Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232014 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Bigamus Nostilimus

Troy, MI

#1088399 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
A moron Demo-KKK-Rat commie like you should just adore Putin, Grey Ghost! What's the matter, son?
What, is EVERYBODY Ghost in your mind? Do you see dead people?
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1088400 Feb 28, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol!.... just like reich wingers.
Bitch and moan, cry and complain.
.... and that's it!
....five year of not keeping up with events
Bigamus Nostilimus

Troy, MI

#1088401 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Seems a bit hypocritical. During the civil war, several hundred were killed by firing squads in the United States.
"Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged..."
FACT: The last execution by firing squad in the United States was June 18, 2010. Guess where.....the most religiously homogeneous state in the Union, Utah.
Not to mention the 600,000 or so "folks" we just slaughtered for nothing in Iraq... It makes a lot of difference HOW you murder somebody. Don't you people pay attention?
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1088402 Feb 28, 2014
Bigamus Nostilimus wrote:
<quoted text>
In ...
...Ontario

Yup

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088403 Feb 28, 2014
The mentally ill Democrat has gone postal again.

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

It must be tough being a loser, eh Grey Ghost?

How was you glorious vacation in Bumpass, son?

Do your kids still talk to you, Democrat?

Mooch on man!

Gimmie greedy Democrat.

Baawaaahh!!!!

Go get your subsidy greedy liberal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088404 Feb 28, 2014
Grey Ghost, the sock moron that never quits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088406 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>
What, is EVERYBODY Ghost in your mind? Do you see dead people?
Nope. I just see you as a zombie libtard. The typical walking dead Obamabot.

Any other questions, son?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1088407 Feb 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
Keep on making excuses for the boy president nobama. He lied. He made a a statement, the statement; "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Period." A flat out lie. You should continue to post that nobama did not lie. it will be a waste of your time, you can lie as much as you want to the majority of the American oublic is not going to buy your lie.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
As far as the ACA is concerned, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If your insurance company opts to change things, that's not the fault of the ACA.

Under the Dept. of Health guidelines:

Grandfathered plans DON'T have to:

Cover preventive care for free
Guarantee your right to appeal
Protect your choice of doctors and access to emergency care
Be held accountable through Rate Review for excessive premium increases
End yearly limits on coverage
Cover you if you have a pre-existing health condition

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1088408 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the ACA is concerned, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If your insurance company opts to change things, that's not the fault of the ACA....
Yup good post

Level 4

Location hidden

#1088409 Feb 28, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Carol"
You could have included president nobama's statement made while campaigning, "The first thing I will do when I get elected will be to close Gitmo."
Peace
Put the blame where the blame belongs...Republican obstructionist.

Republican don't want to take responsibility for their actions. They want other countries to make room for our prisoners of war.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY):“There is wide, bipartisan opposition in Congress to the president’s goal of moving those terrorists to American cities and towns.”

Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC):“[The detainees are] individuals hell-bent on our destruction and destroying our way of life.”

Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL):“All of the prisoners housed at Guantanamo are terrorists. They pose an obvious threat to our national security, and they should not be allowed to set foot on our soil.”

Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN):“The American people expect us to keep them safe. I have yet to hear one good reason why moving these terrorists from off our shores right into the heart of our country makes us safer.”

Rep. Jimmy Duncan (R-TN):“[Detainees] are not U.S. citizens and should not be given the same rights and privileges as if they were.[...] I do not support any plan for these prisoners that puts them on U.S. soil.”
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1088410 Feb 28, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
...and no plan to do anything either...
...and your plan will be ever so wise?
LOL
Bigamus Nostilimus

Troy, MI

#1088411 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the ACA is concerned, if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. If your insurance company opts to change things, that's not the fault of the ACA.
Under the Dept. of Health guidelines:
Grandfathered plans DON'T have to:
Cover preventive care for free
Guarantee your right to appeal
Protect your choice of doctors and access to emergency care
Be held accountable through Rate Review for excessive premium increases
End yearly limits on coverage
Cover you if you have a pre-existing health condition
I make you laugh, don't I... in a sexy way...
Bigamus Nostilimus

Troy, MI

#1088412 Feb 28, 2014
Ooops! Liberal news on...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1088413 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Careful or she'll put her fingers back in her ear, click her heels together three times, and before you know it, she'll be back in Kansas or Illinois or someplace? Can you imagine being the idiot who seduced her?....
Him: "Oh, uh, hi there... I couldn't help noticing you were all tangled up in your dress... Would you like...?"
Her: "YES!!!"
Hah___you must mean idiot(s) eh?

Folks with ADD create a whirlwind of nonsense around themselves__it's the only way they can function.

Ever notice that the fat tea party muttettes on the cable news shows can't stop talking once they get started?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088414 Feb 28, 2014
Democrat:

a. A person that willingly takes a subsidy or financial benefit at the detriment of his/her own children

b. A person that thinks with arrested juvenile emotion instead of logic

c. A person that hates others who have worked hard and feels they deserve something for doing nothing

d. A percentage of the population that has a high level of mental illness and feels responsibility is someone else's problem
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1088415 Feb 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nuts.
Obama had to check in on the subject, acknowledge it so to speak, to preempt/counter the cable news channels.
You have no understanding re: these subjects anyway__why do you persist?
GED exam next week and she is brushing up?

Level 4

Location hidden

#1088416 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Not to mention the 600,000 or so "folks" we just slaughtered for nothing in Iraq... It makes a lot of difference HOW you murder somebody. Don't you people pay attention?
Good point. We unilaterally invade a sovereign country, kill innocent people and then have the audacity to criticize others.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088417 Feb 28, 2014
Another song for you commie:

I feel sorry for you.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088418 Feb 28, 2014
<quoted text>
I make you laugh, don't I... in a sexy way...
Mentally ill people like you laugh all the time. It's like a tic.

How do you deal with you hate?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088419 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the blame where the blame belongs...Republican obstructionist.
Republican don't want to take responsibility for their actions. They want other countries to make room for our prisoners of war.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY):“There is wide, bipartisan opposition in Congress to the president’s goal of moving those terrorists to American cities and towns.”
Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC):“[The detainees are] individuals hell-bent on our destruction and destroying our way of life.”
Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL):“All of the prisoners housed at Guantanamo are terrorists. They pose an obvious threat to our national security, and they should not be allowed to set foot on our soil.”
Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN):“The American people expect us to keep them safe. I have yet to hear one good reason why moving these terrorists from off our shores right into the heart of our country makes us safer.”
Rep. Jimmy Duncan (R-TN):“[Detainees] are not U.S. citizens and should not be given the same rights and privileges as if they were.[...] I do not support any plan for these prisoners that puts them on U.S. soil.”
Republican obstructionist?

One person - Harry Reid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 90s RnB Thread (Aug '12) 5 min Halle Berry Sister 415
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 6 min Don Barros Serrano 259
why do white people hate other races so much 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 243
Now nighurs in Balti targeting Asian businesses! 8 min DerekJ 7
New name for the USA. 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 100
Should Police Lay Their Badges Down? 14 min jethro and his co... 17
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 14 min Halle Berry Sister 33,557
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 30 min Bogemille 283
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 2 hr tropical woman 86
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 hr Raada 120,468
More from around the web