Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457295 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1070477 Jan 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
"the problem with Executive power and executive privilege is that it is subject to abuse"
Barry Hussein 2007
talking about someone else, of course, what a hypocrite.
he also intimated that HE wouldn't be using it.
Deny it
If only karma was real...sigh..

Location hidden

#1070478 Jan 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a hammer...you wouldn't have thumbs.
I have a pipe wrench he can borrow.

>:}

“Understand people,”

Level 3

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#1070479 Jan 28, 2014
Dont feel like fishing thru prior posts to get this answer: anything interesting with the state of the union speech? Please inform.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1070480 Jan 28, 2014
UnderstandPeople wrote:
Dont feel like fishing thru prior posts to get this answer: anything interesting with the state of the union speech? Please inform.
the text is available for you to read or you could actually listen to it yourself.

if you are really that lazy, you don't care anyways, so why did you even ask?

Location hidden

#1070481 Jan 29, 2014
harmonious wrote:
OMG, Bonkers Barry has the nerve to mention changing tax laws as an incentive to increase American manufacturing, what's this Bozo done in the last 5 years? No frikkin' way is he going to lower taxes, lying douchebag.
Lowering them will hurry along the inevitable economic crash. The baby boomers are retiring and the new, younger work force is shrinking compared to what it was in earlier generations. It doesn't take a genius to determine what happens when there are less workers paying less taxes to feed an ever increasing population of "entitled" invading freeloaders. Riots.

Russia (and much of Europe) is also seeing a recent decline in the birth rate among the youngest of childbearing aged women. I don't see belligerent illegals being a cure for what ails any of these countries. They'll try it, inviting in young immigrants but it won't work. Sweden tried it and found that moochers, much like tigers, never change their stripes and now their elderly are preyed upon by "entitleds" who always want more freebies. No amount is ever enough, there is always a new, larger demand to replace a previously satisfied one.

Location hidden

#1070482 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that you are so easily proven wrong, a liar and a woman that will do the bidding of anyone for the right price? no, not jealous at all.
i pity you.
How dare you compare her to this...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/27/nati...

...kind of scum. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Location hidden

#1070483 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you don't buy into Obamacare, I and the IRS will punish you." That's almost like a threat.
He says to Congress, "Don't make me take my pen and phone and turn this country around if you don't cave into my every whim because I refuse to negotiate or compromise on any of my visions of grandeur." More like a parental threat but still a threat. But Obama likes to think of himself as a parent. He knows what's best and has to put his foot down sometimes..
Unfortunately, he's the leader of a two-party system of government. He doesn't do as well as a team player.
Obama is elitism on meth.

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_theory&quo... ;

Someone needs to make him go cold turkey.
angel

Boise, ID

#1070485 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you don't buy into Obamacare, I and the IRS will punish you." That's almost like a threat.
He says to Congress, "Don't make me take my pen and phone and turn this country around if you don't cave into my every whim because I refuse to negotiate or compromise on any of my visions of grandeur." More like a parental threat but still a threat. But Obama likes to think of himself as a parent. He knows what's best and has to put his foot down sometimes..
Unfortunately, he's the leader of a two-party system of government. He doesn't do as well as a team player.
The American people want action on many fronts.
Hobbled with a do nothing House of teabagging cultists who would rather obstruct then come up with solutions,whom are more interested then making Obama fail then helping Americans suceed he has every right to use the Executive Powers granted him by the Constitution.
Neither he or the American People are obligated to be held in thrall by a minority group of Rightist radicals,whether you and the rest of the Topix Bund like it or not.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1070487 Jan 29, 2014
"Liberals have their hearts in the right place, but their brains are up their asses. Sure, being mean is bad and being nice is good. But when the data contradicts their feelings, they have a meltdown. Guns prevent crime. Logging helps forests. Affirmative action is racist. Illegal immigration doesn’t work and neither does welfare. Public unions are too expensive and the more money we spend on education, the less effect it has.

When I tell liberals cold hard facts that undermine their platitudes, I realize they’ve never researched their beliefs. They don’t know that 10,000 illegals come here every day. They have no idea that barely 10% of whites marry outside of their race. Nobody told them the number of white-on-black rapes is virtually nonexistent.

It’s not hard to find this information, so all I can conclude from their ignorance is that they don’t really care. They like to spout clichés because it makes them feel good about themselves. If there was any substance to what they were saying, they’d know more than the one sentence that just came out of their mouth. To them politics is fashion, and to question them is as pointless as asking them why they wear flip-flops to work."
http://someofmybestfriendsarewhite.tumblr.com...

