Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1395630 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102916 Mar 24, 2014
(Storms off in her fuchsia moo-moo to prepare more meatballs for a la mangia...)
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102917 Mar 24, 2014
What, honey? You think you and the chubette just rail at life over the phone and nobody hears?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1102918 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
I think Ben Carson is a distinguished, intelligent Man. IMO, I don't think he'll run.
He's not down with the corruption and filth in politics. He's too classy. Too much integrity.
I don't see him being a Man who would readily compromise his ethics and principles for politics. But, we shall see.
Bush and the whole Administration were Moderate.
<quoted text>
The guy is a tad slippery__those infomercials will live in infamy as well as will some of the truly stupid sht he's said on FOX.

Carson currently resides in Detroit Michigan.

He'd make a decent US congressman or even a senator.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1102919 Mar 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
coverage for a catastrophic event is exactly what insurance is about....
unfortunately, Americans think insurance means pre-paid medical care....
Let them waste their money. They have been long since brainwashed.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1102920 Mar 24, 2014
Can green energy people make up their minds?

"The UN Renounces Biofuels"

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/t...

...and then we have this...

"The U.S. Military's Great Green Gamble Spurs Biofuel Startups"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/toddwoody/2012/09...

and....

'Military Green: U.S. Air Force Flies on Biofuel'

http://www.scientificamerican.com/gallery/mil...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1102921 Mar 24, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a huge difference between Carson and Obama.
Dr. Carson knows his brilliance is best utilized saving lives, not to the sewer of politics. Obama knew his intellect was best suited to bring him fame and wealth at the expense of useful idiots.
You may have a good point there. Obama could have easily been the next Denzel Washington. He just looked for fame and the perks of the presidency in the wrong place.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102922 Mar 24, 2014
I like Bush! He was a good president and a good man! Plus, he was white and how bad could that be? As we speak the mafioalisma is hunting down your black-ass and you'll be in my soup tonight, coward!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102923 Mar 24, 2014
Eleanor Beaver wrote:
<quoted text>
The bitch-slapping Putin is laying on Obama is hard to watch.
That would be a programmed idiots view, the real view and thank goodness for our nation is that we have a President that is not a chickenhawk and fully aware of the ugly consequence of a war that will destroy both nations. You best count your blessings flatfoot, as that would definitely hinder your fat retirement check that you now receive for a few years of harassing fellow Americans. Now go shine your tin badge and let the intelligent grown ups take care of your ungrateful ass. You idiots on the right seem not to have a clue of the potential here. You have also proven that no matter what our president does it will not be enough.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102924 Mar 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
What I still don't understand and no one has been able to explain yet is what happens to all of the uninsured on April 1 who opt out of Obamacare and can't afford the exchanges?
They grow two heads and have to dance around on one foot patting their stomachs for an ENTIRE year! Duh.
Patrick

United States

#1102925 Mar 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
MSN Money
March 24, 2013
By the way, 7-1/2 more days to sign up even if you don't find it easy to understand and the IRS will send you a very scary letter if you don't.
This has been delayed in many cases and world not be surprised if some of the delays move beyond November 2014. Time will tell
Peace
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102926 Mar 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
low interest rates destroy the income of senior citizens and force them into poverty....
Really? I was just visiting some seniors and it looked to me like one of them wanted to drive down the emergency stairs in her wheelchair, three others were sitting in their own bodily waste and the bulk of them were catatonic? Life, huh? It's like a box of chocolates, am I right? I'll bet you can't wait for some bulky big black girl to wipe your ass for you? "Thank you, GOD. Thank you for this glorious day and each and every glorious day after it! GO GROWTH!"
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1102927 Mar 24, 2014
Settled Climate science...

"Arctic Ocean sea ice proxies generally suggest a reduction in sea ice during parts of the early and middle Holocene (&#8764;6000–10,000 years BP) compared to present day conditions...."

Stranne, C., Jakobsson, M., & Goran Bjork.(2013).'Arctic Ocean perennial sea ice breakdown during the Early Holocene Insolation Maximum'. Quaternary Science Review :
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102928 Mar 24, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have a good point there. Obama could have easily been the next Denzel Washington. He just looked for fame and the perks of the presidency in the wrong place.
Whoa! Excuse me I gotta go get a pencil and write this down... this is THE most precious thing I've ever seen a retard type.... brb..(Did you think this up yourself or did the church e-mail it to you?...)
Patrick

United States

#1102929 Mar 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
notice the conditions in the hospital as shown in the photo....
..........waxman troll post?

Some good news for Americans

Vincent Rizzo, who suffers from Type 2 diabetes, has gone without health insurance for 10 years. "We got 30 denial letters," his wife says. But then along came Obamacare, and now both Rizzos are covered for $379 a month, with a $2,000 family deductible.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1102930 Mar 24, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
pissed-off middle class voters will punish the DemoKKKrats in November for screwing them with ObamaKKKare.....
I'm pretty sure that the worst eight years of our history [Bush-Cheney] wiped out most all of the middle class. You fkn moron.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102931 Mar 24, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Let them waste their money. They have been long since brainwashed.
How's my l'il girl doin'? She bout worn out those shoes yet? I still have this memory of her as a tyke when you was changin' her diaper an' she just peed up in your face and giggled wildly... kids... what can you say?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102932 Mar 24, 2014
Olive?....... Olive?......... Oh, Olive?.........
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102933 Mar 24, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
..........waxman troll post?
Some good news for Americans
Vincent Rizzo, who suffers from Type 2 diabetes, has gone without health insurance for 10 years. "We got 30 denial letters," his wife says. But then along came Obamacare, and now both Rizzos are covered for $379 a month, with a $2,000 family deductible.
Whatever, man. It's just about money. Imagine what the Rizzo's could do if they didn't have to pay $379 a month. What happens if they can't or don't? Back to the drawing board, huh?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1102934 Mar 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Saving little lives, making hugely profitable appearances at tea party gatherings and lets not forget those vegga vita mini infomercials.
Remember: Serutan is natures spelled backwards.
You know nothing about Dr. Ben Carson..

I suggest you watch the movie, "Gifted Hands" and have a wet washcloth handy to wipe all that dried egg off your crusty, know-it-all, annoyingly fat little face.

You really are something, you know that? Just what is the question.

Maybe if you had twins that were conjoined at the head and Dr. Carson was the first to give them their lives back you'd shut the hell up for a change.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1102935 Mar 24, 2014
Boy, just think about what Vladimir Putin could do if he offered his people universal healthcare!... Huh?.... he already does?... shoots THAT idea all to hell.... Plus, look at the bright side, global warming is making Russia into the Mediterranean. Want a nice tan? Marry a Mexican or move to Moscow, your call...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The so called God's chosen 9 min Skiff Azlaan 1
Urbanwear 11 min Hillbilly 10
How Many People on Topix Do you Think Are Loser... 14 min Truth Hurts 3
The Black Man Is God 17 min Bow Down Roman Scum 108
Do you understand 43 min Truth Hurts 27
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 44 min LarryV 2,080
Am in search Of good wife 48 min AAM2000 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr mike 46,442
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 2 hr barefoot2626 93
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Uncle ruckus 32,662
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Fukanig 88
More from around the web