Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251649 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071291 Jan 29, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What what what diiii ffference at at at this point does does does it it make?
Signed the Doormat, Hillary Rodman Studdering (because of brain damage) Clinton.
Haven't you renounced your US citizenship yet?

Geez you'd better hurry!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071292 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing new, Barry regurgitated the same old stale lies and BS. You can take a nap now.
lol! Yes. You can go back to your natural state, Van Winkle!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1071294 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am tall, muscular, good looking, intelligent, agile and a genuine romantic, I could get any woman I wanted while you continue to masturbate to your latest edition of Playboy.
If I was a Democrat and had all those attributes I would probably be some pimp or playa, or whatever name idiots on the left give to male sluts.
"I could get any woman I wanted"

So why don't you have one, killer??

You're crazier than snakeshit.

You've become a weak comedy routine. Just go away.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071295 Jan 29, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid is welfare, whether they work a little or not...
Says the old racist jagoff that is using it as we speak.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071296 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? Obama took the exact same words from GWB's speech and used them in his own last night?
I'm going to have to look this up for myself. Not that I don't believe you but it's just too hard to believe if true.
lol! Why son? You believing untruths isn't just normal, it's natural!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071297 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope females don't have men's size 16 feet...
So.... you're claiming to be baby bigfoot now?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1071298 Jan 29, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Alright prove me wrong --I am willing to let you show the proof.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!

You're kidding, right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1071299 Jan 29, 2014
flack wrote:
DOW heads south after Fed announces another $10 billion cut in buying.Down 205 at this time.
the hot air is being let out of the balloon and the market will sink in proportion to the rotten Obama economy....

probably a good thing....
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1071300 Jan 29, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Stick to running for senator you imbecile.
When will you learn that you don't get to criticize people when you are by far the most useless user on this thread?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071301 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, there is no such term as "people of color" because white people are not the outlier or "other" population.
Second, I just got through telling you numbskulls that I would use the "N word" anywhere and everywhere I wanted to if I found a practical use for it, so obviously I am not afraid of anyone.
I am in favor of diversity, that is why I against the destruction of white America, white Canada, white Australian, white New Zealand, and totally against the non white invasion of the only truly white continent in the world in which my heritage revolves.
but they are the outlier.

you yourself attested to the fact that people of color were here before the first white person.

so that means white people originated from people of color. my understanding is that it was the result of a genetic mutation. which might have something to do with the fact that all people are roughly 99.5 percent genetically identical.

http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info:doi/1...

Location hidden

#1071302 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, there is no such term as "people of color" because white people are not the outlier or "other" population.
Second, I just got through telling you numbskulls that I would use the "N word" anywhere and everywhere I wanted to if I found a practical use for it, so obviously I am not afraid of anyone.
I am in favor of diversity, that is why I against the destruction of white America, white Canada, white Australian, white New Zealand, and totally against the non white invasion of the only truly white continent in the world in which my heritage revolves.
You don't seem to understand anything. How did yo get this stupid??

First off,

Person of color (plural: people of color; persons of color) is a term used primarily in the United States to describe any person who is not white. The term is meant to be inclusive among non-white groups, emphasizing common experiences of racism. People of color was introduced as a preferable replacement to both non-white and minority, which are also inclusive, because it frames the subject positively; non-white defines people in terms of what they are not (white), and minority frequently carries a subordinate connotation Style guides for writing from American Heritage, the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Mount Holyoke College, recommend the term over these alternatives. It may also be used with other collective categories of people such as students of color, men of color and women of color. People of Color typically refer to people of African, non-white Asian, non-white Hispanic and Latino, Pacific Islander, and Native American heritage. It may also be used to refer to mixed-race people.

----------

So how do racists like yourself refer to African, non-white Asian, non-white Hispanic and Latino, Pacific Islander, and Native American heritage people??