White nationalists destroying liberalism.
ptbw forever

Georgetown, IN

#1070488 Jan 29, 2014
"If I was ever counting in the first place, I would have lost count of the amount of times I’ve been accused of being ignorant, not reading books, not knowing history, etc.

To the Liberal mind, the only reason we could possibly have a different opinion to them is ignorance. It’s simply inconceivable to them that we might be well-informed about history, but still be pro-white.

The reason for this is simple.

Liberals don’t actually know anything about white history, and they project their ignorance onto us.

To the Liberal mind, white people beamed down from space 400 years ago to oppress non-whites. That’s when white history began, as far as they’re concerned.

When they accuse us of having never read a book, what they mean is “you’ve never read a Liberal book about how evil white people are”. What they mean is “you’ve never read the same books as me”.

When they accuse us of being ignorant of history, what they mean is “you’re ignorant of the particular period of history I cherry-pick”. What they mean is “you’re ignorant about the white colonisation of the Americas”.

Where they fail is in assuming that the white colonisation of the Americas is the be-all-and-end-all of white history.

White people have existed for longer than 400 years.

Try 40,000 years.

40,000 years of white history, and they ignore 99% of it.

So the next time a Liberal accuses you of being ignorant of history, ask them which period of history they’ve got in mind.

I guarantee they’re not talking about the Stone Age, the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, the Classical Age, the Dark Ages or the Middle Ages.

Liberals are the ones who ignore history. Not us."

Liberals are the real bigots and anti-intellectuals.
angel

Boise, ID

#1070489 Jan 29, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
"Liberals have their hearts in the right place, but their brains are up their asses. Sure, being mean is bad and being nice is good. But when the data contradicts their feelings, they have a meltdown. Guns prevent crime. Logging helps forests. Affirmative action is racist. Illegal immigration doesn’t work and neither does welfare. Public unions are too expensive and the more money we spend on education, the less effect it has.
When I tell liberals cold hard facts that undermine their platitudes, I realize they’ve never researched their beliefs. They don’t know that 10,000 illegals come here every day. They have no idea that barely 10% of whites marry outside of their race. Nobody told them the number of white-on-black rapes is virtually nonexistent.
It’s not hard to find this information, so all I can conclude from their ignorance is that they don’t really care. They like to spout clichés because it makes them feel good about themselves. If there was any substance to what they were saying, they’d know more than the one sentence that just came out of their mouth. To them politics is fashion, and to question them is as pointless as asking them why they wear flip-flops to work."
White nationalists destroying liberalism.
*Yawn* More irrelevant racist Bullshit from the Kentucky Coward who needs 50 different screen handles.
The Nation is moving on without you Kentucky Klanboy,same goes for any Topix teabagger who doesnt have enough guts to denounce you.
If I was a conservative I wouldnt want Neo Nazis as an albatross around my neck but fear of being called a 'Rino' makes for strange punk bedfellows I guess.pathetic.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1070490 Jan 29, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> We do not need to go to another country to look at the loans made & look at those that failed.
Do some research into the statistics involving CRA loans. You might actually discover what an ass you've been.
I've given you this information before. Let's see if it sticks this time.
The failed CRA loans were bundled into traunches, then "sold" to "Special Purpose Vehicles" created in foreign countries by these same companies bundling the traunches to remove the individual failed CRA loans from their books. Then, these same companies "bought" these traunches as a single line item in their books. The individual failed CRA loans were then the possession of the "Special Purpose Vehicle" in that foreign country.
Now that you've been educated on the matter again....

To acquire the information you pretend to have, you have to go to the countries where the "Special Purpose Vehicles" Ben Bernanke referenced in his testimony to Barney Frank's committee were created and convince those governments to force these "Special Purpose Vehicles" to open their books for you to investigate.
The US government was not able to do that.
Please tell us how you were able to convince these governments of these countries to force these "Special Purpose Vehicles" to open their books for you.
You're a liar.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070491 Jan 29, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> *Yawn* More irrelevant racist Bullshit from the Kentucky Coward who needs 50 different screen handles.
The Nation is moving on without you Kentucky Klanboy,same goes for any Topix teabagger who doesnt have enough guts to denounce you.
If I was a conservative I wouldnt want Neo Nazis as an albatross around my neck but fear of being called a 'Rino' makes for strange punk bedfellows I guess.pathetic.
http://www.politico.com/2012-election/results...

What are you doing in Idaho?

Since you are against freedom and love to use hyperbole and the race card, don't you belong in one of the selfish, narcissistic blue states?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070492 Jan 29, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>well,*snicker*. you could take a shot at backing her claims up with facts...
bwah ha ha ahaha ha ha aha!!!
it must suck to be shamed by your own ignorance and not able to participate with real humans in discussions, huh? run, little man, run ....
Facts are fun! Especially for you, the type of person that finds a "fact" in a single liberal blog and goes with it instead of confirming it.

