Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659235 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1078168 Feb 11, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Evil men share the same dreams, like having control of the minds of others. Huxley saw this tendency in his time and expressed his concern.
Sam Harris is one of those evil men living today; dreaming dreams of domination. Funny how he doesn't consider his own dreams as immoral.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sam-harris/a-sc...
...suggesting that "somebody" use whatever means necessary to make people be moral, in other words, remove their ability to even "think" anything but what he considers moral. I wonder if he had these thoughts before he was taking LSD.
I have seen how the liberals change the culture to make murder a virtue. It is more sinister than most people know. Thank you for posting.
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078169 Feb 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
How your Blumpkinitis doing?
Maybe we shouldn't post to each other, dikwad.
You can always post to me, sugar... I love it when you talk dirty like that.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1078170 Feb 11, 2014
Hillary wrote:
<quoted text> "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" LOL
thtat we rescued so many people? quite a bit.
Seahawk

Seattle, WA

#1078171 Feb 11, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
And like everyday of your life you were getting teabagged down at the steam room.
It's certainly not the Democrat Party that split off & picked a poor name, toots ! LMAO !

St. Croix valley

#1078172 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are you right there, sweet potato pie. I've been over at Safeway stocking up on Twinkies and Co-Cola in advance of the big storm. This will make over 18 feet of snow we've had this winter and if you were here now I bet you'd be thinking about stowin some grub away too!
according to Walmart, the top items purchased in southern US states when hurricanes or big storms are coming are Pop Tarts and Beer.

St. Croix valley

#1078173 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Congress pass a law saying that companies were required to justify layoffs to the IRS???...
why would they need to?

shouldn't you have at least a third graders understanding of how our nation works? 2nd grade at least? why don't you?
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078174 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Congress pass a law saying that companies were required to justify layoffs to the IRS???...
Um.. when did Congress pass a law saying anything? If you can't spell "NO" you can't even be a republican politician.

Level 1

Prevented this

#1078175 Feb 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama lies once again....
along with welfare, the drug culture is the reason that the black community is in the crapper....
and now they want to spread the disease to middle class whites....
trickle up poverty brought to the suburbs--O'bama hates the them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1078176 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, are you right there, sweet potato pie. I've been over at Safeway stocking up on Twinkies and Co-Cola in advance of the big storm. This will make over 18 feet of snow we've had this winter and if you were here now I bet you'd be thinking about stowin some grub away too!
nobody is forcing you to live in Buffalo, now that a job is unnecessary....
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1078177 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>according to Walmart, the top items purchased in southern US states when hurricanes or big storms are coming are Pop Tarts and Beer.
How true, how true. Hey, did you hear that folks in Atlanta have DIED today trying to to put their chains on in advance of the big storm? Yeah, it seems to make the black folks really mad for some reason?
Hillary

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078178 Feb 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> thtat we rescued so many people? quite a bit.
I'll bet you can name 4 you didn't! "What DIFFERENCE does it make?"
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078179 Feb 11, 2014
LOL! Nice try, fake new yawk. "I" don't like Twinkies. And I only drink Diet Pepsi.

Coke is too sweet. But love "me" some Sweet Potato Pie!

O, maybe Sweet Potato Pie, like dumpling and sweet cakes is "rasis" by Steins's standards.

...:-(... Have a Cannoli instead of stuffin' your face with Twinkies.
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary

Satellite Beach, FL

#1078180 Feb 11, 2014
Seahawk wrote:
The only difference is Hillary & Obama were there when the coffins arrived in respect & teabaggers dance daily on the graves....
Oh, they witnessed the coffins. "What DIFFERENCE does it make?" ... then...
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078181 Feb 11, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen how the liberals change the culture to make murder a virtue. It is more sinister than most people know. Thank you for posting.
Well you certainly hit the nail on the head with that one. I've been posting for years about what a bunch of damn murderers those people are. Progressive, my foot!
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078182 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.. when did Congress pass a law saying anything? If you can't spell "NO" you can't even be a republican politician.
You see, a lot of people blame Reagan for trying to re-erect the plutocracy but it was actually Nancy's fault. The sleazy herd of republican ninnies heard, "Just say no!" and completely missed the point!

Level 1

Prevented this

#1078183 Feb 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you've left out the best part.
Harvard study says lack of Medicaid expansion in red states will kill thousands
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/06/harvard...
because of the way O'bamacare was structed, you moron. If there was no O'bamacare-these people you so hate would have coverage. Just because they live in a red state doesn't mean they were not affected by O'bamacare--bottom line, if there had never been an O'bama, there certainly would have never been an O'bama care--and millions would still of had coverage. Go spit on the rest of the democrat for what they did to the poor will ya? acting like you really care-sickening. Now there are massive amounts of suicides happening because of you democrats and your O'bama.
new yawk

East Amherst, NY

#1078184 Feb 11, 2014
True. But right now our jobs are worth staying in Buffalo.

We'll **relocate to a warmer climate when the time is right.

But,. I like the 4 Seasons.

**As you have allegedly done on this thread - From PA to a CA Locale ??

PS That's a fake new yawk you posted to, by the way.
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody is forcing you to live in Buffalo, now that a job is unnecessary....
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078185 Feb 11, 2014
Toles world...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/toles/

Brilliant, as always
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078186 Feb 11, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>because of the way O'bamacare was structed, you moron. If there was no O'bamacare-these people you so hate would have coverage. Just because they live in a red state doesn't mean they were not affected by O'bamacare--bottom line, if there had never been an O'bama, there certainly would have never been an O'bama care--and millions would still of had coverage. Go spit on the rest of the democrat for what they did to the poor will ya? acting like you really care-sickening. Now there are massive amounts of suicides happening because of you democrats and your O'bama.
Well, that and the fact that they haven't had a job that pays more than 8 dollars an hour in 5 years. But you're right, you're right, it was probably just business jettisoning the deadwood in advance of the new business cycle... or, maybe not... And of course Julia Roberts' sister had to go and bend the curve and kill herself just because her sister picked on her. The exception that proves the rule no doubt?

Say, are you following the Olympics? I only ask because the two wars are winding down and I assume they don't need you to follow the Army around anymore?
M Stein

New York, NY

#1078187 Feb 11, 2014
new yawk wrote:
True. But right now our jobs are worth staying in Buffalo.
We'll **relocate to a warmer climate when the time is right.
But,. I like the 4 Seasons.
**As you have allegedly done on this thread - From PA to a CA Locale ??
PS That's a fake new yawk you posted to, by the way.
<quoted text>
Fake? Mercy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks now control mainstream culture 1 min Snr 43
Is this KIP? 2 min Moore ridin off i... 53
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 7 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 88
Paul: Is Santa well endowed? 15 min moore luvs horse ... 4
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 15 min Harrisson 147
White Leftoid Cucks Don't Believe In What They ... 19 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 7
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 26 min White 17
"Jews will not replace us!" 5 hr Harrisson 96
More from around the web