Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1745288 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1065729 Jan 20, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Immediately? You were there?
When did they each testify babe? Pretty sure it wasn't immediately eh?
No scandal__except for FOX lemmings and right wing blog knuckleheads.
Too bad__so sad!
News flash!

Panetta told the Senate Armed Services Committee in February of last year that it was him who informed the president that "there was an apparent attack going on in Benghazi."

When asked directly: "Secretary Panetta, do you believe that unequivocally at that time we knew that this was a terrorist attack?"

Panetta replied: "There was no question in my mind that this was a terrorist attack."

...Fox didn't read Panetta's mind assuming there was no question in his mind it was a terrorist attack minutes before briefing the president.

Panetta opened his mouth and said it himself.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1065730 Jan 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who must think there was ever a "perfect era" including this one, you probably shouldn't call anyone else "nutz" for saying otherwise.
Link me up to where I said, or implied "perfect era" OK babe?

Still have that chip on your shoulder eh?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1065731 Jan 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychiatrists call what you're doing "projection".
And they call what you've got Schizophrenia.

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. They may sit for hours without moving or talking. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

-------

Describes you perfectly..........

Location hidden

#1065732 Jan 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bush is blameless. Clinton had gutted the CIA and given foreign intelligence to the FBI, who proved beyond any doubt they were incompetent at it. There was no intelligence other than what was being given to us by countries rebuilding Saddam Hussien's war machine and being paid with money stolen from the UN's oil-for-food scam.
Yes, we could have prevented 9/11(2001). The FBI had the detailed 9/11 plan in their possession, but some liberal judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's hard drive and read the plans.
Well, for some reason, the lie Obama spewed for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi was created before the attack, and CNN changed their story line to match that lie. That means the White House was part of the Al Qaeda plan to kill Stevens.
If the White House was part of the plan, the White House could have prevented it, dumbass.
Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention that nobody believes Obama has anything to do with government other than read from the teleprompter when he's ordered to do so. So, no, Obama just doesn't have the authority in the White House to do anything. They don't even tell him what's going on. That's how unimportant he is. He most likely didn't even know the explanation being given to everyone to repeat was a lie, until it was pointed out as soon as Susan Rice embarrassed the entire country with it.
Yes, you've got acute schizophrenia blues. Right down to the bottom of your shoes.

""People with schizophrenia may not make sense when they talk. They may sit for hours without moving or talking. Sometimes people with schizophrenia seem perfectly fine until they talk about what they are really thinking.""

Location hidden

#1065734 Jan 20, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you expect when you're in a country that hid bin Laden right next to the largest military base? Besides, terrorist attacks in Pakistan were routine. You'd know that if you ever kept up with what goes on in the world.
But...but...but....you just said that they kept their heads down with Bushie around, or they'd take a .50cal slug.

Now you make excuses?? He was buddies with the ruling Dictator, General Musharref.

You keep proving just how detached from reality you are!!

----------

Further evidence of the acute schizophrenia disease that is rocking your world!!.

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1065735 Jan 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't blame it on a stupid video and a falsehood he knew was a lie just to win an upcoming election.
Do you even comprehend how serious the consequences would be for this president if the liberal media weren't in lock down and black out mode to keep you from realizing it?
The same liberal media who went after Nixon with both barrels blazing for a much lesser offense and cover up?
Obama needed no help winning that election.

Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.

It may seem obvious, but bear with me.

Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...

one of these days you might come to realize that anyone but a republican was going to win the election for at least 8 years after the Bush train wreck. the last 2 elections are more a repudiation of conservative policies than they were an acceptance of liberal policies. i realize that doesn't fit into the FOX fantasy world, but facts are not on your side.

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1065736 Jan 20, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad Obama doesn't care about what is best for our population. Obama is making our country indistinguishable for the older generation. Do you think they would have ever thought that someone occupying The White House would use executive privilege to undermine Congress? Do you think they would have believed any of the lies that Obama has been throwing out , sixty or seventy years ago?
How any executive orders did Bush issue? 290 (36 / yr)

Obama so far? 165 (33 /yr)

Frank, you are dumber than sh*t

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1065737 Jan 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash!
Panetta told the Senate Armed Services Committee in February of last year that it was him who informed the president that "there was an apparent attack going on in Benghazi."
When asked directly: "Secretary Panetta, do you believe that unequivocally at that time we knew that this was a terrorist attack?"
Panetta replied: "There was no question in my mind that this was a terrorist attack."
...Fox didn't read Panetta's mind assuming there was no question in his mind it was a terrorist attack minutes before briefing the president.
Panetta opened his mouth and said it himself.
Why did they attack???

