Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1276941 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1068159 Jan 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm half white and half Miami Indian.
though the white half has to get out of the way every year so i can celebrate Custer's demise.
and i'm pretty sure that people of color populated the earth long before white folks.
There is no such distinction as "people of color".

Learn human biology.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1068160 Jan 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, just like Dems were punished in 2012, where they won the Presidency, gained Senate seats, gained House seats..........all on the strength of the ACA. LOL
You have a vivid imagination, Nobraina. Must be the Aricept.
"nutsucker"
Is it now time for the tax and spend "progressives" to pay the price?
How many senate seats will republicans pick up this November, 5, 6, 7
How many house seats will republicans pickup in November 12, more
Cut the manure, go do what you do best, slap your wife around.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1068162 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately I agree.
Big difference between educated and intelligent, especially since the government infested and destroyed public education.
Fortunately intelligent people don't waste their time on biased story telling.
You mean the biased story telling they do on FOX News? Do you really believe the censored information Rupert Murdoch spoon feeds you isn't tainted?
The sad message you've been duped into believing is that being educated means being indoctrinated. In fact its just the opposite. What you're wealthy handlers fear the most is people that think for themselves.
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1068163 Jan 25, 2014
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>That's funny because I'm coming from a location so embarrassing, I'm afraid to even disclose it on the forum.
That's because I'm a drunkie.
Not Surprized! LOL
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Palm Coast, FL

#1068164 Jan 25, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny Galt; don't quit your day job, not that I think you have one. The likely persons to be vandals of churches are white supremacist skinheads or victims of sexual abuse by priests. Now, gfy.
OMG..Racist.Lily's already drunk and Happy Hour hasn't even begun.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1068165 Jan 25, 2014
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>No he didn't.
Just because FOX news told you he said that doesn't make
it real. In fact, if it pertains to President Obama and FOX
said it, it's more than likely a lie. I guess you haven't seen
the multitude of falsehoods that FOX has reported over the years
in which they had to go back and retract their lies. Funny stuff.
There's a reason that only uneducated Americans watch FOX news
and the rest of the world watches legitimate news outlets.
Enjoy your bliss, zippy.
Mc Fly… The only one growing in Viewership is Fox!! Fox is like the’ EF Hutton commercial: "When Fox Reports, people listen!"

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#1068166 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the motivation behind "income inequality". Gimme, gimme, gimme.
The top 2% have increased their incomes 420% in the last 20 years.

Every one elses income has stagnated or gone down because the top 2% are hoarding all the money. Do you not read the papers?

You're damn right gimme gimme gimme what I deserve. I have two college degrees and I'm going to get back my investment no matter how hard the banks and corporations try to take for their own welfare benefits.
Walmart has billions in the bank and pays it's workers welfare wages and it still gets corporate welfare from the government.

Sorry you have such low self esteem that you don't feel you should be paid what you are worth. Good luck with that, loser. The rest of us are going to get what we're owed.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#1068167 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
If all else fails, blame Whitey.
And when whitey fails, blame the black guy in the White House. lmao
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1068168 Jan 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! "Right wing prejudice is almost always defensive and logical given the circumstances.."
You're kidding, right?
"The things that have happened in this country - where it really started to go wrong was in the leadup to the Civil War, and it became politicized, and it was all about slavery. Before then we were moving on the right track." -- Glenn Beck
"Some people are just born to be slaves." -- Rush Limbaugh
"We need segregated buses ... This is Obama’s America." -- Rush Limbaugh
"Non-profits siphon contributions, as their salaries and so forth, and think of themselves as good people, charitable people. I mean, these people are rapists, in terms of finance and economy." -- Rush Limbaugh
"[T]he alienation and radicalization of white America began long before Obama arrived.... the white working-class voters in the industrial towns decimated by job losses ... Neither they nor their kids ever benefited from affirmative action, unlike Barack and Michelle Obama ... America was once their country. They sense they are losing it. And they are right."
-- Pat Buchanan
"Diversity ... leads to hatred, violence and war ... Tea Party people are called 'racist' because the vast majority wants to stop the massive non-European immigration that will turn America into a crumbling Tower of Babel. Most Tea Partiers believe that we in America have the right to preserve our heritage, language, and culture, just as every nation has that human right." --David Duke
"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals. You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better." -- South Carolina Republican Lt. Gov.
Andre Bauer, speaking about people receiving government assistance
"If we are to become 30 per cent Hispanic we will no longer be America. That would be a bad thing." -- Patriot Pastor and National Tea Party Convention keynote speaker Rev. Rick Scarborough
"Permits should not be granted to build even one more mosque in the United States of America ... Because of this subversive ideology, Muslims cannot claim religious freedom protections under the First Amendment." Bryan Fischer, director of issue analysis
for government and public policy, American Family Institute, sponsor of the Values Voter Summit
"I’m totally against [the building of an Islamic center two blocks from Ground Zero]. If I had my way, it would pretty much be over my dead body. That religion is against everything America stands for. If we have to let them build it, make them build it nine stories underground, so we can walk above it as citizens and Christians ... This religion’s plan is to destroy our way of life." -- Florida Republican congressional candidate Ron McNeil
"I think they should be allowed to build [an Islamic center in Manhattan], followed by the hijacking of an Iranian plane right into that building and blow it to smithereens." -- Denver rightwing talk-show host Mike Rosen
"I believe – figuratively, but in a very real way – we need to tent the White House!"
-- Pat Boone
You call this "logical" thinking? LMAO
The fact that you think half those quotes are even offensive tells me everything I need to know about how anti-white you are already, but to compare that to psychopaths who think the white race is a cancer that needs to be destroyed is laughably stupid and evil, even for Democrat scum like yourself.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#1068169 Jan 25, 2014
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
If all else fails, blame Whitey.
I'm surprised more blacks haven't tried that,,,,,,wait a minute.LOL

