Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1025600 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What "words in the bill"? Prove it.
Anyone that can still support a bill passed into law via the lies and deceit of a dishonest politician should be ashamed of themselves.

Millions of people and families have had their lives disrupted and are now living in fear for no other reasons than the greed and power of the party you blindly support.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1025601 Nov 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the best doctors and surgeons don't come cheap and don't need an army of welfare patients to earn a living...
when your life is at stake, money is no object...
Why are you unwilling to let the Affordable Care Act fail all by itself? Scared it will succeed? Republicans need to sit back and shut up. Let the law make it or break it on its own merits.
Zinger

United States

#1025602 Nov 17, 2013
England has 2 princes who are Diana and Charles offspring:

Prince William who is married to Kate
Prince Harry who is single
8016USAcinch

Palm Coast, FL

#1025603 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one good reason why Obama should have volunteered in the military when he was perfectly willing and qualified to seek a higher education.
Because then he would have realized he was unqualified and too inexperienced to assume the role of President of the United States, Daughter. LOL

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1025604 Nov 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Talk about a rear guard!
Right! He climbed into a cockpit for two years of training and even then he didn't have enough flight hours to qualify for combat! Can't get much more rear than that!

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025605 Nov 17, 2013
KarmaNonElectric wrote:
<quoted text> So you want to do Mitt Romney as well as his 5 sons? Will that be before or after the Non-Affordable-Non-Care Act doesn't go into effect, Daughter? LOL
WTF, come back when you've mastered the English language
Zinger

United States

#1025606 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one good reason why Obama should have volunteered in the military...
It would have helped him curb his pathological urge to LIE.
8016USAcinch

Palm Coast, FL

#1025607 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! He climbed into a cockpit for two years of training and even then he didn't have enough flight hours to qualify for combat! Can't get much more rear than that!
Unless your name is Barack Hussein Obama, Daughter. LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025608 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an obsessive poster with a desire for attention and whine when someone threatens to deny you any.
lol! So now, you're claiming you've threatened me son?

interesting....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025609 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still whining and acting all butt hurt?
Lighten up, Skippy.
lol! I'm laughing at you son!

If you consider that whining, then so be it.

But I do love your comedic antics!
dumbdem

Palm Coast, FL

#1025610 Nov 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF, come back when you've mastered the English language
it'sallbush'sfaultobammyworshi ppingmoronfckfaceforsure say what?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025611 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link you might actually believe.
Headline: "Bush Vetoes Legislation Barring Waterboarding, Says It Preserves Tool in War on Terrorism"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/03/08/bush-...
waterboarding foreign terrorists is perfectly acceptable...unlike executing American citizens without a trial...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025612 Nov 17, 2013
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, DAUGHTER, you're such an Obamabot! LOL
Oh, you're such a 1930's Germany follower son!

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025613 Nov 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Daughter, I am one who denigrates carter, I denigrate him because he was a loser, a lousy presidnt, but far superior to what is now serving as president of the US, nobama. I have seen no posts that denigrates carter's service to the US as an Admiral in our Navy. They comment on the fact that he was a weak indecisive president whose policy's much like nobama's are failures.
Peace
KMA
okay so tell me how did you feel about President Reagan as a weak, indecisive President?

He sent the Marines into Lebanon, but refused us to allow us to unload our tanks. We couldn't carry our M-16's loaded. The oval office interferred with military decisions.

and what exactly was his response after the barracks bombing???

he cut and ran, we were not allowed to go after those responsible.

you know what GFY, I lost some buddies there.

Reagan was a chickensh!t piece of crap. Granada and Panama were jokes. More medals were awarded then troops involved. Bush II used that as a model, only he managed to pick an enemy that was far more capable and actually had planned for us attacking Iraq. Osama bin Laden had checkmated President Dumbya long before we invaded
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025614 Nov 17, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed the young (18-29) is abandoning Obama (Progressive) ideology-only 36% support.
The one thing you have to give the entertainer Stewart is he is aware of his audience's sentiments and has been going after Obamacare.
Maher is so clueless that he is a danger to himself.
Getting political advice from either is similar to getting it from Oprah or the cookie monster. None have any clue of the consequences of any policy and are there just to earn the big bucks enertaining.
lol! It's amazing what goes on between your ears son!

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1025615 Nov 17, 2013
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> Because then he would have realized he was unqualified and too inexperienced to assume the role of President of the United States, Daughter. LOL
REMF
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025616 Nov 17, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name me one good reason why Obama should have volunteered in the military when he was perfectly willing and qualified to seek a higher education.
name one good reason why a worthless community organizer would not want to serve his country in a meaningful capacity...instead of agitating for welfare bums....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025617 Nov 17, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone that can still support a bill passed into law via the lies and deceit of a dishonest politician should be ashamed of themselves.
Millions of people and families have had their lives disrupted and are now living in fear for no other reasons than the greed and power of the party you blindly support.
lol! Oh! You mean like how bushie boy lied to Congress about wmd's in iraq son?

And you idiots keep talking about that bs about I was before it before I was against it?

It'a amazing how you people make things up at will to suit your needs!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1025618 Nov 17, 2013
8016USAcinch wrote:
<quoted text> Because then he would have realized he was unqualified and too inexperienced to assume the role of President of the United States, Daughter. LOL
lol! I've asked this before....

... can you show me the 'requirements' for being president son? Clearly a number of past presidents did read it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1025619 Nov 17, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
oops my bad, Prince Harry
however it doesn't impact my post, the wealthy upper class of America rarely serve in the military defending our country, especially republicans
untrue...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unwanted Black on White Incidents 15 min Spotted Girl 1
Why Do Mexicans Wear Cowboy Boots? (Jul '13) 22 min ibanezjesse11 30
Why do Blacks Always Play The Victim (Jan '12) 37 min Anglo Seeker 243
Why Are Many White Portugese Living In ANGOLA (... 46 min Mekushe 1
BLACK WOMEN: Is 5.5 inches big enough for you? 49 min Sir Jethro 2
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 54 min Glimmer 96,851
Top 10 Smartest Black Posters 56 min Big Knob 6
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 26,725
Europe Sees Ferguson as Blight on U.S. Rights R... 2 hr Ham sandwich 52
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 3 hr The Void 655