Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1082250 Feb 18, 2014
Over seven in 10 Obama voters, and 55 percent of Democrats, regret voting for President Obama’s reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama’s reelection a simple question:“Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”

— Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.

— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.

LOL
dem

United States

#1082251 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
<quoted text>What's the source of these 'stats'? The government? Ha ha ha ha ha!
Better head for the birther threads you ignorant jagoff.
dem

United States

#1082252 Feb 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
this is why BO has trillion dollar deficits:

Barack Obama : The Spending King - The Rush Limbaugh Show
www.rushlimbaugh.com › Archives (May 24, 2012)May 24, 2012 ·... of Obama spending added to the budget, bammo, the budget baseline ... Obama's stimulus he still spent ... Bush expanded the ...

All it takes is just this one story, this one assertion, this one opinion piece from this guy. Lo and behold, by the middle of the afternoon yesterday, after the program was over, you had the spokeskid, Jay Carney, citing the piece, and Obama citing the piece, and I think it's kind of hilarious. It's almost like Obama has taken the bait now. Not that this guy intended to bait Obama. I think the story ends up being the bait 'cause it isn't true. But here's Obama, three-and-a-half years knowing full well how much he's spending because he intends to. It's part of his plan. His spending is directly tied and correlated to the shrinkage of the private sector, which he also intends.

This statistic doesn't lie. Obama has added more to the national debt in three-and-a-half years than all the previous presidents combined. His deficits are more than all the previous presidents combined. How do you do that if you're not a record setting spender? So Obama and Carney, everybody in the regime, they know full well that they're the spending kings. And all of a sudden the story comes out and they point to it like first graders who have just been exonerated for not breaking the window. "See? He did it! He did it! I didn't do it. He did it." And so now they're out there defending this thing, and it can be easily refuted honestly and truthfully, which the Drive-Bys are not gonna do. The Drive-Bys are gonna pick it up and run with it.
You look funny sucking that fat fks co ck in public.
dem

United States

#1082253 Feb 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Give it to the fish son.
Tea bag idiots have no idea about the science of the food chain.
dem

United States

#1082254 Feb 18, 2014
Flack popped in last week with a stock market report when it was down 400 some points. Lol
His first report since 2009
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082255 Feb 18, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only some news outlets are reporting this from declassified information that was released.
You won't hear about it from your liberal media outlets. Too much information isn't good for you.
only some outlets. that's rich. but yeah, when i went to go look for the testimony the only sites that knew anything about it were all right wing and somehow none of them had a link to the transcript....because there is none. there is only this.

Exclusive: Inhofe Demands Obama Answers on Benghazi

"In February of last year, the Senate Armed Services Committee held a hearing on Benghazi. There I asked former-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta if he recognized it was a terrorist attack. Panetta responded that upon learning the type of weapons involved and that a second attack had taken place:‘There was no question in my mind this was a terrorist attack."

http://blog.heritage.org/2014/02/05/exclusive...

and maybe you don't know this, but most media outlets won't use Heritage, or right wing nutjobs, as source for a very good reason.

but if there is a transcript i'd really like to see it.
dem

United States

#1082256 Feb 18, 2014
In_Cold_Blood wrote:
Over seven in 10 Obama voters, and 55 percent of Democrats, regret voting for President ObamaÂ’s reelection in 2012, according to a new Economist/YouGov.com poll.

The poll asked those who voted for Obama’s reelection a simple question:“Do you regret voting for Barack Obama?”

— Overall, 71 percent said yes, 26 percent no.

— 55 percent of Democrats said yes, as did 71 percent of independents.

LOL
Does that mean you didn't lose the last two elections to a black dude, ignorant tea bag pussccceee

Level 1

Since: May 11

Landisburg, PA

#1082257 Feb 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
www.rushlimbaugh.com › Archives (May 24, 2012)May 24, 2012 ·... of Obama spending added to the budget, bammo, the budget baseline ... Obama's stimulus he still spent ... Bush expanded the ...
All it takes is just this one story, this one assertion, this one opinion piece from this guy. Lo and behold, by the middle of the afternoon yesterday, after the program was over, you had the spokeskid, Jay Carney, citing the piece, and Obama citing the piece, and I think it's kind of hilarious. It's almost like Obama has taken the bait now. Not that this guy intended to bait Obama. I think the story ends up being the bait 'cause it isn't true. But here's Obama, three-and-a-half years knowing full well how much he's spending because he intends to. It's part of his plan. His spending is directly tied and correlated to the shrinkage of the private sector, which he also intends.
This statistic doesn't lie. Obama has added more to the national debt in three-and-a-half years than all the previous presidents combined. His deficits are more than all the previous presidents combined. How do you do that if you're not a record setting spender? So Obama and Carney, everybody in the regime, they know full well that they're the spending kings. And all of a sudden the story comes out and they point to it like first graders who have just been exonerated for not breaking the window. "See? He did it! He did it! I didn't do it. He did it." And so now they're out there defending this thing, and it can be easily refuted honestly and truthfully, which the Drive-Bys are not gonna do. The Drive-Bys are gonna pick it up and run with it.
You said :"Obama has added more to the national debt in three-and-a-half years than all the previous presidents combined."