You should say "propaganda is fun!'
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070493 Jan 29, 2014
If liberals tell you one thing, you can always count on the opposite being true!

"A rare winter storm brought freezing rain, snow and bitter cold to the Deep South on Tuesday, leaving hundreds of children stranded at schools in Alabama and Georgia and rescue crews scrambling to reach stranded motorists along ice-covered highways. "

http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2014/01/29/rar...

Where is Al "Jazeera" Gore?
Lcn

United States

#1070494 Jan 29, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This president is just becoming tedious and his visions of grandeur on top of his disconnect seems pointless.
Here are what I like to call reality pills:
Pill #1: Obama is not going to end poverty. Only those impoverished can end their own poverty.
Pill #2: Obama is not going to change equal pay for equal work because these laws already exist.
Pill #3: Obama is not making health care affordable. Or accessible.
Pill #4: Obama can't raise the minimum wage without Congress' assent. It has to be done smartly and gradually or it could disrupt the small percentage of the workforce getting minimum wage.
Pill #5: Obama might want to think he can end wars but our enemies may not agree.
Take them with lots of water and then lie down to digest them.
-This president is just becoming tedious and his visions of grandeur on top of his disconnect seems pointless.-

Describes your posts for the last five years -..... just becoming tedious ........disconnect and pointless.-

Nothing new just the same old song,
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070495 Jan 29, 2014
Where is the regular sock DumbDave/Dupont?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1070496 Jan 29, 2014
The SOTU (or, the STFU) speech by Obama....

A lot rhetoric.
Just for one example:
The wars (only one enemy, therefore only one war) are ended.
Later,
Al Qaeda has morped and is growing.

So, if the war ended and Al Qaeda is growing, taking over countries, and still attacking the United States, just how did the war end?
The fact is, Obama just stopped fighting them, then joined them.

The economy is great.
Later,
We need to extend unemploment benefits due to the low unemployment in the great economy.

I watched it untl Obama actualy stated he will violate the law governing the Federal Acquisition Regulations and violate the Constitution and issue an edict commanding what private contractors will pay their employees. And then he told Congress he was going to violate the Constitution and write his own tax law.

Obama's STFU speech reminded me of a line from Dennis Hopper in the movie "Water World":
"I don't have a goddamn clue. Don't worry, they'll row for a month before they figure out I'm fakin' it."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070497 Jan 29, 2014
Lcn wrote:
<quoted text>
-This president is just becoming tedious and his visions of grandeur on top of his disconnect seems pointless.-
Describes your posts for the last five years -..... just becoming tedious ........disconnect and pointless.-
Nothing new just the same old song,
There you are sock! Right on cue, attacking women!

Usually you start off as Dupont though, followed by DumbDave, then Lcn.

Rough night?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1070498 Jan 29, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
The SOTU (or, the STFU) speech by Obama....
A lot rhetoric.
Just for one example:
The wars (only one enemy, therefore only one war) are ended.
Later,
Al Qaeda has morped and is growing.
So, if the war ended and Al Qaeda is growing, taking over countries, and still attacking the United States, just how did the war end?
The fact is, Obama just stopped fighting them, then joined them.
The economy is great.
Later,
We need to extend unemploment benefits due to the low unemployment in the great economy.
I watched it untl Obama actualy stated he will violate the law governing the Federal Acquisition Regulations and violate the Constitution and issue an edict commanding what private contractors will pay their employees. And then he told Congress he was going to violate the Constitution and write his own tax law.
Obama's STFU speech reminded me of a line from Dennis Hopper in the movie "Water World":
"I don't have a goddamn clue. Don't worry, they'll row for a month before they figure out I'm fakin' it."
Good points. I also wonder if Obama fixed the economy, why do the Demo-Krauts need to extend unemployment yet again?

I didn't watch the Liar of the Year this time, as I'm tired of hearing the same type of BS over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kellyann Conway destroys big mouth Clinton aide 17 min ugly monkeys 4
Oh my God. A mouse just ran in my bedroom. 20 min Drilling for the ... 59
Chelsea Clinton sports inverted cross? 39 min Hadleycus of Greece 1
Should some states merge? 40 min Drilling for the ... 8
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 1 hr Slimshady7 353
3 White Teens Arrested in Gang Rape of 13 yo 1 hr facts 31
Dear White People (May '16) 1 hr Slimshady7 487
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Powertoafrica 50,526
8 yo Girl Kidnapped, [email protected], & Murdered While Sh... 3 hr RoofisSezDownBoie... 82
Thanksgiving is a WHITES ONLY holiday! 3 hr Barros 244
More from around the web