Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 49,242)

Showing posts 984,821 - 984,840 of1,071,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong suspicion that people across the globe are snickering at the azzhole.
He's a one-trick pony and folks are getting bored with it.
America's enemies are thrilled with Obama's weakness and taking advantage every day....

America's friends are beginning to realize that they must set their own course....
Telegram Sam

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama promised the same infrastructure investments five years ago.
Even MSN knows it didn't go anywhere and we have less money now than we did then.
So why doesn't Obama know this too?
It's kind of sad - and embarrassing - he's going back to the same old broken promise he made five years ago just because it sounded good to liberals back then too.
He HAS to be hoping they're still in an Obama-induced coma - or they really are as stupid as he wants to believe.
Because there's no other reason he would do that. Even MSN isn't buying it anymore.
And you promised you would eat your dunce cap when he got re-elected. And you promised to take it and go home when the ACA wasn't repealed. You're still here wearing it!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Know who your neighbor is and...why Democrats are against the death penalty...

PEW 2005 Religion and Public Life Survey of 352 Dems and Repubs...
(yes, this is a small number)

but...

Question:
'Are you acquainted with one or more people in prison?"
these are percentages...
Yes answers..
D-23.8 percent
R-13.4 percent

Fried, J.(2008). "Democrats and Republicans: Rhetoric and Reality"
algora publishing : United States, pg 20
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I run my A/C maybe once or twice here in PA and use almost no heat at all from April to late October
no real need for heat above 65F or cooling below 85F...if one really cares about the environment....

except for NYC Bocajews.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Jerry Springer sat down with HuffPost Live on Tuesday, questioning why the public holds any hatred toward President Barack Obama.

Springer, who is hosting a new Discovery Channel series called "TABLOID," argued that "we have built such disrespect for the president" -- a thought that is unacceptable in his mind.

"Why would you ever hate Barack Obama?," Springer asked. "You may not like his policies. You may say 'respectfully sir, I disagree. I'm going to vote this way or I want that.' But is there a human being on the planet Earth that wouldn't want Barack Obama as a son? I mean look at what this young man has achieved, and what he's done on his own, and how he's become this great leader."

Springer has expressed similar support for Obama in the past. Back in July 2012, during the heat of Obama's reelection campaign, the longtime Democratic supporter described the president as "truly exceptional."

“He’s so competent and so smart, I just don't see why we wouldn't want him for four more years as president," Springer said at the time

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/jerr...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wood-burning stoves or fireplaces are prime contributors to air pollution....
banned in most parts of California....
i don't live anywhere near CA...for good reason.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what MANY have been trying to say--there's is NO good in the greedy, conniving no-ethics-libuhrul, robbing-hoodieTIC off of others peoples backs type of marxist commie jackboot zombie Constitutional breaching, lever pulling cheate type LOSERS.
They'll always be LOSERS, because LOSER is as LOSER does.
Lying azz losers.
I don't think you understand what a loser is:
los·er noun \&#712;lü-z&#601;r\
: someone or something that loses a game, contest, etc.
: someone who is harmed or put in a worse position as the result of something

The title of this site is, "Barak Obama, our next President".
Google, "President of the United States of America", he won, YOU lost, loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Even as most of us watched President Obama's State of the Union speech last night, we knew that the content of the speech did not matter much. On last night's "Daily Show," Jon Stewart recommended a few ways to change that.

Stewart questioned why Obama even bother with the State of the Union speech when he'd already released a Vine previewing the speech. "Why even go on with the speech? Why even go on? The rest of the speech is all jibbity-jabbity," he joked.

"And the Republicans could always give their awkward response speech," he continued. "It's such a more efficient way of introducing us to all these people who will never be president," playing clips of Bobby Jindal and Marco Rubio's infamously uncomfortable SOTU responses.

Besides, it's not as if congress listens to the President's demands he lays out during the State of the Union. Last year, only two of his requests were fulfilled by the least productive congress in history, pushing Obama to enact more executive orders without congress' approval.

"Yes, President Obama is apparently now in the 'f*ck it' stage of his presidency," Stewart said. "He's done talking to these people, and now he's just starting to tick things off his f*ck-it list."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/29/jon-...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wood-burning stoves or fireplaces are prime contributors to air pollution....
banned in most parts of California....
i thought you were talking about energy usage...in fact i know you were.

now you're a tree-hugging greenie?

do try to keep up with your own threads, dear....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Know who your neighbor is and...why Democrats are against the death penalty...

PEW 2005 Religion and Public Life Survey of 352 Dems and Repubs...
(yes, this is a small number)

but...

Question:
"Are you acquainted with one or more women in a romantic relationship with a man to whom they are not married?"

D-69.6 percent
R- 54.4 percent

algora publishing : United States, pg 20

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh you silly little man...you don't even know what communism is. perhaps ez ed can work with you on your vocabulary....
and here you just give us gibberish that didn't even make any sense...good job, little man.
Sure I do. It made another obnoxious spectacle of itself on TV last night.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it have been poetic justice if this buddy of Magic Moron would have taken a shot at him?
'Government Conspiracy' Triggered Highway Gunman's Rampage. Raulie Casteel thought drivers along Michigan's Interstate 96 were part of a government conspiracy against him, he said in court Monday.
So he started firing at 23 cars near Lapeer, home of Shinningmoron.
You need to get a life beyond writing shithouse wall poetry.

