Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508807 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054870 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lecturing me? Discuss it with the Progressives-it is their inconsistency they are struggling with.
lol! Funny.

I wonder why you lecture others?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054871 Jan 5, 2014
lol! Dump and run... the reich wing radical way!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1054872 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lecturing me? Discuss it with the Progressives-it is their inconsistency they are struggling with.
no, it is the inconsistency of the whole religious cult fantasy...

there is not god of the bible, and if there was, what moral person would worship that vindictive, jealous little prick?

the problem here is hte religious cults that are ruining this planet.
Frank

Veradale, WA

#1054873 Jan 5, 2014
"James Manning recently interviewed a high school friend of Barack Obama, who claims to have known him back in the 1970s as Barry Soetoro. Mia Marie Pope says that Obama identified himself as a foreigner and a crack-smoking homosexual."

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1054874 Jan 5, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You earlier mentioned that men age more gracefully than women. I tend to disagree being from the opposite side of femininity.
Women who try dressing and acting 16 at 60 are immature heifers.
No fool like an old fool.
But a woman who acts her age at any age is attractive to men of any age.
Is physical attractiveness supposed to be the prime objective of every woman alive?
Surely not. There are things far more important. Mother Theresa was not physically attractive, I suppose, but she glowed from within regardless.
I think that what I'm trying to say here is that there are two forms of beauty. One is shallow and one is deep. Real men prefer the latter. Boys prefer the former.
Well, should have said some women age gracefully...because, you're right, we...er, I mean, they do.

But aging is aging. Can't fight it. Just have to try and do it as gracefully and with as much dignity as possible. As many women, like many men, do.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1054875 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>one would have to imagine anyone saying that...that was not what hillary was talking about...
and you knew this...just a blatant lie, or too stupid to know the truth... wither way, you ain't looking to good with that post, are you?
It was her incompetency or negligence or whatever you want to call it that resulted in a gross lack of security at that embassy and no attempt at rescue.

When you're being asked for answers and are being held accountable since it was under your watch, you don't say "what difference, at this point, does it make" in any context.

You answer the damn questions and explain what the hell went wrong.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1054876 Jan 5, 2014
Well, everyone is back to work tomorrow on Capital Hill. Here we go.
zzz

United States

#1054877 Jan 5, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The original post was:
The Church states the homosexual act is a sin and the Pope says it not up to him decide (but God's) and Progressives cheer.
Robertson says the homosexual act is a sin and it is up to God to decide and GLAAD and the Progressive has vapors.
You folks lack a consistency is your viewpoints.
1. Pat Robertson is correct that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible.
2. The Pope is correct the FINAL JUDGEMENT IS GOD'S ALONE.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1054878 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! you're really dishing out the bullshit. Reagan was already in the first stages of Alzheimer's when he was in office...it was obvious.
and i know 80 year olds that are obviously much much sharper than you are...they are still running major corporations...
the silly arguments you are parroting fall flat. you should try to parrot smarter people, if you can tell the difference.
Actually, no, he wasn't. It's only because your fellow secular progressives want you to believe that so badly, you'll say anything even if it makes you look stupid and uninformed.

I know Alzheimer's when I see it. Both parents were diagnosed with it. Reagan did not have Alzheimer's while in office. Senior moments, yes. Nothing more.

It can take some time even after being diagnosed for the symptoms of Alzheimer's to be noticeable. Reagan wasn't diagnosed until six years after leaving office.

Obama is more impaired as a sitting president than Reagan ever was.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054879 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, it is the inconsistency of the whole religious cult fantasy...
there is not god of the bible, and if there was, what moral person would worship that vindictive, jealous little prick?
the problem here is hte religious cults that are ruining this planet.
Topix has both an atheist board and a religion board. Argue your viewpoints there.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054880 Jan 5, 2014
zzz wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Pat Robertson is correct that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible.
2. The Pope is correct the FINAL JUDGEMENT IS GOD'S ALONE.
First not talking about Pat Robinson

Second, they both said the same thing
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1054881 Jan 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, everyone is back to work tomorrow on Capital Hill. Here we go.
Two law suits being filed and things get crazy again.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1054883 Jan 5, 2014
Lnc wrote:
<quoted text>
Read up on latent homosexuality seemingly your inclination toward homosexual topics expressed in your daily posts to the amusement of your critics.
-
Angela
The Human psyche is rife with latent behaviors that are rightfully repressed. This makes some of us more human than the Trayvon animals out there in the jungle.

We all harbor latent pedophilia but most suppress it.
We all experience latent infidelity yet most suppress it..
There are all sorts of latent criminal behaviors that we suppress on a daily, hourly basis and for good reason.

Without suppression, civilization would collapse.

Assigning behaviors a clinical twist calling them "latent" is a Progressive propaganda technique in an attempt to lessen their untoward connotations.

You do not ride a high horse. You play on a Rocking Horse, kid.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1054884 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>wow! you're really dishing out the bullshit. Reagan was already in the first stages of Alzheimer's when he was in office...it was obvious.
and i know 80 year olds that are obviously much much sharper than you are...they are still running major corporations...
the silly arguments you are parroting fall flat. you should try to parrot smarter people, if you can tell the difference.
So you know 80 year olds running corporations. Gee.

Powerful people confide in you, obviously.

Tell us about all the UFO Captains you know, too, OK?

I await with bated breath.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1054885 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is it you don't think she has class? what made you think Reagan had it?
Pathological Liars don't have class. This includes you.

Reagan never got shrill and stamped his feet like, say, Jimmy Carter or Hillary Hog Thighs.
He was calm with measured responses.

That's class.

"Mr. Gorbachev, take down this wall"

Compare that to Jimmy's blaming America for his failures or Hillary claiming she was dodging sniper bullets.

But...I will refrain here. Speaking about class to Trailer Park Trash is like barking back to a junkyard dog.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1054886 Jan 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're so into your leaders' wardrobes aren't you son?
lol! You're so into your leaders' skivvies aren't you son?

git that shiteatin' grin off yer face...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1054887 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>does it really matter what some religious cult and it's followers say about a proven false god?
what does any of that cult crap have to do with the real world?
Hee, Hee, Hee.

Now he's talking about the real world.

Hilarious stuff.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1054888 Jan 5, 2014
lol! The shrill cries of the reich wing radicals....

.... it just warms the heart!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1054889 Jan 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Reich wing guarantees....
You really believe you're god's gift to the world don't you?
one of God's gifts to the world is your having a short lifespan.
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1054890 Jan 5, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>does it really matter what some religious cult and it's followers say about a proven false god?
what does any of that cult crap have to do with the real world?
Proven false God? Cult crap? Real world?

Congratulations!

In just two sentences you've managed to type more naivety and narrow-minded, condescending tripe than anyone in the history of Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 5 min IT IS I 71
Why aren't African American women wanted anymore? (Apr '15) 17 min beats121 40
Kippy, are you letting homeless people squat in... 36 min ugly monkeys 10
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 50 min Ben 2,055
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 1 hr Hmm 11
Just got another Rude Cashier Fired... (Mar '09) 1 hr Y P WW 131
Bright side of Trumpcare. 1 hr Kip 18
Best Guard Dog 1 hr Kip 8
White men are the solution for the single black... 6 hr Visitor 139
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Lori899 1,417