Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1550547 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1090821 Mar 4, 2014
Raspy Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
Babushka
woodtick57 wrote:
what is Russian for live-in prostitute?

Michelle

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1090822 Mar 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
While you dumb racists die off everyday.
You're living in a 9/10/2001, mentality.

None of us thought the unimaginable then either.

Do you honestly not understand how volatile and unstable the world is today? And how vulnerable we are because of it?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1090823 Mar 4, 2014
Raspy Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU spell it, you're the one whose breathing best describes it.(I know you already did, but it's my favorite trick with you fellows to get you to do stuff over and over again...)
The sailors all know about your favorite tricks, honey.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090824 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Nevada lawmakers lashed out at Obama after he made a reference to Las Vegas - whose economy is largely based on tourism - explaining how people should spend their money.
"When times are tough, you tighten your belts," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."
This at a time when the Silver State had an unemployment rate of 13%.
Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Gooman reacted harshly: "I'll do everything I can to give him the bot." He said Obama would no longer be welcoed thre if he visits.
"This president is a real slow lerner," said Gooman.
"Enough is enough!" said Democratic Congresswoman Shelley Berkley. "President Obama needs to stop picking on Las Vegas and he needs to let mericans decide for themselves how and where to spend their hard-earned vaca dollars."
Even Obama's favorite pet, Harry Reid, issued a statement, "The President needs to lay off Las Vegas and stop making it the poster child for where people shouldn't be spending their money. I would much rather tourists and business travelers spend their money in Las Vegas than spend it overseas."
It's just us "little people" who have no business complaining.
Obama's favorite pet? Really? Ok, that does it. I'm starting a campaign right now to disenfranchise Nevada and make it a truck stop in the desert where the toilets have no water in them... or wax-cakes,(DB! Aren't you glad you told us about that dark period in your life?) Wait... what?... It already is?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1090825 Mar 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
Yes, killtaker and shinning are both cheap and shallow...but I don't bother responding to them(?) any more. Let them twist and turn defending the midget that called me a prostitute; I don't give a damn...
You've still got the Toys R Us price tag on your rump.

Clearance Bin Price:$1.99

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1090826 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear, dear lois...you do that all the time. you have had so many of your total BS posts proved to be absolutely, irrefutably, verifiably false and you have never once even attempted to say you were wrong about them...you just run from them..
your hypocrisy on this matter is duly noted..
So answer my questions.

How has "my cult" led to Iran wanting to blow Israel off the face of the earth?

Or North Korea threatening us with their nuclear power?

Or Russia invading Ukraine - a peaceful people who only want to preserve democracy?

Or terrorists blowing up people all over the world and burning Christian children in their beds while they sleep?

Or China supporting Russia and Iran?

Or Syria unleashing WMDs on innocent people?

One brief answer will suffice.
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

#1090827 Mar 4, 2014
Isn't it interesting ...

The Islam arse kisser Barack is less respected by Muslims than Putin, that Commie Leader.

Guess the Muslims like Putin's type of Communism better, eh ?
They don't like or respect wimps like Barack ...
RealDave wrote:
I see Putin has threatened the US that if we enact sanctions that Russia will just keep all US investment there.
Good Move Vlad!
Good luck with getting foreign investment in the future.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090828 Mar 4, 2014
leosnana wrote:
Yes, killtaker and shinning are both cheap and shallow...but I don't bother responding to them(?) any more. Let them twist and turn defending the midget that called me a prostitute; I don't give a damn...
Me neither. what happens in.. wherever it is you are... stay in wherever it is you are. I'm exasperated, Leo. When are you going to just... hand the baby over the fence and come snuggle with me? I guess she's not a baby anymore so we'd better conspire to keep her away from DB who will sell her into white slavery in a tunnel in Moscow. Wanna see why DB goes East instead of West?... Lemme go find it...
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1090829 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Nevada lawmakers lashed out at Obama after he made a reference to Las Vegas - whose economy is largely based on tourism - explaining how people should spend their money.
"When times are tough, you tighten your belts," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."
Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman reacted harshly: "I'll do everything I can to give him the boot." He said Obama would no longer be welcomed there if he visits.
"This president is a real slow learner," said Goodman.
"Enough is enough!" said Democratic Congresswoman Shelley Berkley. "President Obama needs to stop picking on Las Vegas and he needs to let Americans decide for themselves how and where to spend their hard-earned vacation dollars."
Even Obama's favorite pet, Harry Reid, issued a statement, "The President needs to lay off Las Vegas and stop making it the poster child for where people shouldn't be spending their money. I would much rather tourists and business travelers spend their money in Las Vegas than spend it overseas."
Of course, Obama issued a letter that said he "wasn't saying anything negative about Las Vegas."
"I was making the simple point that families use vacation dollars, not college tuition money, to have fun," Obama said. "There is no place better to have fun than Vegas, one of our country's great destinations."
But it's always different when this president and his wife want to have fun at our expense or at Harry Reid's expense in his state of Nevada.
That's some hilarious chit doll__where did you find it?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1090830 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman reacted harshly: "I'll do everything I can to give him the boot." He said Obama would no longer be welcomed there if he visits.
"This president is a real slow learner," said Goodman.
"Enough is enough!" said Democratic Congresswoman Shelley Berkley. "President Obama needs to stop picking on Las Vegas and he needs to let Americans decide for themselves how and where to spend their hard-earned vacation dollars."
Of course, Obama issued a letter that said he "wasn't saying anything negative about Las Vegas."
"I was making the simple point that families use vacation dollars, not college tuition money, to have fun," Obama said. "There is no place better to have fun than Vegas, one of our country's great destinations."
But it's always different when this president and his wife want to have fun at our expense or at Harry Reid's expense in his state of Nevada.
Being stupid is one thing but being confidently stupid is a uniquely Magic Negro trait.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1090832 Mar 4, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That clown is a loser__can't even imagine why FOX News wants a light Colonel hanging around pretending to be an expert while CNN has Spider Marks.
Yeah, he's a real clown, Realtime.

