Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1618211 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078921 Feb 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how about the electron who started a weekly magazine covering current events?
Jeez, I missed all these. I knew you were one of the good ones, I just had to have faith.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1078922 Feb 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. Your dumbass posts show the rich are getting richer while the middle class & poor stagnate or lose ground.
This is redistribution of wealth that has been happening for decades.
It has to do with the wealthy people buying more & more control of Congress that then pass legislation favorable to their wants.
I would think that people who claim to want small government with a voice in that government would be against this redistribution.
But no, you people are too f*cking stupid & continue to support handing money to the wealthy in hopes they drop some crumbs for you.
Yes, dummy, the rich haven't increased their wealth more under Mr. Potato Head than any other president, send him a thank you note. Not for yourself of course, for the 1% he's enriched.

Under Obama, The Rich Get Richer While Everyone Else Gets ...
news.investors.com/...rich-get-richer-poor...... Cached
A new study shows that only the rich have made gains under Obama, while everyone else has seen their net worth decline.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1078923 Feb 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>My GF and i just talked about this..
it's not the mammogram itself that is the problem, it is what people do with the iformation this gives them.
much like the prostate cancer tests. many men find they may have a tumor but most of those tumors found will not affect them in their lifetime at all. what men do with info is the issue....
I wonder what the ARRT thinks of this study that is questioning the validity of mammograms?

https://www.arrt.org/
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078925 Feb 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you claim to know anythign at all about what's in the Constitution. You have to be the most ignorant person here. Let's quote the Constitution again.
"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
This is the only time the president can send troops into any state.
But, if you wanted anyone to give you credibility, you could have cited those cases that established what you think is precedent. Obviously, you're just mindlessly regurgitating your indoctrination.
You're an idiot.
Well, then and whenever the governor goes all whiney baby on us,(little baby voice) "Help me. Help me. Please help me the water's gone and my car just sank into the driveway. Help me please."
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078927 Feb 12, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dummy, the rich haven't increased their wealth more under Mr. Potato Head than any other president, send him a thank you note. Not for yourself of course, for the 1% he's enriched.
Under Obama, The Rich Get Richer While Everyone Else Gets ...
news.investors.com/...rich-get-richer-poor...... Cached
A new study shows that only the rich have made gains under Obama, while everyone else has seen their net worth decline.
Just in case we needed another demonstration of what thinking in a vacuum looks like.

“you know i know”

denver

#1078929 Feb 12, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Certainly you are so stupid to think that Republicans don't push industry subsidies.
If you really gave a sh*t, you'd be having a fit that the oil companies that made tens of billions in profits get subsidies that Republicans fight tooth & nail to keep.
Oil=good

You=ignorant drone

Doofy Davey's daily rant "the oil cos. wah,wah,wah"
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078930 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeez, I missed all these. I knew you were one of the good ones, I just had to have faith.
But you do have faith! You are a card carrying member of the liberal church cult of moron.

Hope that works out for you, libtarded name stealer lowlife!

Hold your breath waiting!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078932 Feb 12, 2014
Darn! It's so cold the Democrats have their hands in their own pockets!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078933 Feb 12, 2014
You know, you really need to take a long hard look at the way you process information.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078935 Feb 12, 2014
Good God my tits hurt! Jesus, they're swelled up like ripe pomegranates. I'd be proud of them if it didn't feel like my chest was going to explode.
P N A

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078936 Feb 12, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>...President Barack Obama on Wednesday formally signed an executive order raising the pay for employees of federal contract workers, but his attention was on a push for Congress to do the same for all Americans.
Obama came armed with an array of statistics and figures showing how he believes raising the hourly minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.10 would boost the economy, but with few details about the executive order he signed during the East Room ceremony.
Patricangelily wants her shoes back!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1078937 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then and whenever the governor goes all whiney baby on us,(little baby voice) "Help me. Help me. Please help me the water's gone and my car just sank into the driveway. Help me please."
All of your posts are (little baby voice), whiney failure liberal.

No need to tell us that, whiney liberal..

“you know i know”

denver

#1078938 Feb 12, 2014
NYT: Oil companies paid the most in taxes | The Daily Caller

dailycaller.com/.../nyt-oil-companies-paid-th... ;

The Daily Caller

May 29, 2013 - The three largest oil companies paid the most in taxes in absolute terms of all major corporations, according to data on S&P 500 companies ...

Which Companies Pay The Most In Taxes?- Forbes

www.forbes.com/sites/.../04/.../which-megacor... ;

Forbes

Apr 16, 2012 - We looked at income taxes paid by America's most profitable corporations. Big Oil took the biggest hit.

