Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029125 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well golly son!
It sounds like the mortgage bubble!
The same mortgage bubble that led to the housing market crisis of which GW warned Congress years ahead but Democrats screamed "EVERTYTHING'S JUST FINE!!!" until everything wasn't just fine? That mortgage bubble?

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1029126 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... for you, it was better under bushie boy?
Not just for me but for most of us. The statistics show it.

But changes were needed as well as reforms. 9/11 took our attention away from it for a while.

Too bad that opportunity came and went in 2008 and 2012.
LCNLin

United States

#1029127 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
So now the Democrats have stripped over 200 years of history to keep power in check and Obama has "decreed" another change in the law by delaying it...wait for it...until two weeks after the next election.
So now the truly clueless - even though their numbers are dwindling - will be clinging to their "hope and change" security blankets and vote for the same people who put us in this mess and they will be the last to figure it out, once again, too late.
translation = You did not like the results of the election for president in 2012?
LCNLin

United States

#1029128 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The same mortgage bubble that led to the housing market crisis of which GW warned Congress years ahead but Democrats screamed "EVERTYTHING'S JUST FINE!!!" until everything wasn't just fine? That mortgage bubble?
are you drinking and posting?
LCNLin

United States

#1029129 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me simplify it then. We're in deep doo-doo. And you're wallowing in it.
don't go intellectual on us

LOL
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029130 Nov 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Onliest point yo've got is the one atop your haid, Elsie.
Put down the meth pipe and take a rest. You're posting like a demon in overdrive.
You're talking a lot without saying anything.
This is another Yeah.

Dood, get some new lines or just go nanner, nanner.

Slow people type slow. I can rattle these off in less than 30 seconds.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1029131 Nov 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of history son, the reich wing in the senate has pulled over half of all filibusters against Obama.
Talk about obstructionists!
Well, somebody had to do it! Obstructing power grabbing and control by the elite is a good thing. At least it used to be.
LCNLin

United States

#1029132 Nov 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't understand Ebonics here, Dood, and especially one who speaks with a mental lisp.
Denial noted
LOL

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1029133 Nov 22, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
are you drinking and posting?
No, but the cold medicine makes me feel a little loopy.

Maxine Waters called the Congressional Hearing to rein in Fannie and Freddie a "public lynching" of Franklin Raines.

It's on video so it's not the medicine talking.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1029134 Nov 22, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
translation = You did not like the results of the election for president in 2012?
No, I did not like the results of the election for president in 2012. That is correct.

A lot of people just now regret it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1029135 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, somebody had to do it! Obstructing power grabbing and control by the elite is a good thing. At least it used to be.
Power to the people.
LCNLin

United States

#1029136 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not like the results of the election for president in 2012. That is correct.
A lot of people just now regret it.
Those people are called republicans?
LCNLin

United States

#1029137 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but the cold medicine makes me feel a little loopy.
Maxine Waters called the Congressional Hearing to rein in Fannie and Freddie a "public lynching" of Franklin Raines.
It's on video so it's not the medicine talking.
Cold meds are the only good thing about being ill.

Hope you feel better by tomorrow

off to sleep here..

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1029138 Nov 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like you're in serious need of a checkup from the neckup.
Seek help. You're insane.
That subversive bastard had been promoting unlimited immigration since back in the sixties.

'nuff said, nitwad.

Location hidden

#1029139 Nov 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell will freeze over first.
Have you heard about how the Magic Negro's Chicago friend Mayor is trying to stop black crime in the hoods?
Pass a law adding more prison time if you are caught committing a crime with a gun.
(b-o-o-o-r-r-ing...)
People are laughing.
It would be more effective perhaps if the law stated that your Nikes and Flat-Screen would be taken away.....
If it was gangs of cowardly young white teenagers targeting elderly black people to Knockout there would be outraged blacks rioting in our cities from coast to coast. They'd burn down half the nation in righteous indignation...O'bunglebrains would declare Martial Law and disarm every white household in the country. The nation would finally be in the state of chaos that Obama has always dreamed of.