Location hidden

#1065738 Jan 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it when it comes straight out of the horse's mouth.
Panetta and Dempsey said they knew it was a terrorist attack immediately and went directly to brief the president.
You'd rather believe moveon.org .
Get the picture? Can you even SEE the picture?
You believe all sorts of stupidity, from aliens to sweet baby jesus to Iraqi Generals who make money from telling Americans what they want to hear to FOX charlatans who keep trying to create a scandal where none exists.

Case in point:

Goood ol' Ben as in Ghazi.

Year and a half of fruitless hearings to determine what we knew from the moment it occurred:

It was some sort of terrorist attack. DUH

No scandal, in spite of Rmoney's efforts and Darryl Issa wasting taxpayer money.

Yet Carol keeps repeating the same baseline stupidity.

We were attacked on foreign soil, something that happened 13 times during Bush's watch, including having an Ambassodor killed.

Where was the rage and the year and a half of Congressional investigations over Bush's many foreign security failures??

You are a pitiable creature, so isolated from reality. Proven today by your whining about abortion, women's liberation, the current state of women in the workforce, etc.

You're old and can't accept change, Carol.

That's what it is, and that's why you will be increasingly left behind as American society evolves.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1065739 Jan 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't let anyone off the hook for not reading the ACA. If you had read my posts at the time, you would realize that I was very vocal about the bill being too all encompassing. I criticized members of Congress for not reading it and I criticized Obama for shoving it down our throats.
That said, it was passed and it IS the law of the land and, it is far better than doing nothing. So, IMO, it is up to each and everyone of us to see that it is a success. The good outweighs the bad.
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
The nobamakare bill is far better than doing nothing?
- The government forcing American's to buy a product they may not want or need is a good thing?
- The fact that millions of American's, 5 million and counting, have lost their health insurance is a good thing?
- The fact the costs for health insurance will increase and benefits will decrease is a good thing?
- The fact that American's are forced to buy coverage for services, maternity care, kid care, abortion/murder service's, birth control they may not want or need is a good thing?
Peace
KMA
Happy Valentines Day

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1065740 Jan 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they attack?
"real dumb"
You are dumb. Why did they attack? Stoopid question. Murdering is what the muslim terrorists are all about. They like to murder and kill. Any reason is acceptable. The video had nothing to with the murders.
Get a brain, quit being a liberal loon troll, consider the fact that the administration of the boy president nobama did nothing in reaction to the attack. He, nobama president promised to get the murderers to date nothing. That sums up the nobama regime, the administration, bloviate about what action he will take and then do nothing.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1065741 Jan 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How any executive orders did Bush issue? 290 (36 / yr)
Obama so far? 165 (33 /yr)
Frank, you are dumber than sh*t
Did Bush have a R for Speaker and a R for Majority Leader?

Obama has had some help....

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1065742 Jan 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did they attack???
"real dumb"
One more time, slowly; t h e m u s l i m t e r r or i t s a t t a c k e d b e c a u s e t h a t i s w h a t t h e y d o. T h e y d o n o t n e e d r e a s o n. Murder is what these terrorists have been doing for centuries.
The goal of the murderers is to kill and/or maim as many as possible.
You are dumb.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day

Level 1

Location hidden

#1065743 Jan 20, 2014
*Senate Majority Leader

Location hidden

#1065744 Jan 20, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
The nobamakare bill is far better than doing nothing?
- The government forcing American's to buy a product they may not want or need is a good thing?
- The fact that millions of American's, 5 million and counting, have lost their health insurance is a good thing?
- The fact the costs for health insurance will increase and benefits will decrease is a good thing?
- The fact that American's are forced to buy coverage for services, maternity care, kid care, abortion/murder service's, birth control they may not want or need is a good thing?
Peace
KMA
Happy Valentines Day
Bet you pay property and local taxes, which largely fund education.

You're too old to have children in school.