The Senate, in late March, voted down the president’s dumbass proposal 51-47 on a bill that needed 60 votes to survive. It’s unlikely that the senators spent much time poring over financial statements and annual reports. But if they had it might have given them a reason to vote against the president’s wishes. In 2011 these three oil giants each paid more in income taxes than any other corporation in America.

Now that you've been schooled Davey, fnd something else to whine about.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078939 Feb 12, 2014
Boy another day in the neighborhood, huh? Impermanence. That's the very reason I became a Buddhist in the first place. Well, that and the loose robes because I like the feeling of "the boys" swinging around loose in there.

“you know i know”

denver

#1078940 Feb 12, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case we needed another demonstration of what thinking in a vacuum looks like.
Just in case we needed another douchebag moron to deny the truth, here you are. Do you live on here? Apparently.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078941 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote;
Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Waxman wrote:#56397
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
QUOTE who="Waxman/Waxturds
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...
WAXTURDS wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
WAXTURDS wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K. I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
WAXTURDS TROLLING SOCKPUPPET JAMBOREE!
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
''woodenprick69'',,"DUMB AS A ROCK",,"Lily Barton","RUSH10ME ", obama_the_penius
"tell_it_like _it_ IS","Jorge Zimmerman", "Wilhelm From Germany", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, shinningelectr0n,Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, Black Wino,,NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
I just LOVE the "pertfolio" concept. I can just imaGINE!
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078942 Feb 12, 2014
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Oct 17, 2009
"NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now?
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information?
Oct 15, 2009
"NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person?
This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency.
Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.
Reply Jun 9, 2010
"NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Nuculur option, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions.
You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self.
Come on now...... What's your purpose ?
.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature....
Feb 26, 2010
NOT SURPRIZED wrote:
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems. Something tells me PS Three will be coming round the bend in the not too distant future. It appears you have too much time on your hands.
NOT SURPRIZED, the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! LOL

“you know i know”

denver

#1078943 Feb 12, 2014
BO's brownshirts remove toy gun from Toy Story's "Woody" doll at airport, good job, Heinrich.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078944 Feb 12, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
But you do have faith! You are a card carrying member of the liberal church cult of moron.
Hope that works out for you, libtarded name stealer lowlife!
Hold your breath waiting!
Yeah, but..but...but...

Did you REALLY write all that goofy stuff? An apartment overlooking CP??? Why'd you buy that? So you'd have a place where you could set up and shoot liberal Jews from the balcony? Hahahahahahah, yup, I'm the low-life alright. Hahahahahahahahahahah..

“you know i know”

denver

#1078945 Feb 12, 2014
Lnc wrote:
The Senate voted Wednesday to avert at least one chronic Washington political crisis for more than a year.
With a snowstorm bearing down on the capital, it approved a House-passed measure that allows the government to borrow more money to pay its bills through March 2015.
The White House signaled that President Barack Obama would sign the legislation, so the Senate vote was the last hurdle to resolving the debt ceiling issue until after the November congressional elections.
Wednesday's result was a blow to tea party conservatives who oppose any kind of increase in federal borrowing.
Filibuster denied
Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, a leader of the GOP tea party wing, mounted a filibuster attempt to force a 60-vote threshold for proceeding on the debt ceiling measure.
However, a dozen Republicans, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, joined Democrats to overcome the filibuster on a 67-31 procedural vote that avoided another politically damaging legislative impasse over spending.
The Democratic-controlled Senate then gave final approval by a 55-43 margin on strict party lines, with McConnell and the other Republicans who helped overcome the filibuster voting against the measure to reduce their political risk.
"We got a good outcome," said GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, one of the 12 who helped defeat the filibuster but then opposed the measure on the final vote.
Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said last week the debt ceiling must be raised by February 27, or the nation would risk a technical default.
After Wednesday's Senate votes, Lew said the debt ceiling plan along with a recent budget agreement and spending bill "will provide certainty and stability to businesses and financial markets and should add momentum to the economic growth forecasted in 2014."
To Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York, the defeat of the filibuster bid by Cruz signaled that "the American political world is moving in our direction."
"Republicans are trying to put tea party politics in the rear view mirror," he said.
Free quarter pounders with cheese and bacon for everyone, start the line on the south lawn, Chef BO will be serving up the pork, bring an EBT card and get free 20" rims, limit 4 per card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Latinos and Whiteness 13 min Snr 7
Black people leech off of white people 15 min nonetherearentnone 95
Can America Become 80% White Again? 17 min nonetherearentnone 94
Why doesn't Coretta Joe Young have a man? 58 min Cigar Face 26 3
Who Will Be The Next Hollweird Pervert Outed? 1 hr Lady Majestic Rising 11
White men love black women 1 hr Cigar Face 26 15
Master Lee... I hope Nat Turner didn't get you. 1 hr Ttt 1
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 8 hr bluestreak returns 449
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 9
More from around the web