Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1759143 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1041469 Dec 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
There's a long list of Democrats who helped Obama win the "Lie of the Year" award including Hillary Clinton. She was right up there at the top.
Liar! Liar!

Benghazi's on fire!

Vultures of a feather flock together.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1041470 Dec 13, 2013
SaveUSA wrote:
<quoted text> Chicago ? Don't they have enough Jews in Chicago like the gay mayor and the very crooked Pritzker Family ? I say send the crooked Jews to China or Germany !
How would you accomplish this mass exportation? Would you confiscate their wealth first? Maybe dig the gold outa their teeth?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1041471 Dec 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You swallowed your False Teeth again.
Now, yer pearly whites show each time you talk out of your azzhole.
I bet you tried grave robbing to get a new set son!

Next time I suggest you don't look in a pet cemetery! At the least it will be less embarrassing for you!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1041472 Dec 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! They rejected you didn't they son?
Your head and your butt are both used as 5MPH Vehicle bumpers.

Your head gets shoved up other people's rear ends and your butt gets rear ended by other people.

Whoever is riding you is safe.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1041473 Dec 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you can tell a Jew by looking at them, huh?
Hitler could. This guy must be into reading Mein Kampf.

He's so stupid that he needs instructions on how to hate properly.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1041474 Dec 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you tried grave robbing to get a new set son!
Next time I suggest you don't look in a pet cemetery! At the least it will be less embarrassing for you!
After you die, they'll leave your head sticking out above ground so the dogs can relieve themselves harmlessly.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1041475 Dec 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
After you die, they'll leave your head sticking out above ground so the dogs can relieve themselves harmlessly.
lol! I don't think your lobotomy went deep enough son.

Try again!

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1041476 Dec 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya know, the expression "Body Language" encompasses one helluva lot more than I earlier imagined. Dance, Sign, Etc.
When two special people see each other upon entering a room, their body language speaks loud, too.
Happy or Sad, children on a playground scream or cry through body language.
Even a happy cat does. During all of its 9 lives:>
The spoken and written word has many constraints placed upon it.
Dance like nobody is watching. Speak like nobody is listening. Write like nobody is reading.
Speaking of dance....worshipping through dance has become common in many churches.

Just to show you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This one was in Korea.

Very beautiful.

But, yes, I try to do at least two of the three - dance like nobody's watching (unfortunately, like I'm still 20!) and speak when no one is listening (because I'm only talking to myself!). But I do write with a purpose of someone reading it. Not big on journals and diaries. Wish I were.

Hope Galt doesn't start fussing at me...it's starting to get too personal.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1041477 Dec 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! Liar!
Benghazi's on fire!
Vultures of a feather flock together.
Well, the "lie" that won the award was "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor...etc., etc., etc.

But Hillary repeated the lie as often as Obama - just like the Benghazi video lie.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1041478 Dec 13, 2013
Shinning, posted the Korean dance video twice. Same video on two separate you tube sites. But thought that one was especially beautiful.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1041479 Dec 13, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking lie of the decade, but I'll take the year.
Shocking they only gave him one award.

But they'd have to build a trophy case to hold them all. The lie to win an election after four Americans were abandoned and killed would need a case of its own. Just to honor them.

Why does this president abandon Americans and allies in Iran and Pakistan?

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1041480 Dec 13, 2013
Sorry shinning and I got off topic. My fault.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1041481 Dec 13, 2013
Dang! It's 2 o'clock in the morning already???

Had no idea. Time to say goodnight.
RUSH10ME

Tappahannock, VA

#1041482 Dec 14, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you can tell a Jew by looking at them, huh?
The mulatto in the white house said he could spot an immigrant just by looking at them , ofcourse he can part the waters and walk on em too.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1041483 Dec 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
A couple of things.
1 - If the Canadian health care system is so great why are our local hospitals host to many of them. The answer, they can get treatments here they have to wait months for in Canada.
2 - Nothing is free. Some one is picking up the tab.
Peace
KMA
Your claim that Canadians are flocking to the US for medical care is a myth Ed. The peer reviewed journal Health Affairs did a study on this which completely debunks this lie. The authors of the study started by surveying 136 ambulatory care facilities near the U.S.-Canada border in Michigan, New York and Washington. It makes sense that Canadians crossing the border for care would favor places close by, right? It turns out, however, that about 80 percent of such facilities saw, on average, fewer than one Canadian per month; about 40 percent had seen none in the preceding year.
Then, the researchers looked at how many Canadians were discharged over a five-year period from acute-care hospitals in the same three states. They found that more than 80 percent of these hospital visits were for emergency or urgent care (that is, tourists who had to go to the emergency room). Only about 20 percent of the visits were for elective procedures or care.
Next, the authors of the study surveyed America’s 20 “best” hospitals — as identified by U.S. News & World Report — on the assumption that if Canadians were going to travel for health care, they would be more likely to go to the best-known and highest-quality facilities. Only one of the 11 hospitals that responded saw more than 60 Canadians in a year. And, again, that included both emergencies and elective care.
Finally, the study’s authors examined data from the 18,000 Canadians who participated in the National Population Health Survey. In the previous year, 90 of those 18,000 Canadians had received care in the United States; only 20 of them, however, reported going to the United States expressively for the purpose of obtaining care.
A great many Americans are going to Canada for prescription medications. According to a drug price comparison compiled by the Alliance for Retired Americans, the cost differences between drugs for sale in the United States and Canada -- where drug prices are capped -- are substantial. For example, a common dosage of Celebrex, an arthritis relief medicine, costs $85.99 in the United States and $44.76 in Canada. A particularly striking comparison involves the breast cancer drug Tamoxifen, a common dosage of which sells for $340.77 in America and $39.19 in Canada.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1041484 Dec 14, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
Globull warming? pffftt
Dangerously Cold Weather Grips Chicago
The National Weather Service has issued a wind chill advisory from 6 p.m. today until 10 a.m. Thursday. It warned that temperatures will fall into the single digits this afternoon and below zero this evening. Winds chills could be down to 10 to 20 below zero this afternoon and 15 to 30 below zero…
WGN - Chicago
Obama is an idiot.
Wow! It's going to be cold in Chicago in December! When did that ever happen? It's called GLOBAL warming idiot and just because some areas have low temperatures doesn't detract from the fact that every decade has seen increasingly warmer average temperatures than the last.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1041485 Dec 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
OBAMACARE exchanges not to cover expensive medications for Democrats with AIDS!
I love it when they self-destruct!
You're going to get a bad case of hemorrhoids if you keep pulling stuff out of your ass all the time.
You're an idiot Marty!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1041486 Dec 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going to get a bad case of hemorrhoids if you keep pulling stuff out of your ass all the time.
You're an idiot Marty!
Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among you homosexuals PDUPONT. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are also common among you root moochers ... they can be confused with your anal fissure..

