Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,004,781 - 1,004,800 of 1,083,744 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Edward Deon

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, it's much more dimwitted to think the Supreme Court would overrule a law that already exists - which protects business owners from consumers forcing them to provide services that go against their personal and religious convictions.
You're thinking of Russia's Parliament. We still live in the USA - if communism in the guise of progressive liberalism hasn't already won.
I'll get back to you in a minute, first I have to rub my girls' feet...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>were they constitutional lawyers like Obama?
in our nation, religious laws do not trump our constitution. simple fact.
Oh, for heaven's sake...I just hope there aren't too many like you out there...

Our Constitution PROTECTS religious freedom - including the right to exercise that freedom when refusing services which go against one's religious beliefs.

Seriously...this is why the loyalists are irreversibly brainwashed and would follow Obama over a cliff and into the sea led by the Pied Piper of the liberal media.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Ignore Hard-liners on Russia and Ukraine

While the desire to punish Russia for its actions may be understandable, is there any reason to expect that this will change its behavior for the better? I called Russia’s incursion as “gross overreaction,” and so it was, but it would be very unwise if Western governments imitated that behavior by overreacting in their own response. If the goal is simply to inflict damage on Russia to teach it a lesson and to show “the world that America is not going anywhere”(whatever that is supposed to mean), it is more than likely to backfire and produce more of the same kind of behavior that the U.S. and EU reject. Hard-liners in all countries adhere to some version of the cult of “resolve” that informs so many wrongheaded hawkish arguments here, so we can be reasonably sure that “punishing” Russia will convince Moscow to dig in its heels and take more reckless actions of its own so that it is not perceived as “weak.”

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
carol

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Oh, my goodness! He's back again.... I wonder why he never rubs my feet? Is it the bunions?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is too rough
Obama is too soft.
Make up your tiny mind.
those were not her thoughts...she has no independent thoughts.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Whitewashing the Failure of Bush’s Russia Policy

It is not possible to understand Russian behavior over the last ten years without acknowledging the extent to which U.S.-Russian relations were wrecked by several Western policies, chief among them being Bush’s push for missile defense in eastern Europe and NATO expansion into the former USSR. If the Bush administration suffered from any illusions, it was that the U.S. could consistently goad and provoke Russia in its own region without consequences. By the end of Bush’s second term, that illusion was dispelled, and it was in order to repair the substantial damage that had been done in the previous five or six years that the U.S. successfully sought to find common interests with Russia.

carol

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

oppen_high_mer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuclear weapons...
i vote for nuclear winter...
You got it, Tex... I've always said Ok City needs to be ground zero... It's weirdly comforting to me, the image of Oklahoma being erased... You people START to scream, but are cut off short... I apologize but I just love it...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Absurd Arguments About “Credibility” and the “Reset”

Hawks recite the mantra “weakness is provocative” with religious devotion, but over the last twenty years we know that Moscow has viewed Western shows of “strength” with great alarm. Hawks always assume that other governments act as they do because U.S.“weakness” permits or invites them to do so, but this is impossible to entangle from their general assumption that specific U.S. policies need to be more aggressive across the board. The possibility that other states perceive the U.S. as still being far too meddlesome and intrusive doesn’t occur to them because they are preoccupied with complaining about so-called “retreat.” Despite the fact that Russian action in Ukraine came in direct response to an “advance” by “pro-Western” forces, hawks discount that and look back to the Syrian episode because they think this validates the “retreat” argument. In so doing, they ignore what really seems to be motivating the Kremlin’s decision-making and substitute their own explanation.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>were they constitutional lawyers like Obama?
in our nation, religious laws do not trump our constitution. simple fact.
Obama, apparently, has his own version of the Constitution. He thinks the original should be rewritten according to him and his own vision. Don't you remember?

He probably taught his own version at Harvard as well.

And then went on to become another corrupt Chicago politician.
carol

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

What was that bomb that just killed people? What's the matter with that? What's wrong with that? It sounds like the perfect weapon....?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Rubio’s Bad Ideas For “Punishing” Russia

Edward Dean

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is well known" = Fox said.
You're cute and you're funny and I can hardly believe you used to HATE me! And you know in your heart that if you were to pull the trigger you could recreate that youthful passion with a flick of your fingers... Honestly, this thing is wasted on the internet tubes...

