Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509133 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1035215 Dec 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A subsidy is a financial benefit.
"real dumb"
You mean like the subsidies that benefit you like
- Food stamps that feed you
- Free Medicaid paid for by Federal Income taxes
- Your housing subsidy
- The monies you get back from uncle when you file your income tax
Darn, one would guess it pays to be a moocher like you.
Peace
KMA

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1035216 Dec 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Are you brain dead?

During a debate between Obama and Romney made the claim that "it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror." He, like you, ended up with egg on his face.

Obama's response: "The day after the attack, governor, I stood in the Rose Garden and I told the American people and the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened -- that this was an act of terror -- and I also said that we're going to hunt down those who committed this crime."

When Romney objected, the moderator, Candy Crowley, stepped in and set him straight by confirming that Obama had indeed referred to the Benghazi attack as terror the day after the attack. The audience broke out in applause.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1035217 Dec 4, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There are five types of liberals aka democrats: lamers, leeches, liars, loafers and looters. It appears this morning, you are at least four out of the five.
"fetch almighty"
It is all 5, 4 are obvious, liars, loafers, leeches and looters, the 5th. lamers fits "real dumb" to a tee, he is a lame brain.
Peace
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1035218 Dec 4, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war.
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/01/23/bush.i...
Yes, you made it quite clear with your last post that you have no qualms with Obama lying to the American people.

Fortunately there are millions of voters who disagree with you and have grown tired of this political chicanery, especially as the ACA is directly screwing with their personal health care AND their children's health care.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1035219 Dec 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You can't reason with them... even when you point out the facts.
Because that's not what they want to hear!
"yuck"
daughter you just made "real dumb's" day. 47 different posts have pointed out the BS "real dumb" posts. You agreed, that led him to get his second boner of the day.
Peace
KMA
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#1035220 Dec 4, 2013
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'll be dipped, douchebag potty mouth Martin Bashir is out at MSNBC for his filthy comment about the wonderful patriot Sarah Palin. Will wonders never cease.
They still didn't have the guts to fire him.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1035221 Dec 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brain dead?
During a debate between Obama and Romney made the claim that "it took the president 14 days before he called the attack in Benghazi an act of terror." He, like you, ended up with egg on his face.
Obama's response: "The day after the attack, governor, I stood in the Rose Garden and I told the American people and the world that we are going to find out exactly what happened -- that this was an act of terror -- and I also said that we're going to hunt down those who committed this crime."
When Romney objected, the moderator, Candy Crowley, stepped in and set him straight by confirming that Obama had indeed referred to the Benghazi attack as terror the day after the attack. The audience broke out in applause.
The Magic Negro lied, Candy Crowley lied and now you are lying.

60 Minutes: yes, America, the Obama Administration lied to you about Benghazi: http://tinyurl.com/lutajsb

CBS Busts Obama--and Itself--in Benghazi Cover-Up: http://tinyurl.com/9rpa4dt

Candy Crowley is a Liberalmediajournalisticwhore.

The lying continues to this moment.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1035222 Dec 4, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
"DBWriter"
The reason president lied is, is that is the one thing he does well.
Peace

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1035223 Dec 4, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Bashir is not out. Some Liberal group will find a nice comfortable Rat's Hole for him somewhere.

Maybe even inside the White House. There are lots and lots of comfortable Rat's Holes in there.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1035224 Dec 4, 2013
Say it ain’t so, but there is another “gotcha” in ObamaCare.
It appears that ObamaCare doesn’t cover babies under two years old.

“I gave you the chance to kill the little burden, now didn’t I?”– ObamaCare

ObamaCare has run the numbers, and guess what…little people can cost as much as old people. Yes, especially with all the potential crackhead mothers who might want to take a stab at child neglect.

Reported by the NY Post:

When Kelly called a representative, he was told his daughter had to be 2 before she could be covered under a family plan. He would have to buy a separate plan for her, at monthly premiums that ranged between $117.21 and $369.31. The cost would be on top of a family plan with premiums ranging from $810.84 to $2,554.71 a month.

ObamaCare knows what those mean insurance companies know: Kids cost more…a LOT more!

According to a report from the Health Care Cost Institute, cited in Medical News Today:

In 2010, per capita spending on children’s health care increased to $2,123, which is an 18.6% increase from 2007, with spending on health care for infants and toddlers being noted as disproportionately high. Even though children below the age of 3 made up 17% of the covered child population, they cost the government 31.4% of the total amount for children’s health care, with a per capita spending reaching $3,896 in 2010.