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1068170 Jan 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest you Google...Republican controlled House of Representatives roadblock to progress.
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
Maybe it would be more clear if one did a google search regarding the 30+ bills passed by the house that hairless reed refuses to bring up for a vote.
Peace
KMA

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1068171 Jan 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where the f*cjk was the Tea Party 2000 thru 2008?
You claim you people are sooooooooo smart.
So why dod you sit on your thumbs while the mess was created & them pop out when a black Democrat was elected President?
It's a simple question that you can't answer.
The simple answer to that, there was no black President then!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#1068172 Jan 25, 2014
NuculurNUTsurpriZed wrote:
<quoted text> Not Surprized I can't stay on topic cuz I'm just so mad that x0x0x keeps making me look like an idiot! I guess I'll make fun of their hidden location. That's pretty much all I've got. LOL
Awe...who's obsessed with x0x0x and wants to know where I am? That's creepy, but hilarious at the same time. lmao You crack me up, leather face!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1068173 Jan 25, 2014
TSM wrote:
Will Obama during his State of The Union speech blame Republicans for his Colossal Failures?
Why not it's true, a dysfunctional government that won't even pass wind let alone a bill. I'd say he would be correct in saying anything that goes wrong blame them.
ptbw forever

Louisville, KY

#1068174 Jan 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are an angry little white kid. Your parents should be ashamed for failing at their job.
Until I murder the Democrat party and burn the ashes my anger and passion will remain at the same level.

You have taken the ultimate hopes and dreams of the human subconscious and conscious mind and raped them over and over again for your sick and hypocritical agenda that you dare to call "progress", and for that you will be destroyed for the good of the world and human kind.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#1068175 Jan 25, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Mc Fly… The only one growing in Viewership is Fox!! Fox is like the’ EF Hutton commercial: "When Fox Reports, people listen!"
On average, FOX is watched by 6-10 million people a day in America which has a population of 306,000,000. Do the math but that's less than 1% of our population.....THANK GOD!

CNN is watched by 2 billion people around the world, every day. Personally, I prefer MSNBC during the week and on Sunday Morning, I watch CBS and NBC for the political shows. I only watch CNN for election returns because they did move too far left just like FOX is soooooo far right. The news should be non-partisan, non-opinionated, non-propaganda. Just the facts.

You stick with your stupid FOXBOTS. Misery and idiocy love company and no one is more miserable than the reporters on FOX. Just ask Glenn Beck.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Level 1

Location hidden

#1068176 Jan 25, 2014
ptbw forever wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you think half those quotes are even offensive tells me everything I need to know about how anti-white you are already, but to compare that to psychopaths who think the white race is a cancer that needs to be destroyed is laughably stupid and evil, even for Democrat scum like yourself.
Close your mouth.
I can practically hear you breathing and drooling you racist,
pos knuckle dragger.
Lnc

United States

#1068177 Jan 25, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Waxman posts as dozens of sockpuppets.
And all of them sound exactly the same!!
And you wonder wehy reveryone herelaughs at you and uses you as a toilet.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
None of them have anything to say :-)
KATRINA

Tempe, AZ

#1068178 Jan 25, 2014
Anti American, Self hating white liberals. the greatest threat our Race has ever faced.

Bleep them
NuculurNUTsurpri Zed

Palm Coast, FL

#1068179 Jan 25, 2014
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text> Awe...I'm obsessed with Obama and want to know where I can get a photo of him winning Lie of the Year. That's creepy, but hilarious at the same time. lmao I have quite a crush on the liar!
Not Surprized! LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another day seeing WMP 5 min Comment 1
Pulled Over For Looking At Cops? 6 min It is what it is 16
White supremacy is dead;Whites must learn Afric... 17 min HyruleHero 12
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 19 min zyra prettywise 1,066
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... 24 min TheOriginalDoby 33
News 74% of African-American children poverty strick... 29 min Linda 9
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 34 min Tricky little mon... 271
Harris County Deputy Murdered 49 min dbiggs69 93
White men are better lovers? 1 hr chris 523
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 2 hr Savant 39
Who is selina london? 5 hr Tricky little mon... 69
Egyptians in Egypt 6 hr African AE 497
More from around the web