went to prison on weapons charges and for plotting to kill Morris Dees.

He is an unabashed racist who founded the White Patriot Party.

He was sued by the Southern Poverty Law Center for harassing blacks and immigrants and,

In recent years, under the handle "Rounder" he has been a prolific contributor to the racist message board Vanguard News Network.

http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/archives/2014/...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1124361 Apr 23, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
New Records: IRS Targeted Progressive Groups More Extensively Than Tea Party
A series of IRS documents, provided to ThinkProgress under the Freedom of Information Act, appears to contradict the claims by Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) and his House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that only Tea Party organizations applying for tax-exempt status “received systematic scrutiny because of their political beliefs.” The 22 “Be On the Look Out” keywords lists, distributed to staff reviewing applications between August 12, 2010 and April 19, 2013, included more explicit references to progressive groups, ACORN successors, and medical marijuana organizations than to Tea Party entities.
The IRS provided the heavily-redacted lists to ThinkProgress, after nearly a year-long search. From the earliest lists through 2012, the “historical” section of the lists encouraged reviewers to watch out for “progressive” groups with names like “blue,” as their requests for 501(c)(3) charitable status might be inappropriate. Their inclusion in this section suggests that the concern predates the initial 2010 list.
Explicit references to “Tea Party,” included in the “emerging issues” section of the lists, also began in August 2010 — but stopped appearing after the May 10, 2011 list. From that point on, the lists instructed agents to flag all political advocacy groups of any stripe. The documents instructed the agents to forward any “organization involved with political, lobbying, or advocacy” applying for 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(4) status be forwarded to “group 7822&#8243; for additional review. Groups under both categories are limited in the amount of of lobbying and political activity each can undertake.
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2014/04/23/...
Let me see if I got this right.
"Heavily redacted" means most of the information is hidden from you, right?
So, if most of the information is hidden from you, how the hell can you come to any conclusion?
Besides, thinkprogress is just another so-called "progressive" propaganda site where Saul Alinsky's rule "truth is relative" is exercised regularly and intensely.

You're an idiot.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1124362 Apr 23, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo!!!
Stupidity has an audience!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1124363 Apr 23, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. Creating felons is the only way that you can be discriminated against legally; and if a person lies; that is a crime as well. So the hurdles are far from over once a person regains freedom, but considering that a person was serving life in prison, one would welcome the challenge. After all , if a person has been incarcerated for 20 odd years, he or she may not have family or friends who are there to help. What do they do? Push them out at midnight in the clothes they had on 20 years ago and bus fare?
It's appalling.
And, in the cases of the conviction being overturned because of new evidence that the person was not guilty; the government does pay them so much for each year of their lives spent behind bars. What an amazing feeling it must be to finally be free.
It's far more complicated than that lily__our states, counties and municipalities are creating crimes out of normal behaviors.

And employers "must" be careful about who they hire__their insurance/bonding companies demand it. Well__not all employers__some defeat the insurance companies by skipping them.

Morons like Carol like to yak about tort reform and malpractice insurance__well well well__how much $$$ do cable companies and similar__who's employees have to enter private homes have to spend on screening insuring and so on? The cost hiring-(liability) insuring/bonding has become enormous.

And it's not always low class mutts that we have to beware of but big time muckity mutts__I mentioned Dane Eagle's dad earlier__Greg Eagle, a huge Charlie Crist(R) supporter and anyone else with and (R) next to their name went of to prison leaving insurance companies to clean up after the fraudulent mess he left behind.

We all get stuck with the fallout from those bills.

And of course those on probation__lacking DL's due to child support issues__and on and on and on__the list is a very long one.

And then the fools pass barking dog ordinances while excusing freaks who's radios shake the earth.

All politics is local__all politicians lie!!!!