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters spent ten years in Germany working in military intelligence. He later became a Foreign Area Officer specializing in the Soviet Union. He attended the Command and General Staff College. His last assignment was to the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence. He retired in 1998.

But Obama is a real hero. Right?
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090833 Mar 4, 2014
dem

United States

#1090834 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>You're living in a 9/10/2001, mentality.

Do you honestly not understand how volatile and unstable the world is today? And how vulnerable we are because of it?
Well dumb carol I live in one of the biggest cities in our country and I don't feel threatened unless of course you mean be the stupid azzhole tea baggers running for office.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1090835 Mar 4, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if the firefighters are really needed, why not lay off some paper-pushing bureaucrats instead....
or cut benefits for retirees....
or cut salaries.....
...or cut salaries, expensive perks, gala events and Cadillac health benefits on Capital Hill?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1090836 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and it is YOUR cult creating that danger, isn't it? your proven false god...
Do you know about the 'sky people' in Native American folklore?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1090837 Mar 4, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty obvious that douche bags like you are intimidated by women that are smarter than they are. In this particular it isn't even close.
Did you say "Women"???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA......
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090838 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So please explain how "my cult" led to Iran wanting to blow Israel off the face of the earth.
Or North Korea threatening us with their nuclear power. Or Russia invading Ukraine - a peaceful people who want to preserve democracy. Or terrorists blowing up people all over the world and burning Christian children in their beds while they slept. Or China supporting Russia and Iran. Or Syria unleashing WMDs on innocents.
You live in a fairy tale when the ogres live in the real world.
More people have been killed in the name of religion than any other thing. Your Christians are just as guilty. Man created God not the other way round, only the very weak minded believe that crap. Religion doesn't make you a good person but it damn sure makes one judgmental and fuels hatred. On another note..The Russians violated Poland, Hungary and Georgia all during a Republican presidency and they did nothing...What say you?
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090839 Mar 4, 2014
Lil Olive Skin Kid wrote:
I don't think Barack "misunderstands" The World.
I think his perception of The World was formulated in his youth when he lived in 3rd World Countries, Indonesia, Kenya ( either domtor.
His mother was a Communist symp
Just a preview of a dynamic, comprehensive, well researched documentary that puts it all in a chronological and an unbiased perspective. It answers the How. It answers the Why.
This Documentary is Worth the Watch ... IMO.
And I agree, Brit Hume has been generous in his fair and balanced assessment of Obama.
I don't think Barack can learn. He's too indoctrinated into a communistic mind set imbedded in him, his World View since his youth ... An
<quoted text>
Why do you call yourself, "L'il Olive Skin Kid?" Is because you've got a big hole on the top and a big hole on the bottom and the rest of you is kind of a round sickly green thingy?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1090840 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're living in a 9/10/2001, mentality.
You are attempting to reason with a child.

Try using lollipops, Sesame St. props and the like.

Elmo works good sometimes.
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090841 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The sailors all know about your favorite tricks, honey.
What now, You think you are still talking to your wife?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people have white palms and white ... (Aug '12) 1 hr TooManyIgnorantPe... 38
Hidden Criminals 1 hr 2 Dogs 28
Why are so many whites pretending to be black h... (Jul '15) 1 hr 2 Dogs 73
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Ronald 221
News College professor fired after racial comments o... 2 hr 2 Dogs 18
white and latino men are better in bed than bla... (Jan '11) 2 hr M9Sanger 132
Co signing racists 2 hr Jelly 3
More from around the web