Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346055 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1093759 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how would anyone know that? there seems to be no evidence of such...
you seem to be the one that needs to get up to speed. your 'info' did nothing to that end for anyone and didn't have any relevance to any topic here....
Because I read his posts. Why do you think he questions why Stevens was there without his security detail?

If you don't believe me, just ask him yourself.

This is my take on it. Just an armchair quarterback opinion. Stevens at some point brokered an arms deal between the US and the Libyan rebels. Those weapons got into the wrong hands, Stevens and the CIA were in Benghazi to try and get those weapons back, or at least find out where they were. The CIA was using the annex as an "detention center" for people who might have that information.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1093760 Mar 8, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Eman lays down cover for his racist buddies that post here.
Yeah, that's the ticket. Or, I was lampooning the tendency for liberals to call everyone who disagrees with them racists. Take your pick.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1093761 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>A drug is a drug is a drug son.
Brilliant! When did they ask you to join Mensa?
Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1093762 Mar 8, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So what scares you more? Bigger military and defense contractors? Or bigger social programs?
Why use the word scare? But, I see you understand my point though.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1093763 Mar 8, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Obama cited his mom's deathbed fight with her insurer several times over the years to support the Obamacare ban on pre-existing condition exclusions by insurers. During a 2008 debate, he shared her plight: "For my mother to die of cancer at the age of 53 and have to spend the last months of her life in the hospital room arguing with insurance companies because they're saying that this may be a pre-existing condition and they don't have to pay her treatment, there's something fundamentally wrong about that."
But New York Times reporter Janny Scott discovered that Dunham's health insurer had in fact reimbursed her medical expenses with nary an objection. The actual coverage dispute centered on a separate disability insurance policy.
(lie...cheat...steal...whateve r...)
"If you like your insurance, you can keep it, if you like your doctor, you......"

The racist pig lies. What else is new?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1093764 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no not us sane ones..drug addiction was the topic, dear. and drub addiction includes alcohol addiction.
you can backpeddle all you want...you're still going over the falls.
"Drug addiction is a dependence on an illegal drug or a medication. "
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions...

You're boring me.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1093765 Mar 8, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Protracted decline"? No president was as instrumental in this country's protracted decline as Bush!!
The Fat Lady is singing right now.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1093766 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and that had what to do with anything we are talking about? how did the consulate cover for the CIA base? you aren't even making sense.
was he there without his full security detail or not...you said he was...any truth to that or just something you heard on some am radio call in show?
Can I say "I told you so"?

Not asking you, tick.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1093767 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i am proving you cannot converse rationally or stick to a topic thread...
Hey, it's your story. Tell it any way you want to.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1093768 Mar 8, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Respect for the flag, the nation, the people, is taken for granted by most Americans. But the lack of respect, whenever one encounters it, is pretty damned obvious. There's not a country on this planet that will respect us when our President has no "r-s-p-e-c-t" for us.
Even the Kenyan Bushmen know how many States there are in the United States.

No hope with dope.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1093770 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>umm...alcohol is a drug it was drug addiction..actually.
you really do not read posts well, do you?
Actually in pharmaceutical use it is a disinfectant antiseptic to cleanse...

!00 proof can't be all that bad...

As Nicotine is to tar the substance that cleanses wounds?

They tabacco does cleanse...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#1093772 Mar 8, 2014
Ask a Russian that lives in Wisconsin how much of a drug Vodka is...

He may blow you off his porch to place such an assumption...

With his potato gun... LOL
Level 1

Bordentown, NJ

#1093773 Mar 8, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually in pharmaceutical use it is a disinfectant antiseptic to cleanse...
!00 proof can't be all that bad...
As Nicotine is to tar the substance that cleanses wounds?
They tabacco does cleanse...
Wood or grain?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#1093774 Mar 8, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's your story. Tell it any way you want to.
America could become a complete Christian SMOKE FREE ETC.Continent...EY the bear said in the ad that I am looking at too get your smoke on...

Flip sides so did he say it's all an addictive substance alcohol beer wine spirits of the soul once were they not?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1093775 Mar 8, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have that show confused with Fox news.
Hee, Hee.

Look who's confused.

You're barely smart enough to know which end of the bottle to drink from - the end that's long, dark and hard.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Level 6

KREUZBERG...

#1093776 Mar 8, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wood or grain?
The grain in wood...
To eat for the what the Pecker... GEEE He likes the bark...
Level 1

Bordentown, NJ

#1093777 Mar 8, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which security detail is that? he had security with him...you seem to be making assumptions that are based on speculation or false information.
why would the ambassador be doing that? wouldn't a CIA personnel do that? your theory makes no sense.
par for the course, i guess.
"why would the ambassador be doing that? wouldn't a CIA personnel do that? your theory makes no sense."

The last thing Stevens did was meet with a Turkish diplomat. The arms were bring moved to Turkey. This is a link to a left wing site, not Fox news.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/09/28/1137... #
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1093778 Mar 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
Look who's confused.
You're barely smart enough to know which end of the bottle to drink from - the end that's long, dark and hard.
Dreaming again of your black lover I see.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1093782 Mar 8, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you like your insurance, you can keep it, if you like your doctor, you......"
The racist pig lies. What else is new?
Hey you old cry baby, do you ever stop whining...Damn be a man for a change and suck it up, NUMBNUTS. Or is that nut. Most righties are nutless.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1093783 Mar 8, 2014
NY Times - Passport Theft Adds to Mystery of Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet: http://tinyurl.com/mosgksz

"... the discovery that two of the passengers were carrying stolen passports also raised the unsettling possibility of foul play."

Allah flies First Class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fux you you baldheaded prison dyke!! 5 min Cigar Face24 1
Cam Newton not lookin too good 9 min ProudWhiteGuy 17
Give up your home addresses so we can find you ... 11 min Cigar Face24 20
lol what a shytty performance by the wildly ove... 12 min ProudWhiteGuy 2
What did manning do that game? 13 min Kent 4
The Old Man Whips the Young Classless Pup 15 min hmm 7
Black Males Top Pedo Crimes Per Capita In USA 18 min KIP 6
More from around the web