Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1406336 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1083577 Feb 20, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Do you have to stand up to play Wii golf?
Not if you are an old cripple like galt.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1083578 Feb 20, 2014
Hot Pockets recalled, may contain “diseased and unsound animals”
A massive California meat recall is affecting the popular microwave snack
Flack: time to throw away your Hotpockets!
Don't buy them. My home made ones are far superior!!!
dem

United States

#1083579 Feb 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I thought it was the silverback jubilee.
Why?
Were they fkn your daughter?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1083580 Feb 20, 2014
Do you have to stand up to play Wii golf?
Not in your condition
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1083581 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
As Realtime suggested; it may have been a staged publicity stunt. I think if it was real; that idiot may have started shooting at them. Miami Beach is a diverse population; no wants a redneck racist murderer there and one day Zimmerman will meet his match.
Yess'a. He meet'a his match'a, anna he meet'a his gas'a cann'a.
dem

United States

#1083582 Feb 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
Talking to yourself won't help, old lady.
We already have right wing morons trying g that.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1083583 Feb 20, 2014
positronium wrote:
Now that's'a really'a classy. You'a showin'a your stripse'a now'a, honey.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#1083584 Feb 20, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Come here boy and sniff my azz like you like to do.
Quit following me
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1083586 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
As Realtime suggested; it may have been a staged publicity stunt. I think if it was real; that idiot may have started shooting at them. Miami Beach is a diverse population; no wants a redneck racist murderer there and one day Zimmerman will meet his match.
If his match gets close enough to your breath, Boca will surely blow up.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1083587 Feb 20, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a religious dispensation.
One of the perks of being an agent of The Lord.
Yous gotta show'a me how'a dat'a done'a?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#1083588 Feb 20, 2014
Hot Pockets recalled, may contain “diseased and unsound animals”
A massive California meat recall is affecting the popular microwave snack
Flack: time to throw away your Hotpockets!
Besides there is that word again,'may'. The government is just mad because Caesar didn't get to put his seal on it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1083589 Feb 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
And those foreign corporations probably pay more than those based in America. Twenty-six major American corporations (including General Electric, Boeing, Verizon, and Mattel) have paid no tax for the last four years despite billions in profits.
You forgot GM....

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#1083590 Feb 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they are US corporations.
If they don't want to pay US taxes then perhaps they should move to another country.
And they will in droves if you libtards insist on doing what you say. Here is a clue DumbDave. The US population is around 330 million. The population of the rest of the world is 7.4 trillion. Guess where the business is going to be?
dem

United States

#1083591 Feb 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't a Cold War parallel. This is merely one world leader making another head of state look like what he actually is - an amateur fraud completely out of his league.
Putin has made Obama look like an amateur whore on stage waiting for the donkey to come out and do his show in Tijuana every time they met, starting with the strategic arms agreement Putin forced Obama to sign that required the US destroy half of its nuclear arsenal and Russia could keep all of its nuclear wareads, giving Russia about a 4 to 1 advantage, while China adds a couple hundred nukes to their stockpile every year.The last time Obama challenged Putin, Obama walked into a trap a blind idiot would recognize, and afterward the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence in a slam dunk case against the Syrian government.

The best thing for the United States is for Obama to just play golf until his term ends. He has been a disaster. That will not change because Obama will always be the ignorant lying fraud you see today, and it should be obvious by now what happens to lying fraud amateurs when they meet real heads of states out there in the real world.
Did you have to shave that prostitute immigrant that would become your bride with a weed whacker?

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1083592 Feb 20, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well'a, you knows'a whatta I think'a of your skills with'a da factas, butta you gotta give'a me, Luigi, a little'a credit'a too, right?
Yes, you get credit too. Fact is, I doubt anyone can really penetrate his anchorless reality. His hallucinations are real to him. Can't fight it.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#1083593 Feb 20, 2014
Should have been billion.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1083594 Feb 20, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a religious dispensation.
One of the perks of being an agent of The Lord.
more from the Social Sciences...

Anthropology....

those crazy people in "Mesoamerica"

"Aztec Human Sacrifice"

http://anthropology.msu.edu/anp264-ss13/2013/...
dem

United States

#1083595 Feb 20, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Quit following me
Kevin's not here, beitch boi.
Go whine somewhere else.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1083596 Feb 20, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that you're giving us forty-year-old info, there, Sherlock? Bet Wendy was a real looker back in the day...
From Orwell's "Animal Farm"....

“Do not imagine, comrades, that leadership is a pleasure. On the contrary, it is a deep and heavy responsibility. No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?”- Squealer

(Squealer represented Pravda, a propaganda-ridden Russian newspaper.)

Old Major, the old boar who represented Lenin, summoned all of the animals to assemble in the barn to relay a message. The message was simple: all animals are equal.

In Orwell's own words:

“Every line of serious work that I have written since 1936 has been written, directly or indirectly, against totalitarianism; Animal Farm was the first book in which I tried, with full consciousness of what I was doing, to fuse political purpose and artistic purpose into one whole.”-George Orwell

Right now we have a boar with the same message as Old Major and a media with the same propaganda as Squealer. Orwell is probably rolling over in his grave.
dem

United States

#1083597 Feb 20, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>Yous gotta show'a me how'a dat'a done'a?
The little kkkweer Ricky F is a known cry baby that resorts to tearful manifestos to the mods.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 2 min Kato 343
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 3 min Moses 326
Trump takes off the gloves ByeBye Billary 7 min Hillary 2016 2
99% of us white women prefer WHITE over BLACK (Jul '09) 11 min T-BOS 161
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min Moses 47,398
Question for the Trump White-Trash........ 12 min Hillary 2016 1
Why are SUICIDE rates rising for Black men? (Sep '13) 26 min T-BOS 161
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 36 min nave 41
More from around the web