All the previous presidents combined put in 10.6 trillion dollars. What was that debt 3 1/2 years into Obama's term?

F*cking moron.
dem

United States

#1082258 Feb 18, 2014
Finally there's some good news for America's near-retirees, hit disproportionately by lay-offs during the great recession and left without decent job prospects. They're also the people who are getting hit by the health issues of middle-age, a reality that has bankrupted millions of Americans. And they're the population benefiting most from Obamacare in this early stage.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1082259 Feb 18, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>.. it's certainly not forgetful....
President Obama is black and trolls have problems with this.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1082260 Feb 18, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
only some outlets. that's rich. but yeah, when i went to go look for the testimony the only sites that knew anything about it were all right wing and somehow none of them had a link to the transcript....because there is none. there is only this.
Exclusive: Inhofe Demands Obama Answers on Benghazi
"In February of last year, the Senate Armed Services Committee held a hearing on Benghazi. There I asked former-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta if he recognized it was a terrorist attack. Panetta responded that upon learning the type of weapons involved and that a second attack had taken place:‘There was no question in my mind this was a terrorist attack."
http://blog.heritage.org/2014/02/05/exclusive...
and maybe you don't know this, but most media outlets won't use Heritage, or right wing nutjobs, as source for a very good reason.
but if there is a transcript i'd really like to see it.
lol! you just might get the 'Don't shoot me, I'm just the messenger' spiel from Lola.

It's sop....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1082261 Feb 18, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Obama’s Budget: Spending Too High, But Bush Was Worse

http://www.cato.org/blog/obamas-budget-spendi...

like i was saying about doorsteps......

(I hate it that I have to personally experience the dumbing down of America.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082262 Feb 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxpayers should not be picking up the tab for "first class" care. If you want it, pay for it. There is nothing in the Affordable Care Act that prevents you from accessing that high-in-the-sky coverage that you feel you are entitled to.(I know, I know...ending a sentence with a preposition is a no-no..bite me).
fools like you continually confuse insurance with quality of medical care...

anything less than first-class care is criminal....

and government medicine will replace American doctors with Bangladesh butchers.....
dem

United States

#1082263 Feb 18, 2014
Carol and her Husband Got a silver plan that covers both of them for $70 a month. Previously my mom was paying over $550.00 a month for HERSELF.
I wonder how many people are in similar situations, and I wonder what the stimulative effect of them suddenly having an extra $400+ a month to spend will be.
dem

United States

#1082264 Feb 18, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>You said :"Obama has added more to the national debt in three-and-a-half years than all the previous presidents combined."

All the previous presidents combined put in 10.6 trillion dollars. What was that debt 3 1/2 years into Obama's term?

F*cking moron.
He's one of the willfully ignorant tea bag terrorists. Spreading lies cause he's a failure in life.
dem

United States

#1082265 Feb 18, 2014
Everyday I have to delouse this cesspool of tea bag germs.
Might have to start the death camps.
dem

United States

#1082267 Feb 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>fools like you continually confuse insurance with quality of medical care...

and government medicine will replace American doctors with Bangladesh butchers.....
Lol!
Says the old fk with catastrophic frat boy insurance.
dem

United States

#1082268 Feb 18, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>fools like you continually confuse insurance with quality of medical care...

Wanna suck some water out of my co ck, lady?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1082269 Feb 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We forgo the cart and walk. It's a great form of exercise and camaraderie among friends. Besides, it gives us something to do when travelling. Cape Cod's Highland Links is already a sand pit with non-irrigated fairways. Located right on the ocean, it is a terrible course but an experience to be enjoyed....once..even if all you want to do is take a walk.
walking is great where the course permits same and where walking is practical, which it is not on many modern courses......

just be sure to stay in position whether you walk or ride....

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1082270 Feb 18, 2014
Miley Cyrus Gives Bill Clinton Simulated Blow Job – What About Other Democrats?

Perhaps Miley Cyrus could re-inact the late Ted Kennedy and Chris Dodd in a ‘sandwich’ for her next act. Why not? She loves Democrats. How about a three way between Houston Mayor Anise Parker, and her wife? What about a gang bang with the entire Congressional Black Caucus? Wouldn’t that elevate the shock value higher than anything she’s done so far? For Miley, it’s so many sex acts with Democrats, so little time.

Typical left wing degenerate.

http://blurbrain.com/miley-cyrus-gives-bill-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating African American men 1 min Curiousgirl 44
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 104,446
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Glimmer 30,236
Is savant really a Black man or just a white tr... 12 min African AE 3
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 12 min KiloEcho 3,409
Brittney Payton Is Marrying a White Man (Apr '12) 17 min awake 146
BM Says BM Shot By Cop Is Due To Single Parenting! 52 min KIP 25
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 56 min Glimmer 28,570
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 1 hr Homey Sock 344
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 3 hr AlwaysOnPoint 229
More from around the web