Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Eman

Chicago, IL

#1054076 Jan 4, 2014
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman likes losers. Want a hug? I'll give you a Yugo so you can take it out on the highway, in a Yugo!
I can't believe I was traded straight up for you. You gotta admit you are quite the imbecile.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054077 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I go back and forth on that.
Right now, I made a deal wiht the actual Eman to try to be Civil without cussing each other out. Avoid the profanities, try to discuss without attacking.
I don't think you will agree, but I think Eman is not like some of these zombies. He's younger, if nothing else, and actually seems to think.
Everybody here gets locked into positions that are hard to get by.
It doesn't work with some, I already decided Whatever isn't worthy after she attacked me based on some lie that old fool Ed had told. Her choice. Sure knocked her off her game, she's way down from her usual 80 posts a day.
Wouldn't even consider it with Gunner. He's scum.
OK, go for it.

We will sit by and see which one of you can out-lie the other. As usual, hypocrite, you will end up being nasty as you always are.

it will be fun seeing how long you can go.

I give you about ten minutes. Your mental illness will overcome your delusion (hmm, not sure which is first for you).

OK - go for it nasty liberal. Waiting...
Eman

Chicago, IL

#1054078 Jan 4, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Slipped up, didn'tja dem ... You imbecilic idiot.
You just called USAsince1680 "an elderly shut in crippled racist" when you responded to Galt's Quote "using" Eman's Screen Name. READ IT, you stupid little stooge.
And EV ER Y BADY knows I never post out of NJ. Pathetic & Desperate "attempt" FAIL.
Oh look its gunners mother.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054079 Jan 4, 2014
Speaking of stupid comments:
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is rand Paul is an idiot and you're too dumb to investigate his stupid comments.
mentally ill, for sure.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1054080 Jan 4, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Counter?
Dem leave willingly?
You mean then promptly come back as Grey Ghost, Dong, or several other names like Emeem, etc.
You are mentally ill and a paranoid idiot.
Waxman posts as Waxman from Windsor, CT, YOU L-U-N-A-T-I-C.
Which one??

Waxman from Hamilton??

Nostrillis Waxman??

Waxman??

Then come the socks, starting with Buroc in Hartford.

And Vodka this and Vodka that in SF, who posts the exact same syntax and filth as NoSurprise.

But you aren't a troll running socks, eh??

Got it.

And God didn't make the little green apples,

and it don't rain in Indianapolis in the summertime..........
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054081 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is rand Paul is an idiot and you're too dumb to investigate his stupid comments.
Well Libtardulant, you just threw Nuculur Mental Case under the bus by insulting someone with your first post after she has a delusional moment.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1054082 Jan 4, 2014
"Harris-Perry, Baldwin, Bashir, Schultz, and Hayes are not doing anything differently in front of the camera than they do when in casual conversation among themselves and their liberal friends. The wildly exaggerated caricatures of conservatives they routinely use to describe their political opponents ascribing evil intent to every action, every utterance is part of liberal culture. Its a laziness of thought and mind that has become second nature to them. And, secure in their arrogant belief of moral superiority, they fail to see their own racism, their own bigotry, their own hateful, hurtful attitudes unless someone steps out and throws it in their face."

Rick Moran
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054083 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe I was traded straight up for you. You gotta admit you are quite the imbecile.
Sorry libtard, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You'll get over it after your next pill.

Location hidden

#1054084 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
Pick a lane, nuke.
First ya wanna troll the thread to death, then I find you making horse deals with dumb carol comparing me to fkn morons.
Don't take it personally.

As you said, you've given up on these folks.

I haven't. Not on all of them. Even Carol has her good points, though tolerance isn't one of them!! LOL

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1054085 Jan 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is not a wacko. He's fighting to preserve the constitutionality of American's privacy and the president walking all over it thinking he's all three branches of power.
Because there were two different conflicting court rulings in individual suits against the NSA - one court ruled that the NSA was within its bounds to spy on Americans after a different court ruled the NSAs actions were unconstitutional - the conflicting decisions must be decided by the Supreme Court.
Do you think it's constitutional for any administration to use the NSA to spy on Americans?
If it were George Bush's administration, you'd be screaming bloody murder and screeching like a barnyard owl.
But it's just okay with you as long as it's the Obama's administration?
Are you nuts? "IF it were George Bush's administration....." This whole thing started under the Bush administration and things were far worse under his control. Liberals screamed bloody murder while your kind said absolutely nothing under the Bush. It took liberals and Obama to put a stop to the warrant-less listening in on American citizens which was prevalent under Bush.