It's the culture....
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1041487 Dec 14, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is not wrong STUPID!
Look, imbecile, the housing market was setup for a fall from actions that took place years earlier, starting with liberal policies back when Jimmy Carter the loon was president. Irresponsible lending policies were encouraged by you liberal morons and your idiots were denying a problem right up until the end.
Watch & listen for yourself, you freeking moron!
"Democrats in their own words Covering up Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac "
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IyqYY72PeRMXX
You are a liar and an idiot!
Sure, another moronic attempt to connect the CRA with the mortgage meltdown.
The Community Reinvestment Act, passed in 1977, requires banks to lend in the low-income neighborhoods where they take deposits. Just the idea that a lending crisis created from 2004 to 2007 was caused by a 1977 law is silly. But it’s even more ridiculous when you consider that most subprime loans were made by firms that aren’t subject to the CRA. University of Michigan law professor Michael Barr testified back in February before the House Committee on Financial Services that 50% of subprime loans were made by mortgage service companies not subject comprehensive federal supervision and another 30% were made by affiliates of banks or thrifts which are not subject to routine supervision or examinations. As former Fed Governor Ned Gramlich said in an August, 2007, speech shortly before he passed away:“In the subprime market where we badly need supervision, a majority of loans are made with very little supervision. It is like a city with a murder law, but no cops on the beat.”
Not surprisingly given the higher degree of supervision, loans made under the CRA program were made in a more responsible way than other subprime loans. CRA loans carried lower rates than other subprime loans and were less likely to end up securitized into the mortgage-backed securities that have caused so many losses, according to a recent study by the law firm Traiger & Hinckley.
Better targets for blame in government circles might be the 2000 law which ensured that credit default swaps would remain unregulated, the SEC’s puzzling 2004 decision to allow the largest brokerage firms to borrow upwards of 30 times their capital and that same agency’s failure to oversee those brokerage firms in subsequent years as many gorged on subprime debt.
www.businessweek.com/investing/.../community_...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1041489 Dec 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, another moronic attempt to connect the CRA with the mortgage meltdown.
The Community Reinvestment Act, passed in 1977, requires banks to lend in the low-income neighborhoods where they take deposits. Just the idea that a lending crisis created from 2004 to 2007 was caused by a 1977 law is silly. But it’s even more ridiculous when you consider that most subprime loans were made by firms that aren’t subject to the CRA. University of Michigan law professor Michael Barr testified back in February before the House Committee on Financial Services that 50% of subprime loans were made by mortgage service companies not subject comprehensive federal supervision and another 30% were made by affiliates of banks or thrifts which are not subject to routine supervision or examinations. As former Fed Governor Ned Gramlich said in an August, 2007, speech shortly before he passed away:“In the subprime market where we badly need supervision, a majority of loans are made with very little supervision. It is like a city with a murder law, but no cops on the beat.”
Not surprisingly given the higher degree of supervision, loans made under the CRA program were made in a more responsible way than other subprime loans. CRA loans carried lower rates than other subprime loans and were less likely to end up securitized into the mortgage-backed securities that have caused so many losses, according to a recent study by the law firm Traiger & Hinckley.
Better targets for blame in government circles might be the 2000 law which ensured that credit default swaps would remain unregulated, the SEC’s puzzling 2004 decision to allow the largest brokerage firms to borrow upwards of 30 times their capital and that same agency’s failure to oversee those brokerage firms in subsequent years as many gorged on subprime debt.
www.businessweek.com/investing/.../community_...
Like Hillary said: "What difference does it make?"... HUH? You dumbass!!!

Meanwhile you idiots have allowed Obama bin Lyin to succeed in losing demokRATs the House and Senate in 2014... Liberalism is dead!! Nothing else matters you sick shit...

It's the culture....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ha ha ha! Negroes are MUCH more stupid than you... 10 min THX White Overlord 4
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 14 min bottlecap 70
Can we take back topix? 14 min Ihn 331
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 15 min THX White Overlord 14
Justin Bieber is a White PUCCI! 19 min THX White Overlord 2
trump says all hispanics latinos are animals 23 min KIP 38
Dem impeachment articles against Trump in the o... 25 min T-BOS 8
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 30 min THX White Overlord 75
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Trollslayer 40,699