Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,616)

Showing posts 992,301 - 992,320 of1,072,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“J' accuse”

Since: Oct 07

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Congress gives the authority to the administration and then the administration does it, it ain't unconstitutional.
Is the US House part of Congress? Haven't heard of them authorizing any pen or Obamaphone. BO is a traitor and a criminal. Likely you are too.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the US House part of Congress? Haven't heard of them authorizing any pen or Obamaphone. BO is a traitor and a criminal. Likely you are too.
Dude, can you get me some of that good weed out there? I'll pay you, honest.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
Despite Ocommiekare, it's predicted in 10 years 31 million will be uninsured, the same number that were uninsured before.
Demorat supporters are sooooooo stupid.
Fail.
predicted by whom? idiots like you that deny the truth in front of your face?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
Despite Ocommiekare, it's predicted in 10 years 31 million will be uninsured, the same number that were uninsured before.
Demorat supporters are sooooooo stupid.
Fail.
Typical republican. You're assuming population growth in that period but, increasingly, Mexicans are following the money as U.S. Corporations move more and more business to Guadalajara. I only want to live long enough to see the U.S. population begin it's decline into pointlessness. Well, that and the death of market capitalism,(rubs hands together greedily like Mr. Burns - same look.)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? A retard like you has plenty of weed and dementia.

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get you a lid, need any "horse", got a good deal on that right now?
Bukkett

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama voting Democ-RAT liberal morons have no life.
Yes, this idiot lives here. Topix is the idiot's life.
Yup!
You're so awesome and smart, I support you. Keep telling them!

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama voting Democ-RAT liberal morons have no life.
Yes, this idiot lives here. Topix is the idiot's life.
Yup!
It's my conclusion not one of the libs on here has a job, likely receives guv. freebies, explains their attitudes towards other people's money.

"Please, sir, I want more" :)
Bukkett

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but..but...but...
Did you REALLY write all that goofy stuff? An apartment overlooking CP??? Why'd you buy that? So you'd have a place where you could set up and shoot liberal Jews from the balcony? Hahahahahahah, yup, I'm the low-life alright. Hahahahahahahahahahah..
Hey be quiet! That's my friend you're talking to! Zip it Yawkie!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

I think I've figured out why southerners go all to pieces when there's an inch of snow. It may look white on the surface, but just underneath, there's that unpredictable black ice.
E23Jer34

Hoyvík, Faroe Islands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

new yawk wrote:
Yep, wrong *threat*...
You're looking for "Messianic Jews ( are ) being persecuted in Israel" thread.
So, who are you on THAT thread ....
Cause it 'aint' E23Jer34!
Troll ...
<quoted text>
Yes i am the same nick and the same name debating about the holy people. "Messianic Jews ( are ) being persecuted in Israel" I'm in that threat and i'm using the same nick - have done that ever since i came here 2 weeks ago or something.

don't invent stuff you liar!!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>predicted by whom? idiots like you that deny the truth in front of your face?
Naw...

Must have heard it from "conservatives" like you, liar!

Right Hyime!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
The New York Times reported that the White House was reopening OPA because it was "defending Democratic control of the Senate and taking back the House from Republicans." This constitutes a direct violation of the law!
But since O'bama's team has been having trouble raising money, the honeypot of taxpayer dollars just looks too good to ignore.
Whatever happened to dandruff-boy? You two still tight?(Speaking figuratively, of course.)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Hey Hyime!

How's your Glow Bull Warming doing, liberal?

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

As Predicted, ObamaCare Plunges Into 'Utter Chaos'- Forbes

www.forbes.com/.../as-predicted-obamacare-plu... ;

Forbes

Dec 27, 2013 -“With no clarity as to when people should sign up and who they should pay .... A 45-year-old who didn't have insurance at all can't. Why don't people who couldn't afford a plan in the first place deserve the same kind of help as ..... The current projected cost for Obamacare is $ 2.7 TRILLION over 10 years.

[PDF]
Physician Shortages to Worsen Without Increases in ...- AAMC

https://www.aamc.org/download/.../data/&#... ;

Association of American...

expansion of the number of Americans over age 65.... for training positions is essential to address the projected shortfall.... only 7 percent in the next 10 years.... At the same time,... become newly insured as a result of health care reform.

Where Obamacare premiums will soar - Aug. 6, 2013 - CNN Money

money.cnn.com/2013/08/06/.../obamacare-premiu... ;

CNNMoney.com

Aug 6, 2013 - Residents of certain states will likely see their health insurance premiums go up ... if they buy insurance through state-based exchanges next year.... "People who are in their 50s with high blood pressure have no coverage options," he said.... This is because Obamacare requires that women pay the same ...

Fail,fail,fail

Ostupidakare will be the most costly disaster this country has ever seen, millions will suffer
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SURPRIZED wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/
QUOTE who="NOT SURPRIZED
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WAXYWAXTURD wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXYWASTURD wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
NOT SURPRIZED's TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
NOT SURPRIZED aka known as the stalker WAXYWAXTURD topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one!
Not Surprized! LOL

“J' accuse”

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Ten Obamacare Predictions for 2014 | National Review Online

www.nationalreview.com/.../ten-obamacare-pred... ;

National Review

Jan 6, 2014 - Ten Obamacare Predictions for 2014 - It's not going to be a good year for the law ... is actually just selecting a plan — the same as putting an item in the ... a year without government-approved health insurance, they have to pay a penalty tax .... That's an unverified number from the White House and, even if it ...

1. Many won’t pay: A sizeable share of the 2 million people who selected a private insurance plan before the 2013 deadline will not pay their share of the premiums and therefore won’t be covered by the plans in which the White House says they “enrolled.”

2. Others will stop paying: Even if people do pay their premiums for the first few months, we’ll wait to see how many people are still paying them later in the year and maintaining their insurance.

3. Many enrollees will be the newly-uninsured:

4. Another broken promise: Many members of Congress who voted for Obamacare did so because they wanted “universal coverage.” But we may end up further from that goal: If the numbers show that millions of those buying insurance on the exchanges had insurance before but lost it because it didn’t comply with Obamacare’s rules, we may wind up with fewer people with private insurance than before the $2.6 trillion law passed! That would be another betrayal of trust with the American people, who genuinely wanted to help expand access to health insurance.

5. Many uninsured won’t enroll: People will find that Obamacare’s high-deductible insurance policies just aren’t worth the exorbitant premiums — even after subsidies — and won’t buy. Faced with paying premiums of $3,000 or more a year and carrying a $4,000 annual deductible, millions just won’t see the value in buying the coverage.

Fail, fail, fail,, fail, fail

We told you so.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I can get you a lid, need any "horse", got a good deal on that right now?
Um... sure! Pick me up a dozen pintos and four thoroughbreds would ya? I'm dating a Chinee girl and she needs something fresh for dinner.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Hyime!
I have to assume you're stoned too?
Bukkett

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

Judged:

Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Hey Hyime!
*cheers loudly* put that in your pipe and smoke it Hyime!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 992,301 - 992,320 of1,072,040
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••