Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509501 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1117208 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so you are still here.
Loony emeen-now RoxHo-was so convinced he ran you off that he convinced himself I was you.
Sorry, I got the mini-me now.
More or less. If you are me, then you're one handsome devil. Lol
Patrick

United States

#1117210 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have any concept how much land is required to graze one single cow in an arid environment????....
stupid old lady.....
How do you graze cows
or do you use them for your usual late night posts
LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117211 Apr 13, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and apparently the gov't promoting solar power is bad, but them subsidizing cattle ranching is good...
if the true cost of managing that land were reflected in the rent for grazing, none of them would be in business.
massive solar power projects cause immediate, permanent, irreversible destruction of the entire desert environment, not just the desert tortoise......

not just the speculation of man-made global warming theory....

is that the type of environmental conservation favored by your kind of "conservative".....

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1117212 Apr 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And the reich wing plan to save blacks is.... is..... is....
Well, maybe reich wingers should switch to latinos first. So the reich wing plan to help lations is.... is.... is....
Well, maybe reich wingers should start with Americans in general......
That's the difference. The left thinks blacks need saving. Get out of the way with your handouts and watch them save themselves.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1117213 Apr 13, 2014
This is funny

"Last but certainly not least, the NSA theme song, Every Breath You Take by the Police"

Rand Paul
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1117215 Apr 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose he would have been smarter to put the fee in escrow much like a renter does when a landlord goes back on a contract.
How is he stealing/ The federal government could go away and it wouldn't make a difference. The state is fully capable of managing land.
And you know that how???

How much of Nevada's 110.622 is controlled/owned/managed by the federal government? Your dumbazz might be very surprised.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1117216 Apr 13, 2014
That should read Nevada's 110,622 square miles.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117217 Apr 13, 2014
frontporchreactionary wrote:
Republican States' Rejection of Medicaid Expansion Is "Almost Awesome in its Evilness" http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/09/1290... via @dailykos
DailyKos = American Pravda.....

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1117218 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Bushes were men......
Obama is a boy.....
Just because you say a thing, doesn't make it true. As a matter of fact, just because you say a thing, tends to make it false...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1117219 Apr 13, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BWAhahhahhahahahahahah ahahahahahaha!
Epic fail, Leo. No words start with 3 capital letters...ever.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1117220 Apr 13, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
More or less. If you are me, then you're one handsome devil. Lol
LOL, they would be great, but I am female.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1117221 Apr 13, 2014
*that not they
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117222 Apr 13, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is up with the progressive's blood lust at the moment?
First, USA "almost" wants the FEDs to shoot protesters (like the "almost" changed the comment) and now you want this.
the Bundy confrontation is just one example of widespread distrust of the federal government, and the Obama administration in particular......

just wait for the battle over gun confiscation....
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1117223 Apr 13, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you say a thing, doesn't make it true. As a matter of fact, just because you say a thing, tends to make it false...
nobama-Galt seems to post the word "Boy" often
Now posting about "Cows"
Very interesting
-
Angela

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1117224 Apr 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I done't think I have EVER been asked for photo ID along with my SS# during my lifetime.
I can't help but remark on Barack's continued use of the race card, this time to stir shyt up between the races. I'm betting he got the passport ploy from Sharpton or Rengel.

I've never heard of anyone being asked for a passport to vote, and for Obama to suggest it is common is BS. If it's happened it was probably last on a list of suggested IDs of a voter who had already said he/she didn't have any of the previously mentioned ones. i.e., some ass trying to vote without proof of citizenship or trying to vote more than once. Obama acted like this was a ploy to deter poor blacks from voting, like you have to have money to have a passport. Puhleeze.

There is not a black in this country that can't afford a photo ID. Heck, in Texas the poor can get one for free. I remember Obama brought this crap up a few years earlier throwing in the suggestion that not all inner city blacks have cars....REALLY, THAT's a legitimate excuse for easing voter laws? The man is grasping at straws to make excuses for voter fraud, after all, if it wasn't for fraud HE wouldn't have been elected. It's just too f'ing convenient that he wants to grease the way to the White House for future weasels, like, say Al Sharpton, or Kim Jong.

The future of America looks bleaker by the minute with the Punk in Chief in charge.

Maybe we should invite any and every Chinese over for the next election? That ought to pink his flambe`.

It's past time to impeach this flamer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1117225 Apr 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>And you know that how???
How much of Nevada's 110.622 is controlled/owned/managed by the federal government? Your dumbazz might be very surprised.
too much, and that is the problem.....

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1117226 Apr 13, 2014
RexHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey RoxLo/Eman, here's the post where you, not me, said I ran you off. That was a nice diversion, only works on gullible right wing morons.
So, are you attempting to save face for Eman?

Too funny.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1117228 Apr 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What costs does the BLM have in "managing the land" except for a wasteful do-nothing bureauracy???.....
What does the BLM actually do to " manage the land"???....
and how much do you want to pay for beef when the ranchers are driven out of business???....
making sure the cattle grazing there belong to people who pay and not thieves like Bund...

maintaining any restrictions to access. making sure parts oren't overgrazed or used improperly.
maintaining roads to and into it and liability issues...

so many things that any logical person would know of...
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1117229 Apr 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Curious. Makes one wonder how they 'increased security' on 9/12...
The main post area where the barracks, buildings, equipment, vehicles, and so forth is a fenced secure area. That was always secure like Schofield. The place is huge. I don't think anyone knows how big it is. There are three post areas. If I recall correctly, a drive from main Ft Hood to North Ft. Hood took about an hour or so. There is also a west Ft. Hood. It's all open range in between the post areas.

It was great watching the roundup. It was like watching a piece of history.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1117230 Apr 13, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The "true cost" of managing that land is the same with or without cattle ranching. The cost of managing the land is actually reduced by your so called subsidizing.
Another mope without a clue enters the the discussion. Did you happen to read about the complaints from those legitimately using portions of the Gold Butte area for recreational purposes?

Sounds like you're parroting FOX or even worse__a topix maggot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does It Mean When A Man Wears Earrings In ... (Jan '08) 20 min Southernplayalist... 303
Just got another Rude Cashier Fired... (Mar '09) 1 hr Highrolla90 133
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr Booiiiiii 51
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 3 hr reallyawesome 344
My black co-workers are soooooo lazy. (Sep '10) 3 hr reallyawesome 114
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 3 hr WannaWatchBlacks 190
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 3 hr PROUD WHITE GUY 2
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 8 hr Tina 1,432
More from around the web