Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1403733 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1118311 Apr 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way. As a moderate Homer will be happy with Hillary as our next president.
I didn't know that moderate meant apathetic. How sad.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118312 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor carol,but by now we are all aware that she is immune to facts and will quickly go to the next fabrication. She has to be the topix leader in being corrected, with Roxlo gaining fast.
Well, DBwriter is a close second. Want to take any bets on whether or not he admits he was wrong on his claim that "when a territory becomes a state, the land that the territory comprises belongs to that state?" I expect he will ignore that fact as he always does and change the subject. I expect "crickets".

Location hidden

#1118313 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... no... nope... I don't think that's true if history is any judge...(Jefferson)
It *can* be, but some prefer violence.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118314 Apr 14, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone thinks of the toilet when they read your posts.
Strange, I have read some of your real stinker of posts and did not think of toilets.

A pederast presuming to lecture, but not a potty.

Emotional maturity level is probably the difference.

It all starts at the potty.

Location hidden

#1118315 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to your opinion, but the courts have ordered Holder to turn over the "Fast and Furious" documents. Do you support the courts?
Obama said he has no respect for judges. Yeah, that's right.

Don't count on him letting something like laws or judges hold his hand-picked lap dog accountable for anything he's done.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1118316 Apr 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that is in appeal.
Lets waste more money.
"real dumb"
Speaking of wasting money. Did not the BLM pay a wrangler nearly 1 million dollars to round up the cattle and push them into another state and that state refused to allow the cattle in. In addition during the operation about 40% of the cattle are now unaccounted for. I hope Bundy sues the BLM for the loss of his cows.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118317 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think your obvious mental retardation is humorous?
Apparently you think calling people retards is high humor.

*snort, snort,...you retard*

Ghost, your elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1118318 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh goober, everyone has a copy but you. I'll make a deal as soon as you can find anyone to compliment you on a post and it makes any sense at all..Then we can talk. So in reality "NEVER" Idiot.
GFY
LMAO
UP YOURS
BITE ME.
PEACE BUTT LICKER>
"poop"
Just as all thought. Your book, the bio/fantasy, was just another of your many lies. Now are you going to admit you lied when you posted that you broke your leg sliding into home with the winning run for Wake in 1955?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1118319 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that solar panels were not a big deal in 1998 when the court ruled against Bundy?
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
You realize we are talking about 2014 not 1988. for hairless reed and his son they are a big deal today.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1118320 Apr 14, 2014
Just an observation...

On November 5, 1996 Nevada voters passed "The Nevada Unappropriated Public Land Disclaimer Question", a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment. It's intent was to remove the disclaimer of the state's interest in the unappropriated public lands which means nothing if not agreed to by Congress. But the timing is interesting because it was only about a year before Bundy stopped paying his grazing fees. Coincidence? Hmmmm

http://ballotpedia.org/Nevada_Unappropriated_... (1996)

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118321 Apr 14, 2014
Fighting has broken out in east Ukraine city of Slavyansk. Interfax reports of shots fired and a burning building

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118322 Apr 14, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Obama said he has no respect for judges. Yeah, that's right.
Don't count on him letting something like laws or judges hold his hand-picked lap dog accountable for anything he's done.
I sadly know that.

I was responding to USA saying anyone who interferes with a court order deserves to be shot.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1118323 Apr 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Speaking of wasting money. Did not the BLM pay a wrangler nearly 1 million dollars to round up the cattle and push them into another state and that state refused to allow the cattle in. In addition during the operation about 40% of the cattle are now unaccounted for. I hope Bundy sues the BLM for the loss of his cows.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Are you nuts? Where do you get this garbage? Breitbart or Glenn Beck?

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1118324 Apr 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
You realize we are talking about 2014 not 1988. for hairless reed and his son they are a big deal today.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No. We have been talking about the 1998 BLM case against Bundy and you idiots keep trying to tie it to Solar power plants and Reid. There is no rational connection between the two. One lies in a 1998 court decision which was affirmed in 2013 and the other...well, it just isn't relevant to the discussion. Of course, you are not as bad as Kvetch. She tried to make it about Jews.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1118325 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I sadly know that.
I was responding to USA saying anyone who interferes with a court order deserves to be shot.
News Flash: It is against the law to stand in the way of a law enforcement officer acting in the performance of his official duties. If someone aims a gun at a law enforcement officer, then, yes, they deserve to be shot.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1118326 Apr 14, 2014
Cliven Bundy :“I don’t recognize [the] United States Government as even existing.” Seems to be a Republican.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118327 Apr 14, 2014
State Department: Evidence shows Russian support for Ukraine “destabilization.”

Location hidden

#1118328 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I sadly know that.
I had a neighbor whose chihuahua was excitable like that, she'd pee the carpet every time she thought company was coming.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1118329 Apr 14, 2014
"The normal sanction when a person subject to a court order refuses to comply it is contempt of court. Contempt, according to a manual provided to federal prosecutors, is “an act of disobedience or disrespect towards the judicial branch of the government, or an interference with its orderly process.” By law, federal courts may “punish by fine or imprisonment, or both” when someone engages in “[d]isobedience or resistance to its lawful writ, process, order, rule, decree, or command.”

Please, please, please. Will someone just drag this wrangler to jail!!!

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1118330 Apr 14, 2014
“[w]hoever transports or manufactures for transportation in commerce any firearm, or explosive or incendiary device, knowing or having reason to know or intending that the same will be used unlawfully in furtherance of a civil disorder” may be fined or imprisoned for up to five years."

And take Bundy's supporters to jail right along with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... (Sep '14) 4 min ESAU 1,019
Mass shooting @ black club 8 min bolle 3
Why do some black men hate lesbians especially ... (Apr '10) 22 min Dan Snow 530
Did Jesus Have Dreadlocks? (Aug '07) 34 min ancient seed 511
HOW IS UNITY WORKING OUT: Sanders supporters B... 53 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 5
DNC CONVENTION IN CHAOS --- Will Bernie sell ou... 56 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 10
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 1 hr 2 Dogs 280
Democratic National Committee SUED by Sanders V... 2 hr Hillary 2016 22
More from around the web