But you pay taxes for other people's children.

It's called being part of a larger society, or social fabric to Pope Francis. You have a lot to learn from this new Pope, Eddie boy. He'll make you repent your selfish ways.

Level 1

Location hidden

#1065745 Jan 20, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you've got acute schizophrenia blues. Right down to the bottom of your shoes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9jphFRebtHcXX
I thought you were a Geologist?

Location hidden

#1065746 Jan 20, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are dumb. Why did they attack? Stoopid question. Murdering is what the muslim terrorists are all about. They like to murder and kill. Any reason is acceptable. The video had nothing to with the murders.
Get a brain, quit being a liberal loon troll, consider the fact that the administration of the boy president nobama did nothing in reaction to the attack. He, nobama president promised to get the murderers to date nothing. That sums up the nobama regime, the administration, bloviate about what action he will take and then do nothing.
Peace
KMA
Happy MLK Day
He'll do what's appropriate when it's appropriate, dummy.

Just as he did in killng BinLaden, which Bush failed spectacularly at for 7 years. LOL

Aren't you the same idiot who whines about his killing people with drones without due process??

How stupid do you want to present yourself as??

For all we know, Seal Teams have already killed those responsible.

Bet you didn't know about the Seal Team rescuing the American Aid Worker held by Somali rabels until after it happened,either.

You might still not know about it.

----------

Navy SEALs rescue kidnapped aid workers Jessica Buchanan and Poul Hagen Thisted in Somalia

By Karen DeYoung and Greg Jaffe, Published: January 25, 2012 E-mail the writers
U.S. Special Operations forces rescued an American hostage and her Danish colleague in Somalia early Wednesday in the kind of daring raid that the Obama administration has said will be the hallmark of future U.S. military missions.

Officials said the raid, by members of the Navy SEAL Team 6 unit that killed Osama bin Laden in May, demonstrated President Obama’s focus on the narrow, targeted use of force after a decade of large-scale military deployments.
The mission is “yet another message to the world that the United States of America will stand strongly against any threats to our people,” Obama said in a statement Wednesday morning.

Jessica Buchanan, 32, and Poul Hagen Thisted, 60, employees of a Danish aid agency, had been held for three months by armed men near the town of Adado in north-central Somalia.

About a dozen SEALs parachuted from an Air Force Special Operations plane to a spot two miles from the compound where the hostages were being held, Pentagon officials said. The commandos walked through the darkness and surprised the captors, killing at least eight of them before Buchanan and Thisted were taken away in helicopters, officials said.

News of the rescue reached Obama on Tuesday evening Washington time, just before he headed to the Capitol to deliver his State of the Union address. Unknowing listeners heard him say “Good job tonight” to Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta as he passed through the chamber on his way to the podium.

----------

Tell us more about this 'boy' as you like to call him as a slur.

Tell us how he was responsible for ordering a mission to rescue aid workers, and keep it very quiet.

Far easier to lob some missiles or drop some bombs.

Obama is far more into surgical strikes.

You're too stupid to realize it.

Location hidden

#1065747 Jan 20, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a Geologist?
It really helps around here.

So many of you have rocks in your heads.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're good at setting yourself up.
Lnc

United States

#1065748 Jan 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't blame it on a stupid video and a falsehood he knew was a lie just to win an upcoming election.
Do you even comprehend how serious the consequences would be for this president if the liberal media weren't in lock down and black out mode to keep you from realizing it?
The same liberal media who went after Nixon with both barrels blazing for a much lesser offense and cover up?
Benghazi is not going to save the GOP :-)

Even Galt is against Christie
Lnc

United States

#1065749 Jan 20, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie could at least throw a ball more like a man than Obama during their brief bromance after the hurricane.
http://www.yo utnUn9pjOQ
Youtube is not gong to save the GOP :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 2 min Whites have no hi... 51
Ancient Sumeria (black or white)? (Oct '08) 8 min Dinka 822
Why are white guys so angry 10 min Tamale 11
100% proof that god cursed the black man 32 min Tamale 2
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 49 min The Patriot 115
Take a good look at this redpilled nighurette 53 min Wealthy white man 6
Jax is an insecure black boi with an LBC 1 hr leller 1
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 1 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr Tamale 26
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 6 hr Jehovah witness 42