While I'm not convinced that the collecting of phone numbers is an invasion of privacy, most liberals have been campaigning against this spying since 2006. True to their convictions, they did not change their tune when Obama became president.....unlike you who supported the practice under Bush and changed your tune only when Obama became president.

IMO, these are nothing but numbers. There are no names or addresses attached to the numbers and the NSA can't access that information without a warrant. How is that an invasion of privacy?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-...

FACT: In January, 2006, civil rights organizations, lawyers, journalists and educators, filed a lawsuit "challenging the constitutionality of a secret government program to intercept vast quantities of the international telephone and Internet communications of innocent Americans without court approval." In August, 2006, A federal judge ruled that "the president of the United States ... has undisputedly violated the Fourth amendment to the Constitution in failing to procure judicial orders". Republicans cried foul and had a hissy fit!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/08/17/domest...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1054086 Jan 4, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, so you are a terrorist too if you re a Christian because it calls for killing the infidels. Ask Moses.
You people are & remain always dumber than sh*t.
You actually seem to enjoy being lost.

Must be a Liberal, right?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054087 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one??
Waxman from Hamilton??
Nostrillis Waxman??
Waxman??
Then come the socks, starting with Buroc in Hartford.
And Vodka this and Vodka that in SF, who posts the exact same syntax and filth as NoSurprise.
But you aren't a troll running socks, eh??
Got it.
And God didn't make the little green apples,
and it don't rain in Indianapolis in the summertime..........
I was Waxman from Hamilton. Wow! You are really a bright one figuring that out!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

The rest are other people that also know you are a moron. if they all sound the same to you, it's because you are mentally ill.

Location hidden

#1054088 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really funny sh it!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054090 Jan 4, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look its gunners mother.
Wow! You are really (not) funny.

You obviously never amounted to anything.

Zzzzzz......
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1054091 Jan 4, 2014
Later socktarded libturd

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1054092 Jan 4, 2014
Whatever wrote:
The NSA won't deny spying on Sen Sanders and other members of .Congress.
That's the question Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) put to the National Security Agency's chief in a bluntly worded letter Friday. It seems, however, that the agency cannot categorically say no.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-switc...
Sander's letter
https://twitter.com/stuartmillar159/status/41...
If the Magic Negro has the power to accumulate personal information on not only his opponents but his party members, too, then this country is sunk and Dennis Rodman can add the Oval Office to his Marxist itineraries, too..
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1054093 Jan 4, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided an Off-topic quote to which neither I, nor anyone else, was interested in addressing. It had nothing to do with Medicaid.
FACT: No one loses their medicaid due to their refusal to take prescribed medication.
Excuse me? LOL? You presume you speak for everyone?

FOCUS:

We were discussing voter ID. If you can't follow a conversation, maybe you need to bow out.

Also don't re-post a blog's nonsense after the law has been quoted showing it is fallacious

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1054094 Jan 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You notice she didn't post a source to cite those comments by Rand Paul?
It would have been nice to cross reference that source and confirm what she posted.
They are quotes for Pete's sake. All you have to do is Google, Rand Paul Quotes. It isn't like I made them up.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1054095 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
there ya go, lying again.
Why do you misrepresent what people say, continually.
Is it because your butt hurts so much??
Exercising your mouth muscles fits right in to your profession as a sex worker.

Are you guys unionized now?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1054096 Jan 4, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take it personally.
As you said, you've given up on these folks.
I haven't. Not on all of them. Even Carol has her good points, though tolerance isn't one of them!! LOL
Who do you think you are talking to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 1 min Mick 298
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 1 min Doctor No 878
False Flags 2 min Have a nice day 6
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 min white magget shyt 970
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 8 min Big Knob 1,186
Freddie Gray's knife 12 min inferiorwhiteman 29
Why do I hate white people so much? 15 min inferiorwhiteman 166
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 23 min Undisputed Facts 118,426
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Curious Me 33,153
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 hr troll 6,699
More from around the web