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1124364 Apr 23, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>leosnana you might review made, maid, they're, their, there, legitimate you certifiable idiot...
KKK Skinhead Frazier Glenn Miller ~~~ demokkkrat, who screamed 'Heil Hitler''after he shot dead three people in Jewish center and retirement home.. Marionville, Mo. Demokkkrat Mayor Daniel Clevenger Friends with Frazier Glenn Miller , Says He “Kind of agreed” With KC Jewish Center Murderer...
Common thread - all above Skinheads are Terrorist demokkkRATS
It's the culture..
You made certain corrections in this text: admirable; however, you still insist on calling them demokkkRATS. They're not, and you're a fool. Again, try not to get so upset by me or do--you're rotting from the inside out.
YTube

Marietta, GA

#1124366 Apr 23, 2014

*AX to ROOT Prophetic Word re: TBN, Daystar & false prophets

http://youtu.be/whemhHwmOlA

Level 5

We will not go gentle

#1124369 Apr 23, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to your driving while black and other ridiculous comments ... dimwit.
I could point out the fact like your buddy slash, that when calling others a moron, you might want to spell the word correctly. Otherwise it would be you that is demonstrating moronic tenancies.
"tenancies"??? Way to go there, Aphelion, or whatever your calling yourself today!

Level 5

We will not go gentle

#1124370 Apr 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
At the risk of stating the obvious, you should know all about that one. Of course, you do make up quite a few lies whole cloth, but you repeat every chance you get.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1124371 Apr 23, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Miller is the poster child of a die hard Republican if there ever was one:
Frazier Glenn Miller went to prison on weapons charges and for plotting to kill Morris Dees.
He is an unabashed racist who founded the White Patriot Party.
He was sued by the Southern Poverty Law Center for harassing blacks and immigrants and,
In recent years, under the handle "Rounder" he has been a prolific contributor to the racist message board Vanguard News Network.
http://www.pitch.com/FastPitch/archives/2014/...
Really??

Dem Post #446017:- What's the difference between an old Jew and a pizza?

Ghost Post #446032:- The pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven..

Ghost Post #466838:- They (Jews) are a nation of parasites.. with one thing in mind only...themselves..

Detzing (Demos Tenzing) Post# 398264:- Jeez, you just ruined a whole bunch of summer vacation plans. Guess they can just go over to Auschwitz and sing a variation of the Battle Hymn of the Republic. Everybody ... Mine eyes have seen the glory of the slaughter of the Jews ...

Ghost Post #441468:- You seem to be suffering from Jewitis this morning, hurry up and collapse idiot..

Post#236374 Grey Ghost Quote>I hate them, just stateing the facts...They (Jews) are conivers and have way to much control on America...Plus they are the source of a multitude of problems for this nation and the world for that matter...Jews control and manipulate.... Added "Jew me down"

Grey Ghost Quote> You can post it till the cows come home idiot and I will still agree with it..

MSwan Post #420556:- Why do jews have noses like a backwards six?
MSwan Post #465647:- Germany is not evil & did nothing wrong, stupid hasidic jew pedophile.

KKK Skinhead Frazier Glenn Miller ~~~ demokkkrat, who screamed 'Heil Hitler''after he shot dead three people in Jewish center and retirement home.. Marionville, Mo. Demokkkrat Mayor Daniel Clevenger Friends with Frazier Glenn Miller , Says He “Kind of agreed” With KC Jewish Center Murderer...

Your skinhead pals old woman have posted nothing but skinhead bigotry and kkk hate... AND... it's of record forever on the internet you idiot..

Lay down with dogs you old fool, you'll wake up with fleas old woman.

Common thread - all above Skinheads are Terrorist demokkkRATS, I\including you old woman

