Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396357 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112382 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response doesn't surprise me in the least.
How sad.
Would GW's or Mitt's drones flying over our heads be okay?
why you have a porblem with drones? you clearly have no idea what you are talking about with them...

just one more example of you being a sheep and making a fool of yourself with you ignorance..
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112384 Apr 6, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be more wrong. You are the moron that lives here Wilhelm, not me!
In the last three years I have been on here about 3-4 different times up north 2-3 weeks at a time, around Fredricksberg Va, or Bumpass as I did some work for he Lake Anna area, and now here for the last couple months, and every time I come on here you are here with your fifty different imaginary friends. You want so bad for anyone to be as miserable and lonely as you are. So now you are getting desperate as your age and many issues are catching up with your decrepit azz.[And it shows] DIE you old loser, make what few members of your family that will even own up to your stupid azz happy.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1112385 Apr 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-colonialist.. You mean like in our evolutionary War????
You people are dumber than sh*t
LOL!! Speak for yourself, fool.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112386 Apr 6, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go you one better -¨USA¨ used to despise Obama and even questioned his citizenship.
Everyone already knows how I previously felt about Obama. If you will recall, I investigated his citizenship thoroughly; all the way to Hawaii's Health Department and found the propaganda regarding his not being born in Hawaii was, without question, a bunch of bull.

You see, I am capable of gaining knowledge through logical thinking. You, on the other hand, are stuck on stupid. Before Obama ever took office, you announced that you were not going to support him, period. You must be so proud of your staunch ignorance.

As an aside, it is sad to see you lowering yourself to the level of Kvetch and her coven.

“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges, or beliefs. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking...” Leo Tolstoy
Carlos Jahuaca

Los Angeles, CA

#1112387 Apr 6, 2014
Please read the attached article in Psychology Today for a clear and lucid description of why conservatives are conservatives...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/millennia...

St. Croix valley

#1112389 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
So how do you feel about a 325 pound drone crashing near an elementary school in Pennsylvania? Or drones, in general, flying over our heads in our own country?
you prefer planes and helicopters that weigh 1000 times that?

you really are stupid, aren't you?

who told you to be upset about this? why? why did you listen to them? are they the same people who tell you all the crap i show you to be false day in and day out? why do you keep listening to them?

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1112390 Apr 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> "This is an impressive crowd -- the haves and the have mores. Some people call you the elite -- I call you my base." --George Bush at the 2000 Al Smith dinner
Romney and Bush are obviously birds of a feather when it comes to politics.

St. Croix valley

#1112392 Apr 6, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Speak for yourself, fool.
found that fake draft card yet?

lying scum...

St. Croix valley

#1112393 Apr 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Whoosh!
There's went a B-52 right over you head son.....
BTW, how would you feel about ruskie satellites flying over your head?
she tit flashes Putin hoping he will get off his horse and take her...

she might be our best weapon against a russian invasion...

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Eastern Oregon

#1112394 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>found that fake draft card yet?
lying scum...
Found your dog's G-spot yet?

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1112396 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
not true......just you slugs who worked for the government....most employees in private industry pay a portion of the premiums.....
You said "many" senior citizens pay higher premiums for Medicare and that is what I addressed..."many", not "most". Stay focused.

A 2012 Kaiser Family Foundation/Health Research & Educational Trust's Employer Health Benefits Survey found that 16% of employees with single coverage worked for employers that covered 100% of their premiums.

According to the National Business Group on Health, tech companies are "the ones that are more likely to offer coverage at no premium cost to the employee". Microsoft Corp. paid the full share of its staff's premiums until last year.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1112397 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Special Eed can't handle it, wimpie azz Demeans and slurs you say, you kidding me, She said that's how you both worked your way through Special Eed school. Actually she said you were a couple up on her in blo jobs.But we all love your obsession with me and my life. Get a life perverted baby talker.
"poop"
When is your bio/fantasy going to be released? Is it going to be released? Is it this summer? Next summer? Another lie on your part?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

St. Croix valley

#1112401 Apr 6, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Found your dog's G-spot yet?
why would you lie about your military service? you life must really suck huh?

hard to imagine what kind of scum would do that...i wouldn't trust me dog around you...you clearly seem like a dog raper...

that shall be my new name for you..lying scum dog raper...

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1112403 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
$500-600 per month for Medicare versus $200-400 per month for an employer plan.....
that's the facts, pal.......
No, those are not the "facts".

The only way someone pays $500-$600 per month for Medicare is if they, or their spouse, never paid Medicare taxes while working. The monthly premium for Part B (Medical) is $104.90 for most people and they pay absolutely nothing for Part A (Hospital). However, if a person never paid into Medicare, they will have to purchase it and that can cost them up to $426 for Part A plus the $104.90 for Part B.

http://www.medicare.gov/your-medicare-costs/p...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1112404 Apr 6, 2014
It's become clear some on the left are spiraling out of control.

Will try again later.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1112405 Apr 6, 2014
LMAO.

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Sunday his nation would take unspecified "unilateral moves" should Palestine continue its push for United Nations recognition. Netanyahu said Palestine threatened to derail peace talks between the two nations when it last week appealed to join 15 UN agencies and treaties. Netanyahu said Palestine could "achieve a state only through direct negotiations and not through empty proclamations or unilateral moves."

Nutandyahoo seems to have forgotten that "Empty proclamations and unilateral moves" were exactly what the zionist used when they invaded Palestine.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1112406 Apr 6, 2014
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112407 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney and Bush are obviously birds of a feather when it comes to politics.
lol! That thought had cross my mind as well!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112408 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
It's become clear some on the left are spiraling out of control.
Will try again later.
Another one who dumps and runs at the first sign facts aren't working in their favor and nebulous claims won't work to counter them....
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1112409 Apr 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding, ding, ding! Moran alert!
Ding, ding, ding! Drunklily alert!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min you knew 136,150
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 min Don Barros Serrano 46,625
i hate ratchet & ghetto people . not cute :/ (Mar '11) 2 min Jax 11
Bi/Gay skype sex??? (Dec '12) 10 min Dirty8inches 88
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 17 min Don Barros Serrano 32,724
What is you view on haitian women? (Jan '13) 17 min Truth Hurts 37
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 19 min KiloEcho 8,006
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 1 hr The Reality 49
Eurafrica 3 hr enoch powell 87
More from around the web