Behold the turtle: he only succeeds in moving somewhere when he sticks his neck out.

Doesn't work too well for Garden Slugs and Snails like you, though(Escargot).

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
did anybody watch???...
I didn't.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer proves himself an environmental criminal by using high-pollution fireplaces.....while criticizing coal-fired power plants that have extensive emission controls.....
Call the DA and press charges. I usually burn wood from naturally fallen trees, I get wood from a contractor that does storm cleanup and also get from fallen/dead trees from my own and my neighbor's property(they burn coal). Clearing the dead wood helps prevent forest fires and it's free heat basically. I make no criticism of power plants
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

angel wrote:
<quoted text> *Yawn* More irrelevant racist Bullshit from the Kentucky Coward who needs 50 different screen handles.
The Nation is moving on without you Kentucky Klanboy,same goes for any Topix teabagger who doesnt have enough guts to denounce you.
If I was a conservative I wouldnt want Neo Nazis as an albatross around my neck but fear of being called a 'Rino' makes for strange punk bedfellows I guess.pathetic.
I have 2 screen handles; one registered, and one not registered.

Some liberal dumbass continued to use my unregistered screen name so I had to register, but now I have forgotten my password because apparently that liberal dumbass left a long time ago.

As for an albatross, the left will eventually not only have to denounce and destroy the very black and brown supremacist groups that have supported them since the 70s, but you will also feel the full backlash for daring to talk about tolerance and equality while knowingly accepting and pandering to a huge voting block that wants nothing more than the genocide of white people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

If Democrats were not anti-white then I am sure psychopaths who want to kill every white person they can find would be against them as well, but yet they only threaten the RNC...

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Cathy McMorris Rodgers Completely Bombs Delivering The GOP’s SOTU Response
Tuesday evening, Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-WA) was tabbed by the Republican Party to deliver their official response to President Obama’s State of the Union address. Typically, this honor is given to what would be considered the opposing political party’s rising star. For instance, last year Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) delivered the GOP’s response last year, delivering a performance that was ridiculed nationwide and made Republicans question whether he was ready for prime-time. In 2011, Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) delivered the response and would later become the party’s nominee for Vice-President.
Meanwhile, Rodgers would hardly be considered a well-known, national entity. While she is considered the highest ranking female in the party due to her being Chair of the House Republican Conference, she is barely known by anyone but her own constituents and political insiders. It would seem that Republicans wanted a woman to deliver this response to try to convince the average voter watching that they are not waging a continuous ‘War on Women.’
I am just going to out and out say it. Cathy McMorris Rodgers was TERRIBLE. It was just about impossible to take her seriously during the entire address. It was almost entirely due to her delivery. We all knew what she would be discussing. It was going to be a by-the-numbers Republican refutation of everything that the President stands for, and that is exactly what we got. Discussion of free market solutions,‘compassionate conservatism’, more lies about the ACA, lower taxes, less regulations and smaller government.
It wasn’t the anecdotes about Obamacare cancellation notices or the insertion of religion towards the end of her address that made it bad, because those things were expected from a Republican response to the SOTU. No, it was her delivery. It came across as a mix of a kindergarten teacher doing story time with her kids and a tour guide who feels she needs to speak slowly and loudly for the foreign tourists. It was jarring and made one wonder what the GOP was thinking when they decided on her to offer their rebuttal.
This will mark the second year in a row where the official GOP response to the President’s State of the Union will be slammed by media critics and pundits. It will be tough to decide which one was worse. Do you go with Rubio’s dying thirst and continuous drinking of water during his speech? Or McMorris Rodgers speaking to America like we’re all a bunch of six-year olds?
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/28/cathy-...
"sonic"
Cut the BS.
NBC's Andrea Mitchell said "her speech, McMorris Ridgers" gave a speech that was more policy than politics and presented a kinder, gentler face for republican's.
I thought she did great. She was cool, calm and collected, the words of Kathy Allen, of Connections group a Seattle consulting group that is a consultant to many democrat election efforts.
Earlier returns from the national gave her high marks.
Peace
KMA

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a strong suspicion that people across the globe are snickering at the azzhole.
He's a one-trick pony and folks are getting bored with it.
oh please....you couldn't have a strong suspicion on which way to get out of a paper bag...

a proven idiot like you attempting to talk about global politics is the height of irony...

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
straddling a fence makes a person look like a politician...
yet it would seem your own study showed we are the smart ones.

i straddle no fences, i am just able to think for myself and discern a rational position on each issue by its merits...
Patriot

Fort Collins, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

Leaked! Food Lobby Threatens to Sue Any State that Tries to Label GMOs

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/01/leaked-fo...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Judged:

...know the guy and gal who is allowed to vote...

SOSS study form 2004

yes, its just a sampling folks from the state of Michigan...

'Initiated in October 1994, Michigan State University's State of the State Survey is the only survey conducted in Michigan designed to systematically monitor the public mood on important issues in major regions of the state. SOSS is administered by the Institute for Public Policy & Social Research's Office for Survey Research.'
http://ippsr.msu.edu/soss/

Question:
Female respondents: 341
Male respondents: 583
"Are you overweight?"

Men
D-42.6 percent
R-30.9 percent

Women
D-43.5
R-29.9

both
D-43.1
R-30.3

algora publishing : United States, pg 27

Healthy folks won't be needing OBBAMMIEKKKARE nearly as much....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 984,821 - 984,840 of1,071,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••