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Constitution PROTECTS religious freedom - including the right to exercise that freedom when refusing services which go against one's religious beliefs.
Seriously...this is why the loyalists are irreversibly brainwashed and would follow Obama over a cliff and into the sea led by the Pied Piper of the liberal media.
Wow, you right whiners are all really dumber than sh*t.

If your religion says gays do not have the same rights as other Americas, then I think you are in for a surprise when you get to the pearly gates.

No fair & just God would encourage bigotry & racism based on the idea that it is OK to trample upon those who were created different than you.

What the f*ck is wrong with you people?

If you want to be in business, then you follow the rules of business.

According to you, if the KKK was a religion, then racism should be legalized. You know, just like Rand Paul said.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, in yoru churches, not out in the real world...if you think that is really true, the sharia law would be legal in the US, right?

sorry, didn't mean to try and make you think unannounced...sit down quickly...grab hold of something and breathe steadily...if blood i coming out of your ears, calla doctor immediately...

you are clearly the one brainwashed by your cult. i have shown that time and time again...hell you believe in a proven false god for petes sake...you don't even know how your own nation works...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>we';ve ready done that. the jim crow laws were overturned. and they were exactly what you just described for those bigots.
it is funny how you don't see you are the exact same kind of bigot as them...
That is the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted. But it's hard to say for sure.

Religious Freedom Restoration Act
March 11, 1993

http://prop1.org/legal/rfra.htm

SEC. 3. FREE EXERCISE OF RELIGION PROTECTED

c) JUDICIAL RELIEF.-- A person whose religious exercise has been substantially burdened in violation of this section may assert that violation as a claim or defense in a judicial proceeding and obtain appropriate relief against a government. Standing to assert a claim or defense under this section shall be governed by the general rules of standing under article III of the Constitution.

SEC. 6. APPLICABILITY.

(c) RELIGIOUS BELIEF UNAFFECTED.-- Nothing in this Act shall be construed to authorize any government to substantially burden any religious belief.

...This has nothing to do with discrimination based on race. All religions are protected under this same law.

You just have a problem with Christians when it comes to gay marriage...forgetting the state of California voted against it twice. Not exactly a rightwing state.
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
...this is why the loyalists are irreversibly brainwashed and would follow Obama over a cliff and into the sea led by the Pied Piper of the liberal media.
Yes, I can see the parallels... there were only three children of legend who escaped the Piper's clutches, One was deaf, one was blind, one was crippled. Republicans all, apparently.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama, apparently, has his own version of the Constitution. He thinks the original should be rewritten according to him and his own vision. Don't you remember?
He probably taught his own version at Harvard as well.
And then went on to become another corrupt Chicago politician.
When did he teach at Harvard babe? Your posts are loaded with lies and mistakes this morning. Are you hurried doll or are the anti depressants backfiring?
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

I bought some Fess Parker wine the other day at Rodman's, trying to determine if it tasted like old moccasins or a bear?$30 a bottle! You people really LOVE you some Davy Crockett!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

You said it Mr President

"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide."
Barack Obama
August 21, 2010

"On the advice of my council I respectfully exercise my First Amendment right and decline to answer.."
Lois Lerner
Former IRS Official
March 5, 2014

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> The airports the planes toke off from are not small.
But some of the terrorists entered this country through smaller airports. I think one came in through Maine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

503 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min Servant of YAH 2,774
CIA/WHO/UN spreading EBOLA in AFRICA 3 min Bard the Albanian 3
What do blacks think of the Illegal Immigrant c... 4 min bigfoot 34
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 min GoodPosterNdaCLIQUE 78,822
Proof The Bible clearly says God will destroy w... 6 min And C 4
Black girls love white guys! (Oct '13) 7 min Capree 43
Should their be a 6th season of the Wire? 8 min Bard the Albanian 1
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 14 min Trouble 708
Another BM with a HOT WW Wife__----------- 27 min Capree 466
Black Guy at an All White Party 1 hr black man1 93
•••
•••