The Dreams of his father would finally be realized in the flesh!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029140 Nov 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm "sucking up government benefits"? Seriously?
Either you're too young to be thinking about retirement and all the money the government has taken from you over your working lifetime or you're just going to tell them to keep it when it's your turn.
But what you're saying is wait until I'm 65 and THEN be dependent on handouts?
What difference does three years make when I don't even need to work full-time until I'm 65?
What's really the problem here, Galt? Need to talk about it?
your SS would be significantly higher if you worked till your full retirement age...and the prospect of severe inflation is real...

Location hidden

#1029141 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Figure out what the Knock Out game and who is doing it.
I was asking for Sharpton to speak up.
Way to miss a point.
It'll never happen. Sharpton has a history of promoting this kind of racial hatred against whites. He has ties with the Black Panthers.

Location hidden

#1029142 Nov 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Minnesota senator Al Franken, a Democrat, opens the door to a delay of the Obamacare individual mandate in an interview with Minnesota Public Radio.
The Washington Post reports:
Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) says he would be open to a brief delay in the individual mandate if the problems with HealthCare.gov aren't fixed by the end of the month, according to Minnesota Public Radio.
"I think then we have to consider extending the deadline for the mandate, but lets hope that doesn't happen," Franken told MPR.
Franken has so far been relatively quiet about potential changes to the health-care law, but he now joins a growing group of Senate Democrats in seats that could be targeted by the GOP in 2014 who are speaking up on the issue.
I thought it was just another SNL joke when Al said he was going to run for office but now I suspect he may be one of the few men at the Capitol with a conscience. Granted, it may be only a small one but, hopefully, it will keep growing.

Location hidden

#1029143 Nov 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
This is another Yeah.
Dood, get some new lines or just go nanner, nanner.
Slow people type slow. I can rattle these off in less than 30 seconds.
I thougt it was neener, neener.:)
Let My People Go

Waynesboro, MS

#1029144 Nov 22, 2013
Wikipedia: Coon song

Quote:
Coon songs were a genre of music that presented a racist and stereotyped image of Blacks. They were popular in the United States and around the English-speaking world from 1880[1] to 1920.

Characteristics:
Coon songs almost always aimed to be funny and incorporated the syncopated rhythms of ragtime music.[3][14] Coon songs' defining characteristic, however, was their caricature of African Americans. In keeping with the older minstrel image of Blacks, coon songs often featured "watermelon- and chicken-loving rural buffoon[s]."[15] However, "blacks began to appear as not only ignorant and indolent, but also devoid of honesty or personal honor, given to drunkenness and gambling, utterly without ambition, sensuous, libidinous, even lascivious."[15] Blacks were portrayed as making money through gambling, theft, and hustling, rather than working to earn a living,[15] as in the Nathan Bivins song "Gimme Ma Money":

Last night I did go to a big Crap game,

How dem coons did gamble wuz a sin and a shame...
I'm gambling for my Sadie,
Cause she's my lady,

I'm a hustling coon,... dat's just what I am.

Read more: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coon_song

These jews have been pimping blacks the whole damn time.... Todays "so called" "Hip-hop music"(owned and controlled by JEWS) is modern day "Coon music". They turned "nggrs" into "nggz"... and "coons" to "goons". Too many damn SELLOUTS these days....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 3 min xxxrayted 393
Why are BM "Ashamed" of the WW they date/marry? 5 min SadButTrue 12
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 116,689
Told yall WM Kanye West is boning Princess Tayl... 7 min Leroy 87
Only 27% of BW seeking a BM says top 10 Dating ... (Jun '13) 9 min SadButTrue 153
Khamenei : "It's ridiculous that even though US... 12 min Nikki 3
72% of black mothers are single. Can't blame b... (Sep '13) 22 min SadButTrue 329
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 43 min KiloEcho 32,788
All women prefer white men 5 hr Big Knob 4,340
Black Women Stop Befriending White Women 12 hr sham 101
More from around the web