Death panels, no coverage for tots, and a government-run program that can arbitrarily change the rules. Sure, that’s just what Americans wanted in health care.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1035225 Dec 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Peace
Wish he had a talent for self-mutilation.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1035226 Dec 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution.
http://oathkeepers.org/oath/
So what's the problem? You got something against the Constitution?
Nevermind. You support Obama who does.
"Carol"
"silly" is against a number of things;
- Religion
- Conservatives/republicans
- Anyone who dares to speak out against abortion/murder
- All law enforcement folks
- Anyone who dares to question the disaster president nobama is
- The military, "silly" is thrilled that president nobama is gutting the military and forcing the resignations of senior officers who have served this country proudly and honorably for many years.
Peace

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1035227 Dec 4, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How many were wearing masks like you son?
"yuck"
You know daughter you should wear a mask. The folks would not mistake your ass for your face.
Peace
KMA

“no one told me”

Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#1035229 Dec 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brain dead?
of course it was a terrorist attack, lunkhead, but lying sack of shit liar Obama stuck with crappy movie story.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#1035230 Dec 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you brain dead?
Benghazi Timeline - FactCheck.org
www.factcheck.org/2012/10/benghazi-timeline/&... ;
Oct 26, 2012 - 11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi began “spontaneously” in ... to cite the anti-Muslim video as the underlying cause for the attack in Benghazi that ... to the anti-Muslim film that had triggered protests in Egypt and elsewhere.... Even so, Obama declined opportunities to call it a terrorist attack when ...

Hillary Clinton's Big Benghazi Lie - Katie Pavlich - Townhall

townhall.com/.../hillary-clintons-big-benghaz... ;
by Katie Pavlich - in 111 Google+ circles
May 8, 2013 - Despite knowing Benghazi was a terrorist attack from the very beginning,... of Obama and Clinton rejecting the contents of the movie and extolling ... risk for no discernible reason other than to advance an ideological agenda.

Panetta: President Obama was absent night of Benghazi attack and ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/.../Panetta-President-Oba... ;
Feb 8, 2013 - VIDEO Panetta: Obama was absent the night of Benghazi attack ... lied to about the cause of the attacks, the commander in chief made no change ..... Harvey Weinstein heads to TV as he aims to replicate his huge film success ...

Obama & Clinton's Benghazi Lies Exposed | FrontPage Magazine
www.frontpagemag.com/2013/.../obama-clintons-... ;
Apr 26, 2013 - 11, 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.... that the attacks evolved from a political demonstration caused by a YouTube video...... in the White House stick with the Planned Motive of the Film Trailer,...

'nuff said!!!

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1035231 Dec 4, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Now she's probably buying an AK47 and taking shooting lessons.
Oathkeepers? Bwaaaahhhaaaaa.
"silly"
Oathkeepers, former military and police folks, all really bad people, no wonder you detest them, they served their country. Unlike one of your hero's wj clinton the draft dodger. That may be a little harsh he did fire his gun once when he had his tryst with Monica. Another one of your hero's is president nobama, a liar, an admitted user of crack and pot and one who engaged in gay sex. Your kind of folks.
Peace
KMA

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#1035232 Dec 4, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
What'd he do? resign? He'll be back. somewhere. Oblama needs his ilk.

“no one told me”

Level 1

Denver

#1035233 Dec 4, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
Peace
The only thing I've seen.
Level 1

Bozeman, MT

#1035235 Dec 4, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>

Just l8ke Benghazi, IRS, Egypt, etc.
I know, right! Now we know Obama was lying about them all. And don't forget he had an American citizen assassinated, or should I say executed, without due process.

http://www.salon.com/2010/04/07/assassination...
Frank

Spokane, WA

#1035236 Dec 4, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to resurrect the old Black Panther story Frank? The fact is that they didn't block the polling place or prevent anyone from voting you goddamned liar. The Bush DOJ dropped criminal charges against them because there was no evidence of voter intimidation.
You're an idiot Frank!
Obama DOJ dropped the charges because Obama is a racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 1 min Kato 342
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE (Aug '16) 40 min RMG Mundo 535
Trump ~ What a COWARD! 47 min RMG Mundo 15
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 52 min Desperado 25
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 46
++MrAnderson's Intellectual Thoughts Thread. (Aug '12) 1 hr MrAnderson9 170
MrAnderson to President Trump. Alpha Male to Al... 2 hr MrAnderson9 1
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web