Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
996,281 - 996,300 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 42 min ago
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how so? moving oil by pipeline is far more efficient than by truck and rail...
And far more susceptible to acts of terrorism or vandalism.
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

ptbw forever wrote:
I see that the leftists on here are just as stupid and delusional as they were when I left for my short break.

Home sweet home.
Did you suck a lot co ck in jail or did you just bottom up?
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Now I was going to say you < finally > made the grade with this accent. It was funny too.

But then, you just had to get nasty ...
fake new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You'a so stupid'a itta makea me'a wonder why'a you'a even gotta da
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be nasty about it. I thought you meant Dave. Go have a Hot Pocket.
"nasty"? Did you slur, "nasty"?... LOL ... lily boca raton fl: "Nasty Biatch of the Year" ... LOL
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Global warming and not alcohol will cause an increase in bar room brawls...

'Climate change is expected to drive up temperatures in many regions, which will “systematically increase the risk of many types of conflict” ranging from barroom brawls and rape to civil wars and international disputes, according to the article.'

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-01/glob...
You have proven beyond a shadow of doubt that you're a stupid tea bag azzhole. Now be like GWB and declare mission accomplished and go fk yourself.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Again son, I didn't know he was sentenced!
As far as I know, that hasn't been handed down yet.
So... really... you must be the one smoking, snorting, consuming or injecting son.
Ok....

Doophus...
put away your torch and your pitchfork...

I showed you what the max sentencing COULD BE....for his convictions...

wait until after the sentencing before you riot and burn the place up ok?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why Assad is complying with the agreement.... you are too funny.
To paticipate at all, Obama signed an agreement that requires the United States to help ensure the stability of the existing government (Assad government) to ensure the security of the chemical weapons so they can be verified and disposed of.
So far, they can't even be verified. Obama walked into a trap the entire world could see. That's why the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence. For Obama to do anything, he would have had to do it alone without one single country with him... which was exactly the trap Putin set.
You are delusional.
he complied with much of it at the beginning. but that is irrelevant to the fact that it was Putin who backed down in his own backyard defending his last ally...

facts are fun!

in fact, some of them have already been found shipped and destroyed...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...

why do you continue to make such an ass of your self talking about crap you have absolutely no freakin clue about?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he complied with much of it at the beginning. but that is irrelevant to the fact that it was Putin who backed down in his own backyard defending his last ally...
facts are fun!
in fact, some of them have already been found shipped and destroyed...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid...
why do you continue to make such an ass of your self talking about crap you have absolutely no freakin clue about?
You are referencing the telegraph.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Global warming and not alcohol will cause an increase in bar room brawls...
'Climate change is expected to drive up temperatures in many regions, which will “systematically increase the risk of many types of conflict” ranging from barroom brawls and rape to civil wars and international disputes, according to the article.'
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-01/glob...
hot summer nights in cities are correlated with higher crime rates.

fullmoon nights are not...at all. that BS has been debunked a hundred times...no effect.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you think shipping all that oil by rail and truck is going to have less of an environmental impact?
The traincars have to go in both directions__one of them empty so that's an added expense and also adds to the environmental risk.. That's a big negative even though the cars can be diverted to other locations if need be. The BNSF routes can be viewed on line and one can easily see that flexibility.

The argument to build the Keystone has been that it will provide thousands of jobs (untrue) and that it will reduce the US dependency on foreign oil thus lowering the price at the pump (also untrue) so basically it's just one more bullsht political issue.

It will get built, everyone knows that but at only 36 inches and so so supply on Canada's end there will remain the need for Buffet's RR.

The winners are the brokers, foreign shipping companies and the canal operator__nothing new there.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, if you think simply repeating the same questions over and over and over, or simply stating your opinions as some sort of 'fact' or demanding others answer you is considered "... pounding on them," you're sadly mistaken!
Dd Oama lie wen he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?

And why do you still pretend to live in Hawaii?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see if we can keep this simple.
Tell me son... who paid for Alaska?
Let's see if we can keep this simple.
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence."

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hot summer nights in cities are correlated with higher crime rates.
fullmoon nights are not...at all. that BS has been debunked a hundred times...no effect.
Well, in winter, those criminals have to wear a hoodie because it's cold.:-D
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Actually I'm going to Longshots for the prerace happy hour. As I said I don't buy them I make them from scratch. Much better than some frozen thing.
"Hot Possum?"

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referencing the telegraph.
just the first site at teh top of a long page for CWs shipped out of Syria.

you could, and should have before you posted and made such an ass o yourself...again...yet once again...) checked out any of the other sites showing tht they ahve already found and shipped CWs out of Syria, so your claim that none have even been verified is total bullshit as all your posts are.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The traincars have to go in both directions__one of them empty so that's an added expense and also adds to the environmental risk.. That's a big negative even though the cars can be diverted to other locations if need be. The BNSF routes can be viewed on line and one can easily see that flexibility.
The argument to build the Keystone has been that it will provide thousands of jobs (untrue) and that it will reduce the US dependency on foreign oil thus lowering the price at the pump (also untrue) so basically it's just one more bullsht political issue.
It will get built, everyone knows that but at only 36 inches and so so supply on Canada's end there will remain the need for Buffet's RR.
The winners are the brokers, foreign shipping companies and the canal operator__nothing new there.
only idiots would make those arguments...
dem

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>"Hot Possum?"
Lol
ptbw forever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you suck a lot co ck in jail or did you just bottom up?
I like them both.
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

I had heard that. And the fact that it was medically documented that Adam Lanza suffered from Asperger's Syndrome, which effects coordination of motor skills, how he carried all that heavy artillery is questionable .... But how he did all of that shooting, no misses, as in no wounded ... All within 11 minutes? Is very questionable. Something's not right.

PS The 3 things that stand out:
1) The Medical Examiner/Coroner not allowing the parents to view their childrens' dead bodies - Isn't positive identification always made through "someone" viewing the deceased's body?
2) Why did the FBI seal this case?
3) Motive, Agenda for ( an alleged ) false flag ?

That school has been knocked down.
Sure all of the surveillance cameras were/are long gone as well.
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
I have associates that have videos of the event that does NOT correspond to what the media has shown.
One of those videos shows a person in camo running into the woods behind the school with NO ONE in pursuit before LE arrived
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
Doophus...
put away your torch and your pitchfork...
I showed you what the max sentencing COULD BE....for his convictions...
wait until after the sentencing before you riot and burn the place up ok?
lol! That's right son.

You showed me what it COULD be.

Now if you said that was the MINIMUM, that's another matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

250 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
When it comes to the discussion of abortions! 7 min Imgreat 1
Roofis want to bully and intimidate AA's. GTFOH 9 min Blacks are Pitiful 7
Can a teen provide a stable future for their ch... 14 min Blacks are Pitiful 2
WW take naked WW on leash for a walk! 16 min Blacks are Pitiful 4
Ebola Virus & AIDS 22 min Blacks are Pitiful 6
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 27 min Liberals are Pitiful 5,138
how many white people want to serve black? (Feb '11) 29 min neal 46
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 32 min Carly HI YAH 2,896
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 3 hr Loulou 78,877
Africans spreading the Ebola Virus like wildfire 3 hr asho 175
I Love White Police Officers!!!!!!!! 5 hr BM Moving ON 131
Another BLACK man cheats on his WW 6 hr OOO 40
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••