It's the culture...
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1124372 Apr 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"tenancies"? ?? Way to go there, Aphelion, or whatever your calling yourself today!
Opps forgot the "d" and the spelling police were right there.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1124373 Apr 23, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's far more complicated than that lily__our states, counties and municipalities are creating crimes out of normal behaviors.
And employers "must" be careful about who they hire__their insurance/bonding companies demand it. Well__not all employers__some defeat the insurance companies by skipping them.
Morons like Carol like to yak about tort reform and malpractice insurance__well well well__how much $$$ do cable companies and similar__who's employees have to enter private homes have to spend on screening insuring and so on? The cost hiring-(liability) insuring/bonding has become enormous.
And it's not always low class mutts that we have to beware of but big time muckity mutts__I mentioned Dane Eagle's dad earlier__Greg Eagle, a huge Charlie Crist(R) supporter and anyone else with and (R) next to their name went of to prison leaving insurance companies to clean up after the fraudulent mess he left behind.
We all get stuck with the fallout from those bills.
And of course those on probation__lacking DL's due to child support issues__and on and on and on__the list is a very long one.
And then the fools pass barking dog ordinances while excusing freaks who's radios shake the earth.
All politics is local__all politicians lie!!!!
Yes they do; Broward County can't figure out what to do about the homeless issue, which is growing every year. The bill to use some of the abandoned houses to house them failed; but a bill to fine the homeless for having their belongings on the street passed, along with anti public defecation and urination! The local businesses are fed up; they don't want them loitering around and pissing on the sidewalks, but they don't want them coming into their businesses to do so either. There's a park beside the library where they often congregate that smells of piss and they go into the library till someone kicks them out. What next? They are homeless, they can't pay fines. It's absurd. Utah has been giving them homes no strings attached; and has made quite a dent in the homeless population; let them be an example of a solution to a problem.
Regaring tort reform; we've been over that; it's less that one half of one percent of costs, more rightwing bullshit. Let Carols husband lose a leg due to malpractice and she'll sing a different tune.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1124374 Apr 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"tenancies"? ?? Way to go there, Aphelion, or whatever your calling yourself today!
The spelling police are what the liberals do best, since we know that facts are quite beyond them.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1124375 Apr 23, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure it does__according to Roger Ailes.

He said so himself__several times.

Repeating the craziness that your troll azz puts up 18 hrs @ day will never make it true__no one is that stupid__cept maybe Carol when she gets her meds mixed up.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1124376 Apr 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>At the risk of stating the obvious, you should know all about that one. Of course, you do make up quite a few lies whole cloth, but you repeat every chance you get.
Repeating the truth can burn unholy skin. I understand that.

But I won't apologize to Gollum's cousin.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1124377 Apr 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Anything you want? It would be quite easy to be led into a wonderful affair with the smartest man on the planet (in current company), but, alas, my husband is jealous.
Your husband is hardly jealous. He's desperate.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1124378 Apr 23, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You made certain corrections in this text: admirable; however, you still insist on calling them demokkkRATS. They're not, and you're a fool. Again, try not to get so upset by me or do--you're rotting from the inside out.
Instead of names and meaningless insults leosanus, jump out there and prove me wrong or whine on you ignorant dumbass... Yet another idiot liberal running backwards..

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1124379 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward!
Do it.
Spray your one brain cell all over your trailer with your shotgun.
The BLM confiscated the trailer park, gave the land to Geraldine Ferraro, and she and built a slum with a sweat shop like she has in New York.

Some trivia about Democrat candidates for Vice President: Can you give us the exact quote by Geraldine Ferraro that got her booted out of the Clinton administration?

... It's similar to what Johnson said.)))))))))

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1124380 Apr 23, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice the above chimp talking to himself. Weird!
A weird person tries to define "weird". Ha Ha!

Weird.

Adam 36
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1124381 Apr 23, 2014
America's Ongoing Tort Litigation Nightmare

Tort litigation costs Americans more than $250 billion, that’s the equivalent to 2.2 percent of GDP and roughly $838 per person, according to Towers Watson. This has real economic consequences. In healthcare alone, it’s estimated that tort reform could eliminate up 27 percent of medical costs. In other words, 27 cents of every healthcare dollar goes toward litigation.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mattkibbe/2012/01...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Here's a perfect example of Negro stupidity and... 5 min Fun Facts 8
White Heroin Pandemic Bankrupts America 11 min Kato 16
Does anyone else here feel bad for blacks whom ... 11 min Fun Facts 8
Undeniable proof most celebrities and world lea... 14 min Redefined 31
Are liberals getting too unstable? 16 min Fun Facts 81
He feared for his Life 17 min The Power Of Mast... 22
Racism in America 20 min Truth 638
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 26 min Kato 137
Will Democrats ever win another election? 39 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 114
More from around the web