I mean, they're all the same to you nitwits?? No wonder you're getting destroyed.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071303 Jan 29, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"I could get any woman I wanted"
So why don't you have one, killer??
You're crazier than snakeshit.
You've become a weak comedy routine. Just go away.
sometimes I like to believe he's a young up and coming republican.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071304 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am tall, muscular, good looking, intelligent, agile and a genuine romantic, I could get any woman I wanted while you continue to masturbate to your latest edition of Playboy.
If I was a Democrat and had all those attributes I would probably be some pimp or playa, or whatever name idiots on the left give to male sluts.
You're fkn retarded. If you had a dk or a brain I'd be shocked.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1071305 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine if liberals had to actually fire anti-white commentators. Publications like theatlantic and salon would be literally out of writers.
because they write about right wing nutjobs?

not sure that counts as anti-white. i seem to remember some black right wing nutjobs. pretty sure they both get equal time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1071306 Jan 29, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Most pedophiles like you know your way around grade school restrooms, quell surpris
particularly homosexual and lesbian school teachers.....

nothing like granting open season hunting licenses to union thugs...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071307 Jan 29, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... you're claiming to be baby bigfoot now?
I thought after the last time he was here and I made him eat sh it by the shovelful we'd never see that sock again.

Location hidden

#1071308 Jan 29, 2014
I seem to have kept Carol away this evening.

She is embarassed by her Bin Laden duplicity.

I'm going to stick around, Carol.

No night shift for you tonight.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1071309 Jan 29, 2014
Philosophical genius.
That's what Sasquatch said. I couldn't think of it for a awhile

Location hidden

#1071310 Jan 29, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Most of the time I just ignore him. But, from time to time, I just can't resist assailing him with facts and truths. I realize it's an act of futility. Commonsensical he is not. You are, without a doubt, much better at dealing with his type than I am.
I've done it myself. Recently I debunked his comments about Vietnam. He neveer mentioned it again, but he's got an unlimited supply of insanity to unload.

It's pretty easy to take any of them off message and get them to shuckin' and jivin'. That's the fun part.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1071311 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the liberal media's skirts to hide behind anymore. The Senate Intelligence Committee's report let the cat out of the bag. Obama and Hillary knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack right after it began.
Not only did Obama and Hillary lie straight-faced to the families of the four victims of Benghazi at their funerals about the video but Obama stood in front of the UN two weeks after the attack STILL blaming the video.
Them's the real facts.
Surely you can't be this brain dead. You beginning to act more and more like DB every day.

Yes, Obama and Hillary knew Benghazi was a terrorist act. They said that from the very beginning. What they didn't know and what no one knew until after the closed circuit television video from the consulate was viewed was that there was no protests prior to the attack.

Why do you keep claiming that you read the Senate report when you obviously didn't?

"On September 18,2012, the FBI and CIA reviewed the closed circuit television video from the Mission facility that showed there were no protests prior to the attacks. Although information gathered from interviews with U.S. personnel who were on the ground during the attacks was shared informally between the FBI and CIA, it was not until two days later, on September 20, 2012, that the FBI disseminated its intelligence reports detailing such interviews......As a result of evidence from closed circuit videos and other reports, the IC changed its assessment about a protest in classified intelligence reports on September 24, 2012, to state there were no demonstrations or protests at the Temporary Mission Facility prior to the attacks." Got that??? Try, just try, to get your head around that date....SEPTEMBER 24th!!!

I don't recall Obama or Hillary speaking at the funerals for Benghazi victims. Perhaps you are referring to the September 14th ceremony for the victims. Got that??? SEPTEMBER 14TH!

And, as far as Obama's address to the United Nations on September 25th is concerned, Obama said the "crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world." Got that? "The Muslim World"!! He wasn't just speaking of Benghazi. He had just made reference to the diplomatic facilities in Egypt, Tunisia, and Yemen. To this day, there is no proof that the video did not help spark the terrorists attack on the mission. That is a FACT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Google 5 min LMAO 4
News The Civil War Is Over: Let The Battle Flag Be (Nov '11) 7 min Donny Brook 4,028
News CNN Poll: 57 Percent Say Confederate Flag Not R... 11 min U even troll on h... 20
Why do Whites ALWAYS STEAL from Black culture? (Apr '10) 14 min LMAO 42
White Women Paying Reparations 19 min Pam 22
"I n d e p e n d e n c e Day" O N L Y for whites 21 min LMAO 12
American BM are lost! 24 min Pam 20
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min www 122,289
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 30 min Stupid Thread 177
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 33 min Ronald 2,193
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 50 min audy17 30,856
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 34,293
More from around the web