Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419257 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1054567 Jan 5, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Individuals need to take personal responsibility for their own failures and shortcomings. Obama is only one man,one with very,very little character, morals or principles. Obama needed help from Pelosi,Reid and other to start destroying our country. Obama even got help from AARP and some people in the medical field to illegally force ObamaKare on us. People only react to ObamaKare because it is going to adversely effect 285 million of us, they are forgetting about all the other Obama policies that will cause equal or greater burden on our country and our future.
Another failed old racist fool with a chip on his shoulder. Who did you blame your misery on up until five years ago?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054568 Jan 5, 2014
The ice game between 49ers and Packers attract a few freezing fans

https://twitter.com/NewsBreaker/status/419923...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1054569 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You don't know the meaning of "denigrate" do you?
Apparently, you don't because you just denigrated yourself again:)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1054570 Jan 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another failed old racist fool with a chip on his shoulder. Who did you blame your misery on up until five years ago?
Based on your postings, that's all you have sitting on your shoulders - a chip - of something. Maybe a Cow Chip.
dumdem

Satellite Beach, FL

#1054571 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that paranoia creeping in again. Get some rest.
paranoiacreepobamaworshippingf ckfaceforsure say what? LOL
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054572 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You don't know the meaning of "denigrate" do you?
Maybe you like the warm smell and fuzziness of the herd old woman?
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you confront me you fkn ex kkkop phaggot?
"denigrate"

It's the culture...
Lnc

United States

#1054573 Jan 5, 2014
Speaking in a rain-soaked St Peter’s Square yesterday, Pope Francis announced long-awaited plans to the visit the Holy Land in May of this year. Outlining limited details of his trip, the pope said that “God willing”, he would make a pilgrimage to the Holy Land from May 24th-26th, visiting Israel, the West Bank and Jordan.

It was suspected by Vatican watchers that Francis would visit the Holy Land this year as he has made no secret of his desire to commemorate the January 5th, 1964, meeting between pope Paul VI and Orthodox Christian patriarch Athenagoras. Accordingly, the pope announced his trip yesterday, the day that marks the 50th anniversary of that historic meeting.
Real Man

United States

#1054574 Jan 5, 2014
dem wrote:
Shake that hypocrite Pusscccee out of hiding.
Hi Dem
Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me (oh)
Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me
Don't cha - don't cha baby
Don't cha - alright
Don't you wish your girlfriend was raw like me
Don't you wish your girlfriend was fun like me (big thrills)
Don't cha (haah aah)
Don't cha (oh baby)

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1054575 Jan 5, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text>However, your primary concern with these batteries should not be their outright death, but rather a gradual drift into senescence. Lithium-ion batteries lose storage capacity over time; how long does your 5-year-old laptop battery hold a charge? This means your EV's range will decrease as it ages — and the more aggressively you drive, the faster that happens. Nissan and GM both acknowledge that their high-voltage batteries will hold less and less electricity over the years, and that their battery warranties cover only what they deem abnormal decreases in range. This means that if you buy a Leaf, which has a 100-mile range, and your commute is 50 miles each way, you might have to move in a year.
Blah Bah Blah

Which has more emissions burning gasoline for those 5 years or producing that battery. You morons keep changing the subject. Reminder, your buddy claimed the electric cars weren't green because of the emissions caused by making the battery.

As for you example, I'd plug my car in when I was at work.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054576 Jan 5, 2014
Uh oh, Progressive Pope hate about to begin

Vatican denies pope is open to recognition of gay civil unions

Vatican spokesman Father Federico Lombardi told Vatican Radio that media interpretations were "paradoxical" and a "manipulation" of the pope's words, particularly as some media quoted him as speaking specifically of homosexual unions, which he did not.

Lombardi said the pope was merely "alluding to the suffering of children" and not taking a stand on the political debate in Italy

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/05...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054577 Jan 5, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread idiot is acting out her fantasy of being a neurologist.
She's really terrified of a Hillary Presidency, just as terrified as is Nobraina, Carol, Gunner, and the rest of the hate America crowd.
You are talking thru your hurt butt again, BwetsyWetsy.
You're one sick Teabag, ya little whiner!!
HACHACHACHA
Everyone's a Waxman!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054578 Jan 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another failed old racist fool with a chip on his shoulder. Who did you blame your misery on up until five years ago?
Another failed old racist fool... Got that right Realtime... You loser hating on Hispanics and advertising your bestiality fetishes is no secret either...

Post #855881:- Realtime: Sex with farm animals....

It's the culture...

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1054579 Jan 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
DumbDave is trying to compare Apples, Oranges and Cumquats.
Presently, comparisons between conventional ICE vehicles and EVs and Hybrids is nearly impossible on many levels. For example, the Prius uses Nickel-metal Hydride batteries which have a high self-discharge rate. IOWs, if the car is not driven daily as in an urban setting, say, there is a risk that the batteries will be dead when the owner tries driving it weeks later. However, typical Prius owners are people who use the car daily.
But this brings up efficiency comparisons that are problematic. NMH batteries are less efficient because of the self-discharge rate and because of charging inefficiencies plus the vehicle is a hybrid meaning that an ICE is also used occasionally. Toss in regenerative braking and you've got a severe puzzle trying to ferret out a reliable MPG comparison.
How much energy is lost due to self-discharge?
How much energy is lost due to charging inefficiencies?
Are these taken into consideration when rating MPG comparisons with ICE vehicles?
If not then somebody is playing with numbers like Liberals do.
Hybrids are largely used by urban drivers ion daily commute situations and in warmer climes. Using this scenario to compare against a Texan family of four in need of constant AC during Houston drives or in Alaskan -30 below temps in slush drag coefficients is a joke.
Hybrids have a niche and to use a niche product in comparisons to general vehicular use is disingenuous - to say it nicely.
All of the above is just a small sampling of DumbDave's Apples, Oranges and Cumquats comparisons.
Wow, what a crock of sh*t. My hybrid runs on gasoline.

You buy so much gasoline & it gets you so far.

Its called miles per gallon.

My God you people are dumber that sh*t.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054580 Jan 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Bah Blah
Which has more emissions burning gasoline for those 5 years or producing that battery. You morons keep changing the subject. Reminder, your buddy claimed the electric cars weren't green because of the emissions caused by making the battery.
very good Dumb Dave.

Start all you posts now with blah, blah, blah.

That's really all you say every post you make!

Try plugging in your brain.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054581 Jan 5, 2014
If car companies have to report MPG by model, colleges should have to report 5-year employment success of graduates by major.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1054582 Jan 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have assumed by now you would have figured out that the United States is comprised of not only 50 states but the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands, and Wake Island. You people have been making a mountain out of a mole hill for how many years now? It just makes you look stupid.
"uselesssinceforever "
YOu are nit picking. Did the boy president nobama say 57 states? If you think the territories you listed are states, you are stoopid.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054583 Jan 5, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's a Waxman!
Waxmans everywhere and what happens when your paranoia overcomes you....

http://www.ipandora.net/wp-content/uploads/20...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054584 Jan 5, 2014
FAA says the airplane appears to be a Bombardier Challenger 600, coming from Tucson to Aspen. Crashed on landing.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1054585 Jan 5, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Don't you remember frank? His daughter is a crackhead, her black husband has custody of the grand kids.
Lnc

United States

#1054586 Jan 5, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Bah Blah
Republicans are divided so they attack.
Be we see the divisions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The First Slave Owner in America Was NOT Black. (Jan '15) 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 16
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 11 min Drilling for the ... 16
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 12 min Oh No You Di-nt 29
OMG! Mrs. Clinton's former campaign manager jus... 13 min Monica Lewinsky 2016 1
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 14 min Kip 14
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 46 min TRUMP FAN 360
News Usher hopes movie will lead to more about histo... 49 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Michel Montvert 249
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 2 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 4 hr